Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: But why? Didn't he make you mad?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: He always does. Now, go fetch me some cloth to wrap his injuries, will you? *exits the house with a basket of medicine and sits besides Enricho, taking off his clothing and cleaning his wounds.*
Enricho: (Clenching his teeth to ignore the pain) Sorry for being... such a pain before
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *ignores him, continuing her work on him*
Enricho: (Sits still, letting her do what she needs to do)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *pours alcohol into the wound and quickly patches it up, then wraps some cloth around it. She then takes care of the minor injuries with a small piece of cloth and some water.*
Enricho: (Moans a little in pain as the alcohol burns the wound)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I'm glad you're enjoying the pain. *finishes him up and leaves him alone, returning back into her home.*
Enricho: (Before she walks in, he looks at her) Thanks. Sorry for being such a pain. I'll be heading to a small island off the shore. You won't have to worry about seeing me again. Take care (Turns and starts to walk back to town)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *turns to him, then with her magic she makes him stop walking and throws him back on bed* Your wounds have to heal before you leave. Or else it'll be my fault if you die.
Enricho: Guess I owe you another thanks, huh
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *nods without a smile, returning inside her home and making sure he doesn't leave*
Enricho: (Sits there, as he gets himself patched up)
Rosemary: (Once she's inside, she looks at her) Why did you help him. After everything' he's done
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I am a good witch, remember?
Rosemary: Oh..... Even to someone like him?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *nods* Of course.
Rosemary: Oh

Enricho: (Sits on the bed, still letting his wounds heal)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *fakes a smile at her* Why don't you.. I don't know.. Play something or do stuff while I go talk to Enricho, yes? *leaves the cabin, then leans against the door and observes the Hunter*
Enricho: Sometimes, I think you're too nice for your own good, Helga
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *ignores him as she just continues to watch*
Enricho: I almost forgot (Tosses her the diamond that Macross gave him) You'll need it more than I do
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I don't need jewels. *throws it aside on the ground* Or anything that came from that good for nothing thief..
Enricho: Alright then. At least accept a Hunter's gold (Hands her a pouch of gold) I can make more of it just as easily. Don't worry about it
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *throws back the bag at him, this time it landing on its face on purpose* I don't need anything from you! You've been nothing but rude and selfish to me since we met!
Enricho: You're right about that. Guess it's just in the nature of a Hunter. Well, don't worry. Once these wounds heal, I'll be off. You won't need to hear from me ever again.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *ignores him again and just watches him*
Enricho: ..... Thanks again for helping me (Lies on the bed)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *continues observing him while leaning against the door*
(The night passes into the day)

Enricho: (Wakes up, feeling better than when he arrived)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *when Enricho looks around, he still finds Helga in the same spot she was left in last night, staring him down*
Enricho: You didn't have to keep watching me. It's not like I was going anywhere in my condition
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I don't trust you. Not anymore.
Enricho: Alright then. Don't worry. I'm all healed now, so I'll be leaving now. No need to worry about me ever again. I hope you and Rosemary live a long and happy life (Puts his coat and hat on and heads off to the boatyard)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: You promised me to take me to the other side of town with you. Do you not keep your promises? Hmph..
Enricho: Alright, I'll take you with me. But once we get to the boatyard, we'll go our separate ways. You clearly want nothing more to do with me after that. Come on, let's go
Rosemary: (Sleeping in the house, quietly snoring)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *whispers* I want to do many things to you.. Ehem.. Let me go fetch Rosemary.. *leaves inside the house* Rosemary, it's time to go!
Rosemary: (Groans) Just a few more minutes, please
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *walks toward the bed and suddenly picks up Rosemary, holding her closely as she continues to sleep on her shoulder* Take your time.. *walks out the door with her and meets Enricho on the way out* Let's go.
Enricho: Good. Come on (Walks to town with them both following)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *remains quiet as she walks while holding Rosemary asleep in her arms*
Enricho: Since it's day, we shouldn't have any trouble with monsters for once. We'll be there soon
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Alright..
Enricho: (They finally arrive into town, which appears to be much more busy than most towns in the area) Here we are
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Hmm.. I don't like this place.. Too crowded. I prefer being back home. Where there's less people. Witches and Warlocks aren't used to company.. We live in solitude.. *twitches her pointy ears at the sound of the loud talking, trying to understand a few conversations.*
Enricho: Well, I promised I'd get you to the other side, and I did. So, this is where we part ways, Helga. I hope you and Rosemary live happily (Turns and heads to the boatyard)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ...Right.. Goodbye, Enricho.. *turns and heads the opposite way while carrying Rosemary*
Enricho: Good bye (Walks to the boatyard)

Rosemary: (Wakes up) W-where are we?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: The other side of town, dear.. You'll be safe here.
Rosemary: Oh... okay..... Where's the Hunter?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: He left. For good. And.. I think I will too.. Do you like any of these humans as your parent?