みんなでロールプレイ The Dance of Darkness

Rogue475 posted on Dec 05, 2015 at 11:33PM
Warning; This story contains graphic content not suitable for all audiences. Viewer Discretion is advised.
The Federation, formed in the year 2240, has long stood over the galaxy as its protector. Over a period of roughly 20 years the newly formed entity was able to cast great influence throughout known space. The founding members of the Federation are: Earth (Sol), Tau Ceti, Delta Pavonis, Altair, and Beta Hydri. The Federation has always seen itself as the major power in the universe. From the very beginning, long before the Empire or Alliance existed, it took upon itself the task of policing the universe and being the peacekeepers. This often included interfering and meddling in the affairs of other non-member worlds and generally bullying and oppressing the known universe into submission.

It is highly regarded as the oldest of the three major factions in the universe, the other two being the Empire and the Alliance. The planet Earth (Sol), birthplace of humankind, is the historic capital of the Federation and regarded as the center of human-inhabited space.

Character sheet:

Name~

Age~

Rank~

Role~

Appearance~

Ship(if pilot)~

Sidearm(If officer)~

History~
 [b]Warning; This story contains graphic content not suitable for all audiences. Viewer Discretion is
last edited on Dec 08, 2015 at 01:34AM

みんなでロールプレイ 489 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 489

1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"While in orbit around a planet, gravity will be activly forcing your vessel down. The only way to compensate is to keep your gyro system on. Without this, the force of gravity will cause the craft to go off course. As you see here..." The instructor spoke to the class of nearly forty cadets, behind him was a hologram projection of a fighter falling off course. The room was spherical, and all the seats were positioned towards the center stage, much like a college lecture room.

Chris continued to lean back in his chair, his uniform unbuttoned and his hair clearly a mess. Yet across from him, only two seats away sat a gorgeous new cadet. He found himself glancing at her, a grin showing with each chance.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Niall sat stiffly upright, watching intently, occasionally taking a note, completely focused on the lecture, her bright eyes following the movements of the hologram, and she found herself distracted for only a moment by the young man across the hall, he was a disgrace to academy, in her eyes. Messy and uncaring.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"Falkner, why don't you tell us how to best handle being caught in a star's gravitational pull?" The Instructor called out, noticing the young student's lack of attention. "I'm sure we'd all like to hear what the prodigal son has to say."

Christopher turned his gaze subtly, shrugging only lightly. "Well if you were smart, you wouldn't get yourself in such a situation." He said confidently, his grin becoming ever more smug.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Niall snorted softly, rolling her eyes as she looked away, towards the nearest clock. She wasn't a patient person, especially with cocky jerks. "Obviously he doesn't know." She called out, crossing her arms tightly.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

He glanced over towards the young woman, his grin dissipating at the threat of losing her interest. "... Hold on, now. If you are caught in the pull of a star it would depend on the class and the ship you are in. But your best bet is to pool all power into shielding and try to boost your way out." The Falkner explained, sitting up in his seat.

"Close, but you'd need to have enough power into your engines as well, try and balance it off." The instructor told not only Chris, but the entire class.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She snorted softly again, looking back down at her notes, jotting something down, looking back down at the instructor. Niall had no interest in arrogant morons. Even if they where rather attractive. And of a high status.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"Right and with that we conclude the lesson for today, be sure to read up on your flight plans before going to the tests tonight." The Instructor told the class, switching off the hologram before going to organize his files.

Chris stood instantly, nodding towards his Wingman, "Yeah, I'll meet you at the test range at four." He spoke quickly, passing a bunch of other students on their commute. "Hey!" Falk managed, almost shoving his way to follow the woman to her next class.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She glanced back, scowling darkly before walking more quickly, shifting her almost empty pack more firmly on her shoulders, her long strides dodging other people going in every direction, moving almost silently, with confidence, her lean form well defined in the plain, dark clothing she wore.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

The man blinked as he watched her move faster, completely ignoring him. Yet as much of an insult as it was, Christopher's drive only heightened as he continued the chase down the halls. All up until he caught up with her rounding a bend.

"So your new to the class?" He asked quickly, buttoning his jacket as he kept her pace.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She cast him a sidelong glance. "That's a stupid question." Niall said dryly, not caring if she insulted the man. She wasn't there to make friends, especially not with spoiled, arrogant men.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"I was trying to start conversation." He added, a small smile forming as he glanced at her. "I've never been very subtle, but here it goes, judging from your insignia you have only been in the program for at least a year, thus leaving me to believe you are taking the class to start your Flying hours." Chris spoke with a certain confidence in his tone, knowing he might be wrong on the minute details, "Have you by any chance gotten any flying time in?"
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"I started flying two days after I got here." She said dryly. "Hence the late start to the classes." Niall stopped suddenly, turning to face him. "What do you want? I'm busy, and I'm sure you have a class to blow off."
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"Oh, I think it's very clear what I want, yet I'm well... I can be patient." He said without missing a beat, his words smooth and trained in the art of getting what he wanted. "You see, we're training to become combat pilots... Real fun stuff, yet I see you and can't help but think you aren't in it for the rush, so here's my question, why are you here?"
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"Because I want to make something of my life and not live of my daddy's fame." Niall's response was like a dagger as she turned away, continuing on to her next class with her long strides and cold expression.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"So you want a command, a real ship to call yours." The Cadet mentioned as he kept up with her, only a few steps behind. "For the record, I'm not here just because my daddy thought it was a good idea."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"I don't why you're here. I'm going to be the best pilot this place has ever seen. I don't need the likes of you following me around and dragging me down." Niall said over her shoulder, the unspoken words almost clear between them. She refused to like anyone, get attached. Even have a friend. She needed to get to the top, and would calmly sacrifice everything for that goal.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"Oh, that was pretty cold." He grinned, undeterred by her remark, following closely behind. "I bet you don't even know how party, enjoy yourself... I doubt you could even get through two rounds of Tivian Brandy." Chris teased, passing another few students to keep up.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"I've had enough to drink in my lifetime." She said coldly. "Let me make this simple for you. I am NOT interested. Leave Me Alone." Niall snarled, turning once again to face him, emphasis on each word, sounding them out. Making herself perfectly clear.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

He watched her carefully, yet his grin ever present. "I'll back off," Chris spoke, motioning for her to leave. "But this isn't the end, one way or another, I'll get that drink with you."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"No, you won't." She turned away again, and Niall couldn't help but smirk a bit. His persistence was amusing, she could give him that.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

Later that evening, Chris found his Wingman at the test range. Four Sidewinder-class patrol ships sat at the center of the field, their double seats lit in the canopy before the small crowd of students. "Today you will be tested on how well you operate outside of your own unit." The Flight Instructor said to them, walking out from behind one of the small vessels.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Niall ran her tongue over her teeth, glancing at her wingman. A quiet guy, but they communicated when it was needed, and that was good enough for her.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"Now first up, Mckreedy and Renner, S-1... Erikson and Falkner, S-2..." The Instructor continued, all as Chris glanced around, not knowing who his temporary reassignment would be with. "Who's Erikson?" He asked his wingman, sighing only after receiving a shrug.
 Chris "Now first up, Mckreedy and Renner, S-1... Erikson and Falkner, S-2..." The Instructor conti
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"You have got to be kidding me." Niall's voice cut through the muttering of various students, and she was pissed, jaw clenched slightly as her eyes found Chris over the group.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

Just then he met eyes with the women he had spoken to earlier. "Fucken' a..." He murmured to himself, lowering his head slightly with a sigh. As he did so, he quietly followed the woman over to the second Sidewinder as it sat. "I'll take systems, you can fly." He muttered quietly to her, saying little as they boarded the small two-seated craft.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She just made a low sound in her chest, pretty much a grunt as she glanced around the old ship. "Looks like a piece of shit to me." Niall muttered, but she was smiling a bit as she got settled into the pilot's seat, checking things over quickly, but attentively.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

He sighed as he sat at the Nav desk, brushing off the dust from one of the unused panels. "These were flown when my father was in the academy." Christopher chuckled lightly, flipping the second engine ignition switch. "... Yeah, I'm reading green across the board."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"Everything looks good. Know where we're going?" She snorted a bit, getting right to business, though the woman relaxed visibly in the craft, expression more soft, though she was focused and alert as always.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"... I've got a beacon, two clicks out, sending it to your console." The man said calmly, fingers finding the panel marked "Out of order." "Hmmm... That's not a good sign..." He whispered to himself, just as lights shot on from outside, along with a drill siren.

"You've sixty seconds to get the fuck to the objective location, once there your training cannons will power on, from there proceed to take on the six incoming Imperial fighters. Your time begins... Now!" The Instructor called out over comms, just as a giant fare shot up into the sky, only barely brightening the path.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She swallowed slightly hard, but grinned. "Hold on tight, daddy's boy." Niall said, completely teasing this time as she quickly got the ship in the air, following the flare's course without much issue, though the old machine shuddered slightly getting up to speed, an unnerving sensation.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

The jolt made Chris smile wildly, his hands moving along the console to direct the feed of energy to 75% to Engines and 25% to Shields for the upcoming combat. "I've got one shield already online."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She nodded shortly, just once, focused on flying, leaving the rest of it to him. "Think we'll need all of them, or is speed more important in a fight like this?"
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"I think we can never be too careful with these assholes." He shrugged, just as a surge of electricity ran through Chris's console. "Shit!" Christopher had cursed, swatting at the panel. "They rigged the fucken' system, lemme try and fix it, keep err steady." he told her, unbuckling from the seat to get underneath the console.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She glanced down at him, but quickly back again, keeping the ship going steadily towards their destination, hoping he could fix it before they got there. "Don't get zapped, man."
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"What'd I tell ya..." He grumbled, tossing out a scorched black box and wire. "Assholes." Chris took a moment, using a small pocket tool to connect some wires as the ship continued on. "We've got to be getting close now, eh?"
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"Very close. Get done with that." She said dryly, eyes scanning their surroundings, grip tightening slightly on the controls.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

The man concluded, hopping back in the seat with not a moment to spare. Before he could even turn on his console to ready the weapons, two blue shots ran across the front of the cockpit, training rounds, but still very painful when contacting a ship's hull. "Ah, where's our backup?!"
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"Too far behind to be useful, get those guns going." She replied quickly, bringing the ship up sharply to move out of range for just the second he would need to ready the weapons.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

The man diverted the 75% from engines to Weapons to quickly over-energize them. "They're ready, make short work of those bastards!" He called out, diverting a small percentage of shields back to engines to compensate.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She grinned a bit, wheeling the vessel around about as quickly as it possibly could, her marksmanship almost unbelievable as she did just that, taking out the enemy ships almost completely before the other trainees could even get to the training grounds.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"Whoo! Hell yeah!" Christopher cheered, watching the training drones burst apart. "hell'uva shot!" He added, quickly evening out the dispersal of energy among the three systems. "And here's our support now, little late to the game boys and girls." Chris spoke the latter across the ship's comms, a wide grin remaining across the man's face.

"Shut it, Falk, we're here now!" One pilot called out, just as four more blips appeared on the sensor.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"Looks like more company." She said, glancing at the sensor. "Should we let the slowpokes handle it?"
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

The man switched off the comms, glancing over to her. "Not if you want that promotion." He said, his grin disappearing as he switched to the enhanced targeting. "They won't even see us coming..."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She smirked slightly. "I like the way you think." Niall said quietly, fingers once again tightening on the controls as they moved on to the first of the targets, perfectly unseen.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

"Got em locked, once we light em up, we need to move quick or they'll be on right on top of us." He nodded, flicking a few switches in the process. "Ready on your mark, just pull the trigger."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She nodded slightly, hands steady, thumb braced over the trigger, pausing for just a second to steady the ship before opening fire, taking out a pair of the new targets before pulling up, the ship soaring once again out of range before Niall brought it back for another attack.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

The man made quick work to target the drones, locking onto them with a flick of the joystick in his palm. "Two more, left side of the ravine." He spoke quickly, focused and in his element. There was nothing like it, that rush of battle, that thirst for the sound of cannon's firing beneath him.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"Got 'em." Niall nodded, bringing the ship around, firing, and moving out of the ravine in just a few moments, knowing they where safest outside of the hard to maneuver gully. "Any more of 'em?"
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Chris

The man only chuckled tapping the desk with a grin. "... Yeah." He nodded, reclining his chair back as the message read acrossed Niall's console, directing her to land at the start of the course.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Niall sighed a bit. "Great, get to land and go back to class. Whoopie." She muttered, flying back to the landing pad, setting the ship down as nicely as the old machine would set.