Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5501-5550 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga furrowed her eyebrows at Wiezen's response, and before he could finish, she shoved a rice dumpling dipped in sauce into his mouth and watched him chew it throughly. And before he could say any other words, she also stuffed a fresh chocolate chip cookie down his throat, then patted the crumbs away from his lips with her dress. She smiled some as she continued walking backwards, grabbing another dumpling for herself and gobbling it down. She took another piece and held it for Wiezen.

Helga: *exhales* I worry about you every minute of everyday. I worry about all my family, and today is a very special day... and I don't plan on you not eating, sir, so you can't deny how delicious that was. I don't plan on you skipping meals as if its nothing! And you must be strong and we won't be able to win anything on an empty stomach. So I plan to fill you up with delicious treats. *manages to keep her smile strong* I think we can work as a team and do things efficiently together... Please look at me instead of the path... I've learned that us, you and me, we are so alike in many things. But we never work together. We try to solve our own problems to not be a burden to the other. B-But I don't care about that... You're never a burden to me. I can help you. I can be there for you, I can do it for you, and do it over and over again! For you! *dips the egg dumpling with cheese, then looked back up at Wiezen, her head tilting slightly as she held it up* S-so if you don't want me to worry, EAT.

Flynn: Oh, please, it's just a butterfly shaped relic. I'm not gonna get in trouble. Plus, you really wanted it.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: But.... You went through all that trouble just for someone like me....... Why?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Because at this point in time, nothing is making me happy but you; and if you're not happy, then neither am I. And I can't live like that. So I rather get in trouble for something worth it.
Franziska: (Though she is still trying her hardest to be upset over Flynn's actions, she can't help but crack a smile) Alright. Thank you, Flynn.... But don't do something like this again, okay. I don't want you to risk getting in trouble for me
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"No." Wiezen answered again, still not looking at her. "And sooner or later you are going to learn to stop cramming things that I don't want into my face, because one day you just might lose your fingers." But then his dull eyes narrowed. "However, you're right. I won't win. Because my aim isn't to win. This isn't a game. I only seek eliminate and bring back my child. There is no longer any us. There is no together. There is no we. There is no team. At the very least, this "we" is simply two individuals who only share one common interest and that's all there is to it. The simplicity can't be mistaken for anything else. I've already come to that conclusion, ma'am. There is no efficiency between either of us except the fact that we have a common goal of getting to Weiss at the moment, and the children. Other than so, your problems are yours. And my problems are mine." He walked passed her. "Therefore, if all you have come to do is irritate my nerves then I'd suggest that you return to your humans and have the alchemist drool at your feet because you are becoming one of my problems, and I do not have time for distractions. I don't need you here for me, nor do I need you to do anything else in my name or for the sake of my well being. And there is nothing...NOTHING, you can do to assst me besides focusing your mind at the problem that needs to be handled."

~

"It really would..." Macross said, agreeing with Enricho. "Just having you around now is something that I that I appreciate."

"Thanks sis...I appreciate you too. Both of you." Sonni smiled a little. "Hehe, I just thought of something." She said, now grinning a bit. "If I'm gonna be an aunt, then that means that if I marry Buroa then she would be an aunt too! Which means that if you guys have a kid, then we'll have two new members to the family instead of one. And you know what? I'm completely fine with that."

Macross looked down at the ground for a moment, furrowing her brow in thought before looking to Sonni, her expression becoming much more serious. "Sonni...I want you to know that no matter what happens, you'll always be my little sister. No matter who I am, or how old you get, or where you are. I'm always going to be here for you."
Enricho: (Continues walking with them, enjoying their conversation, and just letting the two sisters talk to each other. As they do talk, a small town begins to come up. When Enricho sees it, he slows his pace down and puts his mask and hood on)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears lowered even more when Wiezen finished his statement. But she shook it off, remembering what Bonnus had told her. And then she remembered other scenes with Wiezen. Good scenes. Where they were happy, smiling, laughing, hugging, kissing. She held the tears in her eyes, them soon disappearing as she caught up with him with the same egg roll in the chopsticks. She began to walk backwards in front of him again as she held the egg roll once more against his lips.

Helga: ....A couple mooooooreeee? Please.

Flynn: Also, at this point, I don't care if I get in trouble. I'm just done. Tired. Can't wait to get all of this over with.
Franziska: Well then at least let me care if you do. I wouldn't know what to do if you got in trouble just to make me happy, Flynn (Looks at him as she walks alongside him, trying not to show worry on her face)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh please, they'd probably burn me at the stake or have me hung. Big deal, I don't care.
Franziska: (Covers her ears and closes her eyes) Oh, don't say stuff like that. I can't stand those thoughts in my mind
This time, Wiezen smacked the sticks from her hand along with egg roll. "I've made it clear twice already that I'm not interested in any variety of food. You've made me repeat myself for the third time as if I wasn't clear enough, and you continue to push what I don't want into my face as if you have a hard time hearing as if you've developed a sense of stupidity to where you aren't able to understand the simplest things. I said no" He snarled, pushing her out of his way. "I will not repeat myself again. That is the final warning I'm going to give you the privilege of having, woman. You're becoming more of a nuisance, as well as one of the many things stopping me from finding my son. And I will handle the situation as such, and put it in words that your mind will be able to comprehend. Stay out...of my way." His words ended in a nonchalant growl that rolled from his throat like a small amount of thunder.

~

Both Macross and Sonni come to a stop as well when the small town came into view. They both looked at each other before before nodding. Sonni spoke first. "Alright, so the first things first. We're going to one of the inns to see if the others are there. Maybe grab another bite to eat on the way."

"You and Enricho can check the inn for any signs of those wastes of space. I'll go get something to eat for us and meet the both of you at the path ahead so we can get going." Macross said.
Enricho: Sure thing. I'll make sure to do so

(In the local inn's bar, Blackmore drinks from a large cup containing strong whisky, with the other guards sitting at the table with him)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
When Wiezen had pushed her, Helga had taken a step back and had accidentally tripped and fallen on her bottom. Her children joined her in her fall, but she was quickly able to protect them, especially Jacob who was only a human baby. Helga's eyes watered as she looked back up at Wiezen, and she sniffed as her shoulders drooped. She looked at the egg roll and the chopsticks that were now on the ground, then back at him. Her hands trembled as she reached for something in her bag, and she pulled out a small green gourd of water and held it up to him.

Helga: ...W-W-Well, m-maybe some w-water will suit y-you...

A single tear rolled down her left eye, but her expression was soft and not contorted.

Helga: O-Or perhaps s-some ale if y-you'd like...

Flynn: Really? After how you've seen our world today you can't imagine it? I sure can.
Franziska: Well, yes, but.... I'd rather not, Flynn. I'm worried about you.
Macross nodded before taking his hand in his. She looked up at him for a moment, a vague blush coming to her face. A soft smile came to her face as she took in a deep breath, pulling away his mask a little to place a kiss on his lips. Afterwards, she pulled it back up. "Be safe..."

~

Wiezen stared down at her blankly, the only change being the slight twitching of his eye. His claws began to slide from his fingernails, but then he just kept walking this time, not even bothering to give her an answer after he said that he wouldn't be repeating himself. He ignored her instead, his attention going back to the path as he stared ahead of him and moved all of his focus to something else. He lifted his right arm, the one that was completely wrapped in the marked bandages, to his sight before letting it fall back to his side.
Enricho: (He took hold of her hand and kissed her back, before looking into her eyes) You too (Makes his way to the inn)
Macross turned to Sonni and gave a smile. "That goes for you too." She took one of the pistols from the holster around her waist and handed it to her for safety measurements. "You know what you have to do if you have to."

Sonni smirked a little as she held the gun in her grasp. "Gotcha. I'm not really use to using these damn things but at least I have some sort of weapon now right?" She laughed a little. "We'll be back in a little bit sis." She said as turned and followed behind Enricho, concealing the pistol in the waist of her leggings.
Enricho; (Walks into the inn, and in there, he looks around, not seeing any familiar faces within it)
Blackmore: (As he sits at the bar, he notices Enricho's strange uniform, wondering why someone is dressed like that)
Sonni entered the Inn behind Enricho, scanning through the area through her peripherals while making her way towards the counter to speak to the innkeeper. "Hey pal, yeah, excuse me, but you wouldn't have happened to see a nature girl about yae high," She estimated Franziska's height., "with a dorky little bastard with them have you? Or a lady with a bunch of kids?" When the innkeeper had told her that he hadn't, she let out a sigh. "Alright then, thanks for the help dude.' She gave the counter pat before turning around. "Just our luck, the sons of a bitches ain't here. Go figure."
Enricho: Good. We should head back to Macross then (Turns to make his way out the door)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga wiped away the tears from her cheeks with her sleeves, then gathered the courage to slowly lift herself up from the ground with her children and dust herself off. She turned around to look at Wiezen who was already on his way again. Her eyes wandered to the destroyed food on the ground. A small sigh escaped her lips and she scratched her arm awkwardly before she followed Wiezen closely.
"Right...there ain't no use in stayin' here any longer than we have to anyways. This place smells like salty pig meat...the bad kind." Sonni commented as she followed him back out the door. She was quiet for a few passing seconds of thought before she spoke again. "Oh, and I've been meanin' to tell you thank you. Ya know, for being there for my sister and stuff. I appreciate what you're doin' for her and all. You're one of the few people that's sticking by her side....and I can tell that she's trying hard to keep herself together. And you're helping her do that. It'll be kinda cool, havin' you as a brother in law and all." She gave him a pat on the back. "For all it's worth...you're a good person. I trust you."

~

Wiezen remained silent, not even his own steps dared to make a sound as he drifted off into the deepest depths of his thoughts. His hand unconsciously moved to his chest where he had removed the orb of light to give to Weiss. His pace quickened a few steps, but his expression was the same. He took a half glance at the sky to observe where the sun was at the moment before his attention went back to the path ahead.
Enricho: (Gave a slight chuckle) A good person, huh? That's something I'd never expect to be called in a million years
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch's eyes dimmed as she kept her eyes glued to the floor now. No matter what she did, it seemed to be the wrong move, so why make any moves at all? She had failed. Failed being a friend. Failed being a mother. Failed being a wife. She had repeated these words to herself so many times that at this point it no longer surprised her. Her ears remained droopy as she dragged her feet. Elijah's head tilted in confusion at the scene. He felt... awkward being there. In the silence. He snuggled into Helga's breasts in attempt to hide himself from the world. Helga's frown remained, and the green blotches on her skin turned a shade darker, and more blue patches appeared around her body, absorbing the green.

Flynn: Well, don't be. There is nothing to worry about when it comes down to.... us.... In second though, scratch that. We have to worry about everyone at this point.
Franziska: (Gives a worried expression on her face, not sure what she should say, and just gives weary nod)
"And I, never expected to be a part of any of the shit that's going on now, nor did I really thing that I would come to love an oni." Sonni said with a small laugh. "I guess this fucked up world just likes to throw the unexpected at us all the time eh?"

~

After a few minutes, Wiezen broke from his thought, his eyes narrowing and his steps slowly coming to a stop. "Have you always had such a bad habit of staring instead of showing yourself." He spoke, observing the surroundings slowly.

He only received silence for the first few seconds, but then a space of air a few feet ahead of them rippled as if it were water before it took a shape and outline. "Ah, so it seems that I was correct in making the assumption that thy higher senses are returning, as to be expected." Bonnus came into view, the frill of her umbrella spinning and then coming to a stop. "My apologies, I was simply being cautionary." She looked over to Helga. :Good day, Ms. Quartz."

Wiezen stared at her, his eyes void of amusement of any sort. "Why are you here? Do you have more information pertaining to the location of my son?"

"I'm afraid not. Not at the particular moment. But I assure thee that i am definitely closer to finding the answer that I need." Bonnus answered, closing her umbrella. "However, I have come to join all of thee for a while."

"Then leave." Wiezen spoke bluntly. "There isn't any use for you here. You would only prove to be something else that will get in my way." He walked passed her and continued on the path.

"Now now Wiezen, would that be an appropriate manner to speak to thy friend?" Bonnus asked, taking only a few steps after him before coming to a stop.

"You...are no friend of mind. You aren't Buroa. To me, you are just here to offer the assistance that you owe. Nothing more, nothing less. And you being here isn't accomplishing that task." Wiezen didn't look back as he spoke. "For all that matters to me, I don't care what becomes of you afterwards."
Enricho: Yeah, I guess so
Blackmore: (Continues to look at the two as they leave) (Looks at one of the guards) You. Go follow them. That guy there seems suspicious
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga forced a trembling smile at Bonnus.

Helga: ...G-Good day to you as well...

But her head immediately lowered after she greeted her, and her pace quickened as she passed her to catch up with Wiezen and not fall behind. Her black locks hung from her head and covered her face and eyes that seemed puffy for crying a few moments ago.
Bonnus released a small sigh as she turned to follow behind them, closing her eyes for a moment as she walked. "I would have been present a bit sooner, but I didn't expect for thee to continue ahead further." She thought out loud to herself, her reopening her umbrella for a bit of shade from the rays of the sun. Her eyes shifted their gaze to Wiezen's bandaged arm and she furrowed her brows as she observed it from her own stand point. That is, until her concealed it from sight.

Wiezen began to pick up his pace, his nerves already rattling in aggravation and making him crave the silence again. His steps became quicker, and it only influenced him more as Bonnus had began to speak again.

"Would it not be more precautious to await the others instead of being separated as we are now?" Bonnus asked, her question directed towards Wiezen with no hesitation. "Daylight will be fading soon enough, and it would be nice to prepare a meal for everyone."

Wiezen was silent, and instead focused on building up enough energy for himself to make an attempt at teleportation, or at least something similar to ordeal. Even a small distance away would do. Enough to get him away from them so that he could continue on his own. He had no intentions of wasting his time waiting for anyone at all. So he ignored her too.

~

"Alright so, Macross said that she would be waiting at the exit for us, so It'll be best if we just went there." Sonni suggested. "And then we'll be on our way in no time, with something to fill our stomachs for the time being."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears perked at Bonnus's question, and she lifted her head very slightly to glance at her, her now black locks blocking most of her green face. She curled a lock behind her ears and stammered before she mustered up the courage to speak.

Helga: I did w-wish to wait for the others... But Wiezen was all alone and I didn't want him to be alone, so I tagged along... Maybe I can assist him by carrying a few things or fetching something he wants.
"Nonsense, you're carrying enough as it is." Bonnus walked at her side, her demeanor calm and peaceful. "But it would have been more cautionary to make sure that everyone else was together. I sensed that there were two humans that are closer than the three a bit further behind. Though I suppose this rids of at least a portion of the potential tension that is to come, at a risk however." She paused, a second of so passing until she continued. "Though...I don't believe that Wiezen will ask anything of thee or any other individual at the moment. I feel a strong sense of....animosity coming from him to say the least."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *blinks* Animosity? *looks at Wiezen, then back at Bonnus. Her ears lowered and a frown appeared on her face, but she forced a smile afterwards* ...O-oh... T-That's alright, it usually happens from time to time... *gulps* ..I just... I just need to make sure that if she needs anything I'll be right here to handle it. Maybe his feet will start aching and he'd need a massage. Or perhaps he'd need something to drink and I can go fetch him something. O-Or maybe he's hungry and I can prepare something to eat. And he loves his children so seeing them can make him happy. Sometimes he can't take care of all of them, but I can handle it. I'll bathe them and tuck them in and tell them stories. If he needs any magic he can borrow some of mine. I can serve as many things to him. What if he needs a pillow to rest on? W-What if he wants company? What if his back starts hurting and he needs someone to crack it? What if he wants someone to go fetch cookies? What if he needs a stool to relax his legs on? I can serve as all of th-those...

The witch stared blankly at Bonnus as she spoke. She didn't even realize what she was saying. Words just spat from her mouth. These were things she had done before with past lovers. Past men who treated her like a doormat, and yet, she was loyal and stayed by their sides, obeying any command they ordered. Helga gulped and cleared her throat before she stopped walking, taking a small break of everything. Of the weight she carried. Of her son missing. Of her daughter crazy. Of her sister who had given up because of her. Of the way she was being treated. Of all children she was currently carrying. The mother released a low sigh before she quickly picked up her pace and returned to her normal walk.
Bonnus's ears lowered slightly for only a brief second, but she continued walking until Helga had caught back up to her. She took a bag or two and one of the children off her hands before she spoke again. "This is different." She said finally. "I've been around Wiezen long enough as Buroa to know that this is a different feeling of that very animosity. Usually, I would be able to tell what this sense is pinpointed towards, but now..." She furrowed her brow. "It feels as if it is definitely there...but he's simply going through the motions, as well as pondering." She closed her eyes again for a moment. "This is why I've come to think that there will be a distinction from the "time to time" perspective..." When her eyes opened, her gaze went up to the sky. "Only time will be able to reveal what lies ahead. But I have worry that this situation...how it may end, will be the peak of it all."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wiezen Jr. squirmed a little when he was taken away from his mother. He dared to let out a growl, even at Bonnus who he clearly knew who she was. He still remembered her as the one who hurt the small bunnies. His stubby hands stretched out to his mother, whimpering and pleading her to take him back. There were only two people in this world that he trusted to carry him: Helga and Wiezen. His parents, no one else. Helga took back Wiezen Jr., and instead, replaced him with Zealia. Zealia's sleepy eyes opened and she looked around in confusion at the new hands that held her. Her mismatched eyes interlocked with Bonnus's, but not a single smile came to her face. She sort of was held there, awkwardly huddling against her body. Jr. stuck his tongue out at her before he snuggled back into Helga's arms. There was no other place warmer than where he was now. Helga had it all for him. Breasts used as comfy pillows, skin as soft as sheets, long curls of hair used as blankets, and a warm heating body. Jr, although in her arms, kept a distance from Jacob. Even if he was his new brother, he still looked weird to him.

Helga smiled some and thanked Bonnus for the help. It was the only help she had gotten for a while. When she finished her line, Helga spoke softly.

Helga: ...I-I see... Well I guess I-I'll just keep my distance and not be a burden to him... And however this may end we'll all have each other...
last edited 1年以上前
Bonnus didn't so much as even react to Jr. when he had growled at her, and instead, only smiled at him. She paid no mind to him when he stuck his tongue out at her either, but when she held Zealia in her arms, she rocked her slowly while going off into thought. She thought back to when Buroa had first encountered, and how she had taken care of him after he had been harmed. She thought about when they had arrived in time to stop the mere impostor of him from causing more damage, and how she had ended up falling in love with him in a way. The Wiezen that had helped them on the mountain and constructed the strategy that they used to end the war. The one that she watched die before her eyes, only for her to give up the things she cherished most to bring him back. And she compared that to who and how he was now. There were many things that she took into consideration when it came to making a differentiation until her thoughts drifted back to what had occurred between them in the woods. She felt that it was something that had a part in whatever was going through his mind now, but also the situation. There was something she was missing when she thought about it, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it. But she would watch him for the time being to see if there was anything else that she would be able to draw from his actions, though it was becoming much more difficult to read him. But...perhaps...No...that can't be the answer....
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Alright. Guess we'll head there (Walks with Sonni to the town exit, unaware of the single guard following them)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia rested her sleepy head against Bonnus's body, not really having a choice this time as she fell back asleep. Helga had also rocked Jr. To sleep along with Elijah and Jacob. All three of her little boys were soundly sleeping, snuggled against her for warmth and comfort. She felt bad for a moment for Rosemary who had sacrificed walking a long distance for her siblings. Her feet must've hurt. Helga leaned downward and picked up Rosemary for a while to give she a break.
Bonnus drifted off into thought while they walked, keeping Zealia in a cradle as she continued to rock her back and forth. When she finally came back to, her gaze went to the child that she held and a warm smile came to her lips. "Such a beautiful child she is...as are they all." Her eyes shifted to look at Wiezen's back for a moment. Nothing...still nothing. She sighed, watching as he walked further ahead.

Wiezen remained silent, not a word coming from him while his pace grew quicker. His attention was on one thing only. Getting to town. Once he was there, then he could find a way to distance himself from them while he had the chance. Building up enough energy was the first start, so getting far enough ahead would be the best thing for him to do. Maybe he would be able to sooner than that. But for now, he was stuck waiting.

~

"Lets goooo." Sonni said while they left to go to the town exit. She wasn't really paying attention to anything but where they were headed, however, she had a feeling that they were being watched. However, it wasn't a guard or anything that she suspected, it was Emma. She had enough reason to already. But she pushed the feeling to the side as just being a little paranoid for the time being. Cautious.
Enricho: (Noticed Sonni's suspicion, as it was clear on her face) Something wrong, Sonni?
(The guard continued to follow behind them in secrecy)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga was able to expand a small, sincere smile at Bonnus's words. Zealia's ears perked and a small blush came to her nose and she crimped in a ball even more in her hands. The witch released a short giggle before she nodded.

Helga: ..Indeed they are... I wouldn't replace them for the world... I have been blessed with seven beautiful children that I all love...
"Eh...it's nothin'." Sonni answered, scratching the back of her head while speaking. "Just a little itch." She shrugged. "This whole "Emma" thing's got me a little on edge ya know. The little bastard bit off my fingers and stuff and I wanna punch her in the face again."

~

Bonnus gave a nod, smiling at the child's blush. "Tis a wonderful thing to see, these children." She paused for a moment, blinked, but then began to chuckle to herself a minute or so before she spoke. "It truly brings something for me to have wonder about in my mind...intriguing." She found herself placing her hand to her stomach for a moment while holding Zealia, a vague blush coming to her cheeks.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Well, maybe when we meet her, we'll get the chance. Just as long as we reach her first. (Reaches the exit of town with Sonni, where Macross told them to wait)
(The guard remains hidden, keeping his eyes on them
"Pfft, I don't think that's gonna happen. But let me get around to having to kill the fuck and I'd be the bad person in the situation. Buuut I'l guess we'll just have to see how things play out on our end." Sonni replied.

Just as they were reaching the exit, Macross caught up with them with a wrapped up box. "I see I'm just in time. Either that or a couple of seconds late if I'd say so myself. Judging by the absences, I'm guessing that they weren't there. Good."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia's mismatched eyes stared at her blankly, her head tilting off to the side in confusion of the meaning of her words. Helga spoke after a while, cradling Jacob who had woken up from his nap.

Helga: ...I'm sure you'd be an excellent mother... I can provide you with a few supplies if you'd like... I will have a bunch of leftovers once they grow up...
"If I were to be a mother then I'd definitely have to keep my child away from the other infant children for a small while until i'm sure that its safety would be definite. Oni children, though not able to use magic of any sort, are quite rough at their youthful ages." She smiled a little more, letting out a small sigh. But then she furrowed her brow. "Hm...I've almost forgotten already..." She said to herself in thought for another brief minute.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Zealia, Jr., and Elijah all of magic of their own. A mixture of both mine and Wiezen's. They may be little, but they are strong and powerful. Hard to control sometimes. Smart. Very smart. They escaped Emma with their powers and with a little bit of help from a friend... Hm? What do you mean?
Enricho: That's right. No trace of a witch. And I agree, that is a good thing. Last thing we need is a reason to be upset.
"Or a reason to have to kill something other than another threat." Macross added dully while also toting her bag. "Or another thing to add to the numerous reasons I want to kill her. Or another reason to be in another shitty situation." She continued to add more reasons from the top of her mind, her eye twitching slightly.

"Jeez...you're really pissed at her huh?" Sonni said, running her fingers through her hair before scratching at her scalp a little. "Wait wait wait...that might be an understatement."

~

"Oh? It's nothing to worry about at the moment, just something that had managed to slip my mind." Bonnus answered. "Anywho, yes, I do agree that they have grown to be smart at their age. But I would hate to say that Emma would have, without a doubt, already killed them if she felt the need to do so sooner. If anything, I'd be right to say that it was only by a slim chance that they escaped with their lives." She shook her head slightly. Her eyes closed for a moment and she released a sigh. "It is fairly surprising that she has put a halt to her attackings this far. But with word of Alzul's return...I assume that things may undoubtedly become a bit more difficult in more ways than one."
Enricho: Come on, now. There not here with us, and it's best we keep them out of our thoughts. We were able to get them out of our sights. Let's keep them out of our heads as well
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga remained quiet for a few more minutes before she exhaled deeply and drooped her shoulders slightly.

Helga: ..She said that the only way to stop her was to kill her. Do you know if that is true? Because if so I don't want Wiezen to be the one having to do it.