Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5201-5250 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Emma paced around as Helga spoke, picking at her fingernails as her tail slid along with her, the rattle shaking lazily a few times. She began to hum to herself a bit before she approached Helga. "You're right, apologiesss mean nothing to me. Essspecially not yoursss, therefore, why would I lisssten to you? They are merely wordsss of flattery from the guilty. Consssequencesss, are what matter to me." She knelt down and lifted her chin. "And I told you already...thisss isss the third time, and afterwardsss I won't repeat myssself. I. WON'T. SSSTOP. UNTIL. I'M. DEAD. And Weisss hasss to be the one who sssuffers too, after all, he betrayed me. Then it's Rossse." She spat in disgust. "She cheated me. And you helped that lowly...ssscum of a human being. Oh, but it's not jussst that. I've despisssed her ever sssince that day at the orphanage...jussst like I dessspissse you." She lifted her hand and smacked Helga across the face. "Or maybe...maybe I should let Alzul play with Weisss, hmm?" She stood up, grinning while grabbing Weiss by the neck. But then her eyes narrowed and she swiped her hand to the side, shattering a sword that had came spiraling at her.

"So...you're this "Emma" person I keep hearin' about huh?" Macross came into view, walking towards them. "And you broke my sword. Neat...the damn thing was a piece of shit anyways." She shrugged. "And you know, for one of Wiezen's kids, you sure are fucked in the head. Not that I blame you, they're horrible people to say the least. But that kid there, that's where you've been crossing the line with me."

"Who, you mean thisss one?" Emma tipped her head to the side again as she lifted Wiess up. "And jussst who are you sssupposed to be, acknowledging my presssence from your lowly ssstate of being asss if you were an equal to I?"

"Who, me?" Macross smirked. "I don't know who I am really, to be completely honest. But if its one thing I do know, it's that I'm the wrecker of your shit."

"Oh?" Emma blinked. "Isss that ssso? You approach me defenssseless, without a sssword nor shield. You are but a pathetic mortal. Tell me, what do you sssuppossse that you will do?" She asked with genuine curiosity.

"Me? Well I would march right over there to teach you to respect the adult, but like you said, I'm defenseless and without something to try and hack you to pieces with. And besides, wasn't apart of the plan." Macross shrugged. "But consider yourself wrecked."

Emma's eyes widened slightly as she found a hand pushing into her chest forcefully, forcing her body into the ground, the ground crushing and lifting out of place around them. But it wasn't with intentions to harm her , or rather couldn't, as she quickly found out as her grasp on Weiss slipped, her eyes meeting with the dim pale blue of Wiezen's.

Wiezen's eyes narrowed and her grabbed Weiss by the wrist as he saw his unconscious body flying off behind him from the force used to subdue Emma for the short amount of time. But just as he took hold of him, Emma's foot connecting with his face with more force than he could handle at the moment, causing him to fly backwards and slid across the ground, his hold on Weiss releasing and leaving him falling from the air.

"Shit!" Macross moved quickly to try and catch him, but was blasted back with a sphere of magic and into a tree, the bark snapping on impact before she fell to the ground.

Emma used her arms to lift herself up from the ground, the lower half of her body raising over the top half until she was on her feet again, her scaly tail reaching out of capturing Weiss around the neck in a tight hold. The rattle at the end of it shook viciously. "I'll admit...you've surprised me. But your efforts were futile. You may have been a bit more successful...if you were actually seeking to harm me. But you've ruined your preemptive strike. And I could just...snap his neck at this very instant." She gave a distorted, corrupted giggle.

Wiezen coughed a few times as he got back to his feet, staggering slightly. "Emma...let him be...stop this..." He said, though his words sounded empty.

Emma stared at Wiezen. "P-papa....what's wrong with you?" She paused for a moment. "Oooh, you're ill...aren't you?" Emma grinned. "And here I thought that I wouldn't have to worry about you betraying me too...for Weissss. And now from the looksss of it, I won't have to worry much about you at all, as you are no longer a threat to me."

"Emma...my daughter...I haven't betrayed you...I love both you and Weiss as my children. But please...don't make me do something that we'll both regret..." Wiezen said. "You're making a mistake...you're better than this..." His hand clutched his chest for a moment.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
At this point Helga just remained quiet. When she was slapped, she couldn't give much of a reaction. She realized that nothing she said was going to be heard by her, and that this was just another fault she was going to accept. As the paralyzing spell became undone, she cracked her bones and stretched for a moment before her attention returned to Weiss and how she was going to help him. If she could, in those means...
last edited 1年以上前
"Sssomething that we'll both regret?" Emma giggled madly before she began to laugh. "Asssept thisss, there isss nothing more that any of you are capable of doing. And you know that, don't you, Papa?" She smiled. "Becaussse you know that one falssse move from any of you...and I'll sssnap hisss wee little neck...or better yet, break him in half if I wanted to. But no...that wouldn't be much fun yet however."

Macross glared at her. But before she could say anything, Wiezen beat her to it.

"You're wrong, Emma. I'll tear Lilith out of you if I have too and obliterate her well being...and I'll save you...and Weiss. You don't have to do this. And we'll go home and you can talk to me about anything. Just give me a cha--" Before he could finish, he was thrown back by a wave of dark magic.

"No." Emma said simply. "I have more important mattersss to tend to than to live in your little fairytale of hope and peassse for prosssperity." She hissed darkly. "Lilith isss no longer here inssside of me. She gave up. Her knowkedge isss now aaall, mine. And yesssss, I will do thisss. After all, "I'm angry and the wicked hass taken over"." She mocked Helga's words. "Goodbye."

"Emma, wait!!" Wiezen tried to go to her, but she was gone with a flicker of magic. Not a trace of her left behind. He picked himself up, but still, there was no expression given from him. He said nothing.

Macross held her side as she used a tree to push herself up straight. Surprisingly, nothing was broken. She guessed that she still had that sort of durability, luckily. "Alright...so Plan B. What the hell is plan B?" She asked, only to receive no answer. "Hey! God damn it, this ain't the time to be daydreaming!! Snap out of it! And what did she mean by you're sick?!"

Wiezen looked over at her. "Nothing. I'm fine." Wiezen answered dully before turning around and walking back towards where they had left the others.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga just stood there, her lips quivering and her eyes blank as she stared into the nothingness for a long while. She remained in the same spot even when Wiezen began to walk back, and she slowly kneeled on the ground in complete disbelief and devastation.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska:(Looked at the space where the others had disappeared to) They've been gone an awfully long time... Do you think their okay, Flynn?
"No you're not! Stop saying that you are when I can see clearly that you're not! What the hell was that a few minutes ago?! You were supposed to be on your A-game! Instead you made both of use look stupid! More than likely me!" Macross exclaimed.

"I'm no where near even a quarter of my power right now and Emma is stronger than she originally was by leaps and bounds. She could have killed us all if she desired to. So will you stop running your mouth for once in your awful little life and run your brain instead?" Wiezen growled nonchalantly. "You're making me want to kill you more and more. Think. Attacking her again would of meant killing Weiss. And now they're both gone and I have to find them myself."

"And how are you going to do that?! Huh? And let's just say for instance that you do find them. Then what? What the fuck do you even plan to do in your condition!?" Macross pressed on. "Have a fucking tea party and talk about your issues?! That time has came and passed! So tell me, I'd like to know what the fuck you're going to.....do." She came to a stop slowly as Wiezen and turned around to face her. She found herself staring into sockets of white, veins of stress running from the corners of them. She took a few steps back.

"What I have to." Wiezen snarled his answer. "You think I don't know the situation that I'm in? My son has been being tortured mentally. Physically. Thanks to a wench of a witch that I should've killed the first time around, my daughter is turning to wickedness. My children are in danger. All of them. And if this doesn't end soon there's liability for another war. So why don't keep your mouth shut before you become a liability yourself." He turned around, his eyes reverting back to normal forcefully. "We need to move, NOW." The entire time he spoke in am empty tone.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
...tea parties are good for stress xD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Not if they're poisoned though XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
I'll still eat the biscuits honestly 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Not if their stuffed with termites XP 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Scales had began to grow on Helga's back as she quietly sobbed on the ground, her skin tightening as the last section of her normal colored skin was covered with green. The witch now was covered with a mixture of blue and green spots. The tips of her flattened, orangish curls slowly began to turn themselves grey and eventually black. The witch's nails sharpened and she dug them through the ground in irritation, her ears becoming sharper and more pointed. Helga slowly lifted herself up, her tears gone and her face was solemn as she heard Wiezen yell at Macross. She inhaled deeply and slowly stood up, cracking her fingers for a moment before she too joined them. She walked ahead of them to reunite with the others, but unexpectedly grabbed Macross's hand and dragged her with her. She lead her further away to talk with her.

Helga: I have something for you.

Flynn stared at the ground blankly, not responding Franziska at first. Thoughts seemed to ramble on his mind until he finally spoke, but didn't look at her.

Flynn: ....n-no....
Franziska: (Hearing this, she just went quiet, not wanting to say another word)
Macross was surprised when she was pulled, just as she was about to say something to Wiezen again. "Hey--Helga, what the hell are you doin'?! We're going the wrong way!" But then she paused as Helga had told her that she had something for her. "Something for me? Well that can wait. You can give me whatever it is to me while we're goin' to pack." She said. "And what the hell's happening to you? You look like what a watermelon and a pile of blueberries would look like if they had baby!" She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. "This is bullshit."
-

Wiezen didn't stop, ignoring everything around him now as he began to zone out. His mind began to become just as blank as his expression. But as he saw the flickering light of the fire. He stepped from the tree line, his ears flat against his head. But he said nothing.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *zips her lips with a spell before she could finish* Shut up. You talk a lot. And kinda smell like a corpse. Also, this witch can easily turn your skin inside out so I suggest you to watch it. *unzips her mouth* Ah, ah, I'm not done. You also complain, like a lot. Especially how human "weapons" aren't as effective. So this "bluemelon" has a surprise for you to shut up about it. And I want you to use it. Use it with wisdom and skill.

The witch easily splits a portal open with her nail out of thin air. She reached her green arm into it, then unexpectedly pulled out a sword. Her sword, one with a leather hilt decorated with a variety of gemstones. The blade itself was sharp. Very sharp. Helga placed the sword into the magenta scabbard, then shoved it into Macross's arms.

Helga: The sword also acts with your emotions. An unbreakable spell placed by the Ancient Ones themselves It is stronger when you are. It's in flames when you're angry. It is dull when you are. And I want you to be extraordinary and put it to best use, on whatever or WHOever. If you call this bullshit then I shall gladly take this back and give it to Enricho instead. Don’t fuck it up.

The witch closed the portal which seemed to be filled with many precious items, then turned around and left, making her way back to the others.

Flynn sat quietly besides the tree where the children were secured in the forcefield, but he lowered his head and looked away when Wiezen entered the scene. Zealia’s ears perked as she sniffed her father and immediately called out to him for a hug, extending her arms.

Zealia: Papa!
"I call bullshit just because you threatened me. And who's fault is it that I smell like a corpse hm? I could've taken a shower already. Not my fault you couldn't see a giant fucking snake on the ceiling of all places." Macross said before going to catch up with her. "And you think you're one to talk about complaining? Funny, hearing that come from you of all people. And don't be so sure about the whole " turn you inside out thing" either. Also, this human can just cut your head off and call it a day. And don't forget that, oh yeah, you still fucking owe me a lot more." She paused for a moment. "But you know what, I could say something, but I'm only going to take your bullshit because you gave me a new sword and I like to chop shit in half. So that's minor leverage. Don't fuck it up. But I will say this. Just because you're a pet to the Ancient Old Bastards doesn't mean you control a damn thing. Just because you can use your shitty magic doesn't mean you're special, or any better than anyone else. And this is why we're not friends. You're a control freak, and you've been one since day one. Just making that a clear note before I say thanks for the oh so mighty sword." She paused again, but this time because of something else. She felt a vibration run through her body and came to an immediate stop for a breath of a second before stopping completely. Her eyes gazed across the trees for a moment. But she didn't move. I need to get back to that fire... She thought to herself as she started walking again.
-

Wiezen didn't pay any attention to Zealia when she called out to him. Not at first, at least. But then he looked over at her with a smile void of everything. He went and picked her up, hugging her for only a few seconds before putting her back down. But he didn't say anything. The smile dropped instantly. "Gather everything. We're leaving." He spoke briefly, his words directed towards Flynn and Franziska before he started walking himself. "And tell the witch to keep a barrier around the children when you see her. I don't have time to be slowed down."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's eye twitched as Macross continued to talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. She suddenly grabbed her shoulder before she left and pierced her slitted eyes into hers, seemingly looking for something within her soul. When she spoke, her teeth were visibly sharper.

Helga: I am NOT going to fight you, Macross Shire. Because whether you like it or not, YOU are the Godmother to my children AND my FRIEND. Oh, what's that? I still consider you a friend? Unbelievable. And you wouldn't kill me even if you wanted to. Because I see through your eyes that you are still you. You like me even with my difficult attitude. You wouldn't dare kill me, because we have been through too much together. Who cared for me when I was pregnant? You. Who magically healed you? Me. Who did I trust the most as a friend? YOU. Who did you tell your secrets to? ME. So go ahead, Macross. Keep pretending to be the strong rock you are. But I know that you're different. Remember that even the strongest are the saddest. They hide things. They don't want to look weak. They want to be the talk of the town. And yes, I do owe you. I'm not complaining at all about it. You want my son to forget you? Alright. Your wish is my command. I'll let you choose your own wrong paths to life. And those "Ancient Bastards" resurrected you, so I beg to differ. You call me their pet yet I believe you served as one for Alzul. But let me tell you something... Not everyone gets a second chance to live. Not everyone gets to start over. And when you start with ignoring the person you love the most, then you know something is wrong with you. You and I both know Enricho deserved better treatment than what he first received. But everything is done for a reason, correct? And that reason WILL haunt you. And I'm proud that you finally gathered the fucking courage to stop being stubborn and actually began speaking with him. Hah, even making out with him. I am a witch. I can predict the future only when fate allows me to. And I smell a child in your womb soon. A child that will have the best parents in the world, but a very stubborn mother who will inherit her characteristics and its father's sayings. I can tell you all about your child if you desire. But then again, I suppose I am not much anything to you. So why? Why has this green witch not killed you? Because she's afraid? No. I am a proud, SINGLE mother of SEVEN children. A probability of only six being left. Or five. ...Or none... But as a mother I do my job and love them. Cherish them. Protect them. Even if I fail. I get up again. And I remember why I no longer feel like slitting my wrists every second. My children. Only them. I have no sister. I have no friends. I have no husband. But I have my babies, and that... Keeps me going. Find your anchor. And remember it. I truly do not wish to argue with you, Macross Shire. I am weary of our petty fights and insults. But I'm willing to leave things in the past if you are.

Helga stared blankly at her for a moment, keeping complete silence before she sighed. There was no point in her speech. Nothing to be learned. She rolled her eyes and just continued her walk.

(smol Macross & Helga need to be friendship goals sooner or later ehem)

Flynn stared up at Wiezen for a moment, standing up and going to collect the things as he spoke.

Flynn: You go tell her. They are your children. I'm busy collecting the items.
Franziska: (Remaining quiet, she followed behind Flynn, not saying a word)
"See, that's where you're wrong, Helga Quartz. would kill you. I would kill you over...and over...and over. Because that's what needs to be done. You want to talk about wrong paths and mistakes? You have two dead children, one fucked in the head little girl, an obviously fucked in the head sister that's now dead or whatever. Oh, but you think you have a right, ANY right in hell to bring up the shit that happened with me and Enricho? I know what I did wrong. And you know what, I admitted to it and I fucking fixed it. Alright then, let's take a look at you and Wiezen. Both of you fucked up everyone's lives with your bullshit. You being a soppy fucking cunt who can't keep herself under control half the goddamn time and Wiezen being a dumbass! But at least he's fucking reasonable. And you want to talk about treatment?! Hah! That's a lot coming from a stuck up fuck like you! You left Wiezen to die! You picked a fucking teddy bear over him are you serious?! All you do is whine and soak in your own self pity so you have no right to lecture me about a damn thing! I'm sick of your fuckin lectures! You got jealous for no fucking reason at all and got him killed more than once, so don't give me that " Not every gets a second chance at life" bullshit! Apparently they do! Should I write out a mother fucking list for you?!" She growled. "You on the other hand. You're the reason why Sonni's dead! You and all of your bullshit! And you want to talk about Alzul? Weren't you following him around like a fucking mutt, nipping at his heels?" She grabbed the witch by the shoulder. "And let's get one thing straight right here and now. You have nothing and that's all on YOU. And no, I don't like you. Not even in the slightest sense possible, and I don't give a damn about what the Ancient Fuckbags did because they're the reason this world is bullshit! And you worship the shit out of them and hang from their nutsacks like the worthless witch you are. Because without your "magic", you're nothing. But we aren't friends. Because like you said, you're a failure and you fucked it up. We both can see eye to eye in that. You want to talk about leaving things in the past but that's something that you never do you fucking hypocrote. And if I do have my child or children, I don't want the likes of you anywhere near any of them you understand me? As far as I'm concerned, I've already been a better fucking mother than you've ever been, and the only reason you aren't dead by my hands is because of those kids. But that little reason there is going up in flames. My biggest mistake was telling you anything. Allowing myself to believe that you were a good person. Offering my help to any of you. That, is my biggest mistake. You're a backstabbing, spineless woman, if I can even refer to you as one. And trust me, I'll go back to hunting sooner or later and you and that stupid bird is going to be something of the past afterwards." She said with a glare before shoving her back. "And stay out of my face. Your breath smells like shit. Maybe you should've predicted how to use some goddamn mouthwash. So how about you find your anchor and drown yourself in some holy water." She started walking again herself.
-

Wiezen came to a stop again. "You know Flynn. You try my patience. Two of my children are gone, and I have nothing else to say to a witch. Witch means that I don't have time to play your games either. After all, you're only a worthless human being who isn't capable of much of anything. You sit there and twiddle with your potions as if you're worth any good to this world, yet you seem to not understand priorities when you see them. I don't understand why Emma didn't just tear out your throat to began with, and that still strikes my curiosity. But nonetheless, she won't have to worry about much. I may end up doing myself. Listen closely, Flynn. We are not friends. We are not comrades, nor are we acquaintances. You are simply here to lick at a witch's feet and have her praise for doing so. You serve no purpose here, therefore I give you a simple task. If I have to repeat myself, then I will attack you. And I will harm you. I will smite you until every memory of you diminishes into vacancy. And no...that is not a threat, Flynn. You and I both know that at this moment, I will destroy any and everything that hinders me from tending to the matter at hand. And at this moment, you...are close to becoming a hindrance." He started walking again, starting back on his path.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn didn't look back at him at all, not really giving any sort of reaction. He just continued to collect the items he was told, and spoke in a rather friendly term as if nothing.

Flynn: Like I said, I'm collecting the items.

Helga: And that is your opinion and I must respect it.

She answered simply with no reaction at all at her words. Macross was right, and all the things she said couldn't be changed. She wasn't going to fight, and she had already stated that. She wasn't going to ask for her sword back. She wasn't going to turn Macross into a toad or skin her alive. Helga walked rather calmly by her side as she had continued the trail as well.
Wiezen didn't look back in even the slightest, no longer paying even the slightest attention to them anymore. He began to walk further and further ahead. He found that he cared less and less about everything. After all, he was only going through the motions of all of it now. Because whether he liked it or not, he knew what this all was going to come down to, and he could no longer deny it.
-

Macross said nothing further, only picking up the pace of her walking, not want to be anywhere near the witch. Her hand only went to the hilt of the sword that she had been given as her temper was coming to a boiling point to all that she could think about was her life as a hunter and mercenary. How she was able to kill monsters constantly, continuously. She had quit that life so long ago, but now she found herself loathing the decision she had made to do so. Maybe she didn't need a child to be born into this world. All she needed to do was hunt. Hunt until nothing else mattered. Nothing but Enricho. And maybe..she would just be fine with that. Throwing away the dreams that she had and crushing them herself this time. All...to hunt. Maybe she didn't need to find who she really was. Or perhaps she did. Either way, the need to haunt seemed to be familiar to her for a long time.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga finally stepped through the trees where she was greeted by complete silence, her eyes wandering around the camp. They landed on Flynn and Franziska who were collecting things, then to Enricho. She flashed a somewhat smile to him, then turned her focus on her children. She took a few steps forward and elevated the triplets. She placed Zealia on her head, Elijah on her left shoulder, and Jr. on her right. She took Jacob as well and held him closely. Her eyes wandered back to Flynn and Franziska, then to Rosemary.

Helga: Are you ready to go, Rosemary? *extends her hand out to her*
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary:(Aves a slight nod) Y-yes, Helga
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga expanded a small smile, her sharp fangs sticking out from her lips. She took Rosemary's hands and began to walk with all her children attached to her.

Helga: Now what is wrong, little one?
Rosemary: It's nothing, Helga. Don't worry yourself over it. You have enough problems to worry about
Macross said nothing to no one. She only looked to Enricho and acknowledged him with a genuine smile, but with an expression of obvious frustration. When she went to him, she shoved the sword into his possession, but gently, not wanting to take her anger out on him. "Here, I don't have any use for it. It's just as useless to me as the person it belonged to." She said. "We need to get going so we can get this over with. I'm going to look into the newspaper of the next town to see if I can find something to hunt along the way on spare time, so I'll pick up a mask for you too." She said before going over to the fire. "Go ahead with the others. I'll catch up."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: If you're not going to tell me then I'm just going to slip a truth spell on your tongue, sweetheart. Is it about my skin? Does blue emphasize my pores? *shakes her head, faking a chuckle* Seriously.
Enricho: (As he put the sword away, he notices that Macross was bruised a little from being knocked into a tree) Macross, what happened?

Rosemary: No, it's not about you... It's just about.... Why does Emma hate you so much, Helga. And why does everyone seem to be distant from you recently..... Did something happen?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..Hmm.. Well, yes. Remember when you called me a monster after I had attacked the orphanage? You were right. I was a monster. I murdered hunters and staff members. I killed Emma's uncle. Then... Then I ate her relatives.. I didn't know at the time... Mommy did really bad things in the past... Like ever thinking to leaving you in that horrible building...
Macross paused for a moment before looking to him. "The kid that we're lookin for, Emma. We had a little run in with the little bastard. There was sort of a scuffle and she took Weiss. She took the damn kid. So as far as I'm concerned, he's really the only reason I'm sticking around the bitch, oh no, I mean, the "witch" and the other two jackasses. Weiss is a good kid that got drug into all of this against his will. I'd hate to say it, but Emma probably did to." She answered flat out.
Rosemary: (Looks down at the ground, remembering that moment well) You... You didn't do anything wrong on purpose, Helga. You just didn't know.

Enricho: I see that they're starting to become a burden to you... Well, don't worry. We'll find Weiss and get him back. After that, I'm certain you won't run into them after that
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Sadly, not many people see it that way. And that is understandable... *smiles sadly down at her, then stops her walking* We should wait for Flynn, Franziska, and Enricho. ...It'll all be over soon... And then we'll return to our cottage. And I'll get you a new pet.. Forgive me, but I had to send Apollo back to the mountains with his companions... Weiss and Macross didn't feel safe around him...
Rosemary: Oh... okay (Keeps looking down at the ground, feeling a little sad)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Oh, don't give me that face, little one. What can Mama Helgy do to make it better? To make that frown turn upside down. Anything for my Rose.
last edited 1年以上前
"A burden?!" Macross looked at him and began to laugh. "I think that's the first time you've ever made that much of an understatement. Especially when it comes to Ms. The Ancient Gods Created Me So I Can Do Anything I Want Because I Have Magic." She spat. "I just want to slice her fucking head off and shove on a pike. She thinks that I should just kiss her ass because apparently, she's a witch that can " turn me inside out". Yet gets outsmarted by a fucking 13 year old. They're a curse." She mumbled.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Stood there, as he listened) Well, once this is over, you don't have to let them be a problem for you anymore. Them or this wasteland of a country
Macross mumbled before punching him in the arm lightly. Her lips quivered as she tried to stop herself from smiling, but she couldn't help but to do so. "I hope not...they've given the both of us enough hell already. After all we've done, the least they could do is show some appreciation." She placed her forehead against his chest. "Now go on. I'll catch up with you in a bit. There's something I have to do here."
Enricho; Alright... Just hurry back (Kisses her on the forehead before he turns and makes his way towards the others)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga turned around and smiled slightly when she saw Flynn and Franziska catch up with them, but she didn't speak to either of them. She waited for Enricho, and when he appeared, her smile expanded slightly.

Helga: Hmm, your girlfriend let you join us?
Enricho: That's one way to put it. She's just busy. And it's probably best she keeps her distance from the rest of you for now
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I see.. And... Do you agree with the things she says about me?
Enricho: I'd rather not get involved in this argument. I'm just doing my job as a Hunter for now. I'm here to help with whatever is going on and then be on my way. Sorry
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *smiles* Understandable. Oh, and... Welcome back... And... Thank you for what you did for my daughter. You kept your promise in protecting her and I wish to repay you.
Enricho: Just doing what a Hunter is supposed to. Nothing more about it. Now we should find a town nearby to get what we need if we're going to be looking for her
Macross grabbed one of the sharper rocks from the circle that she and lifted to her palm. She took in a deep breath before making a gash into it. She looked at the blood draining down her hand and wrist, staring at it for a moment before sticking it into the fire. Unlike last time, it burned for a few seconds, but she forced herself to keep still as the flames changed color. She closed her eyes, feeling the warmth enter into her veins from the wound on her palm. Inhaling softly, her eyes opened to see that the fire had become a deep red, just as it had before under the shelter of the large rock. After she finished, she put the fire out and watched as the smoke drifted off. She groaned as she found that it was drifting off towards the direction the others were heading off into. "Shit..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: And I shall repay you just how a hunter like you deserves it.

Helga ignored his suggestion while walking, then she unexpectedly took off the garments that covered Enricho's face. She sniffed at them for a moment before he looked back at the hunter.

Helga: Tell me more about this witch curse on your face, please.
last edited 1年以上前
"No." Macross said sharply as she came from behind them, the hand that she had put into the fire now in her pocket. It didn't take long for her to do what she needed and be on her way, a eery gray wisp of red smoke trailing above head slowly. "It's quite frankly none of your damn business." In her other hand she carried her bag of items, and used that very hand to push Enricho a little further ahead of the group following behind him while doing so.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Just allowed Macross to do so, not wanting to be on her bad side as well)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga took Enricho's arm before he was pushed, then spoke to him telepathically instead.

Helga: I want to talk to you. You want to talk to me. I can... I can get rid of your scar... If a witch placed it a witch can remove it.
Enricho: (Uses his thoughts to speak with her) I'm fine, Helga. This scar isn't that bad. Hunter's use it as a sign of honor, and I know Macross wouldn't want you to do anything with it, so it's best not to try removing it at the current moment
Macross was silent for a moment before she spoke to Enricho. "We need to have a little chat about something. But later, not here. Too many people seeking to be apart of something that they're not." She said. "Also, I hope you won't mind but I'm borrowing these for a little." She held up his pistols that she had swiftly taken before he had left to go join the group. "I'm going to need them until I can find a blacksmith. There's something that I need to be made, and really he's the only one that I can trust to do the job. Well...if he's still alive that is. And for other reasons."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Alright. I'm sure when we get to town, we'll be able to talk there, Macross
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: You're the most honorable hunter I know! I can fix it, I promise. Let me do this for you... I know you want it more than anything. And Macross wants it too even if she hates me. So please... When we find an inn... Come find me, I'll be waiting. It won't take more than a few minutes.
"I'm afraid not. Well, not as soon as we get there, atleast. I'm going to be looking for a hunt to tend to." Macross said. "I feel that I've gotten tad bit rusty compared to how I used to be, therefore I need to get myself back into the swing of things, and though I really don't prefer guns, they'll have to do for now. Not like I haven't used one of these before." She shrugged.
Enricho: (Sighs before giving her a comforting smile) Alright. I trust that you'll keep yourself safe (Continues to speak to Helga in thought) Helga, I appreciate it, but I assure you, it's best that we leave it for now. But thank you for the offer