Toyota Prius Toyota Ideas for Good

ToyotaTim posted on Apr 12, 2011 at 05:41PM
Hi everyone! I'm helping Toyota get the word out about the Ideas for Good initiative. I wanted to let you know that our panel of judges have narrowed all the great ideas down to 25 finalists. If you found Toyota's TV spots proposing the idea of using Toyota technology to build ventilated tents for relief workers intriguing, you'll definitely want to check out the finalists' ideas and see how Toyota helped bring the medical tent idea to life:

link

To check out the finalists' ideas and vote for your favorite, head over here:

link

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks for your time!

Toyota Prius 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ToyotaTim said…
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share another video showing off the kind of inventive ideas Toyota received as part of their Ideas for Good initiative! This one's all about how Toyota technology can be used to improve rollercoasters’ carbon footprint and help make them more energy-efficient; it really does a great job of showcasing the type of creative solutions Toyota received during the course of the Ideas for Good campaign. Check the video out here:

link

And click here for details about how Deeplocal conducted the simulation:

link

And if you haven't voted for your favorite Ideas for Good yet, head over here before April 30th and let Toyota know which ideas you'd like them to help bring to life:

link

I'm working with Toyota, so if you have any questions, just ask!