Vampire Academy タイトル of Vampire Academy 6 announced : "Last Sacrifice"

aishwarya_roza posted on Mar 12, 2010 at 06:31PM
Richelle Mead just announced the title of Vampire Academy 6 on her blog....
" I can officially give you the title of Vampire Academy #6: Last Sacrifice. That will be released December 14, 2010."

Personally I love it.....its awesome.....AWESOME!!!!

What do you think friends????

Vampire Academy 131 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 131

1年以上前 niikkii__xx said…
big smile
Sounds interesting, I wonder what the sacrifice is and who has to make it. Can't wait for Spirit Bound and now Last Sacrifice!
1年以上前 svgirl said…
I saw that, I am so freaking exited! I wish Spirit Bound was out now.
1年以上前 VampireAcademy7 said…
mischievous
the name sound sooo intersting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 Jovi_may said…
big smile
OMG now I really can't wait! And HOLY CRAP it's out in December? Hells yeah! *FANGIRL SQUEE* I'm like, hyper now, lol!!
1年以上前 Arielka said…
big smile
OMG!!!! I can't wait neither!! it sounds so good!!!
1年以上前 love_VA said…
big smile
SO HAPPY!!! i love VAMPIRE ACADEMY!!!!
1年以上前 MrsDailey said…
heart
That's so awesome! The last book will be release on mine and my fiance's 7th anniversary! Wow.. that made my day lol =] I know what I want for an anniversary present!! LOL!
1年以上前 candybahr said…
big smile
OMIGAWD! im so excited!! thats WAY close to my birthday so hopefully i will get it as a present!!
1年以上前 vampiressJazz said…
OMG!!!!!!!! i can't wait!
1年以上前 vampire_in_love said…
It's true the title sounds interesting. But I hope that the sacrifice wont be to kill Dimitri. Because that would be just wrong. I now he is a strigoi, but stil i have hope that he is going to be saved. And I also hope that nobody that I like in the series will die. I can't wait until it comes out!
1年以上前 aishwarya_roza said…
i know it may sound idiotic...but i feel its about Rose...that Rose will sacrifice herself(i mean her soul) in order to save dimitri...its not about sacrificing someone but something that is more important than anything else...the ultimate sacrifice someone can make...and that the spin off series is going to be about saving Rose or the after effects of the sacrifice...from someone else's point of view...

**sighs**Richelle Mead is so unpredictable**sighs**
1年以上前 ima_cutie said…
smile
i think i kno y lissa is on the cover..... in my opinion i think shez going 2 sacrifice her self 2 save rose in wat ever situation they r in (most likly when rose is fighting dimitri) so rose can finally kill him n let his soul rest in peace....... its jus killing me not knoing wats gonna happen in spiritbound n in last sacrifice i jud hope the months pass by quck!!
heart
@ima_cutie...i don't think lissa will die...she is the last of the dragomirs...and also the future queen...if she dies the Dragomir bloodline will be extinguished...that can't happen...after all an important part of the series is about protecting the last of the dragomirs...if she dies,that's a failure...but Richelle is so unpredictable that none can tell anything for sure...but i doubt Dimitri will die...he turned strigoi..and it was nobody's fault...just a twist of fate...I think Rose deserves her happiness...she had been fighting her whole life for others...then when she finally found her happiness, the cause of her happiness was taken away...this can't happen...atleast there should be a second chance for her and Dimitri...and no matter whoever comes into her life,NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO REPLACE DIMITRI...she will be sad her whole life...DIMITRI AND ROSE FOREVER...AND EVER!!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Brook1995 said…
OMG.... I actualy can't wait... i am going to go like insane... :/ which is not a good thing, they shouldn't be allowed to make a book that addictive :L but appaz in Spirit bound they are going to find Victor to get ot his like brother who managed to bring a strigori back, so they are going to try and do that to DImitri :) but apparently my friend said she saw this interview or somehting and Rose is going to try and be with Adrian, it wont be as good as when she was with Dimitri or anything, but she will have feeling for him :(

i REALLY hope that they get together ( Rose & Dimnitri ) but something tells me the sacrafice will be that Rose will die to bring Dimitri back, and that is why it is like LAST sacrafice, coz it will finish there, it is the end !! :(

i can't wait for the end now though... i just really hope i'm wrong though coz they should be together ( Rose & Dimitri ) neither were happy until they were together, so they should be together and be happy and be guardians together.

CAN'T WAIT!! HURRY UP DECEMBER!!
1年以上前 Mrs_Ashford said…
big smile
rose doesn't die! because richelle mead said herself that sydney and rose will turn up in the spin of series and maybe the last sacrifice. I think that janine will die or abe will though because most minor characters after the have a big part they get killed of
1年以上前 Mrs_Ashford said…
smile
sad but true! janine has grown on me. And I love abe he is so funny it made me laugh when rose realised he was her dad
1年以上前 love_VA said…
crying
the title of the last book makes me sad.. so last sacrific its sounds like rose misses in turning him bak to normall.. in spirit bound.. so the #6 book means that she might change him bak in last sacrific
1年以上前 sep0597 said…
big smile
Richelle Mead is full of sunrises so I dont think anyone knows whats gonna happen. I just had a random theory that I thought at first made no sense but now that I think of it, it makes perfect sense; so here it is: So I was thinking of how Richelle Mead (the author) said that the end of Last Sacrifice was going to be shocking so I think that Adrian is going to admit that he was asked by the queen (his aunt) to get close to Rose and pretend to like her and spy on her or whatever BUT very quickly he ended up falling in love with her. I know that most likely that isn't what's going to happen but its just a guess.
1年以上前 VA_luva_96 said…
smile
@aishwarya_roza its ima_cuti but i 4got my password so now im officially known as VA_luva_96 so please dont get confused! yeeaaa i think ur rite but the thing is that i saw the cover of the book n i saw lissa so i jus thought that she wud hav 2 sacridice gerself..... idk its killing me not knowing wats gonna happen but sumwhere deep in my heart i kno dimitry will b restored back 2 life.... i hope!!!link
1年以上前 rebaj2010 said…
Omg I freaking love these series. I think the last sacrifice will b so exciting but I won't want it 2 end! In the 6th book I think(just geussing) that Adrian will love rose so much and will want anything 2 make her happy so he will give his life 2 save Dimitri. I want rose to fall 4 Adrian but only 4 a little while until she sees Dimitri and then she will love him again because I want Adrian 2 be happy. Oh and in spirit boun I hope kissable and Christian get back 2gether. God books should NOT be this fun and interesting !!!
heart
THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE OF "LAST SACRIFICE" HAS BEEN CHANGED...GUESS WHAT???...ITS COMING OUT ONE WEEK EARLIER....ON DECEMBER 7th INSTEAD OF DECEMBER 14th.......:)
1年以上前 SarBear1579 said…
heart
OMFG!!!!!!! I GOTTA TELL MY BFF SHE Is OBSESSED AND SHE WILL GO HYPER!!!!!! YAAAAAY.

I LOVE IT TOO THOUGH!!! GO DIMITRI!!!!!!!
1年以上前 karatehottie442 said…
smile
I hope I can wait that long.I was barely hanging on tryin to wait for spirit bound but im totally excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 xoandigrl96ox said…
heart
omfg!!1 i cant wait!! i think personally that something will happen to rose i order to get dimitri. I DONT WANT IT TO THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I love both her and dimitri sooo much it hurts. They should be together after everything they ha to go through to be together. SCREW ADRIAN!! If she wants to be with dimitri she'll BE with dimitri. Adrain will just have to deal with it... Bu its already hard enough waiting for spirit bound, but now this is coming out like more than half a year later!! Why dont they just sell tem at the same time RITE NOW?!?!?! UGH! it would be SOOO much easier for me....
1年以上前 awheeler7 said…
heart
HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP! 2 BOOKS IN ONE YEAR!!!!! OMG YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
1年以上前 xox-Tasha-xox said…
heart
Spirit Bound was amazing!!! i can't wait for the Last Sacrifice!
1年以上前 roanipony said…
Omg!!! Omg!!! I loved spirit bound!!! I just finished and it was amazing!!! :) :) :)
1年以上前 TaintedDreamz said…
Hmm, I wonder who it could be about but what with the cliffhanger at the end of Spirit Bound we wont know till the time comes. Sigh, 7 months to wait...
1年以上前 maddiecupcake said…
angry
I have no clue who is gonna be sacraficed cause Dimitri is already turned back to a dhampir. Annd rose is in jail for killing queen Tatiana (even though she didn't do it). So I really don't understand the name of the book. I'm mad that Dimitri keeps rejecting rose when he's turned back. It's not fair they don't even have the happy reunion I wanted. They didn't even kiss! I serioulsy can't wait for the next book. I hate cliffhangers.
1年以上前 EmilySoniaAnne said…
Okay here my theroy...
Rose Lissa Dimitri will not die.
actual the only person i think that going to die is Victor who had somthing to do with the death of the person who died in sprite bound i won't say who dies because some people might not have read it.
But Dimitri won't die there would be no piont of sprite bound if Dimitri does die in the last sacrifice. i'm sure he won't but all i know is in the next book Rose is going on a new advanture.
Now if you pay attension in sprite bound you would know that rose got another readin and the readings bascial say death, trapped, escape, journey, action. now think about it guys i just gave you big ass hint what i think the nest one going to be about and so did Richelle mead she gave us this hint your just have to be clever enought to take the hint. O and some has to go on the journey with her i have a feeling dimitri will.
hope that gets your mind thinking!!
but amazing book hope the last one end with a big bang and hope she has more pages wanst impressed with 299 pages. I was actual quiet upset ha hope you guy take the hint i gave you!
PLEASE RICHELLE MEAD PUT THE FIRST CHAPTER UP OF LAST SACRIFICE!!!
1年以上前 MorganVampireA said…
wink
Here is a spoiler SHE DOESNT TURN HIM BACK IN THAT BOOK SHE DOESNT AT ALL LISSA DOES!!! in spirit bound!!!!!
big smile
OMG!!! I think i know the last sacrifice about. If you read first book again Victor says that he not alone. I think there going to be like some kinda of war like rose and victor. And victor got an army. i know sounds kinda stupid but read first book again. He going to rule or try to take queen place.
yes?!
1年以上前 dimitrilover_01 said…
smile
omfg i can't wait till december it will be an awesome book!
1年以上前 black_iris said…
EmilySoniaAnne, I think you are right that war thing. I think there is going to be a big battle and everyones life is at stake. Whatever happens, I hope Rose ends up with Dimitri.
agreed EmilySoniaAnne...but i am really wondering how she is gonna put everything in a single book...Richelle Mead is awesome...i hope the last book is gonna have more pages than the rest...i was really disappointed when i found out SB had only 299 pages..
smile
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you guys. I know i'm pretty smart :P
Don't you think that evanescence-my immortal song suit the end of shadow kiss
1年以上前 SG1-090 said…
heart
I need it to be November NOW! Loved Spirit Bound - Rose/Adrian forever lol!
1年以上前 emh said…
i agree with all of you but i think there will be a war and that rose will go looking for lissas lost family member and that it will be a girl and that every thing will fall into place adrian will fall in love with this new girl dimitri and rose ore getting back together and lissa and christian will be together too i am so mad i have to wait untill december
1年以上前 emh said…
hmmm
HEY PEOPLE IM REALLY NEW AT THIS could yall help me out here
hey guys this was posted out on richelle mead site

Last Sacrifice will be the last book about Rose, but it'll be followed by a spin-off series still set in the Vampire Academy world. Side characters we know from the current series will now be our main characters, and there'll be a whole new storyline (not the last one told from a different perspective). So far, there is no title or release date info for the new series. Expect it in 2012.

this kinda makes me worried because i don't want rose to die might kill me reading it.
1年以上前 emh said…
big smile
i think rose wont die but she and dimitri will be lissas guardians
1年以上前 oookrztalooo said…
hmmm
okay. Dimitri gets turned back into a dhampirs. Lissa saves him. yes she gets with Adrian cause Dimitri doesn't want to be with her after what he did. also i am pissed i just started this series and i cannot stop thinking about it. i love rose and Dimitri look i don't care about other peoples stories i want to read more about rose and her problems look lady if u want to write about other people from the book well then fine but i as ur fan i don't want to read about them i want to read about rose and Dimitri and Adrian and valissa and christian no one else so i guess the last sacrifice will be the last book i read from her cause i don't care about the other people u want to write about. unless its gonna be from Julissa's point of view and still has rose and Dimitri and Adrian and christian in them .okay cant wait for the last book. wonder how i will cope with the lost of my two new fav people.
1年以上前 emh said…
cool
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYIN I REALLY DO BUT YOU DONT KNOW IF YOUR
GONNA HATE IT UN TILL YOU READ IT
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 huddychic said…
omg i just finished spirit bound and i cant wait for the 6th book! suddenly december seems so far away!!!
1年以上前 beachchickxoxo said…
heart
I can't wait!!
smile
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guys it was ment to come out in dec 14 now it dec the 7th shit man that would be the best birthday present it the world!!!
1年以上前 emh said…
crying
cant believe tatiana died i loved her
1年以上前 vcrazzzed said…
sick
ah man...i re read the whole series in like 10 days so i could get the other vampire books out of my head before reading spirit bound, but i was so eager i read it in like 2 days and now i know i'm jonzing for the next...i should have taken my time and enjoyed it longer but i couldn't help myself....I NEED LAST SACRIFICE NOW!!!!! :( someone help me with my addiction please
*V*V*V*
1年以上前 emh said…
hmmm
take a deep breath i know how you fell and honestly ive already practically writtin last sacrifice myself and let it turn out how i wanted it mabey you should try that it worked for me
rose and dimitri forever
1年以上前 Novice_Guardian said…
big smile
Omg cannot wait for Last Sacrifice to come OUT!!!!!
I hate suspensful endings!!the title of the last book is confusing there really isnt much sacrifice, judging by Spirit Bound coz Dimitri is already turned back.Whatever happens i hope Rose and Adrian stay together!!!! Stuff dimitri for keeping on rejecting her!