Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama X (an X-Men- TDOC クロス over RP)

jadore_renard posted on Jun 26, 2011 at 09:09PM
Exactly what the title says, a cross over between xmen and the total drama ocs ^^

Rules:

-Watch your grammar

-No god modding

-Please don't make your characters too over powered. One or two powers tops.

-you can have relationships with cannon characters (both xmen and total drama) but it will be first come, first serve. (I call Nightcrawler xD) if a character has already been claimed, please refrain from getting upset.

-I can't think of anything else major to write, so have fun ^^

Everyone is welcome, but if you're not familiar with the X-Men, please maybe read up on them a bit before joining?
last edited on Jun 26, 2011 at 09:12PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 467 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 467

1年以上前 jadore_renard said…
(I don't know how to start this >,<)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(Awesomeness :D Eh, I have to think of powers thought... Eh, my creativity isn't quite working today ^^; I'll figure out something, I think, because I don't want my OC to have the power to be invisible >-<;; )
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(Awesome sauce! You made it! ^^...I'm not sure if I should use Madeline...not a lot of people know about her..only you (Tap) and Danni ^^;)
(You should use Madeline ^^ she's awesome :D I'm probably going to use my X-Men OCs as well because I'm and wouldn't be able to think of many powers. Invisibility is a cool power though Anna :3 lol honestly anything goes for X-Men powers xD There's seriously a girl who's only power is the ability to talk to squirrels XDDD)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(... She's an X-Men OC of yours, am I right? I know her, very colorful hair :3 Bweh, didn't see THAT one coming, did'cha? >:3 Ah well, Imma just create an X-Me OC now, I've thought of a power that reminds a heck lot of Jean's and Magneto's >w> Heck yes, I'm that uncreative .w. Gonna draw her tomorrow or something, probably TDI style since I suck big time at anything else. .3.

And, drum roll please, I'll now announce her power, since I'm in the mood for it. .w. Her power is... Molecular manipulation! She (I think I'll make a she) can turn a thing into a different kind item, pretty much any item, and, she can control them, such as lift them from the ground, move them, you know, such kind of stuff. :3 She has not learned how to control her power yet, so things around her might turn into other things without she actually ment to do it :3

Yup, I'm not very creative, I know >^> I'll think of her personality, and name XD)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(New post because I'm lazeh... And, there is!? :DD I thought of another ability for her thought, becayse this one sounds way more awesome XD)
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(XDDDD That's fucking awesome! I wanna talk to squirrels! :DD Then I can ask it if it's ever seen a GIR that said "I wanna be a mongoose" .w. xDDD And you think Maddie's awesome? ^^;; She's a little too sue-ish..and you know Madeline, Anna? .w. ..I DIDN'T see that comming >w> and SHE SOUNDS AWEOSME!! :DDDDDD)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(But I did >w> *Cough*BecauseIwastheonetowriteit*cough* XD And really? :D yey, my un-named OC is liked >w< xD)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(Spamming 'cause my Mac suuuck .w.)
(She's so silly and epic. She's actually crazy powerful xD link Teddy's pretty load-ish and sue-ish, so don't worry about Madeline ^^ That's an awesome power *wishes I had of thought of it xD* I'm just going to use Kiera, Teddy, Hilmar and possibly Colby (I haven't used Byron or Jan yet, but I don't want to use too many people X,x) )
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(XDDDDDD...I kind of wanted to use Kevin .w. (New X-Man OC :33) )
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(Spam until I get it >:D)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(She's epic! :D I like her suit >w<
Awe, one of you guys' OCs are Sues! :D Awe, I wish I could have thought of Teddy's, it's unique, different from molecular manipulation, it reminds of so many other's powers XC Hehe, i finally thought of a name for her! :D I'm naming her after my grandmother, Alice! :D Yeah, that woman is awesome >w>)
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(I LOVE that name! "Alice" =w= <3)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(Aww, thank yew Dannieh >w< I think Alice might be my first female OC who doesn't act like a bitch a very lot XD I'll create a bio of some kind for her tomorrow, and probably Frank too, if I have the time for creating bios tomorrow ^^; I have a shit load of things to do XD )
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(Sounds good to meh~ :33)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(Hehe >w<)
(Alice is an awesome name :D Do you guys want to start RPing soon? ^^;)
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(Sure! .w.)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(Yeah :D I just have no idea how to start it ^^;;; Oh well, I'll try :3 might have to leave soon, it's 12:48 am. and I have a shit load of things to do tomorrow ^^; I won't leave now, thought, maybe within an hour or so :3)

Alice: *Unpacking her stuff from the 2 heavily loaded suitcases of hers, exhausted from carrying them up the stairs, still afraid to use her power for it* (I thought she should be new there, being a brand new OC, yadda yadda. I have no idea who she should be sharing a room with thought ^^;;)
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(..I'm...not really sure how to start this off ^^;;)
(She can share with Colby if you want. lol Cobly's kind of crazy though. She has a never ending feud/prank war with Bobby xD)

Teddy: *is sitting under a tree outside the mansion sketching the fountain*
---
Hilmar: *is concentrating while using his powers, attempting to blow leaves out of the pool rather than having to clean them out by hand)
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(What's Colby's power? .w.)
Madeline: *walking around the pool, rubbing her arm, looking down*...*looks down, bitting her snake bite pircing .w.*
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(Sounds fine to me :D Now, somehow, my mind sees Bobby throwing Alice's stuff in the pool, believing it's Colby's XD)
Alice: *Removes several tees from the suitcase, only to have the half of them transformed into books* Ah, god must help me, this stuff is killing MY stuff! D: *Shakes her head, laying the remaining clothes in the drawer, placing the books on her nightstand* *Trying to remove the last of her clothes in her suitcases and place it in the drawer, a few pairs of pants transformed into picture frames, newspapers and one of them, a broken doorbell*
(Colby has super strength and enhanced durability(?) like she's not invincible, but it takes more to injure her than it would an average person)

Hilmar: *continues to blow the leaves out of the pool, not noticing Madeline. He accidentally blows them at her* *glances up quiclky and says in a strong Swedish accent* Oh I am sorry. I did not realize you were there D:
last edited 1年以上前
Colby: *bounds into the room and walks up behind Alice* Hey! What's up roomie? *sounds far too up beat xD*
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(..Colby sounds FAWING awesome! XD)
Madeline: *small whimper, feeling the cold smlimy wet leaves on her, compleatly frezez* >m<...

(Hey, is it bad for me to want Madeline to be paired with Logan? .w.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
Alice: *Groans in despair* There comes a time in every mutant's life, where they wish they didn't have their powers. T^T *Looking around the room to see if everything is as it should be, gathers her rather old phone, walks out the door and closes it tightly shut behind her, making sure not to interrupt anyone*

(It isn't, he's awesome .w.)
last edited 1年以上前
(I don'y see anything wrong with it. I guess it would depend on how old Madeline is. It wouldn't matter all that much though because Wolvie's freaking ancient either way xD seriously he's older than Charles...)

Colby: Really? I've always loved my powers. I guess that time hasn't come for me :D They allowed me to beat the crap out of my older brothers for my entire childhood *rummages through her trunk until she pulls out a package of water balloons and grins* perfect. These balloons have a date with Bobby Drake's mattress and pillows >:3 I jacked his room key from his room mate, so this'll be easy *evil laugh and glances at Alice* Hey, d'you think you could keep look out for me?
====
Hilmar: *looks slightly worried that he's offended her with the leaves* I am really sorry, I should have used the pool net D:

1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
Alice: *Opens the door again and walks in, scratching the back of her head* Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't notice you, my hearing isn't the best ^^; *Apologizing look* *Looks at the waterballoons* Eh, sure I can, but just so you're aware of my, my sense of hearing words isn't there very best, I'm working on it thought, I'm not sure if I'm able to hear if Bobby is coming... Eh, by the way, what does he look like?
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(Madeline's 19 >w>..too young for him xDDD)
Madeline: ;n; I-it's fine..I-I...I-I...e-excuse me >m<...*running into the mansion, small leaves falling off as she runs*
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(Juuust gonna do some updates on Alice's power, since I would have forgotten it by tomorrow .w. She's able to destroy molecules, and therefor, destroy things, but not like an explosion or so, they just kind of vanish, doesn't exist anymore. If concentrating very much, she's able to make things, but she hasn't learned that yet. Might do more updates, if I feel like it >->)
Hilmar: *blinks, turning back to the pool and grabbing the pool net while sighing* well I guess I must have to use the old fashion way, ya? Don't want to be hitting anyone else...
---
Teddy: *closes her sketchbook and heads into the house*
---
Colby: well, he's about this tall *gestures* with blond hair and baby blue eyes *tries not to sound like she finds him attractive* (in reality she has a huge crush on him. She just would never admit it xD)

(Well he has a thing for Jean and she's only like 20-24, so I don't think nineteen would be that bad :P)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
Alice: I see... I'll keep an eye on him. Anyone else I should look out for? Any "Prankers" that would probably go for the new one to pull their pranks on? Because I suppose you're not the only one who would pull pranks here ;) Am I right?
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(Spam because my Mac is shitty c: I'm going to bed soon, so if I won't answer, that's why ^^)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(Spam,'cause nothing works T^T)
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(Aww, Colby~ =w= And okie Anna! D:)
Madeline: >//m//< *keeps running randomly/aimlessly*..!!!...*opens a random door, running into the room (IDC who's room, you guys can pick >w>), plastering herslef against the door, eyes shut, panting softly*
(Oh yeeey~ :333..and isn't Jean like...23 or something? .3.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(Spaaam :33)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
(imma go check on this in the morning thought XD)
(okie good night Anna ^^)

Colby: Maybe Kurt... But he'd mostly try to hit on you and pull pranks on other people to impress you :P
C'mon gotta get to his room before he does!
---
(want it to be Wolvie's room? I can RP as him if you want :P)
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
(Goodnight Anna~ 3: ^^)

(Chu can if you want :P :3)
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
Alice: Kurt? Blue elfy boy? I guess he'll be busy today, I accidently overheard the proffeser's and Mr. Logan's conversation, or, what I did hear of it, the professor said something about the danger room, whatever that is, and Logan should find Kurt and tell him to meet the professor there. But thanks for the warning, I should look out for elfy's pranks... *walks out the door* now, shall we pull that prank on Bobby? :)
(okie ^^)

Wolverine: *had his leather jacket pulled on and was preparing to leave the room when Madeline came in. quickly turns with his claws out, pointing them at her, but relaxes when he sees she's no threat* Sorry 'bout that...*grunts* what are ya doin' in my room? Lost or somethin?
-----
Teddy: *checks the training schedule and sees that she's in the danger room for the rest of the day. Suddenly the blood drains out of her face and her knees begin to shake* I-it's okay Teddy, I-it's just training. You can do it *gulps*
---
Colby: *grins* yes! Drake so had this one coming!
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
Alice: *Runs around a few corners, stopping to check if anyone's there* Nope, no one. *waves towards Colby* he's not here, now's the chance! :D
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
Madeline: *eyes widen when she sees his claws, slams her back against the door, having a terrified look on her face*...*shuts her eyes tightly, hugging her self again*...I-I..I-I-I..!! >m<
(^Chicken...*smirk*)
Colby: *turns the key in the door and swiftly enters the room* now what to start with? Hmmm.... *stuffs he water balloons inside his pillows and under his sheets and then turns to set up some booby traps*
1年以上前 Lollipop97 said…
Alice: *making sure no one is near, takes out her schedule, trying to figure out what The Danger Room is*
Wolverine: *sighs* look, I'm sorry. Just wasn't expectin' someone to come bursting through my door. It was a knee jerk reaction
----
Colby: *sets the last trap and leaves the room, giving Alice a thumbs up* the room has been successfully unfiltrated *mischievous grin*
----
Hilmar: *examines the pool* well it looks clean enough to me... *wipes sweat off of his forehead before taking off his t-shirt and slowly climbing into the pool*
----
Teddy: *gets her uniform on, trembling slightly*
1年以上前 GWENxTRENT said…
Madeline: ..../// *looks up at him (short one >w>)*...I-I...i-it's okay...*looks down, realizes she's covered in leaves*...;n;..
(lol Hilmar xD way to make things awkward for Madeline)

Wolverine: *notices the leaves, slightly puzzled* you uh, have a run in with a tree?
---
Teddy: *heads down to the danger room and catches a glance of Kurt. She instantly begins blushing* m-maybe training won't be so bad after all... That is if I manage to speak to him ^//^;