Vampire Academy Vampire Academy EPIC フォーラ

Elbelle23 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 02:17AM
I have been on other clubs and people have Forums where you can talk about anything. So I thought we could have on for Vampire Academy. We can talk about the book, couples we ship, or anything really.

RULES:
No debates, no fighting especially about couples. No people bashing. You can disagree on things but no major fights, This is a place where you can talk to people your a love for Vampire Academy,

Members list.
Elle-link
Nicole-link
Alana- link
link
link
link
link
link

If you want to be added just let me know.

last edited on Jul 19, 2010 at 09:10AM

Vampire Academy 111 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 111

1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
I don't care, it's Rose&&Dimitri foreverrrr<3 [=
1年以上前 edwardsgirlxx said…
so, this is like a fan forum? or just to talk about VA?
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
It's like a fan forum but you can talk about other stuff other then Vampire Academy, but It's just a place where everyone who loves Vampire Academy can unwind and get to know other fans.
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
So what i said, was wrong? *awkward* LOL
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Haha, nah your can voice your opinion. We can talk about the book or rose and dimitri or we can talk about other things then the book. In a way it's a bit like a chillout forumn.
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
Awesome, so like I wonder who killed the Queen.. I honestly don't think it was Victor the more I think about it, I don't think it's Ambrose either, can't wait for the next book [=
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
P.S. I love pizza<3 and I want a baby Lemon Shark<3
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Hahaha I sorta have a feeling that it could be Adrian's mum. I don't know, hmm it could be Victor but that would be too Obvious.

Haha, I love pizza too :)
hmm, i don`t think it was Victor, but it could be a member of Adrian`s family, i didn`t think of that to be honest!
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Haha, my friends and I were discussing it the other day.
Hey guys did you want to become a offical memember on the Forum and you name will be listed main post thing?
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
Adrians mum is a possibilty i didn't think of that either, but i think something weird is going on with jill we havent seen much of her and think about it, if she is lissas' half sister or whatever its the perfect lead up to jill being the main character in the spin off series *nods*

sounds good [=
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Hahah hmm, me and mum reckon that Adrian is Lissa's half brother. Because they mention Lissa's dad always going to a club and Lissa and Adrian have a huge connection!

Hahaha, awesome, I take it your name is Nikki?
Im Elle btw :)
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Hey I got to go to netball training now, nice to meet you :)
Lets hope more people become interested in the Forum.
Byeeeee xo
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
Yeah but when Rose was helping Jill move her stuff to the car Jill mother revealed she is a dancer. Lissa's dad used to go watch the dancers at the club in Las Vegas. Maybe it's just a coincidence loll [=
1年以上前 princess_mimi said…
i don't know why but i think it must be Adrian's dad
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Yeah but when Rose was helping Jill move her stuff to the car Jill mother revealed she is a dancer. Lissa's dad used to go watch the dancers at the club in Las Vegas. Maybe it's just a coincidence loll [=
------

Hahah so many theorys, grrrr I just want the 6th beek to hurry up! Then that can answer all our Questions.
But I really want to know who Rose ends up with :S
same hereeee!^
who do you want her to end up with? :)
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Ummmm, Hmmm I love Rose and Dimitri, but I want her to end up with Adrian. :)
What about you?

I am Elle btw :)
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
I'll be disappointed if she doesn't end up with Dimitri, they have overcome so much to be together, it'd be a let down if it doesn't eventually happen. I love Adrian though, I just don't think he is quite right for Rose like Dimitri is <3

When does Last Sacrifice come out?
1年以上前 beryl88 said…
cake
link
Download this App for Vampire Academy, Vampire Diaries and Twilight fans!
100+ Definitions
I think Dimitri and Adrian should leave Rose. They are too good for Rose.. They deserve someone better than her
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
I'll be disappointed if she doesn't end up with Dimitri, they have overcome so much to be together, it'd be a let down if it doesn't eventually happen. I love Adrian though, I just don't think he is quite right for Rose like Dimitri is <3

When does Last Sacrifice come out?

----

Yeah, I don't know its hard to see who will end up with who.
Umm Last Sacrifice comes out December 2010 sometime :)
1年以上前 RoseDimitri86 said…
could i be added please?
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
AHHH I don't wana wait that long loll

I need a new book to read while I wait aha
1年以上前 Luv_Rob_4ever said…
i wanna join!
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
could i be added please?
i wanna join!
-----

hahaha yeah you guys can join!
Im Elle :)
haha, i wanna join :D
okay, i`ll properly introduce myself, i`m Alana ;D
and i started reading VA in like 2008? and had to suffer through the wait for Blood Promise.. then Spirit Bound.. and now Last Sacrifice :P
and i ship Rose/Dimitri 100% :D
Also Lissa & Christian :)
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Haha, well I am Elle.
I started reading it last year, when I had no new books to read. I then got mum into it and so she brought me Blood Promise and Spirit Bound.

I am a Rose and Adrian Fan, though I do love Rose and Dimitri :)
I also love Lissa and Christian, though Lissa can annoy me sometimes.

Also my Favourite Character would have to be Eddie or Christian.
well its nice to meet you Elle :D
i love your name ♥
and your so lucky you didn`t have to wait for Blood Promise.
For me, first when I read the first three books, I was told THAT WAS IT. Like the whole series. So basically it ended with Dimitri turning Strigoi. I like nearly had a heart-attack!
I was so relieved when I found out there were gonna be three more books :D
And then when I met Richelle, like last year I heard about the spin-off series, so I was like YAY :D

haha, and yeah I love Christian too!
nice to meet you elle im whitney
hi Whitney, nice to meet you - I`m Alana :)
hey nice to meet you too alana
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
well its nice to meet you Elle :D
i love your name ♥
and your so lucky you didn`t have to wait for Blood Promise.
For me, first when I read the first three books, I was told THAT WAS IT. Like the whole series. So basically it ended with Dimitri turning Strigoi. I like nearly had a heart-attack!
I was so relieved when I found out there were gonna be three more books :D
And then when I met Richelle, like last year I heard about the spin-off series, so I was like YAY :D

haha, and yeah I love Christian too!

------

If she ened the series with just 3 books I would of cried. :(
Luckky you Met Richelle, Lucckky Duckkk:)

Hii Whitney :)
If she ened the series with just 3 books I would of cried. :(
i did cry, and then i foung out there were more, and i was extremely happy :D

Luckky you Met Richelle, Lucckky Duckkk:)
haha, yeaah, i saw her on her `Blood Promise Tour`, she's so petite! But she`s really nice :D
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
awww that's awesome :).

I really can't wait for the 6th book. I need answers to my questions, and it's driving me crazy!
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Hello, anyone here?
1年以上前 vampire_in_love said…
I think it's cool you made a forum. I like to talk about books, especialy vampire academy.

PS. It is realy nice to meet you Elle
we all are waiting for the 6th book..
Do you think the spin off season will be as good as roses?????????

Ps. i wanna join. ;)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
smile
I think it's cool you made a forum. I like to talk about books, especialy vampire academy.

PS. It is realy nice to meet you Elle

----
Thanks, it's nice to meet you too :)

and of course you can both join :)
Hey To All The New Members :D

Do you think the spin off season will be as good as roses?
hmmm, personally i don`t really think so - since I`ve grown to love the characters in this series. Also the spin off series is going to have greater expectations, and has something to be compared too - the first series didn`t.
But i think its better to have lower expectations, cos then it can only exceed what you think! :D
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Do you think the spin off season will be as good as roses?
hmmm, personally i don`t really think so - since I`ve grown to love the characters in this series. Also the spin off series is going to have greater expectations, and has something to be compared too - the first series didn`t.
But i think its better to have lower expectations, cos then it can only exceed what you think! :D

Yeah I agree. .
Though in the spin off series, I would like to learn more about Christian's parents, the Mia and Andre thing and also about Rose's Parents. That would really be awesome :)
1年以上前 twi-heart said…
laugh
can i join i want to join very bad!!!
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Ha, sure you can :)
Though in the spin off series, I would like to learn more about Christian's parents, the Mia and Andre thing and also about Rose's Parents. That would really be awesome :)
Good Point! I Totally Agree^

Welcome!! :D
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
smile
Hi, anyone here?
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
Hola<3

So basically, I think Eddie is pretty cool. I hope he is in the spin off, or possibly he is the main character in the spin off series!

What you all reakon? [=
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Heyy :)

Yeah that sounds good :) I also want Mason to come Back. I miss him :(
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
heart
Also my name is Nicole aka Nikki
I like dancing [not professionally just randomly]
Reading [=
&& hanging out with friends
my biggest weakness is chocolate<3

AND

Vampire Academy is probably my favourite vampire book series EVER!
1年以上前 Elbelle23 said…
Hahaha Hey :)
Well I am Elle and I like to read and write. I love to sing with my friend Jasmin (even though we suck) lol.
Omg my biggest weakness is chocolater as well :)

Yeah same, I did love Twilight. But I am over that now. :)
1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
What i love about VA apose to twilight is that Rose the main character is a strong indepedent person unlike Bella who relies way to much on Edward/Jacob to save her. Rose kicks ass!