Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6151-6200 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
The spider wriggled in the child's grasp as it was lifted from the ground. However, this was far from a normal spider. There were a few hard clicks that came from it, and the same voice that had spoken to Enricho spoke to Elijah, though much harsher. If you dare to put my messenger near you grimey little mouth then I'll be sure that it lays eggs within your insides and devours you from the inside out. Put it down. The white insect grew stiff for a moment, the smooth texture of it's pearly white outer layer hardening as it waited to be left alone.
Jade_23 commented…
ew ew ew ew ew 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Jericho: It doesn't matter what you think, lad. This is the right thing. Someone with your mentality wouldn't understand. Your still so young and childish to see the benefits this would do us
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Elijah completely ignored the spider, mostly because he ignored most of the orders given to him. His small tongue stuck out, and just as he was about to place the spider on it to eat it, the infant tensed when he heard his mother shout at him across the room. Her voice was croaky and weak, but still strong enough to scare Elijah to the point where he just released the spider and let it fall on the ground. The witch quickly scurried to her son and crouched down to see the spider, then furrowed her eyebrows at it before looking back at Elijah.

Helga: My love, have I not told you you are not ready yet to eat venomous spiders? Your first fang must fall off in order to do so. And white spiders are of luck, so we touch them with our eyes, alright? And at this point luck is what this family needs my little one. *she leaned down to pick up the spider and walk out the hole of her house to set it on the grass* Be free little creature. *smiles weakly down on it before she returned and picked up Elijah* Besides, black spiders are much juicier and delicious... Mother will do her best for more food, my apologies... *lowers her ears before she places a kiss to his forehead*

Flynn turned the other way and crossed his arms, not responding to him and rather remaining quiet for his sake.
last edited 1年以上前
Jericho:(Continues to work on making his tea in silence)
As the child had lifted the spider up towards his, the eight legged creature had gone into a full defensive take, preparing to bite the child's tongue with something that was much more than normal venom. It wouldn't be so bad a to make a home out of the child's carcass afterwards either. But as it was freed, it hurried off to the freedom of the wild. It was spotted by a bird shortly afterwards, but as the bird swiped down to catch a snack, the white spider grew to its size and made it meal out of it instead, dragging it out into the woods to drain its innards before continuing on it's way. While it doing so, it had to scurry out of the way of a wooden wagon full of large bags and a large cauldron that sat in it's own space, the smell of the food underneath it's top rising from a small opening as a smokey aroma. But there was no horse to pull the wagon, instead it was--(To Be Continued: Que Roundabout xD)
Jade_23 commented…
alrighty then 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I think only Wind would get that reference 1年以上前
You're assuming that i'm assuming your assumptions of assuming assumers of assuming your knowledge あなた assumericist I:P 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Elijah licked his lips and snuggled against his mother who held him gently with motherly arms. She returned to the kitchen and observed the towel she had soaked turning into a purple shade. She reached for it and squeezed the excess of water from it and continued the ritual for Enricho.

A little while afterwards Helga returned to the living room with her children tagging along, carrying a large bowl as she sat next to Enricho. She spoke softly to him.

Helga: I'm ready if you are...
Enricho: Yeah... I'm ready (Waits for her to start)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga settled down Elijah besides her on the couch, then folded the dampened towel with the strange smelling potion. She made Enricho lay down and gently placed it above his scar, keeping pressure on his cheek and massaging the liquid into it every now and then as she mumured a few words weakly.

Helga: Venez sanguinem au moi... Venez sanguinem au moi.....
Enricho: (Remained still and quiet, allowing Helga to do what she needed)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The towel began to make Enricho's cheek sizzle, but no pain was felt from it. She gently continued to massage it upon his cheek, repeating the chant every now and then in her soft voice. After a long while, Helga finally removed the towel from his now red sizzling cheek. She leaned downward and placed a small kiss on it with her plump lips, healing the boiling skin that erupted from his cheek. Her left arm raised and she bit her wrist, draining blood from herself and rubbing it across the scar.

Helga: Thy shall no longer be ashamed of thy face. No more hiding. No more masks. *creates a large "X" with her blood across his cheek*

The witch swirled her finger around until the blood on his cheek bursted into green flames, them bursting all at once before they died down just as fast, and the only thing left was smoke. Helga fanned her hand above his cheek, then wiped away the remaining blood off the clean slate with the ends of her dress. A small fragile smile came across her face as she stared down at the hunter that no longer had any haunting scar on his cheek.
Enricho: (Got up once it was done) Thanks
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears lowered in disbelief as she sort of took a step back in awkwardness.

Helga: ...just... thanks? ....oh.... i expected... something more... enthusiastic...
Enricho: Sorry. But with my current state, I can't be very enthusiastic.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ...i understand... i just thought... that I was useful for once... *shakes her head* uh... never mind... W-What else can I serve you with?
Enricho: Trust me, you were useful. You can at least be sure about that. Now, what I need next is a sword. Any kind will do. And some clothing
The sound of broken wheels pulling against the ground trickled into ear range from outside, the series of the stops in between more than noticeable as is was dragged across the ground, leaving parallel trails of the path that it was brought through behind it. The two front wheels were barely moving at all, ad the wooden wagon that they were groaned with a harsh creek. Wiezen pushed himself forward, his bare feet covered in dirt, the bottom of his attire torn and ripped asunder in numerous different places. His eyes were red from exhaustion and from the tears that had been shed, the blue within them no longer dull, but now hollow compared to how they were before. For the first time, more of his age showed within them now, and his eyelids had only grown heavier in his long journey back on foot. There was no scent that came from him, only the dried blood that leaked from his battered body and the almost healed wounds. The arm that the bandages had been wrapped around was now a scorched black from the fingertips up to his elbow. As he reached the destination of the cabin the aroma from the cauldron became bolder, but seemed to lack something. Weiss wasn't with him, and neither was Emma. Just....him. He coughed a few times and looked around at the surroundings. He had thought before that much probably had been destroyed. And it seemed that he was right. He placed his hand to his head, a blurring dizziness overcoming his vision for a minute or so before he was able to regain his senses, leaning against the wagon for support and to catch his breath.
Jade_23 commented…
oh look who's back 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
"maybe" :/ 1年以上前
Perhaps (: 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga forced a smile softly at Enricho, nodding at him with her croaky voice and blinking away the faint tears.

Helga: ...I-I'll see what I can do...

The witch bowed very slightly before she weakly picked up Elijah again, his body clutching onto hers as she grasped the nearby broom and began to sweep the floors some more, leading the dust outside. She carried her glass of lake water to keep herself hydrated, but then Helga's ears twitched in confusion as they detected familiar coughs, and her nose wrinkled at the familiar smells. She turned around only to face Wiezen who was a couple feet away from her house, her jaw dropping slightly in complete confusion and yet awe. She took a step forward, about to rush into his arms and ask what had happened. She was about to aid him, kiss him, hug him, feed him, bathe him, whatever she needed to do. But she hesitated and trembled on that one spot at his sight. She felt the sudden urge of throwing up more blood, her guts twisting and turning in confusion. Her blank face changed immediately when Elijah had called out to his papa. Helga gulped, her shoulders sinking in hesitation. But nonetheless she nudged it off. She did something she promised she wouldn't do again after what happened. She ran back to him. She dropped the broom and rushed toward Wiezen, looking for any fatal injuries that had to be handled immediately, but she didn't say a word. Last time she offered him something to eat she was almost killed, but in her mind... It didn't matter. She held the glass up to him.
Wiezen looked to the glass of water, but then looked to her, an attempt to muster up as much rage as possible coming forth. But with what he felt, the condition he was in both mentally and psychically, it all just drained away into wanting to get it over with. He let his eyes rest for a moment, closing them as he spoke. "I brought....I brought supplies to make prepares...food for the children to replace what was lost five times over...and made a meal for the children." He turned and began to pull some of the large bags from the wagon, nearly stumbling as he did so. But then he ended up falling as all traces of white brushed itself from his hair until all that was left was an ashen black. He caught himself on his knees, the bags that he were carrying dropping from his grasp as he caught himself and managed with pulling himself up using the side of the wagon. "I'm fine....I'm fine....i'm fine..." He kept muttering to himself, barely audible. Pushing himself back to his feet, he took the bags back into his hands and started putting them closer to the gaping hole so that they would be easier to bring in. Everything felt painfully sore, but he pushed through it, keeping himself on his feet. His eyes either remained on the ground, or straight ahead of him, but at the same time it seemed as if he wasn't fully there.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga quickly placed aside the glass of water along with Elijah and went to Wiezen's side, gripping his shoulder for support and leaning downward in case he were to fall again. She carried his upper body weight and shook her head desperately, tears beginning to sting her eyes once more.

Helga: n-n-no, no, no, no... shhh.... I-I'll carry it inside... I-I'll do it, l-let me do it, alright? I-I've got this, Wiezy!

She took the bags from his hands and forced herself to drain more magic by duplicating herself and demanding her clones to fetch the rest of the bags. Meanwhile the real Helga dragged Wiezen inside and made way for him to rest on the broken cushioned chair.

Helga: D-Don't worry, my clones will bring the rest in. Sit here a-and take a breath.

Zealia and Wiezen Jr. all gasped in shock, but they weren't sure what reaction were they supposed to give. They all sort of... feared their father and were kind of awkward with their mother sometimes. Helga elevated a damped towel to wipe the dirt from his forehead.
last edited 1年以上前
"I...I-I'm alright...I'm fine...I'm fine..." Wiezen choked out in mutters to himself as he was placed down into the chair. And there he sat...defeated. His mind was breaking under pressure, and as he looked at his hands, they began to tremble. His left covered in dirt and grime, sweaty and bruised. His right charred black, unable to be healed. But he could see blood on them when he looked at them. "My...my children...." His mouth was dry, as was his eyes. Weiss...Emma..t-they're...they're gone..." He said more to himself, almost in way to try to make himself believe otherwise. They're gone... His elbows dug into his knees as he lowered his head, his hands gripping the ends of his hair. I had to take away my own children....and there was nothing I could do to stop it... As much as he wanted to deny it, what he felt told him otherwise. He didn't have the right to deny it. A deep scar had already been implemented into his mind, and his heart, a stab wound of self-betrayal from a blade of disbelief. His grip on his hair tightened. "I've failed them...my little girl...my son..." He slowly began to tear small amounts of his hair out as his grasp became a tug. "This world...this damn world...What have I done...." He cursed himself as he scream internally in frustration. Despair. Loss. He felt it all wanting to come out. And as painful as it was, he shoved it all down.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's eyes widened in complete shock at his words, and for a moment, she kept quiet as she stood there, trembling. They're gone... My son died... Not knowing who I was... My daughter died... this... was all my fault... Tears began to stream down her face, but she shook her head to somewhat try to soothe Wiezen in any way she was able to. She stroked his head gently, her words quivering from her mouth as she tried holding back her tears but to no avail.

Helga: ..n-no.... no, no... you haven't failed anyone, do not b-blame yourself... p-please don't!

She firmly grabbed ahold of his wrists to keep him from pulling his hair, shaking her head desperately.

Helga: Shhh... don't say that...
"I told them...I told them that I would be there to protect them. I couldn't ease the pain that Weiss felt...I couldn't help Emma...I couldn't guide her back to the right path. And she..." Wiezen's teeth began to ground together. "She had to leave...seeing something that I never wished for any of my children to see. She left fearing who I was, what I became. I did the exact opposite of what I promised." He shook his head. "There is no one else to blame but me..." Tears stung at his eyes, but he wouldn't allow them to fall. "My hand was forced...and I had to smite my own daughter with something that I've loathed." A few tears managed to slip passed the dam of his straining will to hold it all at bay. "I thought I could have Buroa beat it out of me...punish me for the sins I've committed...weaken me until it was unable to come forth again. I fought against it...until it was the only thing I had to rely on." His breathing became ragged. "And even when I've managed to diminish a threat to what I had left...I've still lost." His eyes remained on the floor. "I...I....I've failed as a father...." He pulled his hand away from her and lifted it to his face. "Weiss...he was counting on me...and I couldn't save him." Tears began to slide through his fingers as his will began to break. "Eli...Jr...Zealia...they were all counting on me to bring their siblings home safe and sound and as themselves...and I couldn't do it." He said harshly. "
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga released him gently and sighed softly, tears continuing to stream down her face as she inhaled deeply and looked up at the sky which was visible through the holes of her roof. Her dim emerald eyes shifted back to Wiezen's in pity, her lips quivering as she thought of what to say next. Instead she remained quiet and scooted over to where she hugged her lover from behind, holding him in her grasp as tight as she could with caring arms.

Helga: ...no... don't say that... you have done nothing wrong, Wiezen.... You've never failed your children and you never will.. your triplets will love you until the end of time. And so will I, even after the world has ended... you've never failed anyone... You did what you could... And every ounce of it was worth it. So don't you dare say you've done nothing and that you've failed... You have not... I don't believe that... shhh.. they've found peace in the other world... They know you tried... They know how much love is shared... They know you had good intentions... Weiss and Emma are reunited with each other, and our unborn children... *sniffles as tears begin to drip on Wiezen's back* ...you did your absolute best and that's all that matters... they... they won't have to live on this miserable world no more... Weiss perhaps lives in peace on the other side after days of torment... you didn't fail... I promise you you didn't...
Wiezen fell silent for a moment, listening to her words as she spoke. His hand moved from over his face in a slow and steady motion, though they still trembled. There was only more silence from him even after she had finished speaking. He half processed her words, and half regretted saying anything to begin with. But through it, he managed to speak somewhat calmly after a few minutes, breaking the silence. "I wish...I wish I was capable of taking that as an excuse. I wish it was as simple and easy as that...They shouldn't have had to suffer through what they had. There is nothing left of Emma for me to bury..." He pushed himself up from the chair, trying to keep as much balance as possible. "They were my responsibility from the day that I took them into my care..." He shook his head. "And the damage that Emma caused...the lives that she took...that is my responsibility..." His charred arm glowed very faintly, and he began to push out every last bit of divine energy that he had left, his body being trained well passed it's limits. "She started here..." His vision instantly went into a blur and he lifted his arms before bringing his hand into a clap, a bright flash of light spreading through the broken cabin. At first, nothing happened. But then the damage that had been done started to repair itself, the wooden wagon breaking itself to pieces to become apart of the material that repaired the gaping hole in the side of the home. He let out a rough cough, only for his hand clasped over his mouth and he began to spew blood into it. He staggered towards the door, closing it behind him quickly as he left outside. He fell to the ground and vomited up more of the crimson, blood now trickling from his nostrils.

I want to die...please...kill me..

He heard Weiss's voice float through his mind and his fingers dug into the ground as he forced himself to his feet, even through the blurred vision and the fact that his body was tearing itself apart. I'm....fine... His thoughts felt so distant within his mind. But as he always had, he would have to pick himself up...and endure...now as a man who was trying to hold himself together.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga stared at him with her void, tired eyes. Her ears were drooped and so were her shoulders. Her eyes lowered slightly and she released a pitiful sigh, wiping away the tears from her face before she turned to him.

Helga: They were our responsibility... You're not alone, we're in this together... Don't blame yourself anymore... They are at peace and perhaps one day we'll see them again when our time comes... Then you will be told everything I told you by then... They know you tried... They know you love them... Please, come in. I'll prepare some tea with some healing elements for thee.
(As Flynn remains quiet, he notices that Jericho had fallen asleep. Before Flynn can go to wake him up, he notice the artifact that Jericho carries, the Nithloraul as he called it. Oddly enough, it was like the artifact was calling to Flynn, beckoning for him to pick it up)
Wiezen let his hand drop to his side, his blood staining his palm and dripping down his fingertips. He let out a painful chuckle. "You don't understand....who am I kidding, you'll never understand." His hollow blue eyes lifted to hers while he steadied himself. "You've lost children involuntarily...some of which I wasn't even sure were actually mine to began with. Yes, I've had my doubts. Many, doubts. Some things don't equate. But you've never stared any of them in the eye and watched their souls wither away within them. Not even when you ate other children, did you have to watch as they backed away from you fearfully." His head turned and he glanced at the cabin, watching as the shingles of roof pieced themselves back together. And then he turned back to her. "I sought understanding from the wrong source...and here thou give me pity. I apologize, but I will decline thy's offering of tea." The length of his ears began to shorten and become a little more human like. "There is nothing that you can do help me. There is nothing that nothing that will change what I feel inside. We're in this...individually as people." There was a pause of silence, a light breeze traveling through the vicinity. "We're only together as associates who made a mistake. I am no longer the man that you fell in love with. You are no longer the woman I fell in love with. Two broken paths will never make one that isn't." He turned and began to walk. "I'll return tomorrow for our children, and we will discuss a few arrangements. Thou hath my thanks for helping with the baggage. There is a prepared meal in the cauldron. Until then, I shall be going home, Quartz."
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
wyd Wiezen return to smol helga 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears lowered and she shook her head, her words stammering.

Helga: N-no, th-this is your home! You can stay here! You can live here! I... I still love you! You're still the man I fell in love with. You always h-have been and you always will be! Why... Why don't you understand that? Why don't you understand that I don't think bad of thee?! I'm still here. I do this. For you. Because I love you... I love you so much and you have no idea. We can be a family... We can grow and learn from each other. We can... We can be strong... Stay... Do you truly no longer love me?

Flynn had tilted his head to the side as he observed the artifact. He debated whether he should touch it or not, but he ended up doing so. Maybe if I try to break it...
last edited 1年以上前
(Once he touched it, tentacles came from the parts of it, moving slowly, and in the center, a single green eye, like that of a reptile, appeared in the center, and looked directly at Flynn)
Nithloraul: You... I sense a god-like power amongst you. Tell me, human. Have you met with the Ancient Ones?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: -gah! *drops the artifact which luckily lands on a few bags, and he breathes heavily to catch his breath* ...ew, what are you?! *lowers his voice* Yes, perhaps I have, why do you care?
Nithloraul: The man there. That.... being. You really think he means good with what he says? That man just wants power, that's all. He just sees you as some traitor, and will toss you in the cell as well, regardless of what you do. Being close with the Ancient Ones, you must manage to get some benefits. What's say you kill this man in his sleep. Slit his throat. I mean, you'd be doing the world a favor, killing him. He just wants to use this "Kill the Ancient Ones" as a way to get the people's respect and get power. He'll just have you and anyone else associated with witches thrown into a cell. Best kill him now while the bastard sleeps
Wiezen kept walking for a moment before finally coming to a stop. "When I said it the first time...I meant it. I meant it with every thought in my mind and every inch of my heart. When repeated it, I meant it. But now...I don't know what feeling I hold towards you, or anyone else. But I'm certain that this...is not my home." He said. "Not anymore." He didn't look back as he spoke. "And every time I've decided to stay...it ends in catastrophe. We've tried being strong but what is strength without any thing else? Look at everything that's happened and tell me that that's what love is. Because it isn't. I've given up on it. This was just something we did wrong. We've even brought children into this mess, and though I love them with everything and will do anything for them...maybe...maybe it was a mistake bringing them into a world like this. We were never meant to be parents. And whether you think so or not, I've already worn out my stay here. Good day, Quartz. I shall return tomorrow."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: no... please.... I beg thee... Don't return, stay... Stay with our children and I. You are Wiezen. Wiezen Quartz, the man I've loved since the beginning... I-I can bake you cookies... and we can have a small tea party with our children. It's Tea Party Tuesday. I haven't given up on us. A-And I never will... I'm here for you... We can talk things out. We can love each other just how we have before. Just how I've always have... *she slowly follows his steps*

Flynn looked down at the artifact in confusion, blinking.

Flynn: I can't kill him! I can barely kill a fly! And he seems pretty, well, alright... Maybe I should just get rid of you cos your the weapon being used in this situation.
Nithloraul: You think I want to be used to kill five old men? I'm being used just as much as you are. Think about it. This is the same man who tortured that friend of yours. And do I need to remind you about the girl? All his fault, said she still had to suffer, regardless. Probably had me kill the big guy in that prison just to get on your good side. Do you really want the man who destroyed the minds of your friends to live? If you don't want to kill him, then you could at least lead him somewhere. Like a cave filled with Skin Takers. Trick him into thinking that's where the Ancient Ones reside. At least consider it
"I am not a Quartz. We both know that, Quartz." Wiezen coughed as he ventured towards the line of the woods. A rough sigh came from him afterwards "We cannot live together, it is for the better good. There is nothing more for either of us to have a conversation about either. We've been over this time and time again, and then we'll both say that things will be different, only for it to result in more frustrations. And I...I can't do that anymore...I can't afford to do so, especially not now. Nothing good will come of it.. Go home Helga...rest. These have been long days. Just...give me my space."
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
PORQUE 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn furrowed his eyebrows in thought of the artifact's words.

Flynn: ..I will... I definitely will..

Helga: ...oh.... well.. you're a Quartz for me! I'll always want you as my husband... O-Oh, and I'll be right h-here then! Waiting for you, my love! Y-You can have a-all the space you need! I'll bake some cookies for you in the morrow, how about it?! I love youuu!!

She chuckled painfully, somewhat in disbelief as her heart slowly broke into pieces. She slowly got on her knees and continued crying softly as she watched him, her tired eyes twitching every now and then as she trembled.
last edited 1年以上前
Nithloraul: Excellent. I'm sure you understand. The ones that rule this world, those with political power, are all just evil men who care not for the people but their own selfish gain. Having the one in charge of the royal guards would certainly help
Wiezen only gave another sigh as he neared the edge of the woods. Once he reached them, he came to a stop a second time. He stood there for a moment and glanced back at her as if he were about to say something, but nothing came forth. Instead, he just continued ahead. He dragged his feet forward in exhaustion, continuously telling himself that he didn't have far to go now. He was tired...i physical and mental pain. A migraine had already started to sink in as well. But all he would have to do was make it to his destination.

Some time back before they had been reunited with Buroa, Wiezen had his clones go out to work. To gather material. Material to build himself a home on the other side of the forest. And he followed through with it, and had decided to give it to Buroa when he found out that she couldn't go home. A gift for the troubles that he and Helga had put her through. He hadn't finished it at the time, so there were still a few of his belongings there. But now that there was no Buroa...which meant that it was his again. He was forced to stop half way there and more blood would have stained the ground if he wouldn't have used what was left of his shirt to stop it. There were times when he nearly fell unconscious, but kept moving until he reached the door. After going inside, he finally gave in, sliding down to the floor with back against the door. And there, he collapsed.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga counted her fingers as she watched him leave, trying her best to hold back her tears. When she could no longer detect much of him, she turned around and murmured thoughts to herself. Should she go visit him? He didn't live that far off, only a couple of minutes. She looked back to her children who were quiet, staring up at her in confusion and puzzlement. Why was papa leaving again? Helga sighed softly, a chunk of her green skin peeling off and burning into ashes. She leaned down and picked all three of them up, including her new child, Jacob. She sat them at the remaining at the table and told them not to worry as she began to serve the meal Wiezen had brought for them. But she didn't waste time to prepare the cookies as she had promised with all the materials she could find.

Flynn frowned at the artifact and looked back down at Jericho, biting his lip and debating whether he should kill him this instant or not. But he decided not to. He would lead him somewhere else.
Nithloraul: (Once Flynn had stopped talking, he retracted his tentacles and closed his eye. As he did, Jericho began to stir)
Jericho: (Rubs his eyes a little as he gets up) Ah, lad, I see you're already up. Shall we continue on our path?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn remained quiet for a long while after Jericho had asked his question. He slowly looked down at him and gave a vague smile with a small nod.

Flynn: Yes... I am... We start our journey as soon as possible if we want to reach the Ancient Ones.

Helga served the food Wiezen had brought for her children, dividing equally for each infant. But she herself didn't eat. Instead, she used her half and split it in half for Enricho and Franziska with cups of tea. Helga helped her children eat, her facial expression weary and full of sorrow and despair. Her children have seemed to recently imitate their mother's facial expressions, especially Wiezen Jr. who always seemed to have a grumpy face of which he inherited from his father. Helga mashed the food in little pieces for it to be easier for little Jacob to swallow, and she cleaned his dirty cheeks with a napkin and a small forced giggle. The mother placed a soft kiss upon Jacob's head and stroked it gently, doing the same to her triplets and Rosemary. She brought them a few blocks of toys that had survived the damage for them to play on the table as she returned to the kitchen and began to prepare some cookies for her lover. She tried to make as many ingredients work to produce chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies. She stirred eggs, sugar, butter, and a spice of vanilla for flavor in a giant bowl, and with the dough she cut it into a variety of different shapes. Some were hearts, others were spider and witch-hat shaped, and most of them were just regular star shaped cookies. She let the mixture bake below her magic as she decorated a small basket to carry the items for Wiezen. She felt like a bother, of course, but she remembered what Ezekiel had said about his kind; they enjoyed music and treats. So that was what she was planning on doing, with a bottle of the finest wine that had survived the catastrophe. Every now and then she joined her children in playing but focused her attention on Wiezen. She was just so... in love with him. No matter what. She knew she was annoying, but she couldn't help it. She just loved him too much, so much she would do any thing for him. And now that he lived on the other side of the forest he would be easier to stalk, she thought. But then she blinked in realization, not wanting to become that crazy obsessed ex-girlfriend.
Jericho: Ah. Excellent. Well, let's not waste anymore time. We're burning day light (Gets up off the ground) You seem to be in a much better mood since you last spoke, lad
Wiezen searched through his surroundings with vision that became like looking through tunnels, everything in his peripherals blurred besides what he was able to see in front of him. Against his will, the most recent of memories flooded in, breaking through to the surface of his mind as he fell unconscious, forced to remember his deeds.

~Flashback: Weiss's Prophecy~

Wiezen stood in the presence of the large, looming castle structure before him, floating above in the air on the enormous chunk of land that it had been built upon. The bags that he had been carrying when he encountered Helga and the others no longer with him. His eyes scanned over the area, and he searched for Weiss's presence. It didn't take him long to find it, but it was faint and fragile from what he could only imagine was the effects of the torment that he was forced to suffer through. The next few were Alzul's and Emma's. He drew a short breath, moving to across the platforms of condensed dirty and rock that acted as large stairs leading him up towards the entrance. Reaching the large doors of iron, his first thought was destroying them completely. Instead, they opened for him with an almot deafening creak before he could do so. Rows of dim lit torches and candles traveled in columns along the walls of what appeared to be some sort of over-sized throne room. A lengthy carpet of snake skin lead 100 yards across the large room and to a throne, where he immediately spotted the wicked woman that his daughter had become.

And there sat Emma, sitting in a tall chair chiseled out of stone, her legs crossed, head tipped to the side as her thick green and black patterned snake slithered across her shoulders while rattling its tail. A tall monument of faces that wore expressions of terror ranged from the back of her chair, faces from the people she had turned to stone. Faces that she had found amusing to herself. The scaly green slits that were her eyes lifted to see that Wiezen had arrived and entered her presence. "Aah, father...you've finally come to visssit me, your dear daughter." She spoke, knowing that he would be able to hear her.

"You know why I'm here. I've come to take my son home. Both of you." Wiezen said, coming to a halt halfway away from her throne. "This has gone on long enough. Stop this, please. This isn't who you are my child. Your loved ones wouldn't want you to take this path." He begged her with pleading, exhausted eyes.

"Loved onesss, you sssay? Tell me father, who might they be? The agitating, mindlesss sssacks of flesh that are supposed to be my sssiblings?" Emma hissed. "Rosssemary, the lowly runt? The witch that murdered my family, the one that you were sssupposed to kill? Or you...who killed my father?"

"The man that was supposed to be your father harmed you and Weiss both. I did what I had to, to protect the both of you and keep you safe. You know that I love you both dearly. And I know that you are angry at the moment, but your mother--"

"That woman isss not my mother!" Emma hissed menacingly with a glare as she slammed her fist down onto the arm of her chair, leaving a imprint of her hand in which deep cracks split from. The snake around her shoulders hissed venomously as well, it's jaws opening wide. She rested her nerves running the tips of her fingers across the snakes head and lifting it when it flicked its tongue out. When she spoke again, the corruption that had seeped into her voice disappeared. "Just the sheer thought of her makes me absolutely livid." She said softly. "You could have killed her...but that doesn't matter. Because there is someone here who has been waiting to do have a few ways of actions with her. Weiss seems to enjoy play time with him."

At these words, Alzul stepped from behind the chair, stitches riddling his face and trailing down his forearms and chest. A smirk was plastered across his face, and in his grasp he held a badly beaten, cut, and bruised naked child by the back of the neck. Weiss, who's eyes were wide open but unconscious, the marks of fangs puncturing his skin riddling his body. Some of his fingers and toes were twisted in ways that they were never meant to be.

Wiezen's eyes widened, a variety of emotions merging within him in a boil. Shock, anger, a fear for his child. He couldn't find the words he needed to speak. Weiss... He gaze slowly shifted to Emma. "Don't...don't hurt him anymore...let him go Emma. Stop...he's done nothing but care for!"

"He betrayed me just as you have." Emma said with a sly grin. "I've been keeping him alive for the sole purpose if tormenting his pathetic little soul, breaking his mind in half like a severed spine. I wanted to twist him to my will, but he broke after all. I was hoping that I could have the witch here to witness his death, however with you here..." She gave a lazy gesture of her hand and

Alzul grinned. "Say hello to your daddy." There was a crunch, and Weiss began to scream out in pain before he dropped him to the floor without concern. "I've been waiting to damn long to get my hands on you and that mutt." He spat, the slits within his yellow eyes thinning as he went at Wiezen.

Wiezen's eyes were stuck on Weiss's body, catching every twitch of it as it spasmed in agony. He moved as quick as he could to go to him, only to be caught half way and smashed across the floor by a punishing blow to the face. Several more followed, smashing him into the walls and floor each time that he tried to go to his son. Already feeling himself wearing out, pick himself up again, knowing that he would have to kill. And so he did. When Alzul came to attack him again, he evaded him, dodging to the side, but staying close enough to grab him by the face. He forced him to his knees as he managed to shift into his divine form long enough to muster up a smite, ending Alzul then and there. However, that came at the cost of the majority of the fumes he was running off of. He fell to a knee, sweat dripping from his face from strain and blood sliding from the side of his head. He could feel that his ribs were broken from just a few of Alzul's attacks. His fuzzy vision turned to Emma.

"A pity..." Emma spoke. "Maybe I should have given him more power. Or perhapsss...you weren't asss burned out asss I would have expected..." She stood up from her seat, her tail now more as she walked over to Weiss, staring down at him.

"Emma...stop this...please...don't make me do this..." Wiezen begged with a trembling voice as he forced himself to stand.

"Do what, exactly? You're not going to hurt me father. I'm your little girl, remember. And Weissss will die either way. With what I've planted inssside of him...he will sssuffer." Emma tipped her head to the side as she placed her foot on Weiss's head. The snake that rested round her shoulders slithered down onto the floor and grew some. "I'll just crush his skull..."

"You're right...I can't bring myself to harm you...now as I am..." Wiezen said to her as tears began to spill from his eyes while he removed the bandages from his right arm, the sealing symbols scribbled over them burning away. "Remember...daddy loves you...very much..." He began to walk towards her as the bandages fell to the floor.

Emma's snake reared back, now towering over Wiezen preparing to strike. And with the command from it's master, it did so.

With tears in his eyes, Wiezen called upon the power that was never meant to be witnessed. The very power that he had tried so hard to contain, to wash away, to get rid of. The words rolled off of his tongue and from his lips in a shudder. "Authority." His eyes widened, and the whites of them devoured both his irises and his pupils out of existence almost instantly. A dense pressure started pouring itself into the atmosphere immediately, taking the appearance an unfathomable amount of falling rain drops as the ceiling tore itself apart.

The attacking snake seemed to freeze in mid attack, on a bite away. It's body seemed to morph in a twisted manner before it was drove into the ground with a force that crushed and splattered it across the floor like a spilled beverage. Emma found herself stuck in place, her expression one of confusion and fear. Her mouth felt as if all moisture was robbed from it, and her eyes felt as they were going to burst--her head feeling as if it were cracking under pressure. Sweat began to trickle down her face quickly. And before she realized it, Weiss was gone from beneath her foot. She turned only to see that the child was still on the ground, but now behind Wiezen, encased in a barrier of something that was beyond even the knowledge that she had from Lilith.

"Sinner...Does thou see what thou hath done?" A new voice spoke from Wiezen's lips, or more like numerous versions of his own voice all mixed into one. Every pitch, every volume all mashed together. The now pure white hair upon his head moved in a flowing motion, tails of light swaying behind him as he walked towards Emma, any trace of tears gone. His right arm and eyes glowed with a dim but intense light

Emma could feel herself trembling hard at the sound of the words that sounded like thunder within her head. Her body felt heavy, like weight upon weight was being placed on her shoulders. Every piece of her body, her instinct, her mind, legs and feet, told her to go. To escape. She turned run, only to find herself colliding into Wiezen.

"Defend thyself child." Wiezen lifted his hand and smacked her across the face, the scaly skin being burned into air on impact.

D-defend myself! Emma staggered back, cheek burning immensely as she scrambled to create some sort of distance between them. She even lifted a barrier around herself, staring at Wiezen in complete shock. However, it came to her attention that she did just as she was told. But as soon as she blinked, he was there in front of her, inside of the barrier with her. She had no time to react, and a backhands struck the other side of her face causing more of the excruciating burning to ignite as she fell back against the barrier. She acted only on fight or flight, and it was obvious that she was attempting the latter. Jumping after and attempting to recover, she phased through her barrier and condensed it around Wiezen in an attempt to crush him. A ring of arcane fire appeared around the barrier and increased exponentially before tightening itself around the barrier. But as she turned to try and escape again, she found herself lost in pressure that presented itself as rain. It seemed to thicken as it fell around her, the floor cracking severely under her.

"You are not a creature...merely human." Wiezen walked directly through her barrier, shattering it as if it was but fragile glass.
"H̱͇͕̗ͧ͛u̠̫͓̠͍̼͑m͍͈ͮ̌­­a͂ͣ­­̓̉­̰­n­s­͛­͂ͨ­­̼̗̅­­̱ ̣̼̯ͣa̟ͯ̉͂ͧ̍ͣ̎r͙̮͑̊̍̽e͑̑͐͋ͭ͛̀ ̣̙͖͉̀̐̔͌̓,­ͯ̋̋­ͥ̈̎­̦̀eͭ­̔­­­̀ͮ­­̽­͌­­͖̈́­­­v­́̔­­͋͛̒­­̾i­l­̅­̺.­­ͪ̅̂­­͛͌­ͧ­̅­̼̮­­̹͓͇­­͚ "
The tails of light that followed behind him curled around his body. "And for your wicked deeds, you shall be punished. Grovel"

At the command of the word grovel, Emma was forced down onto her hands and knees, her face smashing into the ground harshly. No matter how hard she tried to lift herself, she wasn't able to. She was well beyond terrified of this...this being.

Wiezen stood over her. "Repeat my words child. "I̩͓̾͊ͅͅ'̗̜̽ͧ͛m͍̬̥̳̂ͯ͂͋̽ͨ ̙̲͙͉̏͆̿̄̓̍ǎ̪͇̉̉̏͛ͥ͂ ṱ̭̲͓̥͓͓ͤ̅͒ͤ͊͆ͨr̅­̞̘ͮ­̯­a̚­­̤̬̄­­i͊­̠­t­̈̈́­­̿o͙­­rͦ­ͨ­ͭ ͂̔̓͌̈́ͮ̃t̻̬̚ô͖̰̜̭̭̣ͪͤ ̳̯͋̇̄m͍͍͛̊ͦ̒͗͐̄ẙ̲̺ͥ ͇̟̋̊͒̑́͗ͩk̾ͦ̄iͧ̔­͔̂̅­̺͙­̰­͉­̞͚­­nͫ͌­­̣̙­̘­̩­̦̮­­d͒̏­­͊ͫ­͋­̇ I apologize". Speak." He commanded as his right arm raised in upwards in a fist. The clouds above began to swirl in the sky in a hurricane like fashion.

Unable to disobey, no matter how much she wanted to try, the words spilled from her mouth. "I-I am a t-traitor to my k-k-kiind." She whimpered. Tears began to drop from her eyes as the rest of the scaly skin broke from her body and she reverted back into a child. "I'm sorry...papa....mama...Weiss...Eli...Jr...­Lia­...­&qu­ot;­

Tears formed Wiezen's eyes as he could do nothing to stop the fated end. "Divine Law." He brought his fist down in a mid swing, a beam of light rushed down from the sky and a bright flash enveloped the vicinity as it burst through the bottom of the floating tower and struck the ground, a seismic shockwave causing a violent tremor. And in a flash...it was gone.

--Flashback End--
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn shrugged innocently as he shoved his hands down his pockets, clearing his throat as he headed for the left path instead of the right one.

Flynn: I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

Helga stood by the counter, flipping the cookies every few minutes to get both sides crispy yet soft at the same time. There were a total of 85 pieces of dough, and yet Helga felt like she needed more. More. This isn't enough. I'm not enough. The witch stopped what she was doing for a moment and just stared. She looked out the window to her garden, then back to her kids, then at the cookies. A low chuckle begin to rise from her lips, growing into a painful one as she began to sob.

Helga: ooooohhh... What am I doing? *scoffs, wiping tears away from her cheeks* ooooh deaaarrrr.... Look at me... *rubs her temples in frustration* I'm so annoying... So fucking annoying... What was I thinking...

She slowly slid herself down against the counter of the kitchen table, allowing more of her green skin to peel off and burn out of existence. Her weary eyes raised at her children who were playing with each other, and she imagined Weiss and Emma there as well. Her triplets have seemed to have gotten used to Jacob as well, allowing him to play with their games only they would understand.
Jericho: Hmm.... Did something happen, lad? Perhaps you see the benefits of a world ruled by man. If so, then it makes me happy (Follows Flynn in the direction he is leading him in)
Wiezen had no idea how much time has passed when he finally found himself opening his eyes to a complete blur, one that was slightly sickening to experience as he let out a groan. Letting out a ragged cough, pain struck through his body, his ribs feeling as if they were stabbing through his side. Even the sound of his own coughing rung loud through his head, resulting in him inhaling sharply which only made things worse. It was much harder to breath all together, reminding him that he was still in critical condition if he hadn't recalled so already. The more he tried to move the more agony circulated through his exhausted and now more human body, but it had to be done. He slowly rolled himself over onto his stomach, using his forearm as a starting point to get to his feet.

He didn't do so on his first few attempts either, and instead fell against the wall, one arm wrapped around his side as the other remained on the wall for support. He made the most of what he could with his distorted vision, trudging to across to the table and falling against it. He steadied himself to the best of his ability, gathering a few spare ingredients that had been left there the last time he had been there.

He went on to staggering around the kitchen, grabbing blindly for the things that he needed and crashing into a shelf or two against his will before falling to the floor again. The blur was replaced with growing black spots in his vision, and he fought against them knowing that he would lose conscious faster if he didn't. He had to pick himself up once again to continue with brewing together a potion. But first, he bit into a dark muddy colored root that had a numbing properties, though the taste was one of the foulest. The effects would take a few minutes to become active and would last him enough for him to complete a potion of sorts. One would have slower effects on his body that it normally would due to his lack of the correct portion of what he needed. However, it would have to due.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch remained seated on the floor, her eyes glued to her playing children. Her expression was blank, her emerald eyes unblinking. Her thoughts began to rewind the moment when Wiezen had told her that perhaps it was best if they hadn't created children at all, and with that on her mind, she frowned sadly.

Flynn: yeah, I guess you can put it that way if you want. *fakes a vague smile at him*
Jericho: Excellent, lad. I'm glad you've finally come around. Soon, only man will control the earth and the decisions it makes. Not the Ancient Ones
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Yup, *awkwardly laughs* ha ha, you got that right. Anyways, um, we will soon need to cross a lake to get to the other side of our destination. I hope you're fine with that.

After twenty minutes or so, Helga finally found the strength to stand up. She rubbed her aching back in pain, then scratched her knotted hair. The witch looked back at her cookies she had baked, then back at her playing children. She walked toward them and placed a kiss on each of their cheeks, caressing their hair. She looked to her now oldest daughter.

Helga: ...R-Rosemary, are thee sleepy? Perhaps you crave a little nap?
For the passing twenty minutes, Wiezen struggled with breathing and against the pain of his inflicted wounds healing slowly. It was already as obvious to him as the sun in the sky that the power of divinity that he had would be fading from him completely this time around. That was the price he had been willing to pay in order to protect what he held most. However, he found himself losing much more...so much more. He could already feel it withering away within him, like a dying fire. His hollow blue eyes had lost the very things that made them radiant. Purpose. Will. Passion. Integrity. Confidence. His tired eyes lifted from the oakwood of the table that he sat at and his gaze shifted to the two children that sat in front of him. Emma and Weiss. But of course it wasn't them...only mere clones that he had pulled together with the last of what he had instead of making an attempt to heal himself while he could. "Emma...darling..." His voice shook as he spoke. "A-Apologize to your brother...." He put on a smile. "What you did wasn't a very nice thing..."

Emma's clone was in the form of her child self, scales around the corners of her eyes. She stared back at him for a moment from where she was seated on the other side of the table before she turned her head towards Weiss. "I am sorry Weiss." She said flatly, her voice lacking any sort of actual emotion.

Wiezen gave a dry chuckle as he straightened himself in his chair. "That didn't sound very sincere Emma...now apologize again." He said. But when the clone of his daughter just sat there without saying anything, he slammed his hand on the tabletop and was on his feet before he even knew it. "I said apologize!! Say it like you mean it damn it!" He yelled, only to let out a grunt of pain at the sharp stabs in his side.

Both Emma and Weiss's clone flinched at the sound of his voice, but as he began to lose more of his energy the clones began to become misshapen and blur.

"W-wait, I didnt mean to, don't--" Wiezen started, his hand reaching out towards them only to watch them disappear before his eyes. His hand dropped to his side, his eyes stuck on the chairs that they had just been in. In a burst of anger, he swiped everything off of the top of the table, glass bowls and shattering and the items that had been there crashing against the floor before he flipped it over. His breathing was heavy for a moment, and he stared at what he had just done before dropping back down into his chair and putting his hands to his face, his elbows to his knees. He couldn't shed tears on the outside for the first few minutes that he sat there, but cried internally. Eventually, tears began to fall, and he began to curse himself. "Look at what you've fucking done...they're gone. You've lost..." And gradually, he started to accept his misery with nothing to distract himself from grief. He couldn't hold it in any longer. And so..he grieved.