Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5901-5950 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"Correct, as of recently I do not sleep." Wiezen said in annoyance at the woman's last few words. At the sound of Zealia's crying, he had almost come to a halt and stopped himself from cringing the entirely. He took in a deep breath to keep himself together and breathed out to rid himself of some of the fumes of stress and frustration that had already been swirling around within him. Only when his children had started tugging on his clothes did he come to a stop, but he stood completely still.

The woman had scrubbed the insides of her ears with her pinkies when she had heard the first cry, but had taken a curiosity to the children that crowded around Wiezen. And they were calling him...papa? Odd. But the look on his face only made her laugh some. "Oh come on, they're just children, the lady behind us had them and they must have gotten to running off. We'll just take them back."

"I'll handle it myself." Wiezen said, through slightly clenched teeth. "The rest of what's needed should be around one of these marketing stands and I believe there's a specialty store among them." He spoke tonelessly.

"You sure? Because I can honestly go--"

"GO. NOW." Wiezen said, pointing her off in a direction. "I will await your return here. And if you truly want to become my....apprentice," He said the word through grinding teeth, "Then you will take action with efficiency and a keen eye for materials."

"Oh?" The woman questioned, yet a grin a came to her face. "You mean it?! Alright! No take backs!" That seemed to be enough to get her moving, and she took off like an excited child into a candy store, the large backpack that she carried swinging back an forth as the sound of the steel pots and pans within it clanked together along with the numerous other items within it.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga came and aided the children who were tugging at Wiezen's sleeve. She was able to catch Elijah and Jr. back into her arms, but Zealia had managed to escape and pat Wiezen's leg. The witch sighed and finally picked the crying little girl up from her father. It was then when she saw Wiezen's appearance, and her ears twitched before they lowered some. She searched through her bag for a while before she pulled out a small bottle filled with crushed flowers. She opened it, the strong scent of lavender filling the air. She looked back at Wiezen and allowed the lavender to further spread into his nostrils as a natural remedy for headaches.

Helga: ...Are thou alright? Would you enjoy some water or apples? I have a few cookies left.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Trapped in a pitch black room, barely able to breath under the sack that was over his head, the room was lit by only a single light from the room outside as the door opened. A large figure walked toward Enricho and pulled the sack off his head, showing his bloodied and beaten face. Enricho looked up to see Blackmore in front of him)
Blackmore: Alright, I'm gonna ask again. Where's the witch
Enricho: ... I don't know what you're talking about
Blackmore: (He chuckled a little before he swung his fists into Enricho, the massive gloves smashing hard into Enricho's body as blood dripped from each spot)
Blackmore: Where's the witch
Enricho: I'm not talking
Blackmore: (Swung his fists into Enricho again, this time going harder and bruising him, even cracking two rib bones) Feel like talking yet?
Enricho: (Spat blood onto Blackmore's face)
Blackmore: (Feeling disrespected, his fists started to give off a sort of electricity. He swung his fists again, this time hitting Enricho with electricity, causing him to scream in pain as his body started to smoke)
(A figure in a religious cloak with chains and a book, his head shaved in a bizarre pattern sat at the door) Blackmore, that is enough. The prisoner here will confess hours later, tomorrow, perhaps in a week. Regardless, he will break under the torture, no matter what
Blackmore: (As he listened to the mysterious figure, he pulled his fists away, putting the sack back over the exhausted Enricho and shut the door to the room)
"Great...another agitation. More problems." Wiezen let his eyes close briefly as he answered. "No. No I would not." He waved her off nonchalantly. "I do not know what encouraged you to follow me here, but I'm going to handle it now. Whatever you're here to pester me about, no. Whatever it is that you have to say, no. Whatever it is that you want from me, no. Whatever it is that you need from me, no. The fact that you've decided to drag my children and those two humans out here into the epicenter of danger just for them to be more distractions and for you to be a irritation really strikes a nerve. I will say that you are extremely fortunate that my children are in our presence now."

"Wiezen!" Sonni called out to him as she and Bonnus reached them.

Wiezen pinched the bridge of his noes. "Excellent. More to get in my way and nip at my heels. That is precisely what I need." He said, his voice remaining plain and bitter.

"Wha--" Sonni started, but then shook her head. "Man, you look like crap..." She then remembered one of the main reasons that she was there. "Have you seen Macro--"

"We have crossed paths, yes." Wiezen interrupted. "And if she chooses to side with my enemy that has captured and harmed my son then she is just another obstacle that will perish if she gets in my way. I do not have time for games. For distractions. For extra issues."

Sonni was froze for a moment, but then lashed out, grabbing him harshly by the collar of his shirt. "Don't you dare hurt her! I can talk to her, that's all that needs to happen! She's not with them!"

Wiezen stared at her with expressionless eyes. "Unhand me or prepare to be disarmed." He spoke, his tone remaining the same. "Meaning I will tear it off. Whatever path that you have drove her on is not of my concern."

Bonnus stepped in between them, pushing Sonni back gently, her attention on Wiezen. "Have thou forgotten that we are your allies, not your enemies. And your children and wife--"

" I've already established anything that may have been between us no longer exists. She is not my wife. She is not my fiancee, nor my lover or friend. Just as the rest of you, she is but a individual who has a objective or so corresponds with my own." Wiezen said bluntly as he stared at them. "For any of you to continue to come to me of all people with your problems while there is one much larger to handle is a level of damn near disease ridden stupidity. I have no time to be side tracked by the likes of them."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I'm not here because of any of those reasons... I'm here to support you at the fullest, no matter what. I'm here to help, and my children would be just as endangered if we had stayed behind. I'm here to find my son. Our son. I'm here to be a mother... And a friend to you... Even if you don't like it... I do this for you and my children. You're my anchor.
"If you seek to "support" me then you can start by leaving me the hell alone and stop sniffing at my footsteps. If you want to support something then support the children that I would regret ever baring with you of all people if it weren't for the fact that I love them. Stop dragging them around at your ankles like pets. As for Weiss, I've already made up my mind. Weiss isn't "our" anything. He's my son. And if you're here to be a so called mother to him then I suggest you turn around and walk the other way. Because you'll do nothing but endanger his life further." Wiezen voiced flatly. "And you're not about to take those three children anywhere near where I'm going. Further more, I don't care about whatever else you're here to do. You aren't here to be a friend. You just haven't gotten it through that unbearably thick skull of yours that it's over. You and your lopsided sense of mind. There is nothing here you can do to help aside from staying out of my way. And that goes for the rest of you as well."

Bonnus's grasp was tightened around her umbrella, a steel expression sticking to her face as she had to keep herself from drawing her blade. As that would contradict to what she had said about them being allies. At the same time, she kept Sonni from stepping forward. "Fine. Thou've made thy point. After we secure the child then thou will no long have to be in a bother. I will speak for Sonni as well when I say that we will no longer be thy supposed weights, and we'll be gone." She spoke calmly and clearly through clenched jaws. "But perhaps thou could be more considerate."

"That would be the most intelligent decision to make." Wiezen retorted as it eyes met with hers. His expression hadn't changed in the slightest, still the same plain and exhaustion filled one as it had been. "Considerate?" He questioned. "I've lost all sense of empathy. Surely you've come to realize that by now. Everything I've done thus far has been out of consideration, or else you'd be dead by now. However, that has slowly been broken and diminished into me doing what needs to be done with the situation at hand. I do not have the time nor the patience for the irrelevant."
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
see what i mean stahp hating on smol helga xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's eyes slowly dimmed at Wiezen's words, and they began to swell with tears, but she refused to let them roll down her cheeks. Was she really the last person he rather bare kids with? Her shoulders drooped and so did her ears as her throat constricted with loss of words. The nymph's lips quivered as she just stood there, her bangs falling to the front of her face; looking like the eerie creature from before. A small sniffle was heard from her, but she wiped away any lingering sadness and rose her head back up, curling her long bangs behind her ears. Her teary eyes interlocked with his for a moment, but she looked away seconds after. You're still... my anchor... Her ears twitched from her droopiness, and yet, after the way she was treated, she didn't walk away or take steps back. She spoke softly out of nowhere.

Helga: ...I... love you as well.

She mustered all the dignity she had to just... smile at him. It was a painful smile. A pitiful quivering smile. But what she said wasn't a lie. She would think of anything really to not be forced with the truth. She remembered the first day she met him, and she remembered how clear it was that he was the one. And she loved him, she loved him, she loved him. And she still loves everything about him to this day. The witch's hands quivered for a moment as they reached her bag, and she pulled out a gourd of water to offer him a drink.
last edited 1年以上前
Wiezen turned and looked directly at her. There was no smile that came to his face. His ears didn't twitch in even the slightest. He just stared her in the eye for a few seconds, and kept the stare as he spoke. "No...you love something that used to be. You said that if I didn't take you then someone else would. Well congratulations. They can have you." He turned his back to them and started walking, not bothering to take the gourd of water at all.

But before he could really even get anywhere, the woman's voice broke the silence that he had left them in, the sound of jingling pots coming along with her while nearly tripping over her own feet. "Sir! I got everything! And just in time to, don't tell me you were thinking about leaving me behind!" She said as she ran towards them, waving her hand.

Wiezen let out a low growl, but didn't say anything as she caught up with him. He would finally be able to get rid of her soon enough. He had finally been able to find out where Weiss was, just as well as where Emma was hiding and what her and Alzul were up to. And now all that was left to do was bring an end to it all. The material that made up bandages that were wrapped around his right arm seemed to bulge very slightly and thicken as if it were trying to contain and restrain what was held underneath them.

"I've been meaning to ask, what's those bandages around your arm for and what are all of those symbols on them? Is it some sort of secret message? What do they mean? Is it a seal?" The woman began to blurt out questions as soon as she had caught up with him, only taking a few seconds of a glace at Bonnus, Sonni, and Helga. "Hey, who're they anyways? You guys seem like you chatted it up some." She said, oblivious to the tension that boiled in the atmosphere.

Wiezen ground his teeth together silently, but knew that if he didn't give at least some form of an answer then she would pester him about it to the point that he would want to end her. "People. Stalkers. Travelers. I don't care." He said, leaving it at that. "Now be quiet."

"Yes sir sensei sir!" The woman said, giving a sloppy salute. But then she paused. "Wait, stalkers?! Shouldn't I throw some vials at them or something then?!"

At that moment, Wiezen almost slung one of the bags he carried at her without holding back, but was able to keep himself under control. Instead, he found an alternative. Reaching over and smacking her upside the head. "Quiet or find another "teacher"."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: N-No! Th-That's not true! I've loved you with every form of yours, and I still do!

When she realized he was ignoring her, she sighed. But when he begun to walk she didn't hesitate to quickly follow behind him like a lost puppy with her pups.

Helga: W-Wait for me! *pants as she struggles with the weight she carried to catch up with him* I-I also have some delicious cookies. Please, try some! They're really good and it'll give you some energy!

She finished her sentence as she pulled out the very same box that was given to her by Bonnus, but now was filled with cookies of all kinds.

Helga: O-Oh, and I-I was also able to get a small s-sample of one of your favorites, baked camembert! Try some, I got it just for you!
last edited 1年以上前
"Ow..hey, what was that for?!" The she whined, rubbing the back of her head from the smack. But then as she followed along with Wiezen, she looked behind her to see the woman following them and then look back to him. She was silent for a little while, but then started talking again. "U-uhh...Sir...I think we're being followed...by one the stalkers...but she has cookies. I...like cookies. But who is that?"

"An actress of sorts perhaps or just some woman. I myself have no interest. But some individuals are just hard on hearing." Wiezen said bitterly. "When you've witnessed the same play without alternatives numerous times, it grows tiresome." He pulled out a small parcel and handed it to her. "That is the final ingredient. Occupy yourself with that instead of talking."

"But...but cookies..." The woman began to pout. "I already know the damn potion ingredients for this one though!"

"Apparently you didn't know it well enough." Wiezen said bluntly. That seemed to be enough to make the woman fall into a silence, at least for now.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't waste anytime and she quickly made herself appear next to Wiezen, a little further ahead so that she could be noticed with the box of goods. She held the box up like a servant would, walking backwards now as she expected Wiezen to choose a treat.
The woman looked at Wiezen, waiting for him to take one of the cookies. But when she saw that he wasn't going to, she reached out herself. "Well if you're not going to then--hey!" She puffed her cheeks when her hand was smacked away. When she was pointed to go on further ahead, she did as she was told, muttering about how she couldn't get anything. "Grumpy." She mumbled.

Wiezen stopped walking, watching as the woman ventured further ahead before he turned and faced Helga. He raised his hand slowly before knocking the box from her hand. "I don't want anything you have to offer. Nothing. I told you to get away from me. I don't love you. I don't like you. I don't favor you." He stepped on the box and began to crush it beneath his feet. "Whatever feelings you may have are not mutual. This isn't another chance. This isn't temporary. I left you. I am no longer with you, or anyone else. What portion of that can't you comprehend? Why do you insist on being such a parasite?" He clawed his hand through his hair. "I am so sick of your pathetic little antics, you making a damn fool of yourself. I am not your lover. I am not your husband. The only thing I am is a father to my children and you insist on assuming that there is something more than that there. I'm not going to entertain your....whatever this is supposed to be from you. I told you once before that you've become nothing but a problem for me. All the time, you wanted to compare me to those men of your past and now I'm one of them. You were so quick at the tongue to tell someone not to dwell on the pass, then stop being a hypocrite and take your own advice. Leave...me...alone." He growled finally.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Although the box was taken from her, she didn't fight back for it and only watched how it was crushed beneath his feet. After being told everything, she didn't really have a reaction. She was playing with her fingers, but her eyes remained locked with Wiezen's and she smiled sweetly.

Helga: ...I love you too....
"I honestly don't care. I don't feel anything for you." Wiezen only stared at her. "Take the plain and simple obvious hint and stay away from me." He turned and started walking. "I don't have time to waste on a woman trapped within her own delusions." His hand lifted to his head again and he muttered something before starting on his way again.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga looked back and quickly followed him, quickening her pace to catch up with him and soon walk besides him.

Helga: I don't have the power or strength to stay away from you anymore. For my heart tells me that you are at a state of stress and depression right now, and I only wish to support you. But I can't do it if I'm not with you. I made vows. And I am going to live up to them, whether my love for you is unrequited. I know you don't want my company, but I can serve as many things! What if you need help carrying something? Or your hungry? Or cold? Or need a massage, or perhaps medicine? Speaking of which, you have a headache! I-I can help! I'll make some lavender tea.
"If I need help carrying something then I'll continue to carry it myself. If I become hungry then I have knowledge and experience with both hunting and cooking a meal myself. If I'm cold then I simply walk through it. I don't care for massages, and if I did have a headache it would be because of you. I don't need you. And as I said for what would be the third time now, the only thing you're supporting is the act of making both stress and frustration much more liable. And the fact that you know that I don't want you here and yet still continue to agitate me like a buzzing fly is proof of it. I don't care what you are capable of serving as either. You aren't my servant and I have no care about your vows. They are nothing to something that isn't there. You are no use to me, witch. All you're attempting to do is make yourself relevant. However, you're just an individual liability who refuses to understand that I hold no interest. You're not living up to anything but making a fool of yourself and a mockery. Existing only to be a bothersome. And I will not stand your presence any longer than needed." His pace doubled as he walked ahead. "The saying is that if you love something let it go. Not be a pitiful pest at its heels. That is your situation. Following fading footsteps after I left you. But it will be taken care of soon enough."
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Looks around the shop, wondering what she should steal to get the guards attention)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga just kept quiet and stood there for a moment. But when she saw Wiezen leaving, she got her things and quickly followed after him as usual, but this time she kept quiet and tagged along right behind him.

Meanwhile Flynn after hours of travelling had finally arrived to the next town. He stretched for a moment in complete fatigue, but nonetheless he searched around for any easy crime he could commit.
Franziska: (As she searched the nearby shops, she was unable to find anything worth stealing. As she did, she soon found a large ring with a ruby in the center that shimmered in the light. Franziska, amazed by its design, looked at it, already prepared to steal it)
(As she was ready to take it, an elderly woman, about the size of a child, with a warm comforting smile slowly walked over to greet Franziska)
Elderly Woman: Ah, so you've taken an interest in that ring, have you
Franziska: (As she looked at the woman, she started to regret her decision)
Elderly Woman: That one is quite wonderful. It was a gift from my husband, rest his soul. I wouldn't part with it, but I need the money. In a time such as this, you need to make what you can after all
Franziska: (She started to feel a little bad for the elderly woman) Oh.. I was just looking around
Elderly Woman: Well, if you do decide to buy it, I'll be sure to hold onto it for you, dearie
Franziska: T-thank you (Set the ring back down onto the table and made her way out of the store) This is going to be harder than I thought
Wiezen was silent as he looked to regrettably catch back up with the woman. His mind had began to grow accustom to drowning things out with the silence of his mind. His dull eyes stared forward without waver, but he could sense that she still followed him. His hand lifted to the bandages around his arm, and for a moment, he considered removing them and taking a much more thorough approach. But he came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth it, and that he would only have to bear with it a little while longer. He reminded himself that he had to keep that energy contained. But he was tempted. So very tempted. He could fill it as if it were all natural instinct. He was almost willing to take that chance and finally have some form of peace. He would have done it if there weren't a threat that needed to be taken care of.

The woman looked back and started walking backwards when she saw Wiezen finally catching up. "Finally you slow poke! What didja do, walk back to the markets or something?" But then she saw that woman with the children was still following him. "Uhh...Sir? I don't mean to be the obvious bird here but that lady is still following us--wait a minute, you ate the cookies didn't you?! And didn't share?!"

"Ignore it. It is only a persistent beggar that happens to be traveling in the same direction, or something of the sort." He said while walking passed her. "Keep forward and direct your attention towards those ingredients and look them over in silence until you are able to recite every last one by heart. If you can't handle a task as simple as that then you should consider dropping your little hobby." He didn't so much as even look at her as he spoke.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga trailed along behind him, not responding to any of the hatred she received. She perked her ears to the woman's voice, and she gave some sort of a smile.

Helga: I have more cookies. I bought over three dozen for Wiezen.

She searched through another bag and pulled out a pouch, then elevated the chocolate chip cookie onto the woman's hands.

Helga: Enjoy!

She didn't say anything after, rather she just quickened her pace to walk side by side with Wiezen.

Meanwhile with Flynn, he had been wandering around the new town as well. He really didn't know what to do exactly. But then his eyes trailed up to a large store that had a glass screen that protected it, the flowers and antiques in display. He looked around for a rock. This was it.
Franziska: (As she left the store, a guard past by and slammed his hand on the counter)
Guard: Alright, granny. Where's the funds you owe
Elderly Woman: Oh, I'm sorry. I don't have it on me
Guard: Is that so. Do we need to appropriate some of your furniture again
Elderly Woman: Please, don't do that. If I can't sell anything, I won't even have enough to keep me alive
Guard: Either you pay for yourself or the kingdom. Are you really so selfish that you'll let the country go to shit because you thought of your own needs,?
Franziska: Hey, leave her alone
Guard: And just who the hell are you, bitch?
Franziska: Someone who isn't fond of your tone
Guard: Is that so (Walks forward, and strikes Franziska, back handing her across the face, as she knocks her onto the ground) What did you think of that?
Franziska: (Lied on the ground, holding her hand to her face)
Guard: Alright, get up. I'm taking you in (Reaches toward her)
Franziska: (Bears her rather abnormally sharp teeth and bites down on the guards hand)
Guard: (Pulls his hand back as he screams in pain) You fucking cunt! (Grabs Franziska by her hair and picks her up off the ground) You're coming with me (Drags Franziska on the ground to the prison)
"It's not a hobby!" The woman protested in reaction to Wiezen's words. "I've been traveling almost my whole life looking for someone who could teach me more about stuff like this, and I'll memorize all of it and be the best at what I do!" She paused for a few moments when the lady behind them had given her a box of cookies, and only then did she realize that it had been done with magic. But her eyes lit up at the sight of the box she had been given and she looked to Wiezen. "So is that your name? Wiezen?"

"No. It's none of your business." Wiezen answered with a growl as he swiped the cookie from her hand and did exactly what he had done to the box. Crushed it beneath his feet. "

"Oh come on man!" The woman exclaimed. "Those were mine, that's so not fair!" She let out a whining groan.

"You claim that you'll become the best at what you do, yet have the attention span of a toddler, becoming distracted so easily. And you do not accept offerings from strangers that have been following you like deserted animals. Especially someone such as so. Nothing good will come of it. And aside from that, you have your own food supplements." Wiezen said monotonously. His eyes narrowed, but he continued walking while he lowered one of the bags that he carried. He urged the woman further ahead as they were nearing the town's exit, adding quicker steps to his pace, ignoring her complaining about him when he did so.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Do not worry for I have many more cookies for thee. Here's another one!

She elevated yet another of Wiezen's favorite cookies and passed it on to the woman.

Helga: I suggest thee to eat it fast before Grumpy Wiezy crushes it.

The witch then gave a cookie to each one of her children who all gurgled in gratitude and nibbled on the delicious crispy treats. She then turned back and watched Wiezen, but no matter how much he quickened his pace, she was always right there soon to tag along besides him again. She looked at him again with a genuine smile.

Helga: Would you like a cookie now? *holds one up to him* I may be quiet if you eat oooooneee...

Flynn had found a small pebble by the dirt, and he picked it up and observed it. The alchemist looked back at the glassed windows, then suddenly threw the small pebble at it; the glass not having any reaction. He huffed and rolled his eyes, searching for something bigger. And that's when his eye landed upon a somewhat bat that was stored away in a large bucket near a few horses. He snuck himself around and borrowed the bat for a moment, making sure to not make it too obvious. He picked up more pebbles and began to play a game of baseball, hitting the pebbles against the glass with a swing of a bat, yet there was still no reaction. He groaned and suddenly ran towards the glass, swinging his bat and crashing it against it. A small crack formed, and he groaned even louder before he sighed. But then his sigh blew into the glass, and suddenly, the whole glass shattered and the alarm of inside began to ring. He smiled with pride at himself and awaited the guards to come for him.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
That sounds way もっと見る comedic than what Franziska got.... And then I remember that I like to make people cry... So carry on then XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
why yes, yes あなた do. oh, i thought you'd be the guards handling flynn because あなた suit them erghlkcgrwnjt 1年以上前
Wiezen paused for a long moment before taking the cookie from her, his jaw muscles popping as he forced a smile. But he didn't eat it. Instead, he opened the bag that he had lowered and began digging through it in silence before he lifted out a flask of holy water and drenched the cookie before turning and shoving it into the witch's mouth forcefully, his hand covering her mouth with a grip that tightened instantly. The fake smile dropped from his face. "You seem to lack the concept of personal space. You seem to lack at a lot of things in general. I told you to stay away from me, and you keep crossing that boundary. Go bother your hunter. Or rather yet to that alchemist. Either or doesn't matter to me in the slightest." And then it crossed his mind and he shook his head slowly. I'm thankful that I didn't go through with marrying you. He released her and turned back around and started back ahead. "Time. Just a little more time and I will no longer have to be bothered by you again."

The woman was staring at him in confusion, shock, and a bit of fear, crumbs from the cookie that she had gotten the chance to eat this time riddling the corner of her mouth. She straightened herself, putting on an innocent expression as if she hadn't gnawed the cookie that she had been given into oblivion when Wiezen's gaze landed on her. She started walking again, awkwardly in a sort of waddle because of her bag, not wanting to be included in whatever that had been.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
y tho 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
because z 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
;-; 1年以上前
Guard: Hey! (Runs over to Flynn) Alright, on your feet. You're coming with us (Grabs Flynn tightly by the arm)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga returned the smile when Wiezen had smiled at her and took the cookie. Her ears twitched in curiosity she watched him search through his bag, and when he pulled out the flask of clear liquid, she tilted her head slightly in confusion. When it was opened, she inhaled the disgusting smell and scrunched her face a little before it was poured onto the cookie. She was about to ask what he was doing before the cookie was shoved into her mouth. Zealia's eyes widened as well as she released a small gasp, dropping her own cookie. That was exactly what Emma had done to her, only this time it was with holy water. The holy water took immediate effect on the witch. Helga's eyes widened and swell with tears at the burning that came within her mouth. The burning she had swallowed accidentally. Her throat was becoming swollen along with her tongue, and she whimpered in painful muffles for him to release her. Her cheeks burned crimson of the burning sensation coming from her mouth, a sensation that was tearing her insides apart as if it was acid. Foam had begun to roll down the corner of her lips that were forcefully covered by Wiezen, and her muffles became louder in excruciating pain as her reddish eyes streamed tears while they were interlocked with Wiezen's as he spoke. She began to cough into his hand in suffocation, similar to how she had suffered on the poisoning of their first date. Her stunned eyes only expressed disbelief and sorrow as he looked at him. She could feel the holy water she had swallowed now running through her veins, numbing her whole body. Her body went stiff until her arms drooped unintentionally, making all her triplets and her new son fall onto the ground. Zealia had fallen on her head and was currently screaming in pain, while Elijah cried for he had fallen on his knees. But the voice that stood out the most was little Jacob, only a human, who had suffered a tall fall. When Helga was released, she immediately spat out the remaining of the cookie and began to vomit blood in the corner. But she threw up in a "laying down" position for her arms were still numb to stand her. Steam emerged from the burning that came from her mouth, and her tongue was almost completely dissolved. She breathed quick breaths how one would do if they had eaten something spicy. Her constricted eyes turned to her injured and crying infants that filled the air. She breathed heavily, coughing for a few more moments before she was strong enough to crawl to her children. She closed her mouth to prevent blood and foam from seeping through, and immediately began to check on her kids and their injuries. She went to Jacob first for he would be the one needing the most help, zapping a little poor magic into him. Her dizzy eyes turned to Zealia and she grabbed her by her shoulders, stroking her head softly and cradling her as she cried in her chest.

Flynn blinked at how fast the guards had arrived. When he realized the deed was done, he sighed in somewhat relief and seemed sort of happy to be taken finally by a guard. He wondered if Franziska was okay.
last edited 1年以上前
Wiezen came to a stop for a moment and glanced back, his steely eyes making sure that the woman didn't even think about turning back. Making sure that she kept walking. He turned back to Helga and the children, only letting out a sigh. However, he gave no other reaction to the situation. He was...incapable of that option. Instead, he just stared blankly at the air, lifting up his hand and shooting a small amount of energy into the children, just enough for them to heal from any sustained injuries. But to Helga, he gave nothing but the slightest bit of his own energy. His exhausted eyes then shifted to her. "Perhaps you should have just listened from the beginning." He paused for a moment as something came to mind. "This is bitter irony. This situation seems familiar doesn't it? Then again...I doubt you would know, considering that you're on the other side of the fence this time around. Lying there pathetically. Gasping for air. Your hair covered in specs of dirt, filled with tangles. Wondering why. And I, will turn my back on you and leave you in your mess. I told you to stay out of my way. And it's time for you to go home Helga Quartz. And stop dragging our children into this mess you're trying to call love." He turned his back on her and took a few steps, but then stopped. "Oh...I've forgotten a few choice of words." He glanced back at her. "I can't believe I'm not crying over you...running to your side. Like I said. It's over." He started walking again. "Go home."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga just remained on her knees over the cold ground. She held Zealia closely, tears streaming down her eyes while her other children surrounded her with teary eyes of confusion rather than pain now. She didn't want them to witness any of this... But now it was too late. Her ears remained drooped and her body trembled as she held her daughter. But she didn't say anything. She couldn't, her tongue was still too numb. Only muffled coughs were heard and still some choking due to breathing difficulty. But the witch forced herself up. Slowly and steadily, gripping a pain that came from her stomach. She held Zealia in her arms, her lips quivering to place a kiss on her head and to telepathically tell her it was alright. She slowly collected her heavy bags back onto her back, then leaned down to pick all her children once more. The heavy weight on the now more weakened witch made her crouch the slightest, but nonetheless she went through it. Helga removed the bangs that covered her twitching, teary eyes that stared out the ground. She just stood there, holding her children and the bags. Her eyes shifted to Wiezen before they lowered again. D-Do it for him... ...Do it for... Do it... Do... .......

Helga hung her head and she turned the opposite way, slowly walking with difficulty while dragging her bare feet through the grass. The sounds of crying kids were still audible. All five of them in which Helga would have to handle later. Again. It was going to be a long ride of what was left of home. A ride of crying and screaming. A ride of hungry and sleep-deprived children. A ride of sorrow and despair.
Wiezen continued his walk in dead silence, his gaze slowly shifting to catch the slim tip of a reptilian tail as the body that it was attached to slithered further into the woods and away from the outline. He stared back at the path ahead of him and his hands clenched into fists, his claws sliding from the tips of his fingers and tearing into the flesh of his palms. He would go to the structure that Weiss had carved into the dirt back when they were taking refuge under the shelter of a rock. Something he hadn't paid much attention to the first time, but that was before it had began to make sense. A tower consisting of three segments that floated high above the ground. That's where Wiess was held captive. Being tortured...bitten. His mind being twisted at the will of his very own sibling. At the hands of Alzul. He would know...after all...he had given Weiss a portion of his heart to heal him. He knew of the fear that Weiss felt, the path of his good heart changing drastically and his hope beginning to break apart and crumble like crumbs onto the floors of what used to be his home. And more than ever...he could still hear the words from Weiss's heart that would no longer allow him to sleep. Words that drove through the father's chest like a cold blade, slowly sinking in with the realization that came after his hopeless denial.

I want to die, please kill me.

The words recapped through his memory, spilling into his mind like blood from wrist veins in his thoughts. But his faith in Weiss kept him moving each step of the way along his jagged and broken path, preparing him to experience a feeling that would change him for the rest of his days. And even with it all set in stone, he would try one more time...one final time to reach his hand out to his Emma, and bring her to her senses...and bring her back. And if he failed...then...--
He caught back up with the woman and when they got to the town after a long, journey of a walk, then they would go separate ways. And onwards he would continue to find the tower that floated above the ground, a mission to complete in order to protect his children from the danger that sought them out.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right.

With each step, Helga could feel herself dropping to the floor at any moment now. But she dragged her feet back into town and through the lonely streets of the darkness. The only thing that filled the silence were the cries and sniffles of her children. Helga couldn't do anything at the moment, barely even talk. Every now and then she felt like puking more blood, but she was able to detain herself as she exited the village and walked through the woods before meeting with another town.
(Once the guards had reached the prison, they tossed Flynn into a holding cell, leaving him in there as they went on their way)
Franziska: (Sits in a cell only a few feet from Flynn's, looking at the wall)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn landed on his bottom and he rubbed his head with a growl, his bags being stripped away from him along with his sword. He hadn't plan this out so far. But luckily he was able to save some potions by hiding them within his pants. He wondered if Franziska was also in the same jail as him or if he was the first to arrive.
Franziska: (Remains sitting at the wall, occasionally seeing a few passing rats in her cell)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn decided to figure out the truth by pulling out a very small vial of a potion, then drank a small sip of it in case he needed more later. He then spoke telepathically to Franziska.

Flynn: Franziska??? Where are you, are you alright?
Franziska: (Looked around the room, confused as to how she can hear him) Flynn? Is that you? Where are you?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn:I got in! I'm in this very small cell next to the door. I need to get out. But where are you?
Franziska: I'm in a cell too. Do you see me (Sticks her face through the bars as best as she can, trying to see where Flynn is)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn had also stuck his head out and looked around as his hands clutched the bars. His eyes lightened up when he saw Franziska, but he didn't talk verbally in fear of getting caught by guards.

Flynn: Yes, I do! ....uhh... And what's that mark on your face??!?! Who did that?! Who laid a finger on you?! No, what did YOU do?!
Franziska: Well, one thing lead to another, and I bit a guard's hand and he slapped me. I think, in the end, I came out on top
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn rolled his eye and released a sigh.

Flynn: We can deal with him later. Now we need to find way to get through these bars to look for Enricho.
Franziska: Do you have any potions that could help. All I got are fire ones
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Well, uh.. I have an enlarging potion and a shrinking potion. I think that may help!

And with that, Flynn pulled out even more mini vials, then took the red one and drank a single sip. It was enough to make him shrink four times his size to where he was able to easily go through the bars. Once on the other side, he ran with his tiny legs to the direction where he had seen Franziska.
Franziska: Aww, you look so adorable when your so small, Flynn
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn rolled his eye and spoke in a squeaky voice.

Flynn: I do not! Now here, take a sip of this potion. It will shrink you, and once you exit we both drink this vial which will bring us back to our original sizes.
Franziska: Okay, little guy (Takes the bottle and takes a sip, which causes her to shrink as well, allowing her to slip through the bars)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn was the first to take a sip of the potion that reverted himself back to his original size. He looked down at Franziska and gave her a teasing grin, leaning down to pick her up by her collar.

Flynn: Hmm, who's the little one now, eh? Here, drink this now. We gotta get out of here.
Franziska: Hmm. I like being little. Makes the world look a lot bigger (Takes a sip and reverts to her normal size)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn saved the vials back into his pocket, dusting himself off before he leaned in and placed a kiss on Franziska's cheek.

Flynn: Alright, let's get going then. First stop, we get our weapons and potions back. Second we find Enricho.
Franziska: Sounds good

???: (The man with the shaved patterned head walks out of Enricho's cell, leaving him dangling from the chains by his hands) Nothing. Of course not