Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7451-7500 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen raised an eyebrow when she had said that the dish that he had mentioned was one of her favorites. He could clearly see the confusion in the expression she gave and only rolled his eyes as his steps of his feet followed after hers while the danced. "It's not just a french chicken. There's a lot more to it than just that alone. In fact, that's the last dish that I ever had from Ezekiel before I left to go out on my own. And of course I remember the steps, I haven't gotten that bad at it." When they entered the cabin, he wasn't surprised in the least to find that everything had been cleaned up. Of course it was. He wouldn't really have expected any else to began with. But at her next question, he furrowed his brow. "I don't have anything of the sort in mind as far as I know." He said with a shrug.

~

"Y-you don't know that!" Ossiana protested. "Letters just don't fall out of no where unless..." Her voice drowned into silence, and seconds ticked by before she spoke. 'Unless it was sent from the Oni's postal services to be delivered." She furrowed her brow, venturing closer to it out of curiosity and prodding at it with her finger until she decided that it seemed to be safe enough.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Well, it sounds lovely. You might have to cook it for me someday then I suppose. Knowing your skills, I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes my favorite too. It can beat my current obsession, which I guess is cereal. Cereal is actually quite fantastic when you think about it. Little grains stored for days, mixed with anything you want! Bananas, strawberries, you name it! Also you moisten it all up and the sogginess is delightful once it sits in, you can choose if you want milk or chocolate milk. Did you know chocolate milk exists? Do they have magical cows that produce them? Anyways, cereal isn't as easy as you think. It requires dedication and patience when counting the grains individually. And then you have to measure how much milk you put in precisely!

She broke the dance for a moment as she went to retrieve the two cups of black tea, carefully walking back and handing Wiezen his. She took a sip of hers as she walked upstairs with Wiezen, leading the way to her bedroom to relax while the children slept for a few hours.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Looked at the envelope from where he was standing) Should we open it
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Meanwhile, Flynn had finally come upon another tavern on the other side of town where he hoped to be somewhat safe. He ordered a room, thanking the man with an effort of a smile before his tired eyes looked back at Franziska, but he didn't say anything. Instead he just read the number on the key and headed to the other section of the building, climbing the stairs to find their destined room.
Franziska: (Followed behind Flynn in total silence, not sure what she should say, if anything at all)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
As Flynn reached his destination, he unlocked the door and looked back at Franziska, his mouth opening to say something. But then he suddenly closed it before he could say anything, and instead, just released a soft sight. He turned back to the door and opened it, holding it for his lover and she walked through before closing it and settling down, throwing himself on the bed to release a tired groan.
Franziska: (Sat on the other side of the bed in total silence)
"I still find it hard to understand why you would think that something as simple as cereal would be so difficult to make." Wiezen said after thanking her for the tea that she provided him with. He took a sip from his, stopping at the stairs for a moment in a moment of hesitation before following her up the stairs. "But no, there are no magical cows. That variety of milk isn't very natural to began with." He explained vaguely while following behind her. He stopped briefly to take a glance at Weiss and Emma's door, smiling at them both before he continued on and let out a small sigh.

~

Ossiana stared at the envelope for a moment, looking at Enricho and then back to the letter. She pulled the letter from the tip of her stinger and sniffed at it for a moment. Her eyes lit up. "Hey, I think I know who this is from..." Her ears twitched when she spoke in a manner that didn't seem to pleased, and she began to open the letter as soon as she recognized the scent of it. As soon as she opened it, the folded parchment within unfolded itself, the tiny blue wings on either side keeping it steady as it floated in the air.

"Ossiana, there thee are! I can hoped that thou would hath received this in time!" Bonnus's voice spoke. "I've had quite the bit of trouble searching for thee, and I would make the reasonable assumption that thou hath been avoiding contact for quite some time. I want to inform thee of the grand event that will be taking place two days from present day in celebration for the espousal of Sonni and I. One that thee has been invited to! It's been over two centuries that we've last seen one another personally friend, and it would be fantastic if thou would join us. Please...Sonni wants you to be there, and she would love to see that thou're well." She gave a pleading sigh. "I hope to see thee there." And with that, the parchment set ablaze before disappearing.

Ossiana's ears lowered a bit, but she said nothing as she bawled the envelope up and threw it aside and started walking again. "Come, our gateway shouldn't be too far away now."
Enricho: (Looked back at the bawled up envelope before looking at Ossiana) Of course. Let's go
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I need to find myself a cow that produces chocolate milk.... I'll call it Choco. That sounds nice, doesn't it? Hey! And cereal isn't that easy, okay?! You cannot judge assault my opinion, thank you very much Sir Wiezen.

Helga arrived to the top step of the stairs, her toes adjusting to the fuzzy red carpet that tickled them at the longer flat surface. She took another sip of her tea, licking her lips afterwards and opening the door to her room for Wiezen to join her. She closed the door behind him, and Helga went to her new record player to play a song for them to dance to. The first thing that was noticeable was a book that laid on her table, titled Accents and Dialects, and sure enough the bookmark was in the Irish chapter. Besides the book, there were dozens of photos she had taken with her new camera, adjusting them to color with magic. Pictures of flowers, her children, Wiezen in his leprechaun costume, and even a couple selfies of herself, some of herself naked stacked on the bottom. The witch settled her tea down and pressed a button on the machine as it began to play its slow music, then scurried back to Wiezen and gave a politeful bow, holding the ends of her torn dress as she did so.
Ossiana didn't speak for a moment, her eyes focused on the ground. But after a few minutes, she tried to distract herself by continuing their game. "Before you met me, what would have been the one place that you would've dreamed of going?"

---

Meanwhile, there was the sound of a small poof from the ceiling of Flynn and Franziska's room at the Inn, and an envelope identical to the one that Wiezen, Helga and Macross had received floated down onto Franziska's lap. The velvet coloring of the envelope seemed to gleam dimly within the light of the room.

~

"There are no cows that produce chocolate milk." Wiezen let his eyes wonder around the room, noticing that not many things within it had changed from the last time he had been there. "Would you stop with the whole adding the word "assault" to everything, Quartz? You've already given one person the wrong idea of what you mean when you say that. And besides, most would know that cereal is the easiest thing to make since child birth." He said while taking another sip from his tea. He turned to her when he heard the music from the record player come to life, settling his cup down on the dresser when she approached him. He returned her bow with one of his own,
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: There are if you believe strong enough, love! *when he had told her to stop with using the vocabulary word she didn't quite understand, her head sunk within her shoulders a bit* ...I'm... sorry... *lowers her ears* I guess I'm not like most people then... *frowns softly*

But her expression changed when she saw Wiezen return the bow, and Helga gladly followed with the beginning of the routine, gently grabbing his hand and placing the other on his shoulder pad. She smiled lightly up at him, her dimples being displayed for a while as she kept her smile as radiant as her forest-green eyes. She shifted to the right, then to the left as her steps followed an easy pattern. But as the song alternated, so did her moves. She began to swing her leg behind Wiezen’s with do difficulty, retrieving it and doing the same to the other leg. Her tight curly hair swung with her, her legs spiraling to the side and dragging her left foot across Wiezen’s. As they danced, she continued to ask more questions to get to know him a little better. She arched her back, leaning backwards and making Wiezen to lean forward, a chuckle escaping her lips as she stared up at him.

Flynn was organizing the bed, checking for bed bugs before he gave the pillows a good pat. His human ears perked to the sound of the poof, and when he turned around he seemed to recognize it was some sort of magical letter. With a sigh, he stood himself up and went to retrieve the letter and open it besides Franziska on the edge of the bed.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Thinks for a moment) I'm not sure. I never gave it much through, really. I always thought I'd be stuck in Edrain until I die

Franziska: (Looked at the letter curiously) What does it say?
Ossiana frowned at his answer a little, her head lifting for her to look at him. "You won't ever as long as I have something to do with it. I will never let that happen. Luckily, we've already taken our first few steps away from that direction."

--

As soon as Franziska asked about what the letter had said, it slipped from Flynn's grasp and folded itself into an origami bird, then into an owl before opening itself, the small blue wings of fire appearing at both sides of the parchment as it floated in front of them.

"Greetings, friends!" Bonnus's voice spoke from the blank letter. "This letter has been scent to inform thee that--" And just like in the letters that had been sent to Helga and Wiezen, she was interrupted.

'Hey, no fair! You said I could do this one this time!" Sonni said abruptly.

"That's if thee remained sober!" Bonnus exclaimed.

"You're just sayin' that because you can't have sex anymore until after the wedding! And I am sober!...Well, more sober than I was before so HAH! Scooch over, you're being to uptight!" Sonni cleared her throat before speaking, Bonnus mumbling in the background. "Hey there guys, I'm sending this message thingamajig--"

"Invitation!" Bonnus corrected.

"Fine, fine. So basically, there's going to be a big event going on as part of a traditional celebration of me and Bonni's wedding. That's right, we're gettin' married, WOOHOO!! Anyways, we're having a Grand Ball ceremony, and I thought it would be cool to have you guys come and stuff. There's gonna be food, and a lot of other people, and music. Which means forget our differences and bring your asses out here to have some FUN!!"

"Such informality!" Bonnus huffed.

"Well EVERYTHING doesn't have to be so uptight and formal, loosen up a bit!" Sonni retorted. "Anyways, it's gonna be in like, two days. You know that mountain that we went to that one time? Go there, and we'll have someone to drop by and pick you guys up. So dress up and we hope to see you guys soon, chow!" The parchment burst into flames and disappeared, leaving only the envelope.

~

Wiezen smiled a little. "Well, it's good that you're not like other people. It makes you one of a kind." When she had placed her hand on his shoulder, he placed his on her waist while his other one was taken by hers. He used the first few steps that he took as a warm up, an opportunity to find that feeling of movement that he had before. When the music began to alter, his movements were a bit stiff for only a few seconds until he got used to things, in which they then became more fluent and at pace with hers. He answered the questions that she asked, and in return asked a few of his own. He stared back at her for a moment, the blue in his eyes the slightest bit more lively than they had been before. He smiled a little and chuckled some himself before he began to take the lead. He leaned her back further before stepping to the side and spinning her around and out away from him, using the same motion to pull her back to where she would end up wrapped in his arms. His eyes landed on her now that they were only a breath away from one another. He smiled. "See? I haven't completely lost my step." He chuckled.
Enricho: I hope so. Anywhere that we end up is fine by me, as long as you are by my side
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ...Wow, we were actually invited somewhere. I thought they all hated us.... They probably still do, just for being polite and nice... Listen Franziska, you don't have to go just because we were invited if you don't feel comfortable... I'm fine with any decision you make.

A small blush came across Helga's cheeks when he mentioned that she was one of a kind. A chuckle with a small snort escaped her lips as she stared up at him when he mentioned he hadn't completely lost his potential in dancing. When she was lifted back again, the lustrous nymph began to hum along to the song as a slower part of the song began to play. She spun gracefully into him, turning the opposite side where now her back faced him and his arms were wrapped around her. Her orange, puffy locks tickled his cheeks as she swayed side to side, her hands placed on his arms as she stared into the mirror from the distance. She was proud to see how far the both of them had advanced in their dancing skills. She chuckled to herself and released a soft sigh, her hips moving languidly. She unintentionally leaned more against him, grinding her behind against his crotch area, swirling around him.
Franziska: (Looks over the letter) No... I think that, seeing them with some joy, may help. I don't mind going, as long as you don't mind, Flynn. After all, the world owes them at least this much happiness
Ossiana gave a huff. but smiled shortly afterwards. His words cheered her up from the rather sour mood that had been inching closer to settling in. "We'll be be alright." She said confidently.

~

Wiezen smiled at the sound of the small snort that came after she chuckled, something that he had always saw as one of the many good aspects about her that separated her from other people. As the music reached a slower paced melody, he closed his eyes and focused on his steps for a moment. He was proud of her in one way or another, seeing how devoted her interest in dancing had become and how much she had improved on her own. A mellow sigh breathed from his lips in a lukewarm breath of air. But then his eyes opened when he felt her backside rubbing against his crotch, causing a simple but hard twitch. Luckily, he had come to learn of self-control. He distracted himself by asking another question. "If you had a chance to make one wish...what would that wish be?"
Enricho: I think we'll be better than alright (Gives her another smile)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn smiled at her and poked her nose with the tip of his gloved finger, then placed a kiss on her forehead.

Flynn: Sounds great! We can start our journey tomorrow afternoon to the mountains since it's quite the distance. This is a formal event, so we will be needing to shop for clothes I presume...

Helga turned around at his question, her arms wrapping around his neck as they slow danced, leaning closer to where her bodacious breasts pressed against his chest. She bit her tongue in thought, a quirky smile coming to place before she answered in a whisper.

Helga: My wish would be... I... I have so many... To bring back our children... World peace... But none of those are happening... I suppose... My wish would be to be back with thee... To love each other how we once did and settle ourselves in marriage.... To rest in thine arms when we awake. But... I guess that's not happening either... A witch can dream, can't she? *chuckles softly as she lowers her ears, leaning closer to him. She lifted her eyes to interlock them with his, a soft smile expanding on her face to reveal her dimples. But just as she appeared to be leaning in for a kiss, she stopped herself as another thought came to mind, causing her to chuckle once more where her snort lasted longer* W-Wait! Haha! And also chocolate cows!
Franziska: Oh, alright. It would be nice (Gives Flynn a small but sincere smile)
Nithloraul: Oh, sounds like fun. I presume you'll be taking one more guest, right? These human gatherings are quite interesting. Especially when the alcohol kicks in
"We'll be...super alright!" Ossiana said cheerfully, her mood taking a turn for the better. "We have to be because if we are, our child would be super alright too!"

~

Wiezen thought to himself. "I wouldn't wish to bring those children back...not to a world like this. I think that would be more torture than good..." But she was right. None of those thing would happen. World peace was just one of those things that people weren't willing to accept as something that was possible, and he had come to understand why himself. But her next few words that came after caught his attention for a moment, and he let out a small chuckle. Even more so after her bit about the chocolate cows. "That will definitely never happen!" He even laughed a little, and let out a small sigh as it came to an end. "You're right though...we will never be able to love each other like we once did before. I will never love you that way again...there's not a chance of it ever happening, after all we've done to one another. I've already made that clear. I think we both did things the wrong way..and have had too many things to be sorry for. We were weak. Wrong. A perfect example of what not to be."
And then he smiled. "That was the "love" of the past, if it was at all. That doesn't mean that we couldn't or can't start over." He thought for a moment. "Hmmm, if you ask me, we've come off at a good start wouldn't you say? And besides...I think we've both come to understand that...it sucks to be alone." His index finger curled under her chin, lifting her face to his, his eyes staring deep into hers. He slowly placed his lips to hers in a tender but passionate, slow kiss. Void of hunger, but filled with the contemporary fire of rekindling love. When he pulled away, he didn't go far.
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
There, as of this moment, all three couples are better. Are あなた happy now, Jade XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
let it 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
cue "Last Resort" によって Papa Roach xD That's the level of edginess those two words are on 1年以上前
Enricho: Yeah... Your right (The thought of a child only managed to bring more joy to him as he walked with Ossiana)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn's eye slightly twitched as he glanced over at Nithloraul with an annoyed expression.

Flynn: Yes... Yes we will... We'll drop you off where the kids are meant to stay and you will be in charge of taking care of them. Strict orders from your owner. Got it?

"Chocolate cows isn't such a bad wish,"she mumbled to herself as she went into thought on how she was going to brew a potion to make it happen. She lifted her emerald eyes back at him, her ears lowering slightly as he spoke about their past, looking away almost immediately in guilt and sadness. But then her ears perked slightly as she felt the touch of his index finger below her chin, and her emerald eyes wavered as they gazed into Wiezen's. When she felt Wiezen press his lips against hers, her ears immediately drooped. At first she didn't kiss back, not at all. Mostly because of the hesitation that flowed through her heart. But at last she broke the wall and tilted her head to the side slightly as she deepened the kiss with her tongue. A soft giggle emerged from her lips, breaking the kiss for a split second as she wrapped her arms around him, her nails digging through his hair as she shoved him gently against the bed to continue the passionate kiss.
Nithloraul: Owner? I don't remember you wanting me, last I checked. I guess this means I've finally grown on you
Jade_23 commented…
雌犬 please no he hasn't and he never will 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Him, Franziska and Flynn are gonna have a 愛 三角形 lmao 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
it'll be worse than the one in twilight then 1年以上前
Ossiana smiled as she felt the joy that had come to him thanks to the bond that they had created. "Hey, now it's your turn again to ask a question, love." She said, leaning up a bit to place a kiss on his cheek.

~

Wiezen's arms snaked around her waist, a small chuckle coming from him as he pulled her with. The taste of her lips were just as he had remembered them, soft and tasting of strawberries. He pulled away for a moment and pressed his lips to her neck, leaving a short lived trail of kissed up to her ear where he nibbled on the tip of it playfully. His hands moved smoothly down her hips and down to the edges of her torn dress, sliding it upwards as his hands moved in that direction. They placed themselves on her butt and gave it a gentle squeeze, his lips traveling back to hers.
Enricho: Hmm..... I'm not to sure, I'm afraid. Guess I was too busy focusing on your smile to think of any at the moment
Jade_23 commented…
enricho would be a lowkey fuckboi in this generation 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
A lowkey fuckboy with a massive sword XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
oooooohhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiitttttt 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Ew, no. I've just come to realize that now I can manipulate you if I do become you're owner. I could care less about you. Heck, if I had a dog you'd be its new chew toy. But now that you're under my command I'll make you suffer. Welcome to the family. *expands a wide, creepy grin*

The rays of the setting sun reflected on the witch’s skin since she was glossed with the coconut oil she had recently bathed herself with, her lovely scent filling the room as it had done many nights ago. The candles seemed to blow off on their own, making the room dim with the little light that was left from nature. Helga kissed back, and scratched his scalp for a moment before her fingers trailed along his back. Her fingers curled around a lock of his hair, pouting slightly in a teasing matter before she released him as an idea popped into her mind. The witch stood up with a wicked smirk, scooting off him and innocently walking to her record player, swaying her hips back and forth while irritatingly fully clothed. Helga changed the disc for a more appropriate song playlist, moving her body painfully slow, with her perfectly round butt facing Wiezen as her fingertips trailed on the surface of her breasts and abdomen. She turned around slowly and flashed a seductive smile at Wiezen as she continued her dance. Helga lowered one of her bra straps, but then lifted it again and winked at his lover. Her body twirled once and she brushed Wiezen’s hair in a messy manner as she did so. Helga then danced with her hands above her head, her body swaying one way to another. After a painful while of her provocative dance, she finally and slowly removed her torn dress where more of her soft and curvy body was exposed, the bandage around her thigh no longer there. She spun her head for a moment where her long hair went into a spiral and returned to their position as she lifted her upper body. She walked towards Wiezen and leaned on him, her big breasts clustering his face for a moment. Her soft hands snaked through Wiezen’s shirt, and she retrieved her arm after her fingers had grazed upon his nipples. Helga lowered her head and licked Wiezen’s cheek with her familiar flat tongue, wrapping her fiery thighs around his waist and sitting on his lap. The voluptuous woman slowly began to grind her entrance against his legs, her head leaning over his shoulder as she faked a high-pitched moan into his ears. Wieeeeeezzyyyyy…. Her warm breath tickling his ear canal as she nibbled along his lobe, the tip of her tongue flicking against it, her hands slowly lovering toward his covered groin and tugging on it. Before he could do anything about it, his hands seemed to move on their own because of the magic being used on him, forcing him to raise them above his head as he was laid down by the witch, which were soon tied with magic. A ring of magic also tightened around his length within his pants, and all Helga did was smile mischievously, a low and lustful growl escaping her plump lips, her eyes converting into small slits.

Helga: ...Oooohh… Such advantage now that you’re mostly human, don’t you think? Mistress Helga will be sooo satisfied after tonight!~ Did they teach you hunters how to tie up a witch and fuck her senseless? That sounds hot... Ooh, did they teach you how to defend yourselves when a witch goes down on thee? Noo? Ooh, what a shaamme… *hisses softly as she tugs on him harder* Loook at mee… Taking the alpha’s crownn… Ahh, humans do experience everything stronger than supernatural beings afteraaall… I can already feel how much for sensitive you are, Wiezyyyy….
last edited 1年以上前
Nithloraul: Don't you even think about it, you horrid mortal. You won't get any information from me when those damn Servants come after you if you keep up that smartass attitude
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Or what? You're going to... escape? Be free? Hah. You said it yourself. The owner controls you. If I want information you'll give me information. If I want you to take care of kids, you will take care of kids. It's an order.
Nithloraul: I don't have to do a damned thing for you. I do not protect nor attack. I don't take orders from anyone. I am simply forced to use my power, and nothing else. And I will not start taking orders now
"Flattering. I'll try not to do so, so that you can come up with one then." Ossiana said with a blush, trying to stop the smile that was coming to her face but failing.

~

Wiezen had watched as the witch moved her body in a manner that would probably hypnotize most. It probably would have done the same to him if he hadn't laid eyes upon it so many times before. But he couldn't deny that it was rather irritant that her motions were so slow, yet a pleasure to the eye. When he found her breasts in his face, he licked his tongue between them for the moment that they were there. And as she had gave her fake moan while grinding against his leg, he felt his growing erection twitch. He could tell a fake moan from a real one, especially from her. And the fact that he knew that he had the ability to make her let out a more genuine one brought a smirk to his face. Feeling the tug on his length only made him harder. After her first few words, raised an eyebrow. "Keep this in mind, almost human." He corrected. "And you'd be surprised at what one can learn without the help of being a hunter, so don't worry, you're gonna definitely get exactly what you deserve." He grinned. "So enjoy yourself while you ca--" But then his expression changed and he winced. He had been feeling it before, but now he began to think that it had actually happened."Uhh..."Mistress Helga", I don't think what you're feeling is sensitivity. I-if you wouldn't mine, I think...I think that gun wound reopened..." He was sure of it now, the skin that was healing on his side now torn open. Blood seeped through the bandages that were there and began to be seen through his shirt, and he felt as if it had began to burn a bit.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Hmm..... What do you see in our future together?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: So it was a gun wound, eh? Weeelll, this wouldn't have happened if you allowed little ol' Helga Quartz help thee with magic, especially for an occasion like this, my love! That bandage was getting old too. You haven't even taken the bullet out, have you? Don't think this will make me set thee free. Here, allow me.

The witch first placed a kiss on Wiezen's lips, numbing his body so that he wouldn't feel what she was going to do next. She trailed her nails down his shirt, slicing it open to get a better view of the wound. And then she continued to unwrap the poor bandages, observing the hole in his body closely. Her fingers turned into thin chopsticks, similar to tweezers as she slowly dipped it in his wound, swirling it around and bringing out every shattered piece of the bullet, melting them into the nothingness. With the dress she removed from earlier, she used it to soak up the blood that scurried everywhere. Helga whispered a spell, making a fireball appear next to the wound. She applied pressure on it, burning the hole shut without the sensation torturing Wiezen. The witch massaged the area, placing another kiss above the sealed wound and wiping the blood that remained with her shirt. She gave a proud hmph.

Helga: Mistress Helga is finished!

Flynn: *shrugs* Well alright then. You're nothing without an owner anyways. I'll just bury you somewhere no one can find you and we'll be done with it. Hmm, perhaps even return you to the Ancient Ones.
Nithloraul: You really are a piece of work, you know that. A piece of something, that's for sure
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: So what's it going to be, Squidy?
Nithloraul: Why should I watch children? What could I even possibly do? Like I said, I can't just use my ability whenever I want. Unless I'm used by someone, I'm just as good as a paperweight. A gun is only effective when you have someone operating it. And do you really want me in reach of a child?
Ossiana thought for a moment. "I don't know...I haven't checked yet. We'll do that a little later though." She said naturally. And though it sounded as if it were something that she should have been joking about, there wasn't a trace of humor within her voice. "But I want to see a future where we'll have a child. But I don't know whether I would want a boy...or a girl. Maybe both. I want us to be able to watch him or her...or them, grow up and become awesome people that know how to handle things on their own, and see them get married and have children of their own." She smiled. "Or at the very at least, see them as adults."

~

"Of course I don't expect you to "set me free" but come on, I'm not some sort of caged animal." Wiezen mumbled, only to have her plump lips come in contact with his again. When she sliced open his shirt, the scars that she had seen before were still in their respective places on his skin. But his personality wasn't the only thing that had gone through a change. His body muscle had become noticeably more toned than it had previously been in the past due to what had became constant physical activity and strength building. His body had seemed to become adapted to things fairly quickly compared to average human beings. "Huh? I was supposed to take it out?" He asked as he watched her remove the fragments of the bullet from the wound. "Hm...I guess new things are learned every day." After she burned the wound closed and finished with wiping away the blood, he smiled. "Thank you, Quartz."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Yeah... me too (Not sure of her tone of voice, he doesn't try to draw any attention toward it, feeling it's best to ignore it for now)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Ah ah, Mistress Helga.~ And of course, you're my caged little werewolf right now.

She winks lightly at him and placed another kiss on his lips, deepening with her wine-flavored tongue. She massaged hers against his, sucking softly on the muscle before releasing him and placing small kisses along his neck, leaving a few territorial marks of her own. Helga dragged her tongue down his torso, stopping to lick at his nipples before continuing on, not minding the blood that dragged onto her tongue. She tugged on his erection through his pants, slowly dragging them off him.

Helga: Helgy must treat her patients after a "rough operation", no?

The witch expanded a sly smirk, sliding his length through her warm fist. She slowly began to pump repeatedly, teasingly joining her breasts in between him and dragging her flat tongue along the tip, taking the first half of him in her warm mouth, later releasing him with a loud pop. She lathered his shaft with her saliva, slipping the tip of her tongue into his slit for a few seconds before she returned to swirling her tongue around him, her pumps she gave with her wet hands becoming more efficient and fast. Her plump lips surged forward onto him, bobbing slowly until where she met her breasts that clustered his shaft, drool dripping from the corner of her lips onto them. She moved her tongue around him skillfully, suckling his tip and dragging her hungry tongue over his protruding vein before taking him as far as she could through her tight throat. Her emerald eyes remained glued onto his, a spark of mystery shimmering in them.

Flynn: So? I'm sure Rosemary will be there. She can use you if she feels threatened by anybody. Besides, I've been a pretty good owner. I haven't used you to attack people or anything. Literally you're complaining about taking care of kids. What, you're scared of them?
last edited 1年以上前
Nithloraul: No, but what if a child gets any ideas and tries using me? Do you really want them to be trapped in their worst nightmare all because you let a child misuse me? You really don't listen to a thing I say, do you?
"The more I imagine it, the more anticipation builds for me to have a child from you born. To finally be a mother..." Ossiana smiled more at the thought of it as her imagination lead her to various different things that they could look forward to.

~

"Not...a freakin...werewolf." Wiezen commented stubbornly but savored the taste of her tongue as it was massaged against his. He rubbed his own against hers gentling, adding to the friction before between their taste buds. When she suckled on his tongue, his growing erection throbbed slightly in anticipation. A silently exhaled small moan escaped his lips as her tongue was dragged down town his chest and continuing lower, letting out a slight gasp when she tugged on his erection again through his pants. "A rough operation huh? I couldn't agree more..."Mistress"." He moaned very slightly, her hand feeling soft and a toasty warm around his length, causing it to throb further when it was teased with her breasts. His erection seemed to remember the pleasures that her tongue provided in the past, for as soon as the tip of it came into contact with her flat tongue, it stiffened completely as was taken into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth caused as shivering breath to slip through his lips. and the way she used her tongue and hands finally brought a small moan from him. His erection continued to throb from the pleasure that it had gone without, But as soon as she took it into her throat, it length thickened, and his hips lifted slightly to push it further as he let out a moan.
Enricho: Don't you worry. Soon, you will get to experience it. You can count on that
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Alright, better idea: You watch over the kids, and if anything happens, just contact me. Is that too hard for a squid? Geez, I know you want to see drunk women changing but now is not the time, especially at a ball!

Helga's ears twitched in delight at the sound of her lover's moans that brought a warm sensation between her legs. She brought her head up to take a quick breath before taking him in whole once more, a low muffled gag escaping her when she felt his length hit the back of her throat. She continued to bob her head with slight elegance, moving fast and teasing him by sucking slower as she reach the tip. She made small bubbles form from her saliva against his shaft, licking it throughly and pleasurably. She teasingly licked and suckled on his tip and she used her breasts to stroke the rest of him, warming him up with her hot breath as she spoke dirty with him.

Helga: You taste soooo good....~ Am I your naughty little witch?
Nithloraul: I am an artifact. I have no desire in human women stripping. I am simply going to better understand the social structure of humans. The study of your.... species is one of mystery to me
"Well, the only thing I'm worried about the most is hurting you while we go through the process of making one..." Ossiana said, a small blush coming to her cheeks. But before he could ask about it, she pointed to the area a few feet in front of them. "Over there! It's going to appear over there!"

~

More moans began to emit from Wiezen's mouth as his lover continued to pleasure him. If there was one thing she had been right about, it was that his sense of touch seemed to become more sensitive with how he was now. But the more she teased him he more frustrated he became, though it was only little by little. He vowed that he made a vow to himself that he would return the favor, and with that thought in mind, pushed it to the back of his head as he was unable to stop his hips from moving along with how her breasts stroked him. "Y-yes, you're my beautifully naughty witch--" He moaned for her satisfaction. But then he smirked. "And you want me inside of you, don't you? I can see the lust in your eyes, "Mistress". My naughty little which has been craving it..." He chuckled in a slight pant of the pleasure that her breasts were giving him.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Uh-huh, sure.... The studies of perverts gazing at drunk women. Huh, probably even little girls for you, no?

The lustrous nymph licked her lips at his comment and began to pump him faster with her glorious hands, her mouth wide open as an invitation, taking him in whole and pulling out repeatedly. She massaged his sack and spit over it, her tongue licking from the base and dragging it all the way up to the tip. But she stood there once she reached the peak, and a wicked grin expanded expanded across her face as she suddenly removed her mouth from him, leaving him in complete desperation. She licked her lips teasingly and leaned her rosy cheek against her palm, her eyelashes battering at him innocently when she suddenly stopped.
Enricho: (Prepared to ask why, but was cut off by her words) Oh. Good. Guess it isn't too long now
"Now all we'll have to do is wait a bit until it pops up. It's going to do so a while after sunset so this would be the perfect time to relax while we wait. I maybe can even grab us a quick bite to eat!" Ossiana said as they ventured closer to the area that the gateway that they sought would appear.
~

Wiezen moaned in delight as her hands pleasured his swelling erection, a vague gasp coming from him when she took all of his length into her mouth at once. The repetitive motions of so left his shaft throbbing in need, and when she had stopped completely, he stared at her in confusion. His length twitched as he watched her lick her lips. "What?" He questioned with a small groan.
Enricho: Good, I could use a rest after all that walking