Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 16238

1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
I got the pictures from the Youtube video. :)

The HD youtube video.
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Wow, it's only been a few hours and we've already gone through 3 pages FANGIRLING OVER OUR EPIC COUPLE!!!
YES! IT MUST GO ON!
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Yes! Just wait until the actual episode! And the spot is alive again!!!
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
LOL I'm going to bed now, it's midnight here, but keep the fangirlyness going!!
Sweet Tiva dreams, girls. :)
Bye Piper! Night!
smile
Goodnight Piper!

Sweet Tiva Dreams to you too!
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Night Piper!

YES, JENN.

The spot has well and truly been resuscitated!
angry
OKAY, NOW I'M PISSED....

WTF?
 OKAY, NOW I'M PISSED.... WTF?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I have missed ALOT of fangirl dieing. lol. I was freaking out whenI watched it. Danyell seriously just sat there & stared at me trying hard not to laugh. She just shook her head. But when I watched it last night I totally needed a pick me up & well... it picked me up! =]

Bahumbog to those mean comments!
big smile
Yes, I've been wondering where you were Jenna! We wanted you to join in! XD

Yes, BAH HUMBOG!
big smile
Does anyone else sense some serious eye!sex the bit after the sneak peek. Like "Gibbs interrupts them and they suddenly become uncomfortable" type eye sex?
big smile
NEWS!

1. We have a McAbbian's Thread over on the McGee/Abby spot! PLEASE JOIN!

2. The Tivotee's Awards 2010 are NOW OPEN TO NOMINATIONS, so PM me.
OHMYGOD I'M HERE AGAIN!
YAY! :D
I've probably got five hours before I have to log off. :D

What happened to the craziness we got going on just hours ago?
Nobody wanted to flail with me. :(
And I have to go to bed soon. :(

So do you think there will be eye sex Mikella?
There will be EYESEX!

THE eye sex.
Just popping in to say something about the mean youtube comments.
Those anti-tiva/ziva people used to get me really angry and upset but now I just roll my eyes at them.
This is them just being really sour because they're not getting what they want on the show, so they feel the need to attack Tiva with those kind of comments.
But seriously, they can just whine all they want because the cast/producers/writers seem to be really aware of Tiva's (and Ziva's) huge fan base and popularity and they're not gonna let something like that drop.
So don't worry about the antis.
TIVA'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE, BABY!

Just felt the need to expres all of that.

Oh, and yes, there will be eye!sex.
Ah, I heart Tiva.
That is all.

Kay, I'm gonna go study now.....
*waves*
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
You're so totally right Piper! :D
Just a little article thing. Doesn't really reveal anything new - just talks about Tiva in the premiere!
link

"Sneak Peek - Nothing About Jackson's Safety, But There's Tony & Ziva!

The sneak peek (below) shows the bullpen at NCIS Headquarters. Tony (Michael Weatherly) is working when Ziva (Cote de Pablo) returns from vacation. Tony says she looks "balmy," and although she does "not know what balmy means, [she assumes] it is not good." Apparently Tony was "alone manning the fort, handling Gibbs solo" all summer. Anyone else remembering how it used to just be Tony and Gibbs (Mark Harmon) before Kate Todd (Sasha Alexander) was recruited in the pilot episode? Ziva insists she was working while away. They then have a conversation about her tan lines, or lack thereof. She also has "something case related," but Tony's too busy smelling her--"ocean and shea butter." Tony being Tony, he's not completely focused on work anymore and instead looks like he's dreaming about the beach. It looks like there will be hints of "Tiva" to satisfy those fans, but of course, there's always work to be done."
BAH HUMBUG to those haters!!

And the article's cool, Piper! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the article, Piper!

Read this.

link

Hoorah for LittleSammy!
That was great, Mikella!
Last night, I was so bored, that I read through ALL SEVENTY SEVEN pages of this thread.

I even starting tearing up abit remembering all the flailing and dirty conversations we had! XD
Aw, now you're making me want to do that!
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
That is so random, Dannii! I didn't read nearly as much as you did, but I did go through a few old pages of the ^<v thread on the NCIS spot. . . I can't believe that thing has been going for what, a year? :)
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Hey!
Check this out! An inside look! :D
link

(Lots inside! No tiva but loads of other stuff. Clips, interviews. . .)
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Me too! Now when I have time I have to go through all the pages too!

And Jenn thanks for the link... haven't watched it yet, but I am going to soon. =]
Thanks for the link Jenn, but the video didn't work for me. Maybe people outside the US can't view it? Nevertheless, I think it might be the same as this one:
link

Okay.... now for really exciting Tiva news.
Take a deep breath because I literally started jumping up and down and screaming silently at this news.

Got the news from this article, which you can find here:
link

"Plus, look for the return of Ziva's father (Michael Nouri) to lead to what Brennan calls this season's FIRST BIG TONY-ZIVA MOMENT!!!!

"For Tiva fans, there is a moment in the first half of the season," Brennan says. "There will be some ghosts from the past, though maybe some of them are not ghosts. It probably won't go as far as [the fans] want it to, but have we ever gone far enough for them?"

Shane Brennan is talking about a BIG TONY-ZIVA MOMENT!!!!

I am so ecstatic right now!
Cannnot contian the excitement!
OMGOMGOMGOMG

Sorry, really incoherent at the moment.

*wanders off to die of excitement and joy*
big smile
Thanks Piper, that's great news!

I think I'd be jumping for joy too, if it weren't for the fact that SB has a tendency of overexaggerating things, so I not really getting my hopes up TOO HIGH.
Yeah, I know, I was thinking about that too, you can't really fully trust what SB says.
But he says "first" moment, which gets me thinking... they've already had big angsty tiva moments during the end-of-season6-arc, so maybe it's time for a positive tiva moment?
And he also says "It probably won't go as far as the fans want it to" which I feel implies that it will be going in the right direction, just not all the way to them hooking up.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I am trying to keep the hopes down about that, but they just seem to keep going up. I am especially excited that it comes in connection with the Eli episodes. . .that implies it is going to be a deep, serious tiva moment! :D (I'm sure we will also have plenty light-hearted ones)
last edited 1年以上前
TODAY IS MASSIVE FREAK OUT DAY.

NCIS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.
Oh yes, the premiere is so close!

And yeah Jenn, I agree, I'm excited for a deep, caring tiva moment in the Eli episodes. You can never guess what's gonna happen with SB's interpretation of Tiva but I hope it's gonna be heartwarmingly good!
We've been suffering from withdrawals. Serious Tiva withdrawals. 'Bout time they give us something.
Ahaha yes. I think they do it to excite us even more.
Like when we suddenly get a Tiva preview and a Tiva spoiler out of nowhere after so many weeks of nothing.
I get very excited when they finally give us something!
Do you think this moment will be bigger then The Moment?
Assuming that The Moment is the "i couldn't live without you" moment, then idk because that moment was pretty huge. A confession so deep from Tony - that's huge.
I think this upcoming moment may be something we haven't seen before from them, like a hug, or maybe just some more honest opening up to each other. Because that kind of stuff is a big moment in the context of Tiva.
last edited 1年以上前
heart
<3 <3 <3 <3 The first half of the season, her dad returning so I'm assuming we have to wait until November for that... maybe it will fall the week of my birthday... that would be awesome! lol

On the downside though (Not about NCIS)... I was on a penpal website that I belong to and some 17 year old left me a photo comment saying eww & saying my weight was the reason she had an eating disorder. I wrote a polite message telling her that if she did not like the way that I looked that she didn't have to look at me and then I felt the need to write a blurb on my profile about eating disorders being an epidemic, because so many young girls starve themselves & become anorexic/bulemic. Anyway, so despite me knowing I have a completely inactive thyroid & being happy with myself it still hurt a bit.... but NCIS picked me right back up!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
angry
@ Jenna: What a nasty little b*tch, if i knew who she was she'd get a piece of my mind. She's more likely starving herself because of the skeletons we see on magazines and on tv! Do not let her get to you Jenna, she obviously has no confidence and wants to bring others down with her.

And i am so excited about the premier but will see it in the morning as i have to download it. I'm hoping SB will come thru this time and give us the Tiva that we have been wanting all these years. It sure as hell is about time!
smile
McGee: Why are you so tan?
Ziva: Why are you so white?

LOL.

@Jenna: Just ignore that girl. She obviously feels she has to blame someone other than herself for her disorder. But it's not gonna make her feel any better, so don't worry about it.
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
big smile
Hey girls! How is everyone?

I've been absent for a while, work kept me really busy, but I got some spoilers:

link
I can't wait for this episode!!
GUESS WHAT?!?!? IT PREMIERES IN LESS THAN FOUR HOURS IN NY!!!! *dies* But I have to wait until tomorrow night to watch it *growls in anger* Stupid Fox for switching Glee to 8 PM on Tuesdays!
heart
Thanks Joyce & Dani! I tried not to let it get me down and have just chosen to ignore it! <3 You girls make things all better!

I am sooo excited for the premiere tonight! Only 1 hr & 12 min left for those in the US who can watch it tonight. =]
Ah, don't remind me! *buries face in hands* I won't be on until I see it, so don't worry about spoilers!
heart
OMG AMAZINGGGGG episode! I will not say a peep until everyone has seen it though. <3 <3
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Yes, AMAZING episode! I can't wait till our discussion! (and next week's episode. . .and the one after that. . .and the one after that. . .and the rest of the season). I had to DVR it though and start thirty minutes late (I'd pout but then the tivotees who are not in America would probably clobber me!) and then it cut off the preview for next weeks episode! :(
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
OMG, I just watched it! I won't say anything, though. Because of time difference it premiered while I was at school today, so I practically ran home this afternoon. I managed to cut 20 minutes off the time it takes me to walk home, lol.

Palmer: The meringue had an amazing appearance, almost like that of nimbus clouds...
Ducky: *silence*
:D
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
crying
OMG!!! I wanna watch!! But i'm going to miss it T_T!!!!! *BRB, gonna go cry*