バン Morrison バン Morrison and 愛

Russell_Howard posted on Sep 30, 2008 at 05:01AM
How can a notorious cranky guy like Van write such beautiful love songs? I don't understand.

バン Morrison 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Dr_Watson said…
But that's like us all. Are any of us all black or all white? Van can certainly turn out a great song. He's only cranky with those who annoy him like over zealous fans, the media and record company parasites.
1年以上前 PaulPaul1975 said…
Van's a talent there's no doubt about it. He's still writing great songs. I think his reading has influenced him. He knows the Romantic Poets and he's studied philosophy. These are rich veins to mine for songs.
1年以上前 Lazy_Slob said…
He's wonderful.
1年以上前 Veedon_Stairway said…
It just it, that's all. Van's the greatest. The Doors were great until Van Morrison died.
1年以上前 petitejunkie85 said…
Huh? You mean Jimbo don't you, Van's brother? Or maybe Jim's brudda from a different mudda? I like talkin' all out of my mind in the alley. More wine?
1年以上前 JodieCaddy101 said…
Some of dem songs touch my cheek like well-meaning fingers. Neat.
1年以上前 Capt_Piddle said…
he certainly has written some great love songs
1年以上前 Slythighs said…
cool
compare vans ate songs with his love songs. Yin and yang?
1年以上前 Poppinjay said…
I love all the free speech here not like what will happen to old Blighty when Islam takes over. I can't think of a worse philosophy than Islam. Can you? They are the new Nazis with their Jew hatred. It's plain evil.
1年以上前 Poppinjay said…
Van can't surely support Islam? Does anyone know if he's converted?
1年以上前 Gene_McNeally said…
Vacant is wealthy therefore he's popular with chicks. I've worn a ponytail my whole life since I was three and I'm not popular because I'm poor. Nebraska is a hard state for white folks.
1年以上前 MuslimsHateJews said…
Life is certainly complex. Let's all love each other and stop all the hate? I call upon my Muslim brothers to stop hating women, lager lads, UKIP, Jews, and non-Muslims. There is love for everyone. Uncles in Pakistan - stop disfiguring your neicess'faces because they talk to boys. Acid is bad for the environment.
1年以上前 Nattyboy043 said…
We all need love my white friends. Just stop wearing knee socks with sandals. Okay?
·12 か月前 RobinGooseSwan said…
Van knows so little about the physical sides of love. There is a toxic chemical cocktail surging in the young. It has to be dealt with. I've seen dams break and it always goes bad. Know what I mean?