Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5001-5050 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"But then....at the same time, there's been a lot of good times spent with you guys if I manage to cut out all the bad. Or at least try to look passed...but it's just...hard. And all of it pisses me off." Macross continued. "Before I died...all I wanted was for everyone to come together and be a fucking family. Everyone left. Sonni ended up dead. Enricho died. I died. Unlike you oh so big and all mighty creations of the "Ancient Ones", being torn away from peace isn't a good feeling. No where near it. I don't even know what happened to Buroa, I only know that she had to be the one who buried us while the rest of you were busy being sorry sacks of shit!" She shook her head. Taking in a deep breath to calm herself while she held Eli. "But I understand...we can't ever be that. Not a family, because that's such a bad thing somehow. And you know what, I don't think I even want it anymore. So now with that said, I'm just going to continue on my quest and let that be that. Because honestly, I don't know what I feel towards any of you anymore. And I know that if I keep Weiss as a memory then one of you will only try to use that against me to sway my decision. So for now I'm only going to focus on me. I'll agree to helping Wiezen, but only because I need him. Nothing more. Nothing less." She wiped her eyes as she sniffled. "I'll keep up my side of the deal with Wiezen, but after...I don't know."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch remained quiet as she heard Macross's words, her eyes glued to the path. After she was finished, Helga responded in a simple manner.

Helga: ...Alright then...

Flynn: --wait!!! The potions! *releases himself from her grasp and returns to retrieve it*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Flynn, are you insane? (Runs after him to help him)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I think the smell of your flesh in the water might have attracted a silent sea!!!! *grabs the materials and begins to run back as he takes Franziska's hand*
Macross didn't say anything afterwards, she just stared straight ahead as well, looking to the child in her arms from time to time. Her mind thought in a step by step process of how she would handle her own issues. But then she had to set them aside to think about what other sort of crap awaited her ahead. What else was she going to find out? There was no telling. It wasn't until she heard a thud from ahead that she looked up to see that Wiezen had collapsed. She cursed to herself silently and glanced back, seeing that they had distanced themselves from the town finally. She dropped the bag that she carried on her shoulder and went over to him, grabbing him by the uninjured arm and dragging him off the path. She didn't bother asking for any sort of help, typically because she didn't want any. She felt that asking for anything else would only lead to owing them some sort favor again. Kneeling down while keeping Eli cradled in one arm, she put her fingers to Wiezen's neck. He was still alive at least, just more unconscious than before. She went back and grabbed her bag. "We're taking a stop out here." She said simply as she went back to him and began to dig through the bag.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't really give a huge reaction when she saw Wiezen collapse. It was about time. She could finally aid him without him complaining and acting as if everything was fine. When Macross had pulled him to the side, the witch followed along with her without saying a word. She settled the triplets down closely, then rested Weiss near her below the soft dandelions. Her attention turned to her fiancé as she kneeled on the other side of him, tilting her head slightly to get a better look at his injuries. She elevated his head slightly and rested it against a rock for the time being, then cracked her fingers and glanced at the small stream that was near them. She could finally use magic. One that was difficult to control, but she managed. The witch began to strip Wiezen out of his clothing to get a better look at the injuries to think what kind of spell she would need to perform. She remembered how close Wiezen was with nature, just as she was. So she would use a spell of which mother nature provided. One that would definitely work and win against the evil placed upon his body.
Franziska: I didn't think that there would be one this close to the harbor
Meanwhile, Macross settled Elijah down with his siblings before returning to Wiezen. She came to a stop halfway there and looked over to the small stream for a moment before looking at her hands. She decided to wash them before she would return, being that she didn't exactly have a chance to take a shower or anything herself. But she didn't think that finding a hot spring pond would be to hard either, or even a pond in general. She went to a different stretch of the stream and knelt down onto her knees, lowering her hands down into the water and started scrubbing them together. When she was done, she cupped her hands and splashed a bit of water onto her face. But when she went to wipe it away, she came to a pause as she seen the ripples that her hands had created come to a stop. She stared at the woman that stared back at her, for the one that stared back was not who she was now. The woman who stared back was not Macross Shire. Opposed to her, she seemed to be a woman who's age was above her own, yet still holding a beautiful youth to herself. Her wavy black hair hung down to her back and there was a small birthmark just under the corner of her left eye. She looked...strong. A bit taller than she was too. What the..fuck?! Is that... She lifted her hand slightly, touching her face. And the woman of her reflection did the same. But as she reached out towards the water, a small fish jumped from the water, causing her to fall backwards onto her butt in surprise as it landed with a splash. She didn't know why, but she could feel her heart hammering. She sat herself up and peered back at the water only to see herself there this time, staring back at her with confusion and slightly widened eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed before she stood up quickly and decided to leave, going back to where she had left Wiezen hastily.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I didn't either! And you were swimming in that damn water, it could've gotten to you! No matter, I need to finish this to get us out of here.

Meanwhile as Macross had left, Helga was cursing to herself as she cleaned her husband's wounds throughly with certain leaves she had damped in the nearby stream. She hadn't taken a shower either, and yet, she still smelled like a rose coated with drops of vanilla.

Helga: You handsome idiot, always doing stupid things for the right reason. One day I'm going to tie you up so that you can no longer escape and hurt yourself even more! Protecting me instead of yourself, who do you think you are? AND DRINKING?!?! I'm going to kill you when you wake up and yell at you and smack you and not treat your tails and then hug you and kiss you and apologize for that! And then I might consider grooming your tails.

The green witch rolled her eyes slightly and released a low sigh, placing a kiss on Wiezen's forehead. She looked back at the stream and elevated a gush of the fresh liquid that glowed a blue aura. The water cyphered to her hand followed her and she hovered it above Wiezen's body, swirling and twisting it in different forms and shapes as the aura glowed even brighter. Helga's eyes flickered as she chanted a spell repeatedly as she continued to swish the water around in the air until there was no liquid to be seen, only a raw form of energy gathered in what appeared to be an oily cloud ball. Helga opened Wiezen's mouth and transferred the healing energy ball of nature into him, then closed his mouth immediately. The magic she performed seemed to have a quick reaction as Wiezen's body glowed a soft baby blue before it returned to normal and only lingered in the areas where it healed the wounds.
Franziska: But that's just it. It didn't get me, so I think we're safe now
(Once the Silent Sea is seen by the people around town, they run off and start to ring the emergency bell)
Macross kept glancing back as she made her way back towards where Wiezen and Helga were, her mind feeling as if it were beginning to twist for a moment, causing her to nearly trip. But nonetheless, she caught herself, moving along only to nearly run smack into a tree. That's when she decided that she needed to come to a stop and take a few breaths to calm herself and pull her scattering thoughts together. She wiped her wet hands, which were now sweaty, off on her pants and dried her face with the sleeve of her cloak before inhaled deeply and letting out a long sigh. When she felt like she had herself in order, she continued on. When she had gotten back to them, she paused seeing the faint light coming from Wiezen's injuries. Well that's some of my damn gold wasted for nothing right there. She went over to the bag of items she had gotten and pulled out the basilisk fangs that she had stored inside. She unrolled them from the sheet that she had them in and held one up to inspect it for a moment then looked at her sword. Pfft, they don't make them like they used to. Typical new age hunters. This thought made her blink, because it didn't really seem like something that she would think. Granted, the ones she usually got her hands on were a lot better. But it felt unusual to her. But she shoved the thought away and unstrapped her sheathe, sitting it down with an uneasy expression. She needed Wiezen back on his feet as soon as possible.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: No, we are not safe until we are far, FAR away from this place!

He said those words as he continued to stir the bowl of ingredients, then poured it with trembling hands into two bottles he had gotten in the market. He shook it repeatedly before he handed one to Franziska.

Flynn: Drink it! NOW!

Helga could be seen stroking Wiezen's hair gently as Macross made her way back. She lifted her head up at her and expanded a somewhat, genuine smile.

Helga: Are you alright? You seem a bit uneasy. Why don't you take a seat? I'll find us something to snack on out here.. ...I was going to ask you if you could watch over your godchildren while I go cleanse Wiezen's injuries in the pond so that he wakes up refreshed. Is that alright?
last edited 1年以上前
(Before Franziska could take hold of it, the Silent Sea grabbed one of the pieces of wood from a crashed ship out from it's flesh and threw it at them. Franziska was barely able to move back as the large chunk of wood stuck itself into the ground. Before long, the Silent Sea began to throw even more chunks of wood at the two, as well as the town's civilians)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: --Oh crap!!! *he tightens the grip on the baby in the bag, and takes Franziska by her hand and drags her to a large rock where they could all three take cover from*
Franziska: (Hides behind the rock) That was a close o- (Looks around) Flynn.... You did remember to grab the potion when you ran, right?
When Helga had spoken to her, Macross's brows had been furrowed as she went into thought. Though she was honestly not even listening to a word that she had said, she nodded absent mindedly while taking her sword up into her hand and one of the serpent's fangs up into the other. But there was something that certainly that made her uneasy. Her mind seemed to have started going into a ramble separate of what her actual thoughts were, yet at the same time, it seemed to be something that had just crossed her mind. A sloppily made sword was able to cut through the scales, so it is definitely obvious that it wasn't a basilisk that it cut through. Or perhaps it was one that wasn't fully matured which would explain why it was incapable of turning us to stone. But even so...I've never laid eyes on fangs quite like these...interesting. And this confused her. Because didn't remember even stopping to observe any sort of reptilian fang. In fact, she didn't even know much about snakes of any kind, only that when you chop their heads off they're completely dead. But somehow, someway, she seemed to recall what she thought about. Which was more than odd. She didn't really forget things, but it didn't feel as if she had forgotten anything. More or less, it was like it had been there the entire time. Like it was something obvious. Not only that, but the way she thought felt different all together. Her hand lifted to her head for a moment and she closed her eyes. When she opened them she looked at Helga. "You say somethin'?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Of course I did who do you think I a-- *he paused in mid sentence, blinking as he searched around his body* Uh oh.. *he peeked through the rock and saw the bottle laying there where he had dropped it, luckily still halfway full* Oh gods, why us?

The witch held a groan when Macross had questioned her, but shook her head.

Helga: Just watch your godchildren please. I appreciate it, thank you. *turns her head slightly at her triplets* And then you’ll all be receiving a bath too, you hear that you stinky rascals?

She waved goodbye at her children, indicating she’d be back in less than half an hour. Then Helga kneeled down and placed her arms beneath Wiezen’s back, and skillfully carried him with her supernatural strength. She picked up his shirt and hung it on her arm as she began to walk off to the particular direction while holding her husband.

Elijah, Zealia, and Jr. both turned their sleepy heads towards her direction, their ears perked and twitching. They all looked back at Macross and tilted their head slightly, not really recognizing who she was. But she definitely smelled familiar.

Helga sniffed when she smelled the scent of a few sweet plants nearby, which she would pick later on to “feast” with the group. She carried Wiezen all the way to the pond, cradling him in her arms and finally settling him by the creek. She stood for a moment and followed the sweet scent, stumbling upon a papaya tree. Perfect. She picked a few leaves from the tree and quickly returned to Wiezen, kneeling down by his side. The witch placed a kiss on his forehead before she began to strip him out of the rest of his clothing, dipping it in the water to soak them. Helga chanted a spell as she held the leaves tightly with one another, and soon, her hands glowed until the leaves formed into a bottle with green liquid which she would use as soap. She poured some of it on his clothing and began to scrub the cloth, then switching to letting magic scrub the cloth itself as she aided her husband. Helga dipped her index finger and warmed the water just a little bit, then dragged Wiezen slightly into it. She began to pour some of the warm water on his and scrubbed around gently with the papaya soap.
Franziska: (Looked up to see the bottle and looked at the Silent Sea, which wasn't moving, and only stared at the rock that they were hiding behind, waiting for them to move first) We can't run out there yet, Flynn. We have to think of some way to get rid of that monster before we do anything else
Macross let out a sigh as she was asked to watch the children. She pinched the bridge of her noes so that she could take her mind off of everything else for the time being to focus on the little ones while Helga went off to wherever the hell she was going that she had to stay here and watch her children. She sheathed her chipped blade and rolled the fangs back into the sheet for the time being, folding the bottom it to the center carefully so she could store it back into the bag safely. Her attention switched over to the triplets for a moment. I guess I could keep an eye on them...its not like they're gonna remember me after I get to where I need to be anyways. She let out another sigh, smaller than the last one. I'm not liable to remember them either. She went to sit close to them as a precaution. "Alright...uhh, I guess you guys can go back to sleep or something now. Not really much to do at the moment, so rest up."
--

Wiezen's ears twitched at the sound of water, the fur on them raising for a moment when he felt the warmth from it wet his skin. His transparent tails attempted to move in a swaying motion, but seemed to tie in to the condition of his body. The difference was that larger cracks had began to form in them as they had taken the texture of glass. His skin had grew paler after he had helped Weiss, any trace of color that had began to come back now gone. But his wounds slowly continued to heal.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I think... I think I may have an idea. I'll distract the silent sea by running to the left, and it'll chase me. Then you will run with Jacob and grab the potion, then drink it and give some to the baby as well. I have my own here that needs more mixing.

The triplets yawned and blinked in confusion, nesting around her as they huddled back in an attempt to sleep.

Helga continued to scrub the back of Wiezen's ears and his chest. The clothes washing themselves were squeezed and hung, a bit of magic added for them to dry faster. Helga finished scrubbing along Wiezen's legs and groin before she splashed some warm water around his body, being careful on the injuries. The witch squeezed the excess of water dripping from his hair and ears, then placed a kiss on his nose. Helga stepped out of the pond and elevated Wiezen with her, then sent an aura of magic that settled on his skin and flickered away, wiping off the drops of water that lingered around his floating body. She lowered down his clothing and dried them even more with some magic, then began to dress her husband and comb his hair to the side.
Franziska: I'm not going to do that, Flynn. I'm not leaving you here to deal with that thing on your own
Macross smiled very slightly, more so that it seemed as if her lips didn't move an inch from the line that they were placed in. She picked Jr. up first and placed him on her lap. "You still have that little grumpy expression like your dad huh?" She scratched behind his ears for a small second. Then she took Zealia into her arms. "Look at you...still the beautiful little lady arent'cha?" She decided to place on her head for the time being and took Eli in her arms to stay. "Heh, just as cute as your brother,, no doubt." She rocked him back and forth slowly. Don't worry...you never knew me anyways....
-

Wiezen's ears twitched again, and a few moments later, his nose did the same, his nostrils flaring for a moment as they took in the scents around him, sniffing slowly once. Then twice. The fur on his ears stood on end, and his eyelids shot open suddenly, his expression forming into one of fury. But behind his eyelids were only white. His irises and pupils were absent for a moment, and the aura that kept him levitated wavered almost to a breaking until two small black dots faded into view. And then the pale blue rings of his irises settled in, and with them, his expression slowly changed into an empty one as he stared at the air in front of him blankly.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't notice his eyes at first since she was combing his hair on the opposite side of his face. She lowered his body into her arms again, then lifted an eyebrow at each step of his returning pupil. But she did''t say anything about it, she just continued to carry him back with the others.

Zealia scratched around a little to form her nest, meanwhile Elijah giggled when he was carried and snuggled closely to Macross, Jr. doing the same between her left arm.

Flynn: Well, we have no other choice. Trust me, I'll be fine.
One of Wiezen's tails managed to lift itself high enough to scratch his head, and he blinked afterwards before he kept himself still for a long moment of silence. But then he squirmed out of her arms with little effort and landed on all fours before straightening himself while standing. He looked glanced at his shoulder for a brief moment, rotating it forward once, then backwards to see if it was still operating correctly. "I take it you've acquired your magic again?" He asked plainly, not really looking at her at first. Instead he flexed his fingers a little, finding that he could barely move his pinky and index finger on the left side, the shoulder that had been bitten. He turned his attention to her afterwards, noticing the spots of green that had started appearing on her skin. "Oh. You're becoming green again. Figures." He said with no actual reaction to the matter. "Where might we be at the moment? And the children?" His expression remaining just as his voice voice. Blank.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's eyebrows lifted when Wiezen had squirmed out of her grasp. But once he got up, she skipped the yelling and smacking part to where she ran behind him and hugged him.

Helga: Wiezy! You're awake! ...Oh, The children are fine. They are currently being watched over by Macross, while I bathed and took care of your injuries in the nearby pond. They shouldn't take too long to heal. We are a bit far from the nearby town... Oh.. And yes... Green was the only thing giving me a chance to be useful for once.. I needed to get the children out of there and help however I could! Besides... I thought you agreed that my butt looks good in green, so I'm not that much of a complainer right now. But if you start calling me those foolish vegetable names then that's different.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Well..... I'm not taking a chance. Until I know both of us are safe, I'm not leaving your side. We need to do something about that monster, even if we have to kill it
Wiezen blinked again. His arms just sort of hung there for a moment before they finally wrapped around her after she had hugged him. But when he turned and hugged her back, it was a sort of awkward hug. "Thank...you for caring for me while I was out of commission for a short while. It is well appreciated. Though I find it ridiculous to have to feel the need to state something that should already be as obvious as the difference between light and day." He paused for a moment. "However, you don't need to be green to be useful, though I can only agree that your butt does look good in it, just as it would without it." He said tediously. Truthfully, but there seemed to be feeling behind it. "As long as you are able to control it then it should become a rather useful substitute for the flip side of your magic for now." He stared ahead for a moment, not moving at all until he spoke again. "Shall we get back to our....children, then?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Franziska, do you not trust me? One of us has to stay with the baby with the other distracts the silent sea. It is the only way. The only SAFE way for the baby.

Helga: You don't have to thank me, it was nothing. *smiles, but then blinks as she tilts her head* You're acting... a bit weird... Was it something I said? ...Or are you alright?

She took his hand in hers and began to lead the way back to where she had last seen the group.
last edited 1年以上前
"I'm acting...weird?" Wiezen furrowed his brow slightly. "Well your butt jiggles when you walk, your point is?" He said flat out without even the slightest hint of a smile or laugh. "I'm fine, don't think about it to much." He looked down at the hand that held his before looking ahead of them.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Her green nose scrunched and she furrowed her eyebrows while looking back at him.

Helga: Oh, and that's weird? I'm going to take that as a compliment for both my butt and breasts.

She dragged him all the way through the trees back to the group, which wasn't really a far distance from the pond.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Sighs as she sits there) Alright, fine. I trust you
"I believe that was supposed to be a compliment in some manner of speaking, I suppose." Wiezen answered dully as he was pulled along behind her. "Both are appealing to the eyes, naturally."

Macross had placed the triplets together on her lap to husdle with obe another once they had fallen asleep. She reached over to Weiss from time to time to check on him while she had been rocking Eli, and once they fell asleep she slowly went back to her own thoughts, thinking things over again as she had been doing before, though she hadn't exactly gotten a grasp on her train of thought.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Good. Thank you. *kisses her cheek as he hands her the baby* Okay, let's go over the plan again.

Helga: I see...

The witch remains awkwardly silent the rest of the path, but she released Wiezen's hand when she saw her children again. She was planning on bathing them, but perhaps it was better once they had gotten their nap time. Helga kneeled on the ground besides Weiss, and supported his head by using her calves as a pillow. She gently stroked his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead, then turned to Macross.

Helga: Thank you for watching them. You'll be relieved to know that Wiezy is awake and walking... Oh, here, I almost forgot..

She pulled out a leaf shaped as a gourd filled with fresh water out of thin air with magic, then handed one to Macross and pulled out more for the others.

Helga: I thought you'd be thirsty. *expands a genuine smile*
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: There's no time. We just have to drink the three bottles, and some how get Jacob to drink his.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Here, take my bottle instead. It's filled up, and there's enough for the two of you. I'll leave this rock and distract the monster, then you and Jacob flee the beach and drink the potion, okay? I'll get to mine once I run that way, understood?
Franziska: Alright, fine. I'll be sure to-
(Before she can respond, there are already sounds of gunshots from behind the rocks, and the painful moans of the Silent Sea)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: --No time! Now's our chance that he's weak! RUN!!!

The alchemist quickly gets off his knees and stands up, running out of the hiding place to fetch the potion he had dropped in the middle of the crossfire, dodging bullets.
(Once Franziska looks up from the rock, she sees that there is only one person, a Hunter, firing at the Silent Sea, all of it's bullets only seeming to hit one spot. It seems as though the Hunter already has a bullet lodged in the Silent Sea's head, and is continuing to fire bullets at the lodged bullet to push it in further in order to kill it)
Franziska: (Continues to watch, she almost forgets the potion. She shakes the image of the Hunter out of her mind and grabs the potion)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Lemme guess is that hunter Enricho xD)

Flynn didn't really made any eye contact with the hunter, he was just rather hesitant in looking for the potion he had dropped. He was sure he had seen it right where he was standing when he was behind the rock.
(........... Noooooo XD)

Franziska: (Was ready to drink the potion, but hesitated, waiting for Flynn to drink his as well)
(The Hunter continued to fire shots into the Silent Sea's head, getting the bullet deep into it's head. At this point, the Silent Sea had already been badly damaged by the bullet piercing it's brain, but the Hunter continued to fire anyway, not stopping until the bullet hole was four times it's original size and the Silent Sea floated on the water, without a single movement from it's body)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(xD)

Flynn was tensing with each bullet fired, but once he saw the Silent Sea not moving, he calmed down and took his time to find the potion by dusting off the sandy areas until he finally found it.

Flynnn: AHA!!!

The alchemist stood up in front of the hunter, and when he took a good look at him to thank him, he suddenly cringed in realization.
Enricho: (He stared at Flynn, his gun smoking from heavy use. Enricho just stood there, looking directly at Flynn, like that of a hawk staring at its prey)
Jade_23 commented…
it was at this point flynn realized he fucked up. xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn took a step back and hid the potion, taking a large gulp as he glanced at Franziska who hadn't taken the potion yet, which he was clearly mad of. He looked back at Enricho and gave an awkward smile, joining with an even awkwarder laugh.

Flynn: ...ha..ha.. Ummm... Hey there, Enricho... How's it hanging? Nice weather we're having, hm? *he tugged at his collar and slightly recoiled at the small move his gun made, then spoke at a very fast pace* --ohmygoshpleasedon'tkillmeihavetogowithFr­anz­isk­aan­ddr­opo­fft­heb­aby­tot­heQ­uar­tzf­ami­lyw­hom­igh­tbe­dea­dif­wed­on'­tfi­ndt­hem­soo­nan­dte­llH­elg­aab­out­her­evi­lda­ugh­ter­who­pla­nso­nki­lli­ngh­ers­oIr­eal­lyn­eed­tob­eal­ive­tod­oso­!!!­!!
Enricho: (Fires his gun at the ground to get Flynn to be quiet) will you shut the hell up!? You sound like an idiot! What is going on, exactly?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: --gah!!! *he quickly took multiple steps back and panted while his hands trembled. He blinked and swallowed, then wandered his eyes back up at Enricho* U-um... W-Well, you see, a-a lot actually... R-Remember that orphanage Helga was gonna drop Rosemary off? Where Helga turned into this beast and like, killed a lot of the staff and hunters who worked there? T-Turns out one of the hunters she killed was an uncle of Emma Quartz. A-And two kids she supposedly ate were also related to her. D-Do you see where I'm going with this? A-and I think Emma finally realized that but she's being controlled by Lilith? I have no idea, all I know is that she's going to kill Helga Quartz. Oh, and we also need to drop off this baby to her as well. There's much more to the story, but that was just a quick summary, ha..ha... Umm... So like... If I wanna help, I can't really be dead for that, now can I? Heh..
Enricho: (Looks back at him, then at Franziska, then at the baby, and back at Flynn, his expression not changing once) So you're saying that their family is in danger? Well, I doubt that she'd get any help carrying around dead weight such as you two. I suppose I'll have to come and help her. Don't worry. I'm only there until I can kill whatever is there. I'll kill anything really. I'm not even above killing other people anymore. So, I'm coming with you. You should be thankful. I said that I would kill you if I saw you again, and so far, you're still alive, so I suggest you let me come with you so I don't have to change my mind
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: U-Umm... I don't th-think she'd really like help from her ex-lover...

The alchemist blinked and immediately regretted the words that came from his mouth, but he quickly shook it away and called Franziska to come over.

Flynn: N-N-Nevermind, let's go!
Enricho: (Gave him another hawk-like stare as he said those words) So, how do you expect us to get there?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: W-With this! *he held the potion bottle high for him to see* There's enough for you as well... It won't take us exactly where she is, but it will be close enough where we can track her down with a tracking potion I have made to put on the dagger she gave me. It'll work.
Enricho: Alright then. Hand it over. The sooner I get this done with, the better