Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
The woman froze for a moment, her horns popping up on her head at that very moment that Helga had told her that Emma threatened to snap Weiss's neck. "I see..." She was silent for a moment before looking to Helga, furrowing her gracefully slanted eyebrows. "Let down your fraudulent smile, woman, for it is only an anchor. There is no shame in showing your anger nor your sadness." She spoke. "May I be invited in?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I fear if I show my anger and sadness I may not be able to control it. For I hide those feelings in the deepest abyss of my heart. She showed the woman her green and blue body. Green of anger and blue of sadness. There is nothing I can do but care for the children I still have... For I have no friends, no husband... no sister to help me... But that is on me. *smiles sadly with a sigh* ...and yes, please do come in..

The witch widened the door even more to allow her in, then shut it quickly when she entered.

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Of course, Macross (Hesitantly releases her from the hug and goes back to eating)
The woman entered the room, her eyes wondering around in curiosity, her ears perking slightly when Helga had closed the door the swiftly behind her. "So this...this is what humans call a...what must this be? An enlarged living vicinity perhaps?" She turned around to face Helga, pausing for a moment before changing the subject. "Do not feel abandoned so easily Ms.Quartz. For there are many to befriend and more to welcome. However, I am one that is still be able to be considered a friend. After all, you've helped me obtain something valuable."
-

Macross went to shower, taking another one of the bags she brought with her which contained another pair of clothes for her to change into. She would just throw the ones she had on now away.
Enricho: (Sat on the bed, only eating a small amount of the food, so that he could save the rest for later when necessary)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: And what is that? Trouble? Annoyance? Irritation? Disappointment?

She rolled her eyes with a sigh and went to the bathroom to get her children. She dried their clothes with magic and dressed them all in clean clothing, elevating them outside and onto the beds. Zealia peeked her head at the familiar woman, tilting her head in confusion. Could this day get any weirder? The mother sat Rosemary in one bed, and the triplets in the other. She then slid to the ground where she would sleep with Jacob in her arms.
The woman chuckled. "I believe that we all have brought a bit of that to the table." She said, lowering the tip of her umbrella to the floor as she held it by the handle. "What thou has helped me obtain, Ms. Quartz, is self respect...and self peace. After all I've caused, the words of thee have helped bring me realization and returned me to my lost light after hundreds of years. After being shamed and trapped within a world that will reduce one's will to live and one's hopes to ashes if thou aren't strong enough to take each step through it, I've found the strength I required in order to move forward." The corner of her lips turned up into a smile. "But please, allow me to introduce myself. I, am Bonnus (bon-us) Likua, Oni of Grace, and daughter of what was once the monarch of my people. However, thy may recognize me further as Buroa. It is a pleasure to once more acquaint myself with the likes of thee." She held out her hand after giving a small bow.
-

After pulling off her grieves and stripping herself of clothing, Macross let out a sigh as she felt the hot water from the shower rain upon her, slowly drowning away the muck and dirt that had been attached to her skin from the moment that she had awaken. She lifted her left hand, the one she had stuck into the fire, and found that the burns that covered it were just about done healing. Unlike last time, the flames healed her slower than before. Though she didnt understand why. Rather than think on it she let her eyes close and her head rest against the wall of the shower in search for peace of mind. But all she could think about was hunting.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga blinked at the woman's name, but nonetheless shook her hand from where she was sitting.

Helga: And I guess you already know me so I'll just skip myself. Buroa, hm? So after all the things you did to my hus- to Wiezen... And denying my help in things you decide to confront yourself. I'd give you a round of applause but no. I don't know what you want. Because here there's nothing that can be rescued. Emma absorbed all of my sister's magic and she's probably dead. Oh, and she took Weiss. So there's that. Ah, have I mentioned it's all my fault? Thought I should say it before you did.

She rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes for a brief moment, inhaling again to control the green that was trying to take over.
"There's nothing that can be rescued?" Bonnus blinked for a moment. "Thou'd definitely make it thy fault speaking in such a tongue. If Weiss has been captured by someone who only wishes to bring him harm then that should be something of importance, should it not? And yes, thou would be correct. She denied thy offered help. And yes, she caused harm to Wiezen and of course, it is something that is regretted. I won't deny any of it. But in all truth, that is who "Buroa" was. An outcast among all. She was never meant to find friendship, nor was she ever meant to find love. However, my trials are over, and so is what she once was. There is only one task that I need to complete now that pertains to it, and that is to find an ally. I apologize sincerely, but the actions of Buroa, that was something not in my grasp of control. And as she may have told thee, thou should be humble that thy children were not born of oni origin. Especially not the origin of the throne. So please, do not attempt the "after all the things thou has done" route. There is no need for it, as you can agree that the both of us as individuals have done rather terrible things, whether presently or in past life."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Placed the remaining food in a bag for later, as he waited for Macross to return from the shower)
After her well needed shower, Macross twisted the knobs in their respective directions and the water that poured from the shower head came to a drizzle, and then halted completely. It hadn't occurred to her before, but there was a strange feeling that kept her stuck in thought as she exited the shower. She grabbed a towel and scrubbed it across her hair, grabbing a second dry herself off with before she went to stare at herself in the mirror. Again, the other woman stared back at her, the damp wet towel thrown across her hair while the second was wrapped around her. She reached her hand up to the mirror, having half the mind to think she could actually touch the stranger that was her reflection, noticing what seemed to be a difference in height as well. The woman's silver-blue eyes stared back at her with the same blank expression that she gave, only that it seemed odd to her. But with one blink, she was staring at herself again. A sigh drifted from her lips and she rested her head against the mirror. In due time...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Riiiiiiiiggghhht... Okay, whatever you say, Bonnus.

She snuggled further with Jacob on the ground.

Helga: Anything else?
Bonnus let out a sigh. "It seems as if thou could care less if there was. So I'll repeat words that thou've said once before, mostly due to the fact that they seem most appropriate at this moment in time. Grow up. I do wonder how thou or Wiezen hopes to take care of a new child while the other two suffer. One indulged in darkness, while the other is drowning in agony." She tapped the head of her umbrella against the floor very gently in a brief few seconds of thought before she spoke again. "But if you must know, I am in search of the Imperial Huntress that agreed to the vow of the trials that I myself had been fated to complete. She is my closest friend, and comrade in arms. And with that being complete, she will witness the truce between the clans of my people may officially put into place so that they will all live in peace and harmony again." She paused for a moment." She fell silent for a once more for another moment. "However given the circumstances that have come to hand, retrieving Weiss has become a priority on the agenda. I'll be taking my leave to search for his location, being that my consciousness will not allow me the luxury of sitting around twiddling my thumbs as if I were to be on a vacation while there is a great chance that the poor child is being harmed at this very moment. Hopefully he has the gift that the fire left him. It should make him much easier to find." She lifted her umbrella to rest at her shoulder. "Good day to you, Quartz."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Remains sitting on the bed. he lied down on his back as he waited, looking up at the ceiling)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Wait, hold on... *she grabbed ahold of her leg* There's no way you'll find them on your own. And you think a mother doesn't care about her children? Well I do... But I can't do anything about it. One wrong move and I lose my Weiss. ..Besides... I've been told I'm pretty much useless in this situation and that's pretty true. But if you see me a different way, then what can I do to help? Because clearly I'm not much of anything just sitting around here.
last edited 1年以上前
Bonus didn't say anything for a long moment. It had seemed that she had started to tremble, but she didn't turn around. However, when she did so, it was revealed that she had been trying to hold in a chuckle, and released it upon turning around. "I believe that humans would refer to this method as reverse psychology." She gave a smile. "And of course I know that thou care about thy children. Thou are Helga Quartz! And I have just returned your sense of motivation. And I believe someone else sought to do the same except... In a wee bit harsher manner. But as thou are now, thou're ndeed useless in thy's current state! With everything that has happened, thou are both confused and distracted. Resolve must be found. And Weiss cannot be saved if everyone who seeks to save him are at an opposite. And Helga Quartz, thy greatest, most honorable trait...is your persistence. I've never known thou to rest your efforts as easily as you have so far. Stubborn, art thee. And there is someone who shares that very trait with thee " down to the T", as a human might say. But there are also others who share this. Thy friends. After all, that is how we all came to come together from the start, is it not? And we can indeed call it fate, yes?" She smiled, a spark of what seemed to be excitement coming to her eyes. "But to bring ourselves back together, we must discard it. So, if you are ready Ms.Quartz, I have a plan. Also..."

~

Macross finally exited the bathroom, steam rolling into the room as she stepped out, her grieves being carried in one hand while she carried her previous pair of clothing in the other. She had changed into a tan cotton shirt in which the top buttons were opened up, and a pair of black leggings. She combed her fingers through her hair and her gaze went to Enricho. "Did you enjoy your meal, dear?"
Enricho: Of course it was, Oss. Thank you very much for this meal. (Gives her yet another smile)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: It is not reverse psychology. It's simply I didn't want to work with you but now I have no other choice. And persistence? My persistence is hanging on a thin thread currently. And it has been for a very long time for I have come to see that no matter what you do you will be judged on every action and held things against you. And stubborn? I'd say look in the mirror yourself if you were still Buroa. For what you seek to redeem yourself will not come so easily for other people. I, on the other hand, am not mad. Simply annoyed. For anger is what will tear me apart and free the wicked in me. I am not recognized for the effort I put in to hide the other side of me. For she is angry. Hurt. Lonely. And her only wish is to come out and play. Play with human heads and burn the world down. She understands that in order to rid of this pain is to kill it. Kill those who caused it all. Break bones. Eat flesh. Destroy towns. And then perhaps save a few humans as her slaves. Slaves she'll force to love her. For the lack of love will be the reason for all of this. She'll paint her house walls with the crimson of blood. Her sheets will be sewn together with human skin. And she'll eat little children and keep them in cages. Like rats. Slowly starving them and forcing them to kill on another. To betray each other for that is how all men in her life has treated her. She will burn hunters with acid and tear their limbs. And for the man that just dumped her she will tie him to the railways and watch how a train crushes his bones. Then she will tear his heart out and eat it herself. And for the remains of his body it will be thrown to the wolves. And once she realizes it is over... She will cry. Weep in sorrow and create a river of tears.

Helga blinked, shaking her head as she inhaled deeply and released a calm sigh, looking back up at the woman. Her skin grew noticeably a green shade darker as she curled a lock of her black hair behind her ear. She swallowed hard before speaking.

Helga: I am ready. What is the plan? And also what?
Macross smiled herself, removing the towel from his head and going over to him. "Anything for you..." She said placing a kiss to his lips. She sat her grieves to the floor and climbed on top of them, her legs on either side. She inhaled for a moment before releasing a sigh. "Now...it's time for us to talk." She said. "Tell me the truth. I could see it in your eyes and I want to hear it from you. I want you to be honest with me just as I have with you. Enricho....how did we come back alive? Who is responsible for it?"

~

Bonnus went into a deep trail of thought for a moment before speaking. "Before I began with what we will do, let me start by explaining that if that side of thou were to be released, thee wouldn't do anything. I say this for numerous reasons, but there are simply three that I can state now. The simplest to began with would be thy children. That doesn't need an explanation. The second is that with every action comes consequence. Especially if thou are to think that thee are the only one straining to contain a side that is only deemed to cause more destruction than these lands already are in. Quite frankly I can state that thou are nothing to be afraid of. Nor is Wiezen. Nor is your daughter. Nor am I, or any hunter. For every being that thinks itself as a predator, something of great power that is able to instill fear into the minds of many and inflict a pain that they would render unfathomable, there is one that preys on them with mere ease. And when it all boils down to it, just as thou stated, thee will weep rivers. Because the path of the wicked only end in death. Thou has seen that very path taken numerous times no? And for you to think that thou will have time to weep after such acts are committed, then I would render thou foolish. But seeing that as an understanding may be the very reason thy own daughter has taken that path. And as fate, thou must be the one to witness it. Towns have been destroyed and lives ended by her hand. How do thou truly expect this to end? Thou say that thy efforts to contain this "other side" are not recognized. But the reason is...that thee do not take the time to see that they are....because thou does not do it herself. Let me ask you something. Have thou recognized or even thought about thinking of what the hunter Enricho may have felt while struggling through every last hardship up until now? He is a perfect example. One that has been a hunter for a long time. But has he ever decided to kill thy children and burn them upon stakes?" She asked, tipping her head to the side. "No. Of course not. But that does not mean that side of a hunter does not exist. Or the oni Buroa. As you mentioned, she was stubborn. She did harm Wiezen. But never once did she turn a hand to commit the act of slaughter. Oni's known for the path of wicked skin devoured children and pillaged villages. She didn't take a single life, defying what was supposed to be her natural instinct all together. She could have turned and destroyed thy home. Attacked thy children. But...she did not." She tapped her umbrella against the ground. "Despite all the anger that had became a hurricane of rage from her, towards you and everyone else that she felt had abandoned her, she did not." She chuckled. "And in turn, it seemed that that was just enough to bring realization and in turn, allow me to return. You have not acknowledged that. But the most accurate description of this is Wiezen himself." Her ears lowered for a moment. "Buroa had actually wanted to stop. That final time, she wanted to stop, and go back and apologize. But Wiezen...he insisted that she go forward. Insulting her purposely, though she was to blind by her own anger to see, at first. But when she realized this, she found out something that day. She had never seen met someone who would tear himself down and pick himself apart for a woman and their children. But perhaps it is not in my place to tell you this. Thou should take the liberty to ask him thyself. Talk to him." She shook her head. "Because the two of thee...thou spend so much time tearing thyselves apart trying to protect each other individually instead of doing so together. The both of thee are so similar in that aspect that it's cruelly hilarious that both of thou fail to realize this. But this is my third reason. If thou do give in to that side, then thou would know that thee have failed." She was silent for a long while before spoke again. "Thou claimed that thee are ready. Then prove it to thyself. Because in order to bring what we need together, then we will have to reclaim the warriors that have stood before to challenges greater than themselves. That will be the first step to our plan." She furrowed her brow for a moment. "Also...I never got a chance to thank you for this." She reached into her umbrella and pulled from it the gourd that had Helga had made for her. The one that she had smashed now restored. "It took me some time to find all of the pieces...but after a day of searching I managed to do so. Thank you...for this gift that you took the time you could have spent with your children to make this for me."
Enricho: (Kisses her back, enjoying the feeling of her lips against his, before she pulls away. When she asks the question, he sighs a little as he looks at her) I'm not totally sure myself... But I know that Flynn and Franziska did something for it. I understand their reasoning for it, but was it worth bringing us back to this hell? All I know is that their the reason we're back. They did something, and here we are now
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga scratched her black hair awkwardly at the woman's words, gazing off a bit as she spoke. When she mentioned talking to Wiezen, she furrowed an eyebrow only because she knew it would make things worse. She looked back and her eyes met the gourd, her eyebrows lifting in slight surprise.

Helga: Actually, I did spend time with my children. Zealia helped paint it, and Elijah helped tie the bow. Jr. just slept through it, but he did design it in a paper.... very.. poorly... And they cried when they found out you didn't like it, so there's that. They've probably forgotten already about it, so don't bother mentioning it.

The witch stood up and stretched for a moment before she settled Jacob on the bed and went to change from her towel to the clean, torn dress she had. She looked at herself in the mirror, wincing slightly at the sight. Blue certainly didn't make her feel sexy like green or black did. And she much preferred her orangish locks rather than the ones she had now. The witch sighed and returned outside and sat at the edge of the bed, twisting her ankles slightly and looking back at the woman.

Helga: "Reclaim the warriors that have stood before to challenges greater than themselves"? That's step one? That'll be a looooong step, but whatever you say. You look at fancy and like a spirit of light so you must be right.
Macross was silent. She looked away for a moment before slowly laying her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes for a moment. "Helga told me that it was the Ancient Ones...and if it was truly them then why the fuck would they bother with bringing me back here instead of doing something that's actually good, like fixing the gods damn world that they decided to screw over."

~

At Helga's last few words, a small blush came to Bonnus's cheeks. "I am simply a being of grace, for that is the path that I have chosen for myself to take." She cleared her throat, a bit of awkwardness coming in for the first time. But then she smiled once again. "However, I prefer traditional over..."fancy". As the queen of my people, I wouldn't know if the term...fancy would be appropriate." She opened the gourd and drank a bit from it before storing it away. "But yes...reclaiming the warriors that are losing themselves to the same thing that we all are. The monsters of reason that dwell within our hearts and are fabricated into our souls. But worry not, time has befriended our side. Perhaps all that is needed is a exchange of words that are truly meant instead of hiding behind the facades of anger and masks of false smiles and pathetic silences. Those blades has been drawn too many times and has been shattered pointlessly. And now that cycle needs to be broken. A different approach needs to be put in order for that to occur. As of now, we need to heal one another. Not just physically. But mentally. Spiritually. One cannot tend to the scars if they do not have knowledge of the inflicted wounds that are still fresh."
Enricho: I don't know. I wondered why those two didn't make a wish like that. All that matters, whether it be those two or the Ancient Ones, I wish that either one of them was smarter with their choices. But... I guess it's not all bad (Places one of his hands on her right cheek) After all, it's brought me back to you
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: So you're suggesting to gather around the campfire and sing "kumbaya"? I mean... Not to be mean or anything, but good luck with that because everyone hates me and each other sooooooooo... I've already tried being nice to others but nothing I do or say seems to work, because like I said, I am judged by the past and I mean, there's nothing wrong with that but geez, cut me some slack. A green witch is trying here...

She sighed and opened the nearby window for some fresh air, staring up at the moon for a while.

Helga: But I mean, I'm down to give it another shot..
"It is better to sing for peace than it is to do the same for violence, is it not? Sugar will always be sweeter than salt. But as long as what is at stake is realized, then we can all move forward." Bonnus stated with a nod. "Thou not tried being nice just yet Helga. Though many do appreciate gifts, there are times that the only thing needed to be given is support. And of course nothing would work, not with this sort of tension built into the atmosphere. Take notice that thee all are giving Emma a grand advantage of thyselves. She is using a very old tactic, clever as well. She strikes when frustrations are at their highest and is slowly pending one against the other, when the mind is unfocused and vulnerable." She tapped a finger against her cheek for a moment. "Thou will be taking to travels again on the morrow then, yes?" Then she gasped slightly. "Perfect! Try consulting with one another. Conversation is invitation. The next town is a ways from here, therefore a calmer atmosphere needs to settle in."

~

Macross placed her hand on his as she leaned into the warmth of his fingers. "Yes...I suppose you're right about that.." She said with her eyes closed. "I just wish that all of this didn't have to happen in order for it to be so."
Enricho: I understand... I just hope that, one day, we can live somewhere that isn't as dangerous as this. A place that we can truly call peaceful (His hand gently closes around hers)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga frowned when Bonnus suggested starting a conversation. As if she hadn't already done that. With Wiezen. With Macross. With Enricho. The witch released a sigh, her ears lowering as her eyes looked away from the moon and her shoulders drooped.

Helga: Understood.

Helga gave a some what nod, but didn't look back at the woman. She sniffed at the air, a vague scent of blood entering her nostrils. She looked around the town for a moment before shutting the window and closing the curtains. Helga then made her way to tuck her children in, and afterwards sat where there was available space on the bed.
Bonnus's ears perked for a moment as her umbrella opened with a swoosh, and she held it forward to where she was out of sight while the frill of it began to rotate. "Is that so?" At first, it seemed as if she was talking to Helga...except that she kept talking."Yes. I am, how do you say...a-okay?--I am currently speaking with a good friend of mine, she has visited the mountain once before.--Yes, I can assure that they all mean well.--But of course, it is not a problem at all." Her ears twitched. "Very well then. I shall be returning shortly." The frill of her umbrella came to a stop and spun twice in the opposite direction before it was pulled close, revealing the puzzled expression on her face.

~

Macross's eyes opened for her to look at him, and she smiled only a little. "I'm sure that we will...some day. But until then, we will just have to keep fighting until we can get a grasp around something so far away..."
Enricho: (His hand, still holding hers, tightens only a little as he holds it) Of course, Oss. And we will. It will just take time
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga rolled her eyes when the woman had stated she was with a "good friend" of hers. When the umbrella closed, her tears twitched and she lifted an eyebrow.

Helga: What? Ah, if you're leaving I ask to close the door on your way.
"I'll be sure to do so." Bonnus's ears twitched again. "There has been a disturbance that I must tend to." She furrowed her brow. "Something referred to as a "cook out" has been released. I haven't the slightest of what gesture of creature that it may be however it sounds rather urgent. Anywho, I'll return at mid day, and I'll be sure to keep open eyes and wary senses of anything pertaining to thy daughter." She turned and left the room swiftly, the door swinging fast but closing gently behind her.

~

Macross nodded at his words in silence before resting her head against his chest, weariness finally becoming something that she had noticed as she yawned silently, her chest pushing into his for a second or so until she tried to relax. "I love you..." She mumbled to him.
Enricho: (Wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a hug, allowing her to rest her head on his body) And I love you
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga waved slowly goodbye at Bonnus as she left. She looked around the room, scratching her arms awkwardly before putting up a golden barrier at any openings. She was alone again, her children already in a deep sleep. She layered their blankets for more warmth, then blew out the candles. She sat on the floor in the darkness, taking a brief five minute nap before she opened her eyes again and looked around quickly. She wasn't going to sleep until the light of day peeked through the window. Helga just sat there, alone, counting her fingers in her head.
A few minutes later, there was a faint glow that drifted through the window of the room before it slowly, wavering for a moment as another small, minuscule glow came from the door. They both just sort of drifted around for a moment before a pale blue transparent Wiezen entered the room, pulling himself through the door with what seemed to be difficulty, though the door never opened. He made no sound as his feet touched the floor, the room remaining just as silent as it was before he had entered to began with. His astral projected self came to a stop to take in a few breaths, his hand going to his chest for a moment before shaking his head. The dull glow around him only was able to light up his outline. He let out an inaudible sigh before he went over to the bed where the children were sleeping, a blank expression coming to his face. He looked to Elijah, then Wiezen Jr, and then Zealia. But that's all that he did for a long moment. Stare. However, he didn't cast a single glance towards Jacob. Only the triplets. He finally placed kisses on their foreheads and gave a vague smile.

~

Macross snuggled into him and made herself comfortable, drawing in a deep breath and releasing it slowly. She was still for a moment, but then she climbed up a little to place a kiss on his lips, then cuddling herself into the crook of his neck. She began to drift off minutes later, sleep grasping at her mind.
Enricho: (Returned the kiss as he kept his arms wrapped around her, allowing her to rest in his grasp, as he didn't want to pull away from her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's weary eyes remained glued to the ground as she kept counting her fingers, the sounds and sights blocked from her surroundings. The witch finally released a long sigh and elevated an unoccupied pillow, placing it on her back where she could rest on the ground against the bed. It felt weird not to have someone next to her. So she decided to also bring sleeping Jacob along with her by elevation. She cradled him closely and comfortably, scratching his belly before placing a kiss on his forehead. The kiss had accidentally waken him, so she held him even closer and gently rocked him back to sleep as she hummed a soothing tune. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, sighing.
Wiezen paid no attention to Jacob when he was elevated from the bed, paying attention only to the triplets. He remained with them for only a few minutes, his fingers drifting through their ears like shaped air. I'll be back... His thoughts whispered with a very small amount of audibility to his sleeping children before he turned and left back out room, pulling himself through the door just as he had entered. Once he had gotten out to the other side, his ears twitched in exhaustion. I still don't have enough... His ghostly figure staggered down the hall. He looked at his hand, his eyes seeing the floor through them, and he released a sigh. He returned to his body that sat in meditation on the roof of the inn and drew in a jagged breath, but remained still.

~

Macross fell into a light sleep, her hands resting on his shoulders. She squirmed only a little when the warmth of her lover's arms finally helped her relax further into sleep.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Closed his eyes as he allowed her to rest against him, keeping his arms around her as he enjoyed the quiet time they spent together)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's eyes remained closed as she held Jacob closely, rocking him until her arms came to a stop and her head tilted to the side, a light snore emerging from her plump lips for she had fallen into an unintentional sleep she desperately needed.
last edited 1年以上前
The night drifted by slowly for Wiezen, but the silence was something that he was more than grateful for. The outside air held a soothing temperature to it that massaged ache that found its way into his head, after he had returned to his body from astral projecting. He only allowed himself to drift off to sleep from meditation for ten brief minutes, and with the first few rays of sunlight that broke through the darkness of the sky, he stood to feet. For with the streaks of sunlight came his time to get on the move before anyone would wake. He paid a silent visit to his children before leaving, starting on his travel again.

~

Though she wasn't up as early as Wiezen had been, Macross had woken early enough. She had gotten up carefully to go use the bathroom. After she was done, the first thing that she did was something...different from her usual laze gaze and slow pace routine. This time, she exercised with a series of push ups, sit ups, and crunches before she slid on her grieves and chest plates, taking up Enricho's pistols and strapping the holster belt around her waist while letting out a small yawn. She felt like she had more energy to work with for the day. She didn't know if it was because she had gotten a good amount of sleep or something but she felt more like a hunter today. And that was great.
Enricho: (Rested on the bed, asleep, unaware that Macross was awake and moving about)
Macross rotated her shoulders forward a few times, then backwards and stretched, letting out a sigh of relief at the sound of stiffness popping from her body. She went to go to the door after she got herself situated, but came to a stop. She looked over to Enricho for a moment blankly before going over to him. She slid her hand down his chest slowly, tracing her fingers down his abdomen before slipping it inside his pants. She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I'm heading out my love. I'll return a bit later. I loooove you." She began to stroke him gently and slowly as she pressed her lips to his in a deep kiss to wake him up just a little before she chuckle a little and was on her way out the door afterwards.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Woke up as he saw Macross make her way out of the door) Are you heading out already, Oss?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga, on the other hand, woke up a little later than what she hadn’t even planned. Her eyes shot open at the smell of something burning, and she twitched her ears at the running water coming from the bathroom. She looked around for a moment, realizing she had slept in and that Jacob was no longer in her arms. She quickly and groggily got to her feet, her tired eyes scanning the empty beds. She rubbed her eyes, wishing it was a dream, but it wasn’t. Helga ran to the bathroom, and gasped at what she saw. Both the tub and sink were overflowing, and there was bubbles everywhere. Her ears twitched to the sound of giggles that came from the corner of the room where she spotted Zealia throwing small balls of water at Elijah with magic. The little girl seemed to be wearing a towel as a cape to be in character. Wiezen Jr. ran to the cabinets to shelter himself, but he was soon splattered with one of Zealia’s water balls. He returned fire by throwing bars of soaps at Zealia and making her slip. The triplets were having a small water battle. Helga’s eyes widened when she spotted little Jacob on the counter surrounded by lit candles. He looked to be the prize the triplets were aiming to get before one another. Helga’s eye twitched slightly and she suddenly banged the door to get everyone’s attention.

Helga: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!

The triplets froze and turned to face their mother, then automatically all pointed at Jacob to blame him. Helga tapped her foot impatiently as she glared at her children. She entered the bathroom and went to turn off the faucet, only to slip on a bar of soap and fall on her bottom. At this point Jr, Elijah, and Zealia thought that their mother had joined the game. They continued their reckless game as Helga rubbed her forehead, then made the candles around Jacob die. She got herself back up and grabbed Zealia by her diaper, glaring at her and giving a small tap on her butt for disobeying her. She then gave a tap to Elijah and Jr. as well.

Helga: Naughty children! Look what mess you’ve caused!

Zealia didn’t really feel any pain from the tap, but she could feel her mother’s rage as she was forced to look at the disaster she and her brothers had caused. Helga went to turn off the faucet of both the sink and tub, then began to dry up the place with magic and drain the barrels. She undressed her children for they were all soaked and dried them thoroughly with a towel.

Meanwhile, Flynn had waken up early himself and was already getting ready for the day. He had taken a shower and was currently getting dressed and combing his hair.
Macross came to a stop and glanced back at him. "You know what they say, the early bird gets the seed and the earliest hunter roasts the bird." She answered before winking. "The earlier I go the faster I get back. Hopefully this won't feel up the schedule for today. Go back to sleep babe, finish getting your rest." She said before closing the door behind her with a soft click.
Enricho: (Sighs, hoping for Macross to be back soon. As he begins to lie back down, he notices that his pants is slightly unzipped. He looks back at the door, a little red in the face now, but with a smile, his mind running with thoughts of her now)

Franziska: (Quietly wakes up, as she lies there, yawning quietly)
last edited 1年以上前
Macross whistled quietly to herself with a small smile lifting the corners of her lips as she made her way from the room and down the hallway with her hands resting in her pockets. Her whistling became a bit louder halfway down the hall, and when she got to the stairs she skipped a few on the way down to make her way out the door. It was time for her to start the day.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia giggled as she felt her mother's touches on her weak spots while drying her. Helga tried keeping a serious face for what they had done was not right, but she couldn't help give the slightest smile. The witch dried the clothes and dressed them once more. She combed Jr.'s hair to the side and tied Zealia's into two pigtail braids. Then she went to Jacob and cradled him closely, stroking his cheeks to see if he was alright.

Helga: Are you okay there my Jacob? Did my little rascals hurt you? *glares back at her triplets, releasing a sigh* I'm not spoiling you today, remember that.

Elijah blinked as he was picked up along with his siblings and taken out back to the other beds. Helga did smile however when she saw Rosemary sleeping. She seemed to be the only "normal" behaved child. She gently shook her shoulder to wake her up.

Helga: Rosemary? Time to get up, rise and shine my flower!

Flynn buttoned up his shirt before he rinsed his mouth and exited the bathroom, his eyes meeting Franziska's. He managed to give an effort of a smile to her.

Flynn: ..Good morning, love...
Rosemary: (Groans as she is awakened and hides herself under her covers)

Franziska: (Looks at Flynn as he forces a smile) You know I can tell when you aren't giving a genuine smile, Flynn (Sighs as she gets up from the bed)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: No, no. No sleeping in, young lady. We've got a long day today... *she opens the curtains with magic and tugs at her sheets* Come on, you'll feel much more better once you're on your feet.

Flynn: *frowns* Oh, so you hate me as well now?