Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6001-6050 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: --Eeep! *tenses immediately before looking at the two men* Uhh.. Haha, what's up? We're just a, following the chief's rules at transferring this fella, n-nothing else.. heh..
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
???: (Shakes his head) I know you're lying. The sweat from your forehead and the stutter in your voice, your shoulders tensed and your and the fact that you lied to the man who knows everyone here, of course. You're either intruders or prisoners trying to escape. Looking at the state you two are in, I assume the latter.
Blackmore: You've got some damn nerve trying to get out of here, and saving a traitor. I assume you're with the traitor too
???: Oh, what good would saving him do. He's long since lost
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Uhhhhhh..... *clears his throat* Ummm.... Actually, uhmm... We're like, you know... Here to umm.. Sacrifice this hunter... To a um... Witch... Yes, that's it! Yeah, you see now, this witch said that if we didn't bring this man to her she would kill us, soooooo...
???: (Laughs as he steps closer to Flynn, and places his hand on his shoulder) This hunter is going nowhere... (His face suddenly goes back to his original sinister stare as he looks Flynn dead in the eyes) And neither are you two (He gets behind Flynn and pushes him toward Blackmore. In an instant, Blackmore punches Flynn in the chest, but instead of Flynn being sent back, he stays in place, and Blackmore sends electricity through his body)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: --hey what's your – ahhhhhh!!!

Flynn's eyes widened and he screams in agony as the current goes through him, then drops to the floor on his knees panting as he held his chest and felt his heartbeat race twice as fast.
Franziska: Flynn!
Blackmore: (Grabs Franziska by the neck and keeps her back) For a filthy traitor, you've got quite the looks about you. We haven't had a female prisoner in a while. The guards should really enjoy you, girlie
???: (The mysterious man looks right at Flynn, as he looks at his eyes. He observes him quietly, but then his eyes widen in shock) So, you've met our lords, have you?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *groans in pain* Lords? Who are you.... ohhh... Yes, Yes I have. And I can tell you they don't appreciate any of this!
???: Oh, but I know that already, boy. I know that the Ancient Ones are not fond of what we do. But, why should we worry? After all, they will be dead soon. All of those false deities will be nothing but corpses soon
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: L-Listen we're not here to cause trouble we just want our friend back! Why do you need him anyways?!
???: Well, I don't need him. That hulking beast Blackmore, however, does. Blackmore is a royal guard, and he hates traitors. So, he wished for the worst punishment for him. What he before you, those insane men, were once serial killers and rapists. They had the worst physical torture given to them. But, for traitors, Blackmore demanded he have the worst torture. Stuck in his worst fear for eternity. That's what this is for (Shows Flynn the artifact he held). So, he's stuck in this state until I Say so, and I'm not even sure if he will come out of it the same if I deactivated it. Now, I suggest you get up. I need someone who has spoken and met the Ancient Ones before
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I'll talk to you once you free him!
???: Hmm... A coward, but a useful one. Blackmore, release him
Blackmore: The hell I will. There's no way I'm letting this traitor go
???: Hmm... As you can see, we can't surely let this man go. He's a traitor to the country, having saved a witch once. So, surely, we can't let him go. Same for the girl. Like you said, you need this man to be sacrificed to a witch. She too is associated with a witch, therefore a traitor as well. They will both remain here, and you shall come with us, boy.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: W-Wait, no! I lied! I lied! I just need him out of here, damn it! And I'm friends with that witch, so watch it! She isn't of the bad kind! And isn't it a hunter's job to save people?! What if that witch he saved was one of a good soul?!
???: (Gives Flynn a little grin) ... So, you expect us to do good just for you? No, we do good for the country. Not you. If you and this girl are friends with the witch, than we will have to keep this girl here anyway. She's still a traitor and should suffer the consequences of being with a monster. But you, you're different. A boy who has met the Ancient Ones. Surely, they'll let you take me to them. Of course, I can let you take one out of here. But, only one. I need the reason to make sure you don't turn on us, boy. So, pick just one of these two to stay and choose one to go
Franziska: Flynn, take Enricho. He's the whole reason we came here. I'll be fine
Blackmore: No... You won't
???: Times wasting, boy. Pick now

(And yes. I Am that evil, Jade XD)
Jade_23 commented…
ughhhhkqrjhfhjlscjgloert;jiwthejcgkr;.e,w glkfsdvhgrh;jktsteh4 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Huh?! WHAT?! You expect me to pick between them?! What the hell... No, I've got a better idea! Release them both and I'll be the second to stay, how about it?! Or... Or... *blinks and blurts without even know what he's saying* Or I can take you where the witch lives! And you can take her! That sounds like a big trade! *covers his mouth almost immediately after he says so*
???: Hmm..... Perhaps so. But, I need you, and a witch will be killed soon. With the death of the Ancient Ones will come the death of their creations, the monsters included, and that means the witches. This witch friend of yours will die regardless, as they all will. I'm giving you this choice, so make it. Clocks ticking, and we don't have all day
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: B-But the girl has talked to the Ancient Ones as well, so don't you think you need her too?! She's the one who changed their minds, I mean you can't kill her or the hunter. And yeah, the witches may all come to an end, b-but... Umm.. What if I told you this witch is like any other? She's a fair one that contains abnormal superpowers, a-and she was the daughter of one of the first two witches and warlocks to be created! I mean, she's worth something, isn't she? You can like, I don't know, use her to test things on and get information of even more things! I... Please don't make me choose between my friend and girlfriend. I beg of you.
Blackmore: Son of a bitch, stop fucking around (Walks towards Flynn and punches him several times in the gut)
???: That's enough, Blackmore. We wouldn't want damaged goods. Boy, listen. The Ancient Ones are going to die, the witches, all of them, this one you speak of included, will die. And if you continue to stall, we will keep both of them here. When it comes to traitors, letting one go free is very generous for us. I may not be able to kill them, but I assure you, these prisoners have experienced worse than death and wish to die, but we do not let them. Do you truly want that to happen to both. I suggest you quit stalling, dear boy, and make a choice
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn wheezes and holds his stomach after being punched in the gut several times. He pants for a moment before his eyes turn to Enricho, then Franziska, then back at Enricho. He took few more minutes before he released a low sigh, avoiding for tears to swell in his eyes.

Flynn: I want you to release... Enricho..
???: Ah, finally. Blackmore, let him go
Blackmore: Are you serious? A traitor
???: (Gives him a similar glare to the one he gave Flynn previously) Blackmore, that's an order
Blackmore: ... Y-yes (Releases Enricho from his chains)
???: Don't worry. In time, you'll see the good this has done this world.
Blackmore: Alright, girlie. Let's go, grabs her
Franziska: (Gives Flynn a reassuring smile) Don't worry, things will be fine (Gets pulled (Rather hard) by Blackmore out of the room)
???: Now, come on. Lead me to where the Ancient Ones are
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn didn't return the smile at Franziska as she was dragged out the door. Instead he hung his head as tears began to roll down his cheeks and he grabbed his head in frustration. None of this was supposed to happen. He had promised Franziska a long life. He promised her a family, protection, a house, and a smile every day. But now... He broke his vows. He broke his vows to her and tried betraying a friend. Instead he saved someone who had treated him so bad in the past. He sniffled and wiped away his tears, turning back to the figure with a low voice.

Flynn: ...I will... I'll sketch you a map... But first I must teleport my friend somewhere...
???: Of course, of course. Go right ahead. But the map is useless unless the Ancient Ones servant is there, so you must be there for us. Now, hurry up. We mustn't stall our plans any longer
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Meanwhile, Helga Quartz was currently standing outside her house, or what was left of it... Her eyes gazed up at the destruction in complete shock. There was barely any roof left, and there were multiple holes surrounding the house. Windows were broken and there was no door. The plants and flowers nearby were dead, and the garden where the statues were was full of debris, but the statues were still standing. The garden itself seemed to survive. Flowers were still growing peacefully as if they hadn't been effected by anything. A few vines coiled around them from left unattended. When she entered, her hand went to her nose at the nasty smells. There were dead rabbits on the floor, and the refrigerator was left open with mold. Pictures and frames were torn and broken, and the couch was split in half. The children on her back gurgled in sadness and fear as they looked around with their tired eyes, clutching their's mother's hair tightly. Helga sighed and combed her bangs backwards. She didn't know where to start. She had so many things to do. How was she going to feed her children if all the food had gone bad? How was she going to bathe them if the water wasn't working? How was she going to put them to sleep if their bed was broke in half? The witch sighed and began by seating all her children on what was left of the couch. She grabbed a nearby broom and began to sweep the debris and dead bunnies out of her house.

Flynn nodded slowly at him, but then quickly got up and rushed back inside the cell over Enricho's side. He laid him down and searched through his bag, avoiding them to be seen by the figure. He mixed a few things before they became a pink liquid, and he poured some onto a bottle. He tilted the hunter's head up for him to drink it and make sure it had gone down his throat.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (It did, yet he had no reaction to it, being stuck under the artifact's effect)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Tell me, before he disappears, how will he be snapped out of the state of shock he is in?! That wasn't part of the deal!
???: Oh, I don't remember saying I'd fix him. I merely said I'd let him go. If I let him go and he's unable to function properly, than I guess there's nothing I can do about hit, can I? But, you made your choice, and I don't like to be kept waiting, so let's go
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: WHAT?! That's not fair! That's--

But before Flynn could finish, Enricho was teleported out of the room.

Flynn growled in complete anger, and unexpectedly, he picked up his sword and ran toward the figure and swung it against him.

Enricho had been teleported right in front of The Quartz House. Helga was sweeping the rats and rabbits outside, collecting most of them and clearing out the first and second floor. She was also able to collect the dust glass shards that had broken up with a little bit of magic and repaired them.
???: (Grabs the sword with a single hand, not a speck of blood coming from his hands. Before Flynn could react, the man took the sword from Flynn, still holding onto the blade tightly, without a scratch on his hand) Now now, we wouldn't want you to poke out another eye. But, since he is away from the artifact, I'm sure he will suffer from the effects less. Not that they are entirely gone, but he will manage to walk at least... Though, being in the mental state he once was, I doubt he will.

Enricho: (Finally having snapped out of it, he breathed heavily and started panting, as if he suffered from a terrifying experience. He gasp for air, eventually vomiting onto the ground from the shock, as he broke out in a sweat, panting heavily. Once he saw where he was, he crawled forward to a tree and rested against it, panting heavily, but all of his equipment was gone, his original clothing included, and was left with nothing but his instincts)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(whelp he tried)

Flynn blinked and released a low groan, huffing up at the figure. He eventually stood up and just began to walk away and out the door.

Helga was cleaning upstairs before one of her ears perked from the sound of coughing. At first she thought it was her children, but she ran down the broken stairs anyways, holding onto her back since it was hurting. She looked to her children in confusion, then out the door only to see vomit near her house, making her scrunch her face. With the few magic she had left, she buried the nasty waste below ground before looking around. That's when her eyes lit up to see the familiar face resting against the tree. When she spoke, her voice was very hoarse and poor for she was still suffering from the holy water that she ingested. She quickly ran out the door to aid him.

Helga: E-Enri-cho!
???: Hold on, now. You can't just go. You must take me to the Ancient Ones. We have much work to do, and you are the only one who can help us

Enricho: (Seeing Helga run towards him, he jumped back terror, unlike him, before he recognized her) Oh.... It's you
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I know, and I'm leading you there right now so hurry up so I can return and get my girlfriend out of this hell of a place!!!

Helga stared in complete disbelief at the condition he was in, but nonetheless she went to his side and served as someone he could hold onto as she took him back inside. The witch sat him on the couch she had repaired where her children were also sitting, her fingers beginning to count one another as she stared at him in confusion. What had happened? Where was Flynn and Franziska? Had they made it? She snapped out of it. Her senses were heightened now that she had more people to take care of. This time, it was an adult. She wanted to talk to him but her throat was still hurting, but her emerald eyes were able to ask the question if he was alright.
???: Oh, of course. Oh, and I don't believe we've been introduced. The names Jericho (Gives him a comforting smile, as if to delude Flynn)

Enricho: (As he looked at her eyes he just turned away, not wanting to respond)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I don't care who you are. I don't care what you are. I don't care what you plan. I don't care! I just want to get this over with so that I can return.

Helga's dim emerald eyes looked away as well. She bit her lip awkwardly and she saw the broken frames on the ground, but she stood up. She grabbed a few pillows from the couch, five to be exact. With magic, she was able to enlarge them enough to become mini beds for her children as she sat them on the floor and placed each of her kids onto one, including Rosemary, who's pillow was the largest of them all. She went to the kitchen that wasn't too far away and dipped a towel she had recently cleaned into a bucket of water she collected moments ago from the nearby lake. She squeezed the excess out and warmed the towel in her hands before she returned back into the living room. She made Enricho lay down and placed the towel on his forehead for him to relax while she went back to see if there was anything at all for them to eat.
Enricho: (Sat there quietly, but felt something in his head. Once he closed his eyes, they shot open and he immediately got back up, panting a little in terror, unable to close his eyes without seeing it

Jericho: My, such a short tempered one. Regardless, we shall have this done soon. But, if anything is to come to that girl... Well, that's Blackmore's doing, not mine
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: No, you're going to tell that Blackmore dude that he can't lay a hand on her or else!! I'm leading you to where the Ancient Ones are, don't you think that's just as worth as every word I am currently saying?!?

What the witch was able to find were a few teabags, beans, and honey. Those seemed to be the only things along with two oranges she had brought with her. She quickly began to prepare the cauldron by lighting fire beneath it, but using a match instead of her magic. She poured the two cans of beans within the cauldron and some water, waiting for it to cook as she prepared the tea.

Zealia looked around the dark living room that was only lighten with a few candles. But her face met with Enricho's. At first she thought it was her dad due to the male structure, but when she realized it wasn't, her ears drooped. Nonetheless she crawled away from her pillow besides Rosemary and tried crawling up the couch to reach the hunter.
Jericho: I cannot control what that mad man does. Take comfort in the fact that, once the Ancient Ones are dead, you can kill him without the fear of becoming Corrupted if he does do something.

Enricho: (As he sat there, he did not notice Zealia coming near him. Once he did, he panicked and jumped back, giving a slight shout of surprise and fear)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: It doesn't matter if you become corrupted or not! Killing is wrong at all levels! Torturing innocent people is wrong as well! And what do you mean you can't control him?! He sounded scared of you earlier! And you can't possibly kill the Ancient Ones, they've created all of this! And in some sense to say, they've brought a somewhat balance!

Zealia frowned at Enricho's reaction and sniffled once more before her eyes began to swell in tears. She then began to cry and shout on the top of her lungs. Helga released a low sigh, her ears twitching to the familiar crying. She swirled the same spoon in the four different cups of tea before setting it down to pour some honey in and check on the beans. She used a few shattered plates, halving them and plopping a dump of beans onto four different pieces. The witch elevated the food quickly to head back into the living room.
Enricho: (Covered his ear s to lock out the crying)

Jericho: I can only control his mind when I am around. Away, I know he despises me and how things are done. And you call these men innocent. their serial killers and rapists, all having deserved the state their in. If the Ancient Ones are dead, power will be given to the people of Edrain. Doesn't that sound much nicer than some deities that live in comfort controlling the world?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I understand but locking them up in a cell is enough. The real monsters are you guys! The Ancient Ones didn't just grant evil, they granted beings with magic. Like alchemists, or nice witches/warlocks, or nymphs! I know many of them!

Helga walked back and settled the plates in a small table that was in the living room. She picked up Zealia and cradled her gently to soothe her crying. Once she was done with that she put her back down and went for the food. She generously handed Enricho a cup of black tea along with a half plate with brown beans and what seemed to be cilantro.

Helga: ..F-Forgive me... For that is all I h-have...

She spoke lowly with the same hoarse voice before sitting down on the cold floor of the living room. She gathered another plate of beans and a cup of tea, giving it to Rosemary. After she began to feed her babies by hand the mushed beans and letting them sip on the warm tea from a spoon. It wasn't really that nutritious, but it was something until she was able to hunt for food in the morning.
Enricho: (Looks at the floor, not having made eye contact with Helga once) I'm not hungry

Jericho: Oh, so childish. Thinking that there can be good in the world and that you yourself are pure. In Edrain, there is no good or evil. There's only caring for yourself. Look here (Points at the cell of a man with his teeth having been hammered further into his gums) This man had molested a 5-year-old boy for over five years. And when they found the child, he said that it was what the child wanted, and he was just satisfying his needs. Are you saying that this punishment isn't better? Whatever you think, a world where power is given to humans and not those false gods is a much nicer idea, whether you see it or not. You will take me to the location of the Ancient Ones
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Yes, but Enricho didn't molest or rape anyone! He just saved a probably good-hearted witch. You were risking and wasting your time torturing one of Edrain's most skilled hunters!

Helga frowned when Enricho had placed down his food. She sighed and stood up, allowing her children to finish as she went and sat at Ernicho's side. She picked up his plate and scooped some beans with a bent fork, then held it up for Enricho as she spoke telepathically to him instead to not strain her voice. Please eat. You must be starving, do it for me.
Jericho: A traitor is a traitor, boy. You should be happy we allowed him to continue walking properly. Now, enough with this chit-chat. Get moving

Enricho: (Turned his head away, trying his hardest to avoid eye contact with her) I said I'm not hungry
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn rolled his eyes and released a low groan, exiting the jail place and moving onto the road to begin the next journey.

Helga sighed softly, but still held the fork up to him.

Helga: ...E-Eat... Y-You don't... have to.. look at me.. Just open your mouth.. I need you to eat...
Enricho: (Got up quickly) I said I'm not hungry, goddamn it! What will it take for you to understand that?!...... (oes quiet for a moment) S-sorry about that

Jericho: (Walks behind Flynn, reading a small black book as he follows behind)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears drooped slightly as her expression softened, but she still held the fork and plate.

Helga: ..Y-You are... You lost.. 3 pounds... You haven't eaten for a wh-while... If you just... eat this... Perhaps.. You can get more energy... Then you can sleep... Tomorrow you can bathe yourself in clean water by the lake as I bathe my children... So please... At least one bite..

Flynn grumbled to himself as he quickened his pace in attempts to get things over with.
Enricho: Helga, the last thing I need right now is food. What I need is my equipment. I can't do a damn thing without them

Jericho: (Continues reading as Flynn leads the way)

Franziska: (Gets pulled into the room with other guards, all male) W-wait. This isn't a cell
Blackmore: No. It's not. For a traitor like you, this is what you deserve (Tosses her in and slams the door)
Franziska: (As she got herself off the ground, she noticed the guards staring at her, with lustful eyes) H-hey, stop staring at me
Guard: Why? You're quite the looker for a filthy criminal. Why don't we enjoy our time together
Franziska: N-No. Stay back
Guard: Aw, I guess the filthy criminal is having second thoughts about what she's done (Laughs) Alright, guys. Grab her
(The guards make their way towards Franziska)
Franziska: No (Swings her leg, smashing one of the guards in the head. She only manages to kick three more before they all grab hold of her and keep her down)
Guard: (Gets up, groaning in pain from the kick) You little bitch (He walked forward and punched Franziska hard in the face, causing her nose to bleed a little)
Franziska: Please, stop this
Guard: I don't think I will, you little slut (Grabs Franziska's shirt and tears it open, exposing her to the guards)
Franziska: (Doesn't respond, feeling dirty and humiliated)
Guard: Oh, stop with that look. Besides, if anything, you asked for this for betraying the country, you bitch. I'd say you'd want this to happen to you
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Your gear is long gone.... Flynn took your pistols, and I'm s-sure whoever kidnapped you stole your armor as w-well. The only thing I have from you is your mask... Tomorrow we can get some more supplies... But right now, y-you need to eat... and sleep...

Flynn continued to talk to himself as he lead the way.
last edited 1年以上前
(Huh... And no mention of the previous traumatic scene XD)

Enricho: (Suddenly, he shouts, as if worried about something) N-No! No, I- (Calms down a little) I don't need sleep. I'm fine
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(OH BELIEVE ME I WANT TO KICK YOU SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOUR INSIDES WILL TURN THEMSELVES OUT UGHHH BUT GUESS WHAT IM ALREADY FUCKING USED TO THESE TRAGIC EVENTS BECAUSE OF YOU TWO EWJHJKWEFGKJCFSJBCEFJ)

Helga: ...sshhhh.. It's alright.... Fine... *sets down the plate and tea, tapping her thighs in thought before turning back to him* ..I can't sleep either... I need to stay awake.... We can t-talk... W-what happened?
(................. You're welcome XD)

Jericho: (Notices Flynn talking to himself) Is something wrong?

Enricho: I was captured and tortured. That about sums it up