トータルドラマアイランド Are あなた sad that 次 season after TDA,their are supposed to be brand new characters for the show?

Flo_and_Trent posted on Jun 15, 2009 at 01:55PM
I know its been said that someone from TDI/A will guess star on it or something like that,but I'm gunna miss TxG and Trent,Courtney,Izzy.....the point is I don't want this season to end because next season their might be different character!:'(

トータルドラマアイランド 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Darksiidee said…
crying
I'm with you!!! i gonna miss, Courtney, Duncan, Lindsay, Leshawna, Owen, Justin, Izzy, Trent, everybody! inclusive Heather! But over all DxC!! without they, TDI/A isn't funny!
1年以上前 ahern34 said…
crying
Yeah. *Sigh* I'll miss then soooo much. *Crying*
1年以上前 TDIlover226 said…
rainy
Chah, I figured that out a long time ago....I'm gonna miss Duncan, Courtney, Izzy, Owen, and Noah.
1年以上前 rockzsanders said…
worried
Yep. I read that a couple of months ago. I never did good when it comes to dealing with new people on shows. (Kind of like when CSI:Miami got rid of Alexx! I HATE the new girl! She's a bitch with no sense of humor!) Sorry for rambeling. I really don't like new characters that much; probably because I'm so used to all of the old characters! :(
1年以上前 Flo_and_Trent said…
I know!Do you think Leshawna's friend Jasmine will be on it?
1年以上前 Hollestercutie said…
i think they will like bring 10 of the most popular people like:
Trent
Gwen
Duncan
Courtney
Lindsay
Izzy
Cody
Leshawna
Heather
and Harold

then there be like 14 new characters and new couples.
Well I heard that the TDI/A people would guess star on an episode every once in a while...
1年以上前 xxXsk8trXxx said…
NO THERE WILL BE NO NEW CHARACTERS NOAH WINS (YAY)
How do you know?
1年以上前 vamp_grl_123 said…
i heard new and old charecters. i dont care as long as Trent Gwen and Duncan are still there. Oh and Izzy.
Ya,as long as TxG and Izzy are there,I'll be okay.^^
1年以上前 bubble_babe said…
thats messed up, if there is not 1 person from tdi/a, i will be so pissed, if they do we should make a "The Cool 22" sopt 4 all of them, lets not let them die! but that sopt will be onley 4 the frist 22 campers, if any new person if on their...well idk now
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
i really don't care if there is new ppl, i mean, it'll be more drama, new love, NEW ADICTIONS! but still i will miss:
izzy
gwen
trent
DJ
duncan
harold
cody
lindsy
beath
and heather...
1年以上前 xxXsk8trXxx said…
OMFG THEY'LL BE IN TDM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN NOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAROLD!!!!!!!!1 (their the only ppl I care about from tdi)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 xxXsk8trXxx said…
Y HEAR THAT, FLO AND VAMPGIRL AND BUBBLE BABE AND GWENXTRENT AND HOLLISTERCUTIE AND ROCKZSANDERS AND TDILOVER226 AND AHERN34 AND DARKSIIDEE
1年以上前 rockzsanders said…
laugh
Okay... =/
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
laugh
YES, YES I DO...
1年以上前 TDIlover226 said…
rainy
Ok.....that was rude. and to think I was just starting to like you....
1年以上前 Duncan-superfan said…
crying
Yes!*crying* Cuz there will be nomore DUNCAN!!! *whines*
1年以上前 Trentluvr6 said…
crying
CRY CRY CRY
1年以上前 TOTALFan said…
big smile
I'm gonna choke Kathie to death!
she is so stupid!
and, SHE STOLE CODY FROM RONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SHALL KILL HER!
1年以上前 creativegirl31 said…
smile
No. I'm not sad. I'm actually quite anxious to see the new charcters.