バン Morrison Van's a Genius, Don't Ya Think?

della401 posted on May 31, 2009 at 12:30PM
You gotta admit it, Van's incredible. When you consider the incredible range of songs that he's churned out in more than 45 years of recording. It's absolutely staggering.

バン Morrison 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Jerang_Nieblitz said…
I think we all agree with that. He's fantastic. I love all his albums.
1年以上前 Dave_Howard1961 said…
How did he do it with his background? Is it enough to say his father had a great record collection? How can a genius like Van come from Hyndford Street in East Belfast in 1945? More questions than answers I'm afraid.
1年以上前 Roosevelt said…
Perhaps we can borrow an idea from Crick. He's the guy who "discovered" DNA wirh Watson. What scientists have found in every living cell is so amazing that /crick said "It can't have evolved and there is no God so advanced material must have come from space." The idea is called Panspermia. Hilarious. God created everything mister, Even you.
1年以上前 petitejunkie85 said…
Off topic: Van/Vince are just men.
1年以上前 Jay_Crew said…
Yes!
1年以上前 Jacko9 said…
I've been listening to his CDs in my car and his diversity of themes is amazing.sthen you have to consider all the famous songs. What a legend!
1年以上前 Fat_Van_Fan said…
I like van music. In my country not fre. So I buy. This is for all
1年以上前 i_hate_skin said…
Agree he's wonderful. But so's Val Doonican his cousin or something.
1年以上前 PainterPaul67 said…
Yeah, he's fantastic. So many lovely albums.
1年以上前 Toshiyuki said…
てんさいだよ!
1年以上前 Fat_Van_Fan said…
Van I said to you is known to all. He has many songs now. I sing with.
1年以上前 Fat_Van_Fan said…
All I say is more of good things for neighbors wide. I no nothing about it ll in this times but we need van morrison.
1年以上前 Toby_Jugg11 said…
Van Morrison isn't black but he still matters. I can still say this before being born white is considered a hate crime.