She get's a lot of slack for how she talks about Edward, but I really 愛 some of the things that Bella says.
Here are a few of my personal faves from the 映画 and the books.
1."The end of Edward, the end of me. I preferred it that way – the last part anyway. I would not live without Edward again; if he was leaving this world, then I would be right behind him.”
2. [Edward: Bella, please stop taking your clothes off!] "Why? Did あなた wanna do that part?”
3. “About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in 愛 with him.”
4. “Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame 次 to what is waiting for あなた at home."
I snapped the phone shut and placed it in her waiting hand. "I'm done.”
5. “I want you, and I want あなた forever. One lifetime is simply not enough for me.”
6. "You already know how I feel, of course. I’m here… which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you."
7. "I 愛 あなた もっと見る than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough?"
Anyone got any other favourites?