Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 16238

1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
An MW interview we should all ponder about.

link

[It's the very first post on the page, by specialagentm in reply to Volisar.]

However, here's the question I like to ponder on.

Q: He behaves like a hero at the beginning of the season with Ziva. Does he realize he is in love with her?

MW: Even if he feels something for her, he says nothing that would betray himself. After this first episode which was traumatic for both of them, their attraction is more than just physical. It is enriched with emotion and a feeling of protection. It becomes stronger and I like it.

[My brain died.]

Thoughts?
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Oh! So Michael likes Tiva?! YAY!!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
See what I mean about the mixed signals. I'm starting to think Michael and Cote have swapped roles. I'm liking it, because then there's the chance that they're saying all these things to keep the viewers wondering. :D
If Michael says something like that, then I'm hoping that they will soon be able to break Rule 12 once and for all!
heart
:D He likes Tiva now, doesn't he?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
^ I think he does! :) *squee*
laugh
*screams*

*falls to floor, crying with happiness*
last edited 1年以上前
*helps Dannii up* *fails* *joins Dannii on the floor and starts bawling*

*still bawls*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
*hands tissues to Mikella and Dannii* *and joins them*
big smile
*rolling around in puddles of tears*

*starts laughing uncontrollably* :D
Oh, I love you guys. X)
TELL ME MW WAS ONLY KIDDING.

*CRIES*
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
* sobs and laughs at the same time*
heart
*tries to stand up but falls back down* *clutches stomach*

HESGOTTABEJOKING.

*CRIES/LAUGHS*
*dies thinking that Michael is joking*
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
* is in shock* *still bawls* :D
heart
*BASHES HEAD ON THE FLOOR*]
*cries*
hecantbekidding

*bashes head on the floor again*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
*cries* *posts 'I'M SO HAPPY' on facebook* *cries*
heart
*cries**cries*cries*
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
*drowns in tears*
heart
*freaks out and tries to save Katherine but drowns with her*
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
Goodnight, girls. *cries myself to sleep*
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
There is seriously lots of crying & falling & freaking out going on here. lol.

Is everyone okkkay?

That is a very interesting question & answer!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Lol, Are you girls ok??

Been away all day and missed the madness!!

Its a great interview, lots to think about! The Tiva ship sails on calm waters!! :)
last edited 1年以上前
heart
The Tiva ship indeed sails on calm waters.

IF MW'S INTERVIEW IS NOT ENOUGH, CHECK THIS OUT.

THIS TIME FROM CdP.

link

[The interview's in French. She [The poster] translated it in English.]

Here's the part where I died:

Q: This week, the French audience will discover the 7th season of NCIS. And as soon as the first episode, DiNozzo finally declares his love to Ziva…

CdP: Wait… He does talk about love but in his own way! Without the “Je t’aime je t’aime je t’aime” (she says that in French) Everything lies in what is left unsaid between them.

Q: Would you like it if something real happened between them?

CdP: Yes! That’s all I’m waiting for! Ziva deserves to have fun at last! (laughs)

*cries/bawls/screams/panics/passes out*
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Goodness. I'm gone for a little bit and everybody just goes crazy! Oh well, I guess there is nothing for it but to go crazy too!

*does what everybody else has been doing, while jumping up and down*

Now we just need TPTB to say all that. Hmm, that might be a bit harder.
last edited 1年以上前
Unfortunately Jenn, that would really be a lot harder. :(

*sniff* *sniff* *achoo* * cries*
smile
*dies again from what Cote said*

ANYONE ELSE CONFUSED THOUGH?
About what?

Did you read the part where she says they are like Mulder and Scully from the X-Files? And then she says she doesn't really know the show but it seemed right?

And where she said if she died she'd like to save someone's life. I immediately thought, "Tony."
I'm confused about the fact that she said they weren't gonna get together and that she thought the dynamic wasn't right for a proper relationship. :S
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
But if you think about it at the time of the interview Ziva was in major meltdown, she was angry with everyone! She had kept secrets, didn't trust anyone! Maybe when she said the dynamic wasn't right for a proper relationship she ment not at that time! Cause they have had a lot of repair work to do to the relationship!

I think Cote knows more than she lets on, she does the same Ziva smirk when asked questions on Tiva, she is a shipper tho. She has said it many times in the past!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Spoiler!!!! Not Tiva but a pic non the less!!

link
laugh
LOL. I swear, Franks loves looking for trouble. XD
heart
Joyce.

But if you think about it at the time of the interview Ziva was in major meltdown, she was angry with everyone! She had kept secrets, didn't trust anyone! Maybe when she said the dynamic wasn't right for a proper relationship she ment not at that time! Cause they have had a lot of repair work to do to the relationship!

I think Cote knows more than she lets on, she does the same Ziva smirk when asked questions on Tiva, she is a shipper tho. She has said it many times in the past!

THANK YOU FOR BEING THE SUNSHINE OF MY RAINY DAY.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Lol, no probs Mikella!

I like to find the most optimistic reasoning behind their interviews! Just like the interview that was posted the other day at Paley Fest, Cote said she didn't think Tiva would happen. But all of these interviews are shortened and edited not quite to the way they were asked. I don't think she ment that they would never without any doubt happen, i think she ment that with the knowlege she had they would not happen in season 7! Because they were after all talking about what happens in season 7!!
last edited 1年以上前
link It's somewhere...

heart
I totally had a dream about meeting Pauley Perrette last night & she was so nice! I imagine she'd be the same in person. =]

However, not feeling too well today. Slight headache & very nauseous. Don't know what's going on, but I better not be getting sick. On the upside yesterday afternoon my NCIS Lanyard came so I put my work badge on it & will wear it daily at work. =]
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
Hey everyone!

Spoilers!

Press Release & Pics for 8x01 "Spider and the Fly":
link

From Fancast:
link

What do you think about this?
crying
BD is STILL referred to as "Recurring Cast"! GRRRRRRRRR.
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
I know! poor Brian! He's basically in every episode, so why not make him a series regular!
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I am not happy about them not mentioning Gibbs missing Ziva's citizenship ceremony. To me, that was completely out of character for him and didn't exactly leave me with a wonderful feeling towards him before the break (Gibbs is always amazing, but that knocked his amazingness down a teensy bit). As for Tony, I guess there is nothing to be said. Except that he promised and then wasn't there!
Frustrating spoiler.
I am seriously going to send a message to Michael Ausiello asking for some Tiva scoop! I'm getting fed up with waiting!
heart
Poor Brian! He totally deserves to be upgraded from recurring cast.

And it's disappointing that they won't explore Gibbs not being at Ziva's citizenship ceremony. Maybe after the first few eppy's they'll mention it?
The spoiler: Dissapointing. The fact itself that they won't acknowledge Tony and Gibbs missing Ziva's citizenship ceremony: INDESCRIBABLE.

:( This is not a happy day.
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Hi guys. I'm new here and I absolutely adore Tiva and NCIS. Just thought I should join and say hello since I love discussing/analysing/fangirling over Tiva all the time! lol
Oh and btw my nickname is Piper, if you want you can call me that. :)

Yeah, I heard about that spoiler and I'm so diasppointed too. I was really looking forward to some tony/ziva and gibbs/ziva bonding moments if the citizenship thing were to come up.

This is a really long message now, lol sorry, but have you guys watched the new footage of Michael Weatherly and Cote de Pablo accepting their award for the Glamorous Couple Award in Monte Carlo? They're really cute and sweet!!
link
link
link
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the title for Episode 5 Season 8 is gonna be 'Dead Air' - which was apparently the title of a horror film so people think this might be a Halloween ep!
link
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hey Piper, welcome to the spot. I'm Joyce, thanks for adding the links to the vids.
big smile
Hey Piper! I'm Dannii.

Welcome to the spot! I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

Thanks for the links! :D
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Hey Piper! I'm Jenn. Thanks for the links!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Vote for NCIS!!!
link

Its about time NCIS won something!!!
You know what I like, Piper? When newcomers bring SPOILERS!! Welcome to the thread! *crashes into wall*