トータルドラマアイランド do あなた think duncans gonna be in TDM?

Fangirl99 posted on Nov 30, 2009 at 04:00AM
well,when i see the preview,i see him,and,othere times,when everyones together,i dont. its SO awkward.i thinks hes an intern thoght.but,itll be sad if hes not (for me) but,i have a repalcement, ALIJENDRO :D.tell me f u think duncan will or not

トータルドラマアイランド 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 duncanlovR said…
I actually kinda hope he's an intern,seems like it'd be cool.I don't really think he's going to be a big topic in it,because in the trailer,he only has one scene,and in that scene he's draging Gwen & Courtney down a egyptian pyramid?For some reason to meh it looks like he,Courtney and Gwen are training to become Santa's raindeer,Gwen & Courtney are raindeer failures,and Duncan's gonna be the next Rudolph.............my God,I have lost it....o_o
1年以上前 thecodebreaker said…
Harold should win this season
 Harold should win this season
1年以上前 TDIlover226 said…
smile
I'm not really sure...
I don't see him much in the preview..
I think he gets voted off early...
Hey, wait a minute, if Duncan's on TDM, that means there's a good chance that Beth won TDA.
Or, they could both just not be there and Alejandro and Sierra are their fill-ins ^^
1年以上前 Courtney370 said…
big smile
Your Wish just did happen. he is going to Be on tdm and beth well she's not.
1年以上前 sonicluver101 said…
meh
I hope hes an intern or not in it ='__'=''
I swear, if there's anymore ridiculous DxC stuff going on for a whole nother season, i might go on a rampage >>"
1年以上前 duncanlovR said…
I really hope he's in it but,yah if there's all this DxC crap,I may have to rethink that..>_<
1年以上前 CyD12 said…
i think he is going to be there cause u see him in like 2 part of the trailer....
when chris says TOTAL.....DRAMA.....THE MUSICAAAAL!
and when gwen and courtney are getting down of a piramid (or however u write that thingy)

Ducan is in those parts...