True Writers A Death In The Forest

1999jacko posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 06:26PM
hi this is one of my first stories on fanpop and its a mystery sort of thing and the preview is right up about...now:

I ran and ran but the shadow followed me everywhere through the forest, every time I turned around the shadow was there running after me through the scary and dark forest."Why the Hell did I come here in the first place"I think in my head still trying keep up my pace running from the shadow. Suddenly my foot connects with a branch and it sends me tumbling down onto the wet mud on the forest floor. Its a whole minute before I realize I'm screaming as the shadow reaches me but then I see a bullet flying towards me, my scream is cut off as everything goes black.

well I hope you liked the small prologue of it and Ill get back with the 1st chapter by the 5th of August so tell me what you think while I am writing up the chappie and Ill see you soon

True Writers 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 rory2011 said…
big smile
wow ,I want to read ,and I hope I can read all the chapters ,it looks very epic and dark ,I love that kind very much ,and I can't wait to read it ,August is going to be great this year
I loved the prologue and I hope I can know more about this novel ,it sound very interesting novel
1年以上前 1999jacko said…
thanks man I have been trying too hard on my stories in other places to be something that everyone else wants it to be so I forgot want I like to write so I just did something dark like I love to do all the time and again thanks
1年以上前 1999jacko said…
anyone else have any opinions about it even if you think its rubbish just post what you think and I will try and improve to suit you
1年以上前 sadiebugz00 said…
All I have to say is to keep doing what you're doing and you'll go far!
1年以上前 1999jacko said…
smile
thanks
1年以上前 Pyromanics said…
big smile
This is a brilliant story keep it up
1年以上前 1999jacko said…
thanks pyro
1年以上前 1999jacko said…
I am going to post the chapter up in the articles because i have finished it already
1年以上前 alicia386 said…
cool
SUSHI! I luved it. It gave a thrilling feeling at the beginning making the reader want to know why is he running? Great job and I am going to go read the first chapter as we speak!
1年以上前 1999jacko said…
thanks