Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7351-7400 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(inside the barrier it fucking is)

Flynn, Nithloraul, and Franziska appeared away from where the Inn was, finding themselves in the isolated side of town. Flynn eased himself to the ground to catch his breath and take another healing potion to fix his wounds, panting heavily as he did so.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Runs over to Flynn, wrapping her arms around him) Flynn... Damnit, why did you do that? I was so worried
Nithloraul: I think you have worse things to worry about. You think that fucking priest is really gonna stop there?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn scooted backwards to nudge Franziska off as the amount of pain he felt increased. But his attention turned to Nithloraul.

Flynn: No. Of course not. But we're not using you just yet. The deal is cancelled for now. We can hide in the meantime, there's already been enough damage. And it's fucking early in the morning! I'm tired as hell! And hungry!
Windwakerguy430 commented…
.... This is your fucking fault, COLA! 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
I HOPE YOUR CAPRISUN SPILLS ON YOUR PANTS SO THAT KIDS WILL THINK あなた PEED YOURSELF AND MAKE FUN OF あなた 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, this is getting a bit personal now, and bringing back horrid grade school memories and I'm not liking this anymore 1年以上前
Franziska: (Stood back as Flynn nudged her off, not sure what to do, and just stood quietly)
Nithloraul: You can't be serious? You think you'll get any rest? If it's not one Servant, it's another. You need me more than ever, now, boy. You can't just cancel the deal just because some asshole teleported you away from us. It's not fair to you, the lady here, and it especially isn't fair to get me all excited and then ruin it for me
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana blinked for a moment, giving him a long puzzled stare before realization came to mind ans she smacked her forehead. "Oooh, that's right! You humans have that thing where you just have sex with each other and out comes a baby sometimes later. My kind usually do that in the summer, where the heat is most likely at its highest in some places. Which means...I'm not able to bare a child until that time." She scratched her head a bit.

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes as he began to disappear, revealing himself to be but a clone created from a potion he had brewed up for safety measure before hand. "Well, you're definition of "God" is a pretentious prick who wants everyone to bow down before it while it kills every fucking thing that it sees like it has a stick shoved up its dickhole. I don't agree with the Ancient Ones either, but at least they give people a chance. What you're doing actually makes you a lot worse. But if you're going to sit here and think for one second that I haven't had to face worse, I'll say bring it on. You're going to regret it when this is all over."
---

Meanwhile, the real Wiezen came into the area where he had set the potion to teleport Flynn and the others. "That went better than expected..." He said while scratching his head. "So, what's the plan, because I only got two and I'm not sure I'm ready to take those routes yet." He asked Nithloraul. "And who're you callin an asshole? I'm pretty sure without Flynn there you would be gone one way or another."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Weeeeelll maybeeee if you weren't such a dickhead in the first place I would've let you finish him. I'll seal the deal next time he appears, how about it?

He growls under his breath and forced himself up, going to a corner of a building and wrapping his injuries with what he could find, ignoring the fact that Wiezen had reappeared with them.
last edited 1年以上前
Nithloraul: Easy. Kill the bastards that serve God, but the only way to do that is to take the power of a God (To Flynn) But he doesn't want to accept the deal. He just wants to screw around and get my hopes up. You think I like those things wondering around just because I was made by them? Hell no! I'd much rather die than serve under those pricks!

Enricho: Oh... I see. Well, I guess it makes a bit more sense now

Priest: (Rests next to the Dhothist) Damn those bastards! What do they know about God! Selfish!? He?! No! Humans are just ungrateful! They may see it as selfish, but they refuse to believe his true intentions. Do not worth, Dhothist. You've done your part very well. I know God is pleased
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *shouts to him from where he's sitting* FINE GODDAMNIT! GO DO IT! HELL IF I CARE ANYMORE! I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE THERE WHEN IT HAPPENS!
Wiezen looked over to where Flynn was before letting out a long sigh. "Sheesh, this sounds like another shipwreck." He paused for a moment before he spoke. "See? He'll do it." He said right afterwards. "Humans have a stubborn way of doing things until they realize that some things just can't be helped no matter how much you try to fight it. I can tell just by looking at the kid that he's worn out. No one really to ask him how he's doing on the inside rather than the outside. Sometimes, you get to a point that you won't understand because you're a...whatever the hell you are. Trust me, I've been in that rut too many times to count. And even though he won't admit it because he's a dick, we both have that in common. The only difference is, I know there's a time when you sit down the rock and pick up the boulder. Or maybe he has, seeing all the death that happens around us all. It all comes down to, he does still care, humans just say dumb shit without thinking. Isn't that right FLYNN!?" He laughed, even at a moment like this. "But come on now, I doubt that he could take all of them on by himself. Even you know that, squid thing. So I guess I'll help out. After all, even though he owes me a hell of a lot more than I owe him, we have a common goal. And though we don't always see eye to eye, I still consider him somewhat of a comrade now that I've been able to pull myself together."

~

Ossiana smiled again. "You know...we've been thinking about something like that for a while. It's a good thing I have time to do one thing before it happens though." A grin came to her face. "Come on, we're going to go on our trip after we drop these things off."
Enricho; (Returns the grin) Sounds good to me (Continues to walk next to her as they make their way to the burrow)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn released a loud groan as he finished bandaging himself up, wiping away the excess blood off his hands on a wall. He took another bottle of the healing potion, allowing it to numb his body and rid his pain for a while before returning to putting on his cloak that hid his injuries. A sigh escaped him as he seemed to ignore things around him, and just rather walk back to where the others were.
When they returned to the burrow, Ossiana tossed their gatherings into the corner almost careless before grabbing the "crown" that she had made for her lover and placing it on his head. "The only bad part about this trip is Edrain...it should've been called F-For-Failure-drain. Anyhow, it won't take long. There's a bunch of ins and outs to this place we call home. Ones that YOU, are going to learn about sooner rather than later I guess."
Enricho: I hope we can. I just hope this trip won't be too long
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga retrieved the toasted breads from the griller above her heated cauldron. She set the slices on the table and with a butter knife, covered the toasted breads with avocado and tomatoes. To spice it up, she sprinkled the shreds of spider legs she had collected, but left two of the sandwiches without them for Rosemary and Jacob, instead sprinkling some pepper. She cut the nutritious sandwich into small slices for easier access, then began to make a fruit salad to join the breakfast she prepared for her children.
Franziska: (Sat on the ground, looking downward, not sure how to respond to the whole events that have unfolded)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn shoved his hands down the pockets of his cloak and looked down at Franziska.

Flynn: Do you wanna go... home? As in, find another inn where we won't she shredded to pieces? *glances at Nithloraul* Just do whatever you want dude, I'm tired. Wiezen's right. Weak human me doesn't know how to think. Finish him, have fun. Franziska and I are leaving.
"Relax sweetie, the trip won't take that long. We'll be back home and comfy in no time at all!" Ossiana assured, giving a thumbs up. "I think that's something I can at least make a promise to. Hey, we might even pick up something to drink on the way back."

~

Wiezen scratched his head. "Well I don't wanna to do it. You started it, so you have to end it. Sorry, but I'm not taking a whole bag of extra problems in my hands if the one person responsible for it isn't gonna stand up and do it himself. After all, I'm only almost human." He said, looking to Nithloraul. "Hey, I was just passing through because of the assignment I got to check things out." He shrugged.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Looked up at him and only gave a slight nod)
Nithloraul: Hey now, if humans were weak, would I pester you to take this deal? Yes, humans are weak, but they have the spirit to better themselves. Why do you think I find humans to be so interesting

Enricho: Hmm (Can't help but chuckles) Alright, I'll do my best for you, Oss
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Right... Good night... Or.. Good morning? Have fun killing I guess. *helps Franziska up* Let's go find ourselves another inn. *turns the opposite way and begins to walk with her, seemingly leave the town they were in and moving onto the next*
last edited 1年以上前
Wiezen turned the other way. "Whelp, I'm goin' home after giving my report. He just better hope that the whacko guy doesn't find him again and end up killing Franziska. A pain like that is enough to drive a person made. Or better yet, he should hope that it doesn't come down to him having to do it himself. Things tend to get a lot worse when there's someone always tailing you and all. Well, I've got stuff to do, so see ya squid." He said, giving a lazy wave as he went on his way.

~

"And I'll do the same for you Chocho." Ossiana said confidently. "Let's be on our way then!"
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Can't help but laugh at the name) What kind of name is that, Oss?

Franziska: (Gets up to follow Flynn to the next location)
"Well, you gave me a nickname right? So it's only fitting that I give you one too, Chocho." Ossiana says with a playful grin. "It's the first one that came to mind, so I think I'm going to stick with it."
Enricho: Oh, alright. I guess it's only fair (Chuckles)
Ossiana chuckles as well, smacking his shoulder gently, but harder than she meant to. "It's not funny!" She took his hand in hers and left their burrow so they could start on their journey.
Enricho: (Tries to stop himself as he rubs his shoulder) O-Okay. Sorry
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn walked quietly besides Franziska, not talking at all. The only noise being produced off him was the sound of the steps against the gritty ground, along with the shifts of his arms against his thick sweaters.

As Helga diced up some cantaloupe, her eyes suddenly became slits as she saw a shadow pass by her window. She looked around in confusion, her ears perked in alert as her grip on the knife tightened. The witch hissed lowly and glanced out the window, her eyes wandering side to side. But she almost bumped her head when heard the cries of her children after the loud sound of shattering glass. One in particular: Jacob. Helga dropped the knife and quickly dashed up the stairs with her supernatural speed. By the time she bursted into her children's room, she found that little Jacob was missing, the curtains of the broken mirror flowing. A growl escaped her throat and her hiss deepened, the witch's appearance glitching from where she stood to now leaning out the window. Her head shifted to the cries of her son from faraway. The witch hopped off the window, landing on her feet perfectly. She ran fast through the woods, snarling as her appearance shifted slightly to a more "monster-like" appearance. As she continued her run, she came upon the shadow of the creature that carried her human baby. The thought of her stolen baby infuriated her, and with that she summoned her crystal sword as wings grew behind her back for easier transportation. Helga flew fast, towering over the tall creature that carried Jacob who cried loudly. She recognized what it was.

Wendigo.

The witch released a piercing cry, sending waves of magic from her mouth toward the creature below her. The monster seemed to come to a stop for a moment, snarling in agitation at the high-pitched sounds and dropping the baby. But Helga was there to catch her son just in time. She held him closely, her eyes widening at the sight of the Wendigo. It was pale, dirty skin which had bones seeping through its thin skin. The emaciated creature was tall, with blades as claws and eyes as red as blood. Speaking of which, it had blood drizzling down the snout of it, little hairs sticking out. The wendigo's bitten ears twitched as it shook it's head, and released a snarl while lunging toward Helga and Jacob. Helga disappeared from the scene in a split second, reappearing behind the creature and sending it flying against a tree with magic. The monster was quick to recover. Helga put Jacob to the side as she dealt with the Wendigo, being pinned down easily by the bigger creature. The Wendigo tore at her dress and sank it's fangs into her thigh, ripping flesh away from the witch only to swallow it. Instead of screaming, Helga snarled as she her fangs sharpened, kicking off the Wendigo and weakly taking steps back. But as the creature was about to lunge itself once more, cracks began to open from the ground beneath it. Helga's emerald eyes glowed as she chanted, pulling her arms to the side as the ground mimicked her motion and soon began to spread apart. She forced the Wendigo to fall into the hole of earth, and the witch quickly clenched her hands together, the ground following her motions and crushing anything that was within it. She panted and returned the surface to its natural state, then limped back to Jacob and carried him into her arms, soothing his crying with soft hums and stroking his small hair as she made her way back to their cabin.
Ossiana stuck her tongue out at him while pulling him along behind her. "This place might be sort of weird really. Fun fact, along time ago this whole area used to be partially desert."
Nithloraul: (Quietly hums before he speaks up) So, to break the awkwardness that is being made right now, how about one of us tells a story. All this silence is killing me

Enricho: Is that so? Couldn't have guessed, given the plant life. How did you know about that, Oss?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn seemed to ignore Nitholoraul. Or rather, he didn't hear them. He didn't seem to be in the mood of anything. Sure, he had ignored the artifact before, but now it was different kind of "ignoring". It was more of a "I don't care anymore" response.
Oss's ears perked. "Good question. I was alive before this place was as it is now. I'm actually sort of surprised with how much it's changed myself. But my instincts seem to remember the area. I use to...uh...fight here a lot when I was little kid..hehe...heh..." She scratched her cheek softly with her index finger. "This place is actually filled with gateways that open at certain times of the day. Ones like we went through to get here. They switch up a lot, so it's a bit confusing and easy for someone to get lost if they haven't been through these lands before.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
After a couple minutes of limping, Helga finally returned back into her cabin with a bleeding thigh. She hushed Jacob down and was able to make him sleep on the way home, so she settled him on the couch to watch over him. The witch sighed softly, placing a kiss above his head and taking a seat, opening the slits of her gown to view to gash wounds and chunk of flesh the monster had torn from her. She wiped the gushing blood with a towel, pouring a bit of healing water within the wound. She hissed at the burning, but decided to wrap her wound since it would take a while to heal.
Enricho: I see. Well, thank goodness one of us is familiar with this place then
"I'm actually kind of, regrettably, glad that you had someone to lead you through a part of this place. If not, who knows how long it would've taken to find you." She said. "Let's see...what time would it be right about now..." She looked up at the sky for a moment. "Hm, northeast. At the pace we're going, we should get there a little before the gateway opens. And then we can go from there."
Enricho: Alright. Sounds good to me (Continues to follow her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Once done with securing her thigh, she slowly got herself up, wincing on the way but pulling through. She limped herself back into the kitchen, feeling her thigh already beginning to reform back to its original state. The witch washed her hands and dried them, then moved on to pouring the cantaloupe into the mixture of watermelon, blueberries, and strawberries. Once done with that she began to serve the plates on the table, making sure a fresh bouquet of flowers adorned the table in its vase. By this point, she would've walked up the stairs to wake up her children, but she felt too weak to do that. Instead, she cleared her throat and shouted up the stairs.

Helga: Breakfast is ready! Last one is... umm.. Rotten Flesh! Yeah! Rotten flesh!

It didn't take more than four minutes by the time all her children had raced each other down the stairs, except Wiezen Jr. He came around a few minutes later, walking down the stairs at his own pace with a blanket wrapped around his head and body.
Ossiana was silent for the first few minutes that they walked together, resting her head against his shoulder. She decided to break the silence with something she thought would be fun. "Hey...wanna play question and answer exchange?"

~

Wiezen had taken the journey back to the town that he had been coming from after leaving the others. He had only been subject to walking for a little more than ten minutes before reaching the horse that he had left a decent distance away from everything else where it was protected within a small bubble of blue. A protection potion. Afterwards, he was off on his way. The horse he had in particular was one he had been interested in since he had become a hunter, a steed that was one of the darkest shades of brown, yet it's was riddled with darker strands of pitch black. It's eyes held a hazel to them that seemed to challenge the pale blue of his own eyes, and it seemed to have an attitude of its own. He rode that very horse back to town and gave his report before stopping by the Inn to pick up the gift that he had been given. Afterwards, he went to the markets and was there for two minutes to grab something that he had wanted someone to hold onto for him until he returned. And with that, he was off again.
Enricho: Sure. Don't see why not
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga placed a kiss on each of her infants who entered the room. She helped them get in their stools, but Wiezen Jr. refused any help for he was a big boy. As he climbed to the top of the stool, Helga couldn't help but snap a photo of the memory for later. She smiled softly and poured each of her children a tall glass of orange juice, serving their breakfast. She even included Weiss's breakfast and sat it in front of the empty chair. Her eyes shimmered in delight as she watched her children eat her creation. She smiled with pride! Another successful accomplishment. She spoke to them softly as she drank some of her orange juice.

Helga: Mama apologizes for not being as active lately with thee all. Perhaps we could take a stroll to the beach? How about it? Mama Helgy will teach you how to swim, and we can build sand castles, and collect shells! I think that sounds lovely for later today, does it not? Take some time under the sun... Also, I was thinking of dying my hair a color. I'm debating whether I should do it red or purple. What'dya think?

All her children blinked at her fast talking, confused by her words at the speed she spoke them in. Helga softly shook her head with a giggle, her tight curls bouncing along with her. The rays of sun the pierced the window seemed to faintly illuminate her freckles along her cheeks, soon a blush joining upon them.
Ossiana gave silent squeal of delight before exhaling from her nostrils to calm herself, thinking that he wouldn't notice the slight dance she did. "Okay okay uuh....shit I forgot my question..." She said, which was actually supposed to only be a thought, but she ended up saying it out loud. Finally noticed that it was said out loud, she face palmed before rushing to pull herself together. "Uumm, okay, uh...w-what's your favorite color?" And of course she already knew that, she just needed something to start off with.

~

The clacking hooves of the horse came to a stop as Wiezen came across the path that lead off to the witch's cabin, and he paused for a moment before nudging his animal companion to go on a little further. When he finally decided to get off, he held onto the rope and walked beside horse, stroking his fingers through its mane for a moment to remove the small twigs and leaves that had probably fallen off of trees when it was at a stand still. He chuckled when it gave a small snuff from its nostrils. But as he neared the cabin, he came to a stop when a thought came to mind. It was something he hadn't really thought about before. He looked up at the horse with a puzzled expression. "So....where am I supposed to put you exactly? I mean, you can't go inside...and I can't just let you wonder out on your own. Plus, you need a bath..."

The horse exhaled from it's nostrils once more, as if to tell him that it wasn't a child.

"Well, what do you suppose that we do then huh? I mean we could just leave and I'll take you home or see if I can find someone to watch over you for a while. But then...I would have to walk all the way back here..." He scratched his head in thought as he debated on what to do.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears perked slightly at the sound of hooves clacking against the ground. Her eyes narrowed softly, inhaling a different scent of an animal, one that hadn't really been there before. The scent also caught on the noses of her triplets who tried gazing out the window from where they sat. Helga slowly got up from her chair and tilted her head in confusion as she saw the horse from the distance, then at the figure besides it. She recognized the figure almost instantly, but didn't really feel like going to open the door. Instead she used magic and opened the door to her cabin, and the entrance seemed to enlarge a bit as she spoke telepathically with Wiezen.

Helga: Your friend is very much welcomed inside, I love animals. It's warm and cozy in here.

And with that she broke the connection and took another sip of her orange juice, helping her children eat the larger pieces of fruits. She slowly stood up and went back into the kitchen to fetch some apples and carrots for the new guest.
last edited 1年以上前
"Whelp, I guess that's settled. But you better not break anything...as long as you behave then you're good." Wiezen gave the horses main a gentle rub and it gave another one of it's huffs before he lead it closer to the cabin, keeping his pace at its side. "I mean, I'm not really sure where you're going to sit or lay exactly but i'm sure something will be figured out. Helga's a smart woman after all...sometimes." As they entered in through the door, Wiezen straightened the worn saddle that was on its back and tossed the rope over the back of it. He smiled at the children, but didn't want to really want to step away from the horse until he was sure that it was safe to have it inside.
However, the horse itself seemed to disregard everyone else within the cabin, its hooves giving a short rythmatic clack as it went to the couch and fell over onto it like it was its own personal bed. The legs of the couch broke immediately under its weight and hit the floor with a thud, but the horse disregarded that as well.

"Really?!" Wiezen exclaimed while letting out a groan. He turned to Helga. "Uuuh...I can...pay for that. Sorry." He said, letting out a sigh while pinching the bridge of his noes in disbelief.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't really seem to react in any negative way how she probably would've before. Instead, she released a soft giggle at the scene, her children excusing themselves from the table to greet their father. Helga shook her head and flashed a radiant smile at Wiezen in a way of telling him not to worry. She made her way into the living room where the horse laid on the couch, and she sat besides it, nuzzling its snout with her gentle hand. She even adjusted the pillow of the couch to further accommodate the horse. The lustrous nymph brought up the bucket she carried and pulled a carrot, snapping it in half and holding it in front of the horse for it to eat it if it desired to. There was plenty more from where it came from, planning to spoil it with carrots and apples and sugar cubes.
last edited 1年以上前
Wiezen gave Helga an apologetic smile, unable to help but feel a bit guilty for the actions of his way of transportation and companion. He greeted his children with kindness and care, picking them all up into his arms at once while watching as the horse nibbled at the carrot that Helga had provided it with before gently taking it from her hand and into its mouth to munch on. Wiezen let out a sigh of relief. "At least I know you kept the manners I taught you..." He mumbled before turning his attention to his children. "And I see you three are as lively as always!" He said, giving a small grin. "I hope you've all been on your best behavior, because I just my have something in store for you all if you have." He said, but then wrinkled his nose playfully. "Hm, did Papa say that? That was supposed to be a secret! Whoops!" He placed a kiss on their foreheads, but didn't tell them the secret that he had "accidentally" told them about. But in means of himself, he seemed to be a little more cheerful than he usually would have been.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia's ears perked in curiosity at his words, her small head tilting to the side in sync with her brothers. A surprise? A surprise!!! They latched onto him like glue, their fingers digging around his clothing in attempt to search for this so called surprise. Meanwhile Helga gently stroked the horse's mane, placing a kiss on the tip of it's muzzle. She left the bucket of food on the ground besides it for it to snack on whenever it felt like it. She got herself to her feet despite the slight pain she felt tugging at her legs. A sigh escaped her breath, and she collected the empty plates of the table and began to wash them throughly and rather quickly, letting them air dry. She allowed Jacob to sit on her neck because she knew he would'nt really be greeted by Wiezen, so there was no point leaving him on the table. Neither Rosemary. She encouraged her daughter to run off and continue her drawings while she kept herself busy by beginning to sweep the floor with a broom.
last edited 1年以上前
Wiezen tried to hold in a light laugh while his children searched him for the secret that he had spoken of. He nuzzled Zealia's noes with his own, doing the same with his two boys before smiling. "Now now, I know you're excited but patience little ones, patience." He kissed their foreheads once more before sitting them down to feed the horse. "But, I'll need to take it up with your mother alright? You three enjoy feeding the horse, and remember, we're nice to gentle animals like this one." He said, kneeling down scratching behind their ears. He stood up straight and turned to Helga. "Quartz, would you mind if I had a few minutes of your time outside to talk for a bit? That is, if you aren't too busy at the moment or anything." He said while scratching his head.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga perked her ears a bit, nodding softly as she put the broom aside and settled Jacob down besides her siblings who all fed the horse, except Jr. of course. There was no way he was sharing his delicious apples with that... thing! So instead he decided to tease the horse, inching the apple close to his muzzle, only to quickly retrieve it and eat it himself. Before Helga walked out the door, she asked Jr. to be nice to their guest. The witch waited patiently for Wiezen on the porch, leaning against the edge of the wall, humming lightly as a butterfly landed on her fingertips which she soon later released with a short chuckle.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Thinks for a few seconds) Well, I've really come to enjoy the color blue)
Wiezen closed the door behind him softly, reminding Jr. for a second time to be sincere before doing so. He ran his fingers through his hair halfway before stretching for a moment or so. "Hunters won't be coming through this area, so I know that that couldn't be the case." He said flat out. "Your leg, I mean. It's not really hard to tell when you've been injured." He said while stepping down to the last step to take a look up at the sky. He slid his hand into his pocket. "Buuut, it seems like you did a pretty good job in taking care of things. Just try not to get yourself hurt too much." He let out a small sigh. "What happened anyways? Are you and the children alright?" He asked, giving a glance over at her.

~

"Blue..." Ossiana thought to herself for a long moment. She didn't have enough blue...perhaps she would remind herself to try and get some clothing that was blue. For him. Her eyes shifted over to him. "Now it's your turn."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch inched her dress up for him to get a better view of her thighs.

Helga: This? It was nothing. I'm fine, really. But thank thee for your concern. The children are fine, better than ever. Now, what was your question? Or was it that?
Enricho: Alright (Thinks for a bit when he comes up with something) What some of your favorite things to do?