Tokio Hotel Worst Band Ever? Oh Noes!

rawrr-doll posted on Feb 01, 2009 at 12:24PM
:'( Tokio Hotel are up for worst band ever :'(
NEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

Tokio Hotel 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 rithumdragon said…
I don't even see how the hell that's POSSIBLE! People are obviously judging before they've heard all their stuff. ;)
1年以上前 TokioSmosh said…
sad
Are you srs? :o
Those people must not know what good music is then. :x
1年以上前 rithumdragon said…
The JoBros "won" Worst Band. xD (Fail.) I don't like the Jonas Brothers but I know they don't deserve Worst...I've not heard one of the bands on the list who were nominated, but I know pretty much no-one deserved it lol.
1年以上前 mrs-mindfreak said…
That's horrible! Tokio Hotel is going to freaking take over the world! They cannot be even considered as worst band! That's a complete joke!
1年以上前 AngieeKayy89 said…
nein! thats terrible.
Tokio Hotel is going DOMINATE THE WORLD.
the jonas brothers should of won worst band EVER. x]
1年以上前 lizzy said…
well some people just dont like the kind of music
1年以上前 RemindMe said…
angry
In my class they say, that Bill is gay, and he is nasty.. And much more.. But me and my friend are totaly towards....!
1年以上前 RemindMe said…
But some say, that they also are in best? (:
1年以上前 gomukiller said…
I'm a musician and personally I think 75% of the band is OK... But Bill kills all the talent they have... I was disapointed when I bought the Cd Scream :'(...
1年以上前 SnapeOWNSedward said…
Don't believe that. From what I heard, most people who say Tokio Hotel sucks never even bothered to listen to thier music. They tend to base thier opinions on the Kaulitz twins appearance. Here's a few comments I heard. "Bill looks gay." "There is no way Tom is just a wigger." Haters grow up.
1年以上前 xHumanoid said…
kiss
I don't care what other people think of Tokio Hotel, they rock the Tokio-Aliens' world, and that's all that matters.
We're here for you, TH! <3
1年以上前 kenzichu said…
what ?? tokio hotel is 1 of the best band's in a long time
 what ?? tokio hotel is 1 of the best band's in a long time
1年以上前 oJdelight56 said…
OMG, I fell in love with them as soon as my bfff introduced them to me! THey are one of my favorite bands!
Can you stop picking on th JoBros! I think they are epic
1年以上前 theonlyking said…
heart
now that's just silly they are the best band ever I'd like to see any other band trying to beat them