Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6651-6700 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (As she spoke, he couldn't help but place his arms on her shoulders and pull her into a hug) Now that I've found you, I already feel as though those fears are more easy
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga immediately frowned when he approved of her question, her ears lowers a bit. She looked around to see if there was anything she could stall him with, but in the end she gave up and forced an effort of a smile at him. The triplets on the other hand were confused as to why their father was picking up his bags and heading for the door, sadness hitting their face immediately as they realized that his was going to be a daily routine. Helga got up from the ground and awkwardly made her way to the door, blocking it for a moment before she exhaled and finally opened it. She cleared her throat at him.

Helga: ...It was no problem at all... And... You can just call me Helga if you want... Do you need anything? Cookies? Blankets? Pillows? Tea? More Sweaters? If so you can just tell me! *smiles lightly* And do you... Do you promise you'll come back for dinner? I'll wait for thee. I promise I will. Right outside the porch.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana was a little surprised when he had hugged her, a small blush of orange coming to her cheeks. But after he spoke, a smile came to her face and she hugged him back, her breast pushing into his chest. "Then I'll be by your side...that way you won't have to look too hard for me again." She said in a soft voice. "Come, we must find a place for you to rest. Sleep is very important for humans, and you must eat!" She said, taking his hand into hers gently before pulling him with her. "We'll leave these lands first...this place reminds me too much of eight leggers."

~

Wiezen looked to Helga, then to his children before his gaze went back to her at last. "I'll be alright Quar--Helga. I think you've provided me with enough already, and I thank you for your good thoughts. But yes, I promise to return for dinner. But I'd rather you wait inside where it's warm." He looked to his children and picked them up into his arms. "As for you three, I expect to hear good things from your mother about how you all were on your best behavior. It would make Papa very happy to hear that, and who knows, you three just may get to share the bowl of chocolate before I finish with dinner." He sat them back down on the carpet and hugged them. "Papa loves you." He said, giving them a smile and scratching behind their ears before standing up and walking out the door.
Enricho: Good idea. It's best we don't head into town, though. My face is too recognizable now, and I don't have the face mask to hide it. It would be best to find a place out of civilization where we can rest (Pulls away from Ossiana, reluctantly, as he makes his way out of the cave and back out in the forests)

Nithloraul: (USes it's eye to look around) Flynn, where are you? You had best not left me behind to rot away
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga watched as Wiezen walked out the door, then kept her eyes glued to him until he was no longer in her sight. But still, the witch remained alert with focused eyes as she stared where Wiezen last was mere moments ago. After a couple minutes she released a sigh, digging her fingers into her palms and counting them. When she turned back she witnessed the sight of her children also staring out into the distance, whimpering quietly as they looked at each other in confusion.

Helga: Shhh... It's alright...

Flynn didn't appear to be in bed as he was a few hours ago. Instead, there was an empty plate and glass of orange juice. When Nithloraul called out to him, back in the bathroom within the room, Flynn peeked out his head from the curtain of the shower.

Flynn: I thought I told you to shut up last night!
Nithloraul: This isn't last night, now is it, mortal. And where is that female friend of yours at?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *shouts from the shower* I don't know! Last time I checked she was downstairs. And if not I bet she's probably climbing trees or something...
Nithloraul: You seemed very frustrated with how she was behaving for the past few days. Sure, she may have been violated by mortals, but you seem to be frustrated about many other things. Are you sure that your urges haven't gotten the better of you. Do you hate her, for she doesn't wish to fill your needs? Mortals may say they care for each other, but I have seen many to have their own selfish desires, and though they hide those desires, they still have it in thought. They still wish for it, but don't let those wishes overcome them. I don't know if they are better men for bettering those feelings or cowards for having them in the first place

Franziska: (Sat underneath a tree outside the house, examining a small ladybug crawling up her arm, as it's wings opened and it flew above her, and landed one one of the white flowers next to her)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh boy, this is getting very philosophical XD 1年以上前
"W-we wont have to go into town or anywhere near one either! I can make us a burrow, a-and we can add things there and it'll keep you cool from the sun!" Ossiana gave a small huff. "Humans have stupid rules..." She mumbled. "Not all of us are bad...just like how all of them aren't bad." She said as she followed along with him. But then she sighed, which was immediately followed by a yawn that escaped her plump lips. She unexpectedly climbed onto his back as he was walking and wrapped her legs around his waist before resting her chin on his shoulder her arm as they were slumped across his shoulders. "I don't think the gateway that brought you here has closed yet, but we have limited time. Now that the arachnid is deceased, there is no one to keep it open."

~

Wiezen picked up the wooden sparring swords that had been left outside and wrapped them back in their cloth as he was on his way away from the witch's cabin. Entering the forest on his way back to town, he stopped momentarily to take an apple from his bag and munched on it while taking the path back to civilization, his bare feet mushing into the mud. He had taken the duck slippers off and left them neatly by the bathroom door after he was finished.
Jade_23 commented…
Ossiana tryna get some 1年以上前
Enricho: (Looked back at her, already confused by her actions, but his expression dropped once she mentioned the door) ... And you're telling me this now, why? (As she is wrapped around him, he makes his way to the exit as quickly as he can, but her added weight slows him down a little)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn could be heard groaning from the bathroom at the artifact's annoying words. The sound of splashing water suddenly stopped, and after ten minutes or so, Flynn came out wearing a towel around his waist, shaking his blonde hair with a smaller one. His attention went to Nithloraul, giving it an annoyed glare as he searched through his bag for clothes.

Meanwhile, the witch remained watching her children that no longer wanted to play anymore. They were so happy their father had returned and now that he had left it ruined their moment. They just sat there on the carpet, not really doing much but staring at their feet as they wiggled their toes for some sort of entertainment. Helga shook her head with a short chuckle.

Helga: You guys can't be mad forever. Believe me, I know. Hmm.. Let's see... Would all thee enjoy a nap?

The children raised their heads at their mother and shook their head with furrowed eyebrows.

Helga: Alright then... Hmmm.... How about... Hide and seek? But I'm warning thee mommy's an expert.
"Because...we're just getting out of the cave. And I forgot." Ossiana said honestly with a shrug before puffing out her cheeks. "And...running all the way here made me...tired, so I'm just going to point things out..." She yawned. "And water...made...me...sleepy." She said, her eyes drooping. But her stinger lifted almost immediately, readying itself to pierce through anything that go in their way. "Mush, human horsey!" She said, yawning again before resting her head against the side of his.

~

When Wiezen reached down, he immediately did exactly what he had had in mind and began to search around for jobs now that he had new clothes to wear. He passed by the busy people before coming across the construction that still had yet to be started on. And it still had the help-wanted sign in front of it as well. He furrowed his brow and went to look for the person who was in charge.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Sighs) I see that you still managed to keep that childlike attitude of yours (Continues running, going as fast as he could to make it to the exit)

Nithloraul: I'm just guessing but you sound very upset, human
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Upset? Upset?! I AM ANGERED!!!! And you're only making things worse for me, so please, be quiet! Oh how badly I want to put you on the market.

The triplets looked at one another, then at Jacob, then at Rosemary. They all nodded in sync back at their mother.

Helga: Alrighty then, Mama's seeking! And Jacob's helping me. *she leans down to pick up her human baby* We're going to count to ten!
Nithloraul: Now, now. You know that you need me, even if you hate to admit that you do. The time will come where you will need me
Her ears perking at the word "childlish", Ossiana lifted her head some. "And you're still a meanie beanie weeny so meeeh!" She said sleepily in a half pout, sticking her black tongue out in him. But then she crossed her eyes and looked at it for a moment in thought. Then a mischievous smile came to her face. She leaned forward some and took the lobe of his ear into her mouth, her tongue rubbing behind his ear before she kissed his neck. "I've also kept a number of other things as well..." She whispered to him with a light giggle before her head laid back down against his shoulder and she almost immediately let out a few small snores.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I'm sure you have kept many things, but let's wait until we're out of this damn place before you show me (As he continued looking, he was able to find the gate and made his way towards it, breathing a little at the extra weight he carried, but was determined to get out of the cave)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Like I said a million times before, I will not use you. You've damaged too many people... Say... Wait.. Hold on... Is Enricho still being affected by you?

Helga turned around with Jacob and began to count, closing her eyes while leaning against the corner. The triplets were fast to act and disappear from sight, each of them going their separate ways.
Nithloraul: Indeed he is. And before you get upset, I cannot fix it. My master placed it on him, and once it affects him, he is stuck with it. He only had a very medium amount of my power put into him, so he isn't mentally damaged, unlike that knight my old user had. He forced all my power on him, and he is just stuck in his own personal hell forever. As for this Enricho you speak of, he should be... alive, at least. I wouldn't say fine. As long as he stays far from me, he won't be stuck in his hell. But, he will, from time to time, have some..... experiences with my power. But, he should be able to survive, and do the things humans do, just as long as he keeps his distance from us, so I'd advise you don't go looking for him. But, from what I have seen from you so far, I expect you to ignore all my warnings and go directly to him.
last edited 1年以上前
The gateway slowly began to waver as Enricho neared closer to it, Ossiana now slumping as she remained on his back, snoring gently. However, her legs remained wrapped firmly around his waist and her stinger raised.
Enricho: (Pushing himself forward as best as he could, he managed to run through the gateway as it continued to close, managing to get him and Ossiana through)

(If you wanted it to close and had something in mind for that..... Sorry I fucked it all up for you XD)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Nope, your good, there literally would've bee no point in having it close 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Nope, nope, nope, nope. Not having it. There has to be a way. Something I can do to get rid of that curse so he is no longer effected by it. Either you tell me or I book another trip to the Ancient Ones.
Nithloraul: There is no way. I'm sure Jericho knew. He was the one who could control me. But, I guess asking him isn't an option, now is it? And do you really wish to arrive to the Ancient Ones with an artifact that was made by their mortal enemy, God?

(And yes, I just called an evil deity God. I am fucking going to that level. I hope you guys aren't religious XD)
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
....eh i never woke up sundays to go anyways 1年以上前
....What the hell is a God? 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Great. Things went way better than expected XD 1年以上前
When they had gotten through the gateway and to the other side, Ossiana, despite her snoring, lifted her hand and patted the back of Enricho's head softly as if to tell him "good job" or something of the sort.
Enricho: (Sighs, as he continues to carry her on his back, now able to relax a bit now and walks through the forest, hoping to find a proper place for them to rest)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: You're telling me you allowed me to kill the only answer I had?! What kind of help are you?! Nope, I'm not taking you're crap anymore. *grabs his clothes and returns into the bathroom to change*

(Wind if you're no longer going to control Jacob imma take over because he's too cute to be left out)

Helga: eight....nine...ten!!! Ready or not little foxes, Helgy's coming for ya.

She carried Jacob with her as she began to walk, looking at him for any advice, but ending up in grabbing his cheek and placing a kiss on it before returning to the game.
(I thought you stole control of Jacob a long time ago XD)

Nithloraul: I never thought about what help he could be until you mentioned this, human. I'm a simple artifact. I don't plan ahead of everything. I mean, why should I? You're my carrier, you do the thinking
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
i did because smol baby needed attention 1年以上前
That hypocrisy though xD Don't make me make him eat the kids. And besides, Helga did it first xP Wouldn't it only be "fair" 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
:,) 1年以上前
Ossiana's stinger finally drooped down when she sensed that her mate had relaxed a little. But at the slight shuffle of leaves, it suddenly shot up and pierced through a squirrel that had been in the middle of climbing up a tree with deadly accuracy before relaxing again while she continued her nap.
Jade_23 commented…
noooo the リス 1年以上前
Because fuck squirrels xD 1年以上前
Enricho: (Sighed, a but startled by her sudden attack, but brushed it off and continued walking, hoping to find something for them to rest under. As he continued to carry her, he came upon a tree, with a large hole underneath it. He looked inside to see if anything was under it, but saw that it was empty, the only signs of life being a few harmless mushrooms. HE sighed with relief and entered inside it, setting Ossiana down and sat across from her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn continued to ignore the artifact, exiting the bathroom with fresh clothes and taking his plate down the stairs, leaving behind Nithloraul for the best of himself.

Helga walked around her cabin, sniffing the air slightly and smirking when she had caught a scent. But then she furrowed her eyebrows at where the scent came from. She walked back to the kitchen and opened the fridge only to encounter Elijah in there, snacking on the raspberries Helga collected earlier. She rolled her eyes and chuckled at her son, shaking her head in disapproval. .
Nithloraul: (Shouts to Flynn so he can hear him) You know that you are at fault here, you just refuse to admit it (Sighs) Humans

Rosemary: (As Helga and her siblings were interacting, Rosemary thought it would be best to make a little art piece to cheer Franziska up. As she did, she noticed that she had run out of the red crayon, and decided to head upstairs, to see if she could find one in her room. As she went upstairs, she happened to pass by Flynn) Oh. Hello, Flynn
Jade_23 commented…
oh wow あなた actually used rosemary xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn's eye lowered to meet Rosemary, making him take a step back for a moment until he realized who it was.

Flynn: Oh.. Rose... Hey there, what are you doing?
Rosemary: I'm making a little drawing for Franziska to cheer her up, but I ran out of red crayons
Ossiana snuggled on the ground at first, but as her hand reached out and patted around to find that her lover wasn't laying with her, she sniffed a few times and then sat straight up, still snoring. She crawled up over to where he was and climbed onto his lap, her resting on both sides of him in a straddle as she rested against him. The "armor" that she wore softened as if it had only been hardened skin when she wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled against him.
Enricho: (Feeling her rest against him, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her closer to him as he looked at her)
Ossiana's skin warmed itself so that she became like a blanket to her mate instinctively. "Sleep....I'm right here with you..." She mumbled sleepily in a few soft snores, her tail resting against the soil that was inside the hole.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (As he looked at her, he began to drift to sleep a little, and for the first time in what felt like forever to him, the visions seemed to cease)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Hmm.. I see... What are you drawing? May I see?
Rosemary: Here (Holds up a drawing of a rather nice bed or roses, all complete with green vines)
Ossiana smiled gently, her superior connection to her mate telling her that he had started drifting off some. A soft breath rolled from her lips in a sigh as she managed to snuggle closer to him and started snoring lightly again.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Hmm.. *squints his eye on the drawing* Ooh, that's a wonderful picture! Yes, you need red crayons immediately. Sorry for interrupting your drawing time.
last edited 1年以上前
(As Enricho rested with Ossiana, the night sky was lit by the sunlight, the morning sun's light hitting Enricho in the eyes, waking him, as he rubbed his eyes to wake himself up)

Rosemary: Oh, it's fine, Flynn. And thank you (Goes back up the stairs to look for crayons)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Alright then, see ya around! *continues to walk downstairs and walks into the kitchen, putting his plates in the sink and washing them as he looked around*

Helga was in the other room, the last one being left to find was Zealia. She seemed to be hiding in a perfect spot, a spot that even Helga took time to think through. And once she did, she was able to find Zealia who's toes were sticking out of a cushion. She giggled and tickled them lightly for her to come out, then placed a kiss on her head.

Helga: Mama wins!~
Rosemary: (As she searched around for red crayons upstairs, she couldn't help but look in Flynn's room, where she spotted the Nithloraul resting on the dresser) *I probably shouldn't. It's not good to invade other's rooms. Besides, that thing looks creepy*
As Enricho woke up and rubbed his eyes, he would find himself tied up with a number of vines, the area that they had fallen asleep in now a bit wider than before, roomier. "Gooood morning!" Ossiana chimed before placing a kiss on his noes before climbing out of the taller entrance. Green leaves and seaweed were scattered over the ground as if it were a carpet while, a bunch of sand under them. She poked her head in from outside before crawling in with his sword her, stinger following behind her as she hummed. She sat it beside at beside the wall where a bunch of wood was stacked and his clothes also hung to dry. "Did you sleep well love?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga gathered her children back in the living room and greeted Flynn with a good morning.

Flynn: Oh, hey... Good morning...
Helga: You slept in.
Flynn: I did. Franziska's been out there for a while now?
Helga: *nods* No one can resist my garden. Also, you missed Wiezen. How were the pancakes? He made them.
Flynn: ...He came? Really? That's unexpected. Where is he?
Helga: He left.
Flynn: ...oh? And how are you feeling about that?
Helga: Weird... But he seemed happy... And that makes me happy...
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Confused as to why he couldn't move as he looked at Ossiana) I slept fine, but what is all this, and why am I tied with vines?
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana blinked a few times as she looked at him while straightening out his clothes and checking to see if they were dry. They were still a bit damp, but nothing a few minutes of hanging there wouldn't fix. "This, my love, is our burrow. We don't need any of that icky human society stuff." She said cheerfully before going over to him and dragging him into the middle of the floor, but being careful not to hurt him.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Well, that's a nice thought of you to dry my clothes for me. But you don't seem to have anything to wear yourself, aside from your... "armor"
Jade_23 commented…
"armor" 1年以上前
xd "Armor" riiiiight 1年以上前
xD I agree, protective armor is the way to go 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Good for you, I haven't really seen you show any happy emotions lately.
Helga: ...I suppose...
Flynn: Anyways, thanks for letting us stay over. We'll be leaving soon once we can find an inn so we no longer bother you. I might be outside for a few minutes, probably hours depending on how Franziska's doing... I'll catch up with you later... *dries his hands and exits the cabin to find Franziska*

Helga awkwardly stood there for a moment. If they were leaving, it meant that she would be alone with no company besides her children. Her ears lowered and her heart began to race by just the thought of it.