Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14651-14700 of 16238

1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Jax- I know, isn't it heartbreaking for Callie & Arizona. Christina too. & Bailey... gotta love her! <3 I'm still not getting into Scandal, though I only watched 2 times I think. Happy Birthday to your nephew!

@Dannii - Hi sweetie! How are you doing?

Not been feeling well girls. I think it's a cold, got some inflammation in my nose, it's real sore & can't breathe. Running a fever, sores at the top of my mouth that hurt, achy & headache. Ick. I hope I feel better before Clinical's on Tuesday!

Can ya'll believe I'll be 25 in two weeks?!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys!

oh jenna.. *hugs* it's your turn now with the colds :(
I love scandal! it feeds the gossip girl in me ;D plus i'm always interested in politics and whatever intrigues and mud-slinging that goes along with it. It' lie Hollywood in real life. also, I love Kerry Washington. :)

dannii: *hugs* i love you sweetie.. ;)

i'm intrigued by Downton Abbey. I'm gonna download the first 2 episodes and we'll see.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! wasn't able to download Downton Abbey. :( will try again tomorrow.

not staying long. extremely busy next 2 days due to the fashion show. so most likely i won't be here til at least wednesday midnight (my time). so looking forward to the weekend, i get a week 's hols from the 26th to the Nov 4th.
crying
Hi girls. I had a HORRIBLE day today! It's like the whole world was out of balance! I missed a step this morning and fell down the front steps because we were running late & I was carrying too much stuff. So my laptop broke somewhat. I went on my way, got to school & was going to file my unemployment when I got a message that my benefits ran out (even though they approved me through the end of December) so I have no income whatsoever right now and then in Bio Lab we have those high chairs & tables well I went to get off the chair and the guy next me put his bookbag in between us which he never does and my foot got caught in it and I went down completely all my weight on my one knee. So the whole side of my leg & foot is bruised from my AM fall, and then my whole knee is swollen and bruised from my lab fall. & I have Clinical's tomorrow from 8:00-5:00, then Phlebotomy from 5:30-7:30, then Wednesday classes all day and Phlebotomy at night, Clinical's all day Thursday. Ugh! =(
heart
They sent me home from Clinical's yesterday. Said that I was a "liability" in case I fell at the hospital and injured/re-injured myself. So now I have to make up those hours. I have my Phlebotomy final exam tonight, and then it'll just be clinical's until December. Whew!

Still really sore my whole body, very bruised leg. I'm working through it all, but I'm hoping it'll heal rather quickly.

I did get to stay watch NCIS last night (but only after I got home at 9:30 from Phlebotomy & was typing up some more exam stuff. I didn't hit the sack until midnight. NCIS was awesome though!!!!!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys!

@Jenna: you poor thing! *hugs* well, when it rains it certainly pours. next time try to catch the lucky bus.. :) just rest up a few days and you'll be good as new. pop some pain killers and use the time to rest and catch up on studies so you'll be at par with the exams. at least the clinicals then will only be your backlogs.

busy busy busy the last two days. we had our fashion show tonight and it was a resounding success!
great spring-summer collection altogether. didn't get much pictures of course as i was backstage. had my photo take with on of our models Danica Flores-Magpantay though, i'm so starstruck! she's the Ford Supermodel of the World 2011 title holder. She has graced several fashion magazine covers like elle, vogue, cosmo etc in the US, UK, Paris, Italy etc.. She's the first Filipino to get the title so we're like, super proud! very nice girl. down to earth and very simple. tall & reed thin, waist line's 22!
anyway.. that's the season done for now and i'm looking forward to my next week's holidays and doing nothing but sleep and watch marathons.

I just saw the episode. I love it! The killer surprised me again, didn't expect it. and the tiva sexual innuendos!! omg! if they continue doing that they're going to explode! very good case.

and i love Ducky in here! his scene in the hospital made me laugh so much i nearly choked on my apple! great ep!

how are you guys?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax :)

Loved the episode, which I'm happy about, because some people on Tumblr who shall remain nameless were really annoying me about and it was making my excitement for the episode wane. But it was amazing! Chris did an excellent job!

How are you?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hey dannii! *hugs* it was a brilliant episode! who the eff are complaining again?! holy goddess of feck! those people better stop watching! on't let those sniveling b*tches annoy you. to hell wit them and good riddance, i say!

i love the sexual banter, it was a throw back to season 3 but this time with a bit more serious flavor. like they're following up on whatever "shots" they give/take. i love it!

i'm just laughing at those posts that keeps asking when did tony missed his chance in asking ziva out? i wanna say, just please don't bother going back and racking your brains for memories of it because it's right there! its that moment when ziva told them to ask the first woman they see, and if you truly understand the story it's also from the beginning when they didn't ask ziva to go with them on their first "tony & tim date". that's why she's so jealous and kinda harpy, she wants to join them but she's just waiting for them to ask .

my feet hurts like hell walking in 3 inch heels all evening! and i'm tired due to lack of sleep this week. otherwise i'm alright. and you, you ok?

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
OMG I totally loved the whole 'rubbers' scene! I still crack up whenever I think about it. Tony's face was priceless. HAHA.

And Borin being a shipper! Love it! :D

Same tbh, feeling better after Sunday though.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i watched that rubbers scene 3x and i still couldn't stop laughing! not just tony's face, but ziva's face as well when she gave that sarcastic laugh and the annoyed look that she gave. it's an adult version of a temper tantrum face, when you don't get what you want and getting annoyed at people because they're not paying attention to you and giving you want you want. it was hilarious!

i love abby borin, i'm always hoping she gets more than 1 episode in a season. and the scene where mcgee tries asking her out is so totally funny when you see it all, from the glee in ziva's face to the desperate looks that tony's giving. had to watch it 3x as well. and the ducky scene! i want more of that ducky! ;D

any up in the mood is a vast improvement! and i totally admire your strength keeping it together. hang tough, my sweet! *hugs*

i'll do my screen caps over the weekend. sweet jesu, i think i'll go for a foot spa on saturday, my feet are crying absolute murder! :(
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I love Tony's face in that scene too haha, he's like 'You're screwing this up and now I'm gonna have to do it!' HAH.

It's like you said, we still have all these things to do and I'm determined not to miss out on them because of this thing. I'm stronger than that.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
we're going 4 episodes now and all 4 so far are delivering the punches. i love all 4. ;D

is it just my screen or not? there's a scene where tony & ziva were both wearing gray. tony with his gray suit and ziva's blouse with a lighter shade of gray. i'm not sure, sometimes in some angles it looks like khaki green.

definitely much much stronger! *hugs*

btw, it's my anniversary today, the 24th. ;)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
It looks grey to me LOL.

Awww, happy anniversary!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
it looks get to me as well, and i was grinning like an idiot because of it. i will watch it again tomorrow to double check.

thank you! we had a very short but nice chat over the phone just to exchange greetings. we'll talk some more tomorrow and over the weekend. 8 years we've been together, that's more than some marriages, lol! ah.. but the romance i still the same and we're looking forward to the day we say i do's and that shall remain sacred (hoping and praying and damn if we fail) til death do us part. and if we're not blessed with kids (though we're gonna work on it first chance we get!) then we get to adopt or get dogs or both. ;D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
feck it, i got carried away reading fanfics again. Treading water is so nice. my heart just melted overt eh last conversation.. ;)

bedtime. i'll be back tomorrow.. ;)

goodnight, mwaah!! :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! lashing outside all day.. it's cold!

how are we all?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax!

Been applying to jobs all day, thinking about what to say about yourself is absolutely knackering!

How are you?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi dannii! i'm ok. got totally soaked on the way home. didn't bring a brolly with me. i was a shivering mess when i got home.

i usually just say that i'm the eldest of 4 kids, 2 girls, 2 boys. i love reading books and watching tv and browsing the net, i like to cook, i love nature walks, i love dogs or cats whatever pets you like, then say something that you know they want to hear. like, i'm a patient person, i like discovering and learning about new stuff, i'm a quick learner, a team player. i go the extra mile if i have to just to satisfy a friend, family or customer as the case may be, etc.. then 'rinse and repeat'. its the same stuff over and over again. embellish a bit, it's allowed during job applications. ;)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Have a nice long soak, if you haven't already!

It took me ages! LOL.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i just had a quick shower. can't do soaks, no bathtubs. ;D

so how did the interview go?

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I didn't have an interview, I had to apply online first, then they tell you whether you got an interview later on.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
so when will you know when you're getting interviewed, do they tell you straight away or they'll call you?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Well, they'll have to look over my application and then they'll either ring or e-mail and tell me what the deal is LOL.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
alright then, fingers cross! ;)

we're finally seeing Tony's apartment! wheeee! i wonder if there are any photos of ziva there, i mean with the whole team. obviously no solos but we'll never know.

my bet for the posters: either a James Bond or a Thunderball movie poster. i initially thought Magnum but its not a movie and it says movie poster. i'd like to see his bedroom!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
*yawns* alrighty then, bedtime for this old woman.. back tomorrow!

goodnight! mwaah! ;)
heart
@Jax- It certainly does. I didn't get much resting in because of school, but I have alternating ice & heat, elevating it & sometimes taking ibprofen to help with swelling. It usually seems to only hurt on steps or when I walk on it a lot. Had a GREAT clincial day today at Horizon. 21 sticks. =D So I'm up to 53, need 47 more. I'm so sorry I missed getting to say thism but Happy Anniversary! <3 <3 <3

I LOVED the episode. The Tiva. Ducky scene. Abigail Borin of course. All of it! lol

@Dannii - Still no luck with the job hunt? I'm crossing my fingers you'll find something asap! Can you make me that wallpaper when you get me a chance. Just some awesome Tiva one with a great quote. lol.

We get to see Tony's apartment?! Yay!

Danyell has been working hard, I barely see her now though. She goes to bed usually by 8:45 and I get home from Clinical's around 5:45, but if I have to go to school then I don't get home until way later, lucky school is over for now. I got a 98 on my exam! =D Yay me! My mom didn't do as well as she would have liked to but she passed the class just fine. I'm very Proud of her. & Danyell had an interview for a transporter CNA at her job. They were looking for someone and she applied right away. It's $2.00 more an hour on the days she does that. So they'll find out tomorrow who got it. Or at least they lady says they will find out tomorrow. I hope she gets it.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
NCIS Schedule update:

10/30/12 The Namesake
11/06/12 No new ep.
11/13/12 Shell Shock Pt.1
11/20/12 Shell Shock Pt.2
11/27/12 Gone
12/04/12 No new ep.
12/11/12 Devil’s Trifecta
12/18/12 You Better Watch Out

source: link
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi dannii! how is it going?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm okay, Aunt Flo is here though :(
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
ooh, she just left me yesterday.. my sympathies *hugs*

i just read a fanfic under the tony/ziva tags but it's a threesome between tony, ziva and mcgee.. omg!
i effin' need brain bleach! bleargh! i'm still in shock, i think. i stopped on the 2nd chapter. O.O
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I don't even wanna know what it was called lol
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
no you definitely don't!

i must read lots of fluffy tiva fics again to flush out that horrific story in my brain. *shivers*

nearly 6am my time so to bed i must go. it's the end of DST on sunday, right?
means jenna and me will have 13 hours difference and you and me will have 8 hours. means ncis won't come til 9am here on wednesday mornings (10am really, waiting for links)

i'll be back tonight. goodnight! mwaah.. thanks for the company :)

heart
Aunt Flo left me yesterday too. How did we get together again? lol

Daylight savings time is on my birthday 11/4.

How are ya'll girls?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys!

@jenna: is dst there on the 24th? i thought it's on the 28th. maybe it varies per country. i know in UK/Ireland its on the 28th.
feeling any better? *hugs*

@dannii: does dst in UK ends this sunday 28th? it doesn't go beyond the last week of october as far as i can remember.

new episode in November is on my birthday 11/13, yay! wonderful birthday present! ;D

how are we all?
heart
@Jax - 11/4 here in US. I guess I'm starting to feel better. Walking easier on my knee but it still hurts when I move it certain ways and of course the bruises have not healed yet. No new episode my birthday week. =(

Been so busy! I really need more time in the day to study and get all my homework done. Yesterday I had so much to do and I also had a wrist band to go meet Scotty McCreery (again) and get him to sign his new Christmas cd so I was there for hours. That took up a big chunk of my day. I have not gotten to study for my big bone practical that is happening in just a few short hours and I'm in class. Eek! I need a good grade so I've been at it over & over hoping it'll stick until class starts. Idk though.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi guys!

@jenna: you'll be fine with the exams. just a little time management and you'll ace it. :)
are you safe from the hurricane? take extra care, okay?
i got the week off! woohoo!!! won't be back to work til nov 5. i slept 13 hours all day sunday, i think :)
went to the mall today to accompany my nephew for some trick or treating thingie. i got greedy with the yoghurt ice cream, it was deelish! i ate too much and had a tummy ache going home. worse, i had to hide the pain because i was lecturing my nephew on his candy intake, and me being all greedy with the ice cream. :(

listening now to hadag nachash bella bellissima, the song playing on ziva's iPod season 5 "Ex-File", i think. it's actually very good. i got it on replay. ;)

how are we all?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey!

I hope you feel better soon!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi dannii! i'm feeling much better, thanks! nothing that a nice cup of mint tea won't cure :)

how are you?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Good :) I'm freezing!

Did you hear that Michael is playing guitar in tomorrows ep?!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
yeah, i heard there's a cold snap going on. winter's starting hard. i love winters though. better wrap up well! :)

i saw the interview! i wonder on what concept is he singing. like the last time he was undercover for it. and i thought the guitar with the previous interview was just somebody's lying around somewhere. it's actually a part of the episode! and i wonder what is he singing? i wish ziva's there when he does! i'm just gonna flail like mad if she is! ;D

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I know right? I've been wearing gloves inside it's that cold here!

I'm so excited! :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
cold snap there, and they have the hurricane stateside and then we have had our tropical storm last week here. it sure is making the rounds.

so looking forward to it. might watch "live" actually. if i wake up early enough that is :)
kinda glad there's no ncis week after though, no broadband yet on our new work place. won't be able to download. :)

i'm getting excited for the tiva for the upcoming episodes. i have this feeling there's something epic coming. fingers cross it's gonna be something good and I don't care what MW says. he's not teh writer or producer what he says doesn't go 100%. :)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I forgot there isn't an episode next week! Waahhhhh!

I think there was an new interview (in French) that Michael did that is making people think that they mingled past comments in that last interview that we got and that now he thinks they're getting there but it won't be restful when they do? I'm got confused LOL.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
nope, no ncis next week. but we get 3 eps after before we get another short break then 2 eps before the longer break for winter hols.

i'm kinda suspicious of that to. i was also thinking that they might have "patched" the interview. meaning it consists of different 'older' interviews mixed with the newer ones to make up one article. especially since the episodes they're talking about is still from season 9.

but then there was an entry in there where he said, "like i said before, this is not castle or bones.." or something to that effect which we knew he did already said before.
I'm so getting confused. but i'm still confident about it. never we have this much before and blatant spoilers, confirmations and other "what-have-yous" from the producers & writers themselves.

imo, what' i'm thinking that MW is hinting at is that they will hook up but it won't be easy (which we all know by now!) and it won't be all rainbows and roses. (did i get that right?) maybe that's where they're going to keep the tension, they're going to hook up in secret then the trials of hiding it from gibbs and the team. other men that might show interest in ziva, likewise with tony. some ziva story lines which we're getting in january might have something to do with it as well. I dunno, these are just the ideas that are playing in my head right now.
What MW wants is to keep the tension but even he knows that they can't keep the same tension lasting for 7-8 years without something breaking. "you can't keep things bottled up forever inside" i think this will come in a major play in the future episodes.

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
alrighty-then 5am and it bedtime for the witch, lol!

back tomorrow night. might be in for the Cote live chat. :)

Jenna, are you joining the Cote live chat again? How about you dannii? i'll be here most likely but i don't have a clue.. ;P

good night! mwaaah... ;)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
Look at them, so cute.. ;)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Cuteness! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys!

maddie just posted something about cote not appearing at the grove either on top of teh cancelation of the live chat. i just hope it's because of the weather and not something else entirely :(