トゥルーブラッド Sexual Scenes?

vickiee_93 posted on Aug 19, 2009 at 03:04AM
I want to watch the show and I was just wondering how many like sexual scenes there are in this show. Are there like alot? Like every episode? I watched Buffy and I was okay with there scenes....should I not watch this?

トゥルーブラッド 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 brashcandy said…
There are a a few sexual scenes.. at least one or two an episode. Depends on how old you are and what your taste level is. The scenes usually involve some nudity, with breasts on display. Ultimately, True Blood is a show about vamps, humans, sex and blood :) You take it for it is. It's an adult show, but enjoyable down to its very fibre. If you have to agonize over watching it then perhaps you're too young, and can give it a few more years.
1年以上前 mari_giovani said…
wink
^^Exactly!! The scenes have more nudity and blood than buffy had, for sure! Just keep in mind tht its a HBO show, you know? HBO's known for having mature tv shows. It's just not a show about loving and bubbly vampires!! lol ;D
1年以上前 H2o_James said…
well i watch it im ur age 15 and my parents dont care the sexual scenes are amazing very sexual i love it lols lots of sex though buffy is not bubbly vamps there evil *hiss* XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aurora30 said…
Sometimes theres an episode with no sex. But Season 2 definetly goes all out showing the nudity and the "ART" of sex with many people. I agree that if your questioning the amount of sex in a show thats clearly rated R, then mayb yu shud reframe from watching it. The books might be the alternative. Great detail but no images if that was your concern.((meaning no nudity to look at, jus words about it))