狼男 NEW WEREWOLF CLUB!!!!!!

ForsakenMoon19 posted on Dec 04, 2009 at 06:50PM
Hello werewolf fans, I just wanted to let you know that my new club "Werewolves in London and Paris" (dedicated to classic werewolf horror films) is now up and running!!!! plz feel free to join!!!

link
 Hello werewolf fans, I just wanted to let あなた know that my new club "Werewolves in ロンドン and Paris"

狼男 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Werewolf_Master said…
mischievous
I do enjoy the classic films of werewolves but as a modern man, I am looking at our current technology and to the future when we will create a REAL WEREWOLF through the field of genetic engineering. I would like to invite the site owner to join me on myspace and all his future followers on this topic that he has so nicely created. My picture is your guide. Werewolf Master
 I do enjoy the classic films of 狼男 but as a modern man, I am looking at our current technolog
1年以上前 Lycan500 said…
Angels Rule!!!!! Werevolves and Vampires Suck!!!
1年以上前 iamawesome77 said…
Werewolves are awesome and so are angels!!!!!Why are you on here if you don't like vampires or werewolves?
1年以上前 twinyin said…
angry
ya ass hole
1年以上前 twinyin said…
angry
SHUT UP LYCAN500
1年以上前 Believe_Me said…
I'd like to ask, who would really want to be a werewolf. If so message me. I can tell you the secreys. But dont regret it when you become one. Be sure of yourself for when I tell you the secrets. And my best advice is. Dont use it unless you have something that costs your soul. Dont forget to message me :)