Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5401-5450 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Sonni continued her small raid of swiping, growing more and more used to it by the moment. But she came to a stop as she felt a tug on her sleeve. Her reaction was slower than it usually would have been, her mind not yet fully back to it's original capacity. Noticing this made her panic slightly, her attack senses coming into play. But when she looked down, she found that it was merely a little girl. Her clothes were tattered, her blonde hair a bit messy, and she wore no shoes. If anything, they seemed to have more in common with how they were dressed, both of them wearing worn clothing that was dirty. Then she realized that the little girl was poor. This was only concluded when the poor girl had asked her for food, and Sonni didn't hesitate with giving her some of what she had taken, along with a few choice of words. "I sort of understand the feeling. This world is a cruel place, and people can be dickbags. Sometimes, you just have to take. Because not everybody is as generous." She fished the child a few gold coins and sent her on her way with a pat on the head. It bought a smile to her face when the girl had smiled and thanked her. "Woohoo, score one for Sonni." But then her attention turned to see the next person that she would take from. Someone with shiny black and fitting hunting armor, the grieves to the attire slick. She noticed that it was a woman most likely, seeing that the person wore dark leggings that was paired with a grey skirt like bottom and collared buttoned up shirt. Around her waist were pistol holsters that had their firearms in their respective places. A hunter... But more than that, a rather tempting bag of gold. She was definitely willing to test her luck. The woman seemed to be busy with something at one of the stands, most likely with an order. So she was going to take that chance. She got close enough to casually swipe the bag swiftly and get going, but just as her fingers were close to the bag, she was caught. A hand took hold of her wrist and she found herself having to stop a blow with her forearms before she even had a chance to come up with an excuse. "Wait a minut--" Shit! She thought quickly in the moment and swiped one of the pistols from the holster as leverage, only to nearly be kicked in the face which caused her to drop it. She was going to have to fight back. Because whoever this was definitely could fight. She ducked down, evading another attack before going in for her own strike, though it was parried with a skillful counter, bringing them to a stalemate. And she finally saw the woman's face, the shock that was plastered across it. Uh...oooh... She gave a sort of nervous laugh as their eyes met. "Hehe...he...uuuh...heya sis."

Macross stared at her, mouth slightly agape and at a loss of words. "S-Sonn--" But then she came to a stop, her eyebrows furrowing before eyes became enrage as her mind came to a different conclusion. This was impossible. Which triggered only one solution. This wasn't Sonni. I couldn't be. "Emma." She growled.

Sonni blinked for a moment. "Wait wha--ah!" She leaned backwards as the back of Macross's fist swung at her. "Wait, hold on a second! It's me!" But she found that Macross wasn't hearing any of it. Her feet were swept from under her, but when she hit the ground, she rolled backwards and got back to her feet. Her hands went up in front of her in surrender. "Wait wait wait! Listen to me damn it!"

Macross's intent to kill had spiked greatly and she picked up the pistol that had been dropped and aimed it. "Where's Weiss?!"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: How did you and Franziska come across the dumpster anyways? ...And where were you two? You left so suddenly.
Flynn: Ummm... It was late at night when we heard crying in the back of a building.
Helga: Is that so? *lifts an eyebrow*
Flynn: ..y-yes...
Helga: Are you being honest with me?
Flynn: ..............n-no...........
Helga: So I thought. I'm not going to hate you if you tell me the truth. No matter what you tell me I'll keep the baby, Flynn. Even if Wiezen doesn't like him. I'll bathe him. And feed him. And change him.
Flynn: ....o-okay...
Helga: Tell me the WHOLE truth then. It'll be between us if you don't want to tell the others about it.
Flynn: ...*clears his throat* On our way to visit the Ancient Ones....
Helga: WHAT?!?
Flynn: Shh! Franziska and I were on a journey to see the Ancient Ones.
Helga: There's no way you succeeded.
Flynn: Well we did, geez. Anyhow, on our way we met with the royal family.
Helga: King Benedict? Queen Maria?
Flynn: Yes, them.
Helga: Oh my, how are they??
Flynn: Um... Dead...
Helga: ..w-what? What about their children? The Princess? The Prince?
Flynn: Ummmmmm..... You're breastfeeding the prince of this country.

Helga's eyes widened and she stared down at the child she held against her. She looked back and shook her head.

Helga: No. Impossible.
Flynn: I'm not lying! That's Prince Oswald. But we're not sharing his identity because now he is Jacob Quartz. Anyhow, where was I? Ah yes, we got the baby. But his spirit was stuck in his porcelain doll, but we still took him. Then we went to visit the Ancient Ones. I know right? I was surprised myself. Anyways, we did so, and we were given two wishes. Our first wish was to save the baby. And our second wish was to resurrect those who died under Gaspar's hands. So ya know, that's how we got Enricho and Macross back. I had to exchange my eye, which at first I didn't care, but now I realize the complete assholes they are so now I'm mad.
Helga: ...You two did all of that? For them? For us?
Flynn: *mumbles* yeah...
"Prince Oswald. Interesting...interesting indeed.." Bonnus's voice drifted from behind them as she stood with her umbrella propped against her shoulder as she normally had and a wrapped box in her free hand.. "The ancient ones...ah, I wonder what they've been occupying their time with while this world has been in utter turmoil." She spoke calmly before peering over at Jacob. "However, that explains where he receives his infant charm I suppose." She smiled down at the child.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn cringed slightly at the voice and frowned when he realized they had been heard. Helga looked back at the woman and was about to talk about her being nosey, but held her tongue instead as she covered Jacob with a towel who was still breastfeeding from Helga.

Helga: Hello to you again. If you're going to ask if Sonni made it to us, she did indeed. She knows who you are and added that you are even hotter than before and she plans on "bondage-ing" you with Flynn's belt.
Flynn: I'm not giving you my damn belt!!!
Helga: A dead couple's sex life is better than mine. Wow.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wow. That's real depressing, Helga XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
of course it is, Helga needs her sex time. XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Remains in his and Macross's bedroom, unaware of the fight between her and Sonni)
Bonnus blinked for a moment. "Do thou mean this belt?" She held up Flynn's belt along with the box that she held in her hand. "I assure thee that it is not a must." She smiled as she handed him his belt back before turning to Helga and placing the wrapped box in her possession. "I thought it would be kind to stop by to bring you a bit of breakfast for the morning, though I will not be able to stay long. I come baring news as well. I believe that I may be close to locating Weiss. However, new complications have arrived as well." She came to a stop, her ears perking for a moment before twitching. A white bird let out a tweet as it landed on one of her horns, a small bundle clenched between its beak. "Hm..." She held out her palm and the small scroll was dropped into it for her to open and read. Her eyes scanned through what the scroll contained and she came to a pause. "My apologies, I believe I have to take my leave." She tossed the scroll up into the air and it burst into flames before disappearing with a crackle. "I'll return at the said time of mid day."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn blinked as he caught his belt and groaned slightly before he wrapped it around his waist again. Helga took the box and thanked her, her gaze quickly shifting to excitement when she said she had news about Weiss.

Helga: ...A-alright... Contact me if you get any news of my Weiss... I'll try finding Wiezen when I finish over here..
Bonnus gave a nod. "Enjoy your breakfast Ms.Quartz. There's something within the recipe that should restore a good portion of thy energy for your travels. I'll be sure to notify both of thee if anything more comes to surface." She glanced at Flynn for a moment, and was about to say something, but instead left it at that. "Good day to you both."

~

"I don't know where he is for the last goddamn time!" Sonni exclaimed, spitting to the side from her now busted lip. "And I AM NOT, EMMA!" She yelled as she picked herself up into a sitting position. "Don't you think if I was I'd be using magic or some shit?!"

Macross paused at these words, thinking for a moment as she stared at her. Well, that part was sort of true in a sense to say. Witches were a bunch of bullshit without their magic. And now that she actually thought about it, Emma wouldn't be that stupid. Nor would she try to...pick pocket her. The aimed pistol wavered for a moment, and she licked the dryness from her lips slightly. "If you're Sonni...then..."

"Your favorite color is black you dumbass." Sonni said. "You took care of me when I was little and we had a brother named Mason that died. We agreed not to talk about it much after all of that. You were a hunter and a mercenary and we were brought back by that dickhead Alzul. You hate being tickled, and your favorite thing to eat is spicy foods. Your favorite dessert is pie, blueberry fucking pie. I would know because you're the reason I like it. You used to tell me bed times when I was little and my very first curse word was when I called one of the teachers at school a shithead because he pissed me off. Your middle name is--" She was cut off as Macross had fallen to her knees in front of her.

Macross's eyes watered as she stared at Sonni, her lips quivering before she embraced her, her arms wrapping around the woman in a tight hug.

Sonni let out a sigh of relief and hugged her back. "That's what I've been tryna tell you..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga forced a smile up at her and nodded at her.

Helga: T-thank you... Good day to you as well... *looks back down at the small box on her lap and unwraps it*
The box itself smelled more like Wiezen than the one who delivered it. However, his scent quickly faded as soon as the box had been opened, disappearing from the cardboard material. Within the box that Bonnus had given Helga was something that looked as if it were some sort of root because of the way it had been placed into the it. However, it was entirely to tender to be something of the sort, but also to unnoticeably fluffy be any sort of meat, though that couldn't be noticed from a first glance. The steam that rose from it released a strong but rather plain aroma. It smelled amazing, yet didn't smell like anything in particular. The insides were stuffed with layers of flavor, were the more that was eaten from it, the better it would get. But the center would be the most bitter, tasteless section of it.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Having finally left his room for the first time today, he made his way downstairs to the tavern bar and ordered himself a drink)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga sniffed at the box as she opened it, then tilted her head to the right and lifted an eyebrow at the food. It looked appetizing. Mostly because she hadn't eaten really anything in days. Her stomach growled some, but as she was going to reach for a piece, she was beaten by her triplets. Elijah had quickly crawled near it enough to drag the whole item out the box, and he quickly went to a corner to eat it all himself before he was joined by Zealia and Jr. who tugged at the sides they could get until it was all gone. Helga's ears lowered slightly, bit she didn't yell. Instead, she simply chuckled quietly and looked back down at the empty box, luckily being able to eat a single crumb that was left. She closed it and held it closely with a discrete, tied smile.
"Uuuugh, this place again? What are we here for? Why are we going back to this place?" Sonni groaned as she found herself following Macross back to the inn that she had ran found the others in. On the way, they had gone back to the market stand that and had to play what had happened there off as an act of entertainment in order not to draw unneeded attention to the matter, and for Macross to pick up breakfast. She herself had taken the time to go get some new clothes for herself, not caring if they were cheap. Anything worked for her at the moment.

"Again?" Macross looked over at her with a puzzled expression, carrying the bag containing the food in one hand. "Do the others know that you're here...alive?"

"Well yeah." Sonni answered, scratching her head. "I got a lead on finding them and ended up here. I found them at the inn or whatever. Well, except Wiezen. But it was kind of a let down, more than I prepared to expect really. I'm startin' to think if it was such a good idea for me to show up to began with."

"Of course it was, don't say things like that! Things are a just dark at the moment. You can...you can just hang out with me and Enricho, and talk about whatever you want okay? No restrictions, no this or that. Just..just us talking. Anyways, we're here because for one, I told Enricho that I would be back. And two, I left some of my things here that I need." Macross said as they approached the door to the inn and entered.
Enricho: (Sat at the bar, as he was finishing his drink. he turned to make his way back upstairs when he saw Macross enter) Oss. There you are. How was your trip (Looks behind her and see's Sonni is with her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
When the triplets turned back, they noticed that they had eaten all of Helga's breakfast unintentionally. For she was only holding the empty box closely as she continued to breastfeed Jacob. Elijah's ears lowered in regret and shame, so did his siblings'. He sort of whimpered as an apology, and Helga simply looked at them and smiled some.

Helga: It is quite alright, little ones. You must eat to grow tall and strong. Mommy can handle skipping breakfast. But you guys can't. It is the most important meal of the day.

She was right, it was important. They remembered it clearly when Wiezen told them the same thing when they refused to eat at such early hour. Which made them wonder, where was he? Where was papa? Zealia looked around in confusion, followed by Elijah and Jr. Meanwhile, when Jacob had finally released Helga, she looked down to clean up him lips with her sleeve. She then tucked her breast back in and adjusted her bra back to place, buttoning up her dress again. She positioned Jacob on herself, patting his back until he burped. The witch smiled and placed a small kiss on the baby's forehead.
Macross smiled a bit when she had seen Enricho, her eyes a little red and puffy from crying. But now that it was done with, she only could smile. She gestured to her new armor as she spoke. "Well as you can see, I've managed to complete the first half of it without any trouble at all. I've gathered a fairly large share of gold for the job well done." She took the gold from her waist before holding it up to show him. It was indeed full, even with what she had spent already. "O-Oh and I've also brought breakfast. I figured that you might be a bit hungry, and that you, Sonni, and I could eat together."

"Foooooooooooooooooooood!" Sonni groaned while shaking Macross's shoulders from behind. "I'm gonna go switch out of these clothes. I can't eat while I'm feeling this damn uncomfortable..." She mumbled.
Enricho: (Gave her a smile. He noticed her eyes, but didn't want to say anything about it. He looked over the gold that Macross got and chuckled a little) How come I never got that much from my hunts (Gives her another smile to show his humor) And thank you, Oss. I'd love to. I'm sure you and Sonni have a lot to talk about
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga grabbed the end of her dress and wiped Elijah's lips from the crumbs of the treat that came in the box. She repeated the procedure with Zealia and Jr. as well as she finally stood up, stretching as her back began to hurt. She stretched some with Jacob still in her arms, then looked back at Flynn.

Helga: I-I'm going to start walking...
Flynn: What? You don't want to wait for the others?
Helga: *shakes her head* You guys have each other. And Wiezen is all alone. I at least have the children. And it is our anniversary... No one should be alone on such a special day.... *sighs some as she began to walk back into the market with her children to get a few more supplies before leaving*
Macross chuckled at his humor with a discrete blush coming to her face. "Well, if you're keen of taking out an entire huddle horde of dirty bottom feeding witches then I'm definitely sure that you've gotten this much o-or maybe more." She looked up at him and gave a broader smile than before as she took his hand.

"Eeewww, straight people love." Sonni wrinkled her nose jokingly before laughing and directing herself up the stairs. "Come on ya two assholes, we've got some chit chatting to do right?" She carried the bag that carried her clothes around her shoulder.

Pulling her lover along, Macross shook her head with small laugh at what Sonni had said. She closed her eyes for a brief moment as she followed behind her sister while they made their way up the stairs, only going in a separate direction when Sonni had went into the room that Flynn and Franziska had been using to change. She went back to the room that she had slept in with Enricho and went inside, setting the food she had gotten on the bed. "Did you get enough rest, love?"
Enricho: Indeed I did. It's easy to sleep when I have a wonderful woman with me (Gives her a passionate whisper in her ear) And I noticed that you left me.... "unfinished" this morning before you left.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga dressed each of her children with a small hay hat to cover them from the sun, and she couldn't help but giggle at how cute they looked. Even if Elijah scratched at his neck because of the itchy material. The witch bought a few more things, including a pair of leather sandals in a size that seemed to big for her, and a small box of cookies. It wasn't for her anyways. But she did get her hands on a few cosmetic items for a face and essential oils. The mother wrapped her shopping bags around her shoulder, then placed Jacob on one of them where his head stuck out a bit to view the land. Her right hand held Rosemary's hand and her left held the three leashes where her infants walked side by side.

Helga sighed relentlessly, her eyes dimming a bit. She was sort of tired, but she held the box she had received earlier closely which warmed her heart. She inhaled before she took a step forward, then another, and another. She began to continue her journey to the next city.
Macross's vague blush deepened, but a small smirk came to her face. "Just a small stroke of the hand to get your attention. Or you could refer to it as..." She stood on the tips of her toes and licked the tip of his ear gently with the end of her tongue. "A short preview...with a cliff hanger." She whispered seductively, her warm breath drifting from her lips with her words. "Just because...I love you." She nuzzled his neck before pulling away. "Now, on to breakfast shall we?" She smiled, tipping her head to the side slightly. "Sonni's making a quick change of attire, so I doubt that she would be angry if we go ahead and get started. After all, I did make sure to get plenty."
Enricho: (Became a little excited at her seductive voice, but told himself to hold out for a little longer) Of course, Oss. Let's just enjoy ourselves.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch blinked away the map she had visualized with magic. So far, so good. She continued walking under the warm sun, but Jr. soon got tired of using his feet that he decided to take a small nap on Helga's head. Nonetheless, the mother continued her path with a straight figure to keep her child on her head balanced as she made her way out of town.

Meanwhile, Flynn sat there on the same bench where Helga was just minutes ago. He sighed and leaned back, a frown coming to his face. He pushed away the food he had for he lost his appetite.
Franziska: (As he leaned back, Franziska stood behind him, looking directly into his eyes) Are you not hungry?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: --gah! ...oh... you startled me... I got you an apple fritter. But you disappeared, where'd you go?
Franziska: I had to... take care of a few things in our inn room. It took some time, but I was able to get some things done
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn turned around to face her.

Flynn: What exactly did you do?
Franziska: Just had to organize some things and get some things ready, in case we need to leave to continue our journey
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh... Well... *holds up the box of the apple fritter and hands it to her* Here, you should eat. Do you want to wait for the others or follow Helga?
Franziska: Well, I don't know. More people would help, but we can't leave Helga unattended with her children
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I'm surprised myself Wiezen allowed Helga to stay back with the children... Well, I guess we should get going then to catch up with her... I myself am not enjoying the company or the treatment of mercenaries and hunters.
Franziska: Fair enough... But what do we do if they don't follow us?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Then they don't. We did what we did, they're together now, they're probably happy. We did good and that's all that matters whether they realize it or not.
Franziska: But.... (Sighs) You're right. If they don't wish to come, then who are we to force them. I'll get our supplies and then we'll follow Helga (Gets up and heads back to the inn)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Okay, I'll wait here.
Franziska: (Goes to get the supplies from the inn. It only takes her a few minutes before she arrives back, carrying all their supplies) Alright, let's go
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn stood up from the bench and stretched for a moment before he nodded at her and wrapped his bag around his shoulder. He helps her with a few bags, then wraps his arm around her and begins to walk.
Franziska: (Walks with him) So Flynn... What is our plan now?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Hmmm... Well, first off, stop the evil from returning. ..again. And once we're done with that, I promised you I'd build ourselves a house inspired by trees.

Meanwhile, Helga was half an hour away from walking distance. She took her time in her walk, collecting a few flowers along the way that her children helped her gather. She placed the flowers in a cone she made appear with magic, then decorated it with strings and sparkles. Once done with that, her pace began to quicken with her kids.
Franziska: Well, I guess I can't argue with a plan like that (Gives hi a smile as she walks with him)
It hadn't take long for Sonni to join Macross and Enricho for breakfast after she had changed into a tan-brown tunic and a pair of tights, her hair now tied back into a messy pony tail in the back while the rest of her hair still hung down. She had decided on sitting on the floor on a folded up blanket that she had taken from the room that she had left and dug into her breakfast of egg cheese and bacon that was wrapped around some sort of seasoned and fried leaf. There was also the side of fruit and a refreshing glass of orange juice for herself. Her and Macross laughed with one another as they talked among themselves with Enricho.

"So..." Macross forked at her fruit salad, taking a bit and wiping her mouth with a napkin afterwards. She looked to Sonni, glancing over at Enricho slightly for a moment before looking back to her. ""I'm gonna go ahead and address the elephant in the room here."

"Hm?" Sonni looked up from a mouth full of food. "Whatcha talkin' bout?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, both of you do." Macross answered. "The more I think about it, the more agitating it's really starting to get." She picked up her glass and sipped from it before sitting it down. "It's obvious that eventually, it's going be us three versus those three at some point."

Sonni froze, almost choking on her juice for a moment before she managed to speak. "Oss what are you--"

"Oh come on, it's as clear as day, plain." Macross said, cutting her off. "It's already been set in stone. And we've been fucked over by them too many times for that to really change." She paused and took a gulp from her beverage. "And if I'm going to be a hunter then I'm going to make one thing clear. I was a fool to ever get myself involved with the majority of any of this shit. And what have I gotten out of it? A high and mighty bitch of a witch who's a bitch of an itch on my ass cheek who's head I want to cut off, a human that's on her clitoris enough for it to be a dick, and Franziska who....honestly is just in the middle of everything." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Now that I think about it...Franziska is actually a pretty nice person. I mean, she's the only one that I have nothing against, but at the same time I'm just sorta iffy."

"Macross what the fuck are you saying?!" Sonni exclaimed. "You can't be serious!"

"I'm afraid I am." Macross spoke calmly, emptying the rest of her glass's contents into her mouth and placing it aside. "Those people....are NOT friends. If anything, they're a bunch of wankers. Especially...that damn witch." She rubbed at her temples with her fingers. "And now we're lending them a hand once again. And last time I did that I literally lost my entire arm. Don't get me wrong, I'm only doing this for Weiss. And the only two reasons I haven't taken her head is because one, I want to do it with my own forged blade, and two, the triplets. That's literally the only actual bump in the road, the kids." She sat her things to the side after she was finished, pausing for a moment before she spoke again. "And you know what? I think she's using that as an advantage to mock me. But not just me. But you, Enricho, and everyone else. Those sort of things boil over. I'm already at my boiling point with them."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Didn't say a word to interrupt her and just listened to Macross carefully as he ate his breakfast)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia and Elijah sniffed around the path while their brother took a nap on Helga's head. It was amazing to see her children walking. What amazed her even more was their curiousity. They had to stop every now and then to get a better sniff and something. At this point, Helga wished she didn't sent the griffin back, for he would be a great source of power to ride her kids on and hold heavy bags. But nonetheless, she pulled through.
(As they managed to make a great distance, following the trail of picked flowers that Helga picked, Franziska and Flynn managed to see her in the distance)
Franziska: (Calls out to Helga to get her attention) Helga! Over here!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears twitched at the sound of her name, and she turned to the direction of the voice, her body revealing to have reverted back to her green self to let her skin breathe. When she saw it was Franziska and Flynn, she managed to expand a small smile at them. She tried waving back, but both her hands were occupied by her children. Instead she decided to wait a little for them to catch up.

Helga: Oh... You two came? You didn't want to stay with the others and have breakfast?
Franziska: Of course not. We had to do what we could to help out. And, we couldn't leave you to care for these children on your own... We may not have much experience, but we're willing to learn in order to help out
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Also because like, everyone hates us.
Helga: Oh... Why is that?
Flynn: Well, I did yell at Sonni before she slit her throat. Big deal. She insults and yells at people 24/7. Oh, then we resurrected them. Ah, also because everyone thinks I'm your slave or something... You know, like always at your feet..

Helga tilted her head off to the right and gave a sincere smile.

Helga: I believe you two help me a lot, and I appreciate it greatly. I truly do... So whatever they say, don't let that effect you.
Flynn: How are you still smiling after what they called you?? Or at the fact that your husband dumped you???
Helga: *she lowers her ears but her forced smile expands a bit* Wiezen once told me a long time ago when we first met that he wished I always had a smile on my face. That was his only goal. That seeing me happy was all he needed for his strength... So even if the relationship isn't mutual... I still smile... For him... And for my kids..
Franziska: Well... We're here to help nonetheless, so that you can have a bit more to smile about
Sonni stared at Macross, exhaling silently before speaking. "WHAT!? I mean I get that Helga can be a prick sometimes but come on! What about all the stuff she helped you with?"

Macross raised an eyebrow. "Come again? So that's where I'm going to have to disagree heavily. Think about, what the hell has she actually EVER done for me? Now let me go ahead and go through this list of shit that is basically about to debunk that dumb lie. So let's put this bullshit in a series. The first time I ever met Helga, she was a prick. She didn't help me with a gods damn thing. When I had to find you when you were corrupted by that mark, she didn't do shit! If anything, she wasn't trying to help me at all!" She exclaimed while wiping her hands with another napkin. "I did practically everything! I stepped in, I saved their asses, I saved your ass too because you're my sister, and we both died. The only thing I can actually say that she did was bury me. Wow, big fucking accomplishment. Hooray! I was ALREADY DEAD. Now on to this other bullshit that involved you and I being brought back alive. We fought tooth and nail to bring Wiezen back to her, I lost an eye and a arm and you lost and lung and what did we receive in return? Not even a damn thank you! She only says it when it's convenient to her and that's a bunch of bullshit. She'd rather spend more time having Flynn the bitch shoving the stuff she wants to hear down her throat, which is why I have no respect for him either because he's nothing but a suck up. He's too much of a follower to tell her when she's in the wrong for something, which is probably why she thinks that nothing is ever her goddamn fault and gets butt hurt when proved otherwise."

"What about when she fixed your arm that time?" Sonni tried to come up with a counter.

"The fuck she didn't! I hate to say it even more that Flynn was the one who did that, she just tries to take the credit for it! She did that yesterday and tried to add it to the list of shit that she, in actuality, DIDN'T DO." Macross said sharply. "Oh, oh, and let's not forget that I continued to help her sorry ass when Wiezen went all Hannibal Lector on a bunch of monsters and tried to kill me in the process too! And did I ever get a, "Oh Macross, thank you for giving it your best shot and helping me get to Wiezen"? No! Did you ever get a thank you for that or even the slightest sign of appreciation?! No! And if anything, to sum it all up, if it weren't for me she wouldn't have even met Wiezen to began with. Not to mention that I was there when she had her freakin kids. But so were you, and Buroa, and Enricho. So tell me, what the hell has she ever done for me, hm? I did everything in my power for her. Comforted her when she needed it the most. I had to literally teach her pointers about not yelling at the kids like a maniac, which is actually understanding. I put my neck out. Lost limbs. Lost an eye. Died...twice." Macross shook her head. "And all she had to say to me is that I, and I quote, "complain too much". Really? The queen of feeling that she's entitled to every little damn thing, tells me that I complain. Go figure. So there. Ny reasoning is fucking reasonable. Next thing you know it'll be everybody fighting me." She mumbled as she stood up. "Forget it. We've got things to do. Lets just go..." She said, muttering as she walked out the door.
last edited 1年以上前