日番谷冬獅郎 Fav thing about Hitsugaya

cristinia posted on Apr 23, 2011 at 05:09PM
Whats your Favorite thing about Hitsugaya??

日番谷冬獅郎 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 cristinia said…
heart
My favorite thing about Hitsugaya is EVERYTHING! #1 hes short #2 hes sooo cute #3 hes serious #4 hes a Captain #5 hes Badass #6 hes strong #7 hes like watermelon .... etc.
 My お気に入り thing about Hitsugaya is EVERYTHING! #1 hes short #2 hes sooo cute #3 hes serious #4 hes
1年以上前 SHIROsNO1FAN said…
wink
everything about hitsugaya i love because he is badass i am hitsugaya's biggest fan ever
1年以上前 soran said…
big smile
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 hitsugaya_143 said…
crying
no im the biggest fan of shiro-san i know everything about him cuz ive search for it until i knoe everything even if you ask me and the sure thing is im so in love with him i cant even sleep without looking at shiro-san's face and i cant be comforted when i always saw them together with hinamori
1年以上前 shiroi said…
crying
from my heart i want to say I like everything about hitsugaya from head to toe, I can't say anyting more.

for hitsugaya toushirou

i realized that, you can't be with me...
but....
if someday I am in love with other guy, you always to be special and preciousto me....

from someone who really loves you....
1年以上前 cristinia said…
Oh my god....that was so touching :P I never even cosidered that fact that no matter how hard we try we will never be able to be with him (sob). But! A girl can dream right? Haha
1年以上前 shiroi said…
blush
right right
I agree with you ^^
1年以上前 patricia-nicole said…
big smile
Everything! He is awesome
1年以上前 hitsugaya_143 said…
heart
I love him the way he is :3
1年以上前 MyBlueDragon said…
idk... i guess every small part of him makes him so Ultimate. take something away and he's no longer him.