アグリー・ベティ Favourite Ugly Betty Pairings!

perfectprincess posted on Sep 09, 2008 at 08:09AM
Who is, or was your favourite Ugly Betty pairing? And who would you like to see together next?

アグリー・ベティ 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 BeSafe said…
Gio/Betty are my favorite that I have seen so far...and in the longrun Daniel/Betty would be my couple!!!!
1年以上前 perfectprincess said…
I hope that Amanda/Daniel happen sometime again this season even though it may not last long, as they are my favourite pairing! But I totally agree that Gio/Betty works! But I think it will be a while yet till Betty and Daniel get together.
1年以上前 BeSafe said…
Hehe Amanda/Daniel are interesting...they always entertain me when they get together!!!! And so I would not be opposed to them this season...of course for the long run I am pulling for Daniel and Betty, and I honestly don't really want that to happen until the last season, as long as it does happen...:)
1年以上前 perfectprincess said…
Yeah. It would be nice to wait until the very end for Betty and Daniel to get together. It'll be worth the wait!
1年以上前 BeSafe said…
Yep and it would give him a chance to grow up a little more...and it would give their relationship a chance to become closer...even though they are quite close already...Sorry what can I say I'm a Detty shipper at heart...