Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13901-13950 of 16238

1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I wish you could too. <3 These past 2 days she's been making it audible that she's applying to jobs. Like every single job she applies to she's like I just applied to Walmart, I just applied to Starbucks, I just applied to.... wherever. I'm just like oh okay. And right around the time you get interviews you are running off to NJ. I have felt like a room mate for far too long. =( I've just dealt with it b/c it was comfortable & familiar. But I need more. I tell her all the time and she swears she listens, but nothing changes. She isn't gonna do anything thinking while she's there b/c it's all about spending time with the kids, going to he baby shower & seeing her parents. Usually when she is with her parents I'm lucky if I get 1-2 texts a day must less a telephone call. I told her when she got back, she had 1 month to find a job, if not she was going to have to go back to NJ. She has to feel the tension, I don't even want to look at her lately. =( Love isn't supposed to be this way.

You know... I'm considering flying there & living with you awhile!!!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation with Danyell, Jenna.

I know it's cliché and everything, but as they say communication is key in a relationship. I just hope that when she gets back you guys can sort things out.
heart
Thank you Dannii. I do agree that communication is key. The problem with me is only I seem to be communicating.

Anyway.... enough with my sad sob stories.

How are all of you keeping? =)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm doing good, thanks. I feel so bad, because I'm not really on this spot at the moment. I've been on the Sam and Jack most of the time when I'm here, anyway. SG-1 is keeping my occupied until the hiatus. Jack and Sam have so much in common with Tony and Ziva, it's surreal! xD
heart
Who are Sam & Jack? =) Something I should watch?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
heart
They're from Stargate SG-1? It has 10 seasons, so it'll keep you occupied! xD

LOOK AT THIS! :D

heart
Hmm.... I don't think I've heard of that. Stargate SG-1. I'll look it up.

Yes, I saw that. =) Isn't it awesomeeeee!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! *hugs* okay, i just need to get this out of the way..

watching that short clip: *Screams like a lunatic* asjkhgjfllshfkgkjhkkskjghj!!!!!!

okay, done! thank you.. *giggles*

@Dannii: you and Finn are going to get along really well. he loves SG! well, most anything sci-fi really. SG1, Star trek (the whole of them!), Battlestar Galactica, Firefly (that's why he likes Nathan Fillon)

@Jenna: *double hugs* you need a whole lotta hugs today. I'll give you loads ;)
one step/one day at a time sweetie, one day at a time. ;)

we're having problems here too, housing problems that is. We just found out that our house is on the list of foreclosed properties last friday and we found out by accident. We got our house through a government grant ages ago. (it's kinda similar to council housing Dannii) then when the people power revolution of 1986 came, everything went up in the air including our land titles. needless to say, payments stopped. and we were trying for years (the whole village actually) to get all the paperwork sorted out so we can start paying amortizations again. anyway, to shorten this, my mother needed to go to the home office to ask for some papers to sign then lo and behold, she was informed that our house which we have lived on for 35 years is being foreclosed due to non-payment, mother of course, went berserk. blah, blah, blah.. now we have to pay x amount (and i'm telling you it's steep!) before the end of the month or we totally lose our house! then if we pay them, that's the only time they will re-structure the housing loan so we can start paying monthly again. i guess it's partly our fault for being lenient about it. but to say that they have sent 3 letters of notice to us is an absolute lie! we have not gotten anything otherwise, we would have started paying years ago.
Mother is sorting it our with the Home Office. I'm trying to take out a loan and borrow from Finn as well to consolidate our funds. This will set us back a whole lot with regards to getting married and being together again.

The adult world SUCKS!!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
yoohoo... anybody home?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Hi Jax, how ya doin'? :)

Hey girls, how are you all? I'm back from holidays and just started Uni - so far it's been horrible (as usual) but yeah. Yaaay Season 10!!
Oh jax, that's awful about those housing problems. I can't believe they didn't even give you notice!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
Hi Piper!!! *hugs* how was the hols? have a good trip? back to school.. *ugh*
we'll sort it out somehow, there's no option but to. one day at a time.. :)
Hiiiiii lovely :)) *hugs*
Yes, it was good, I met up with so many people, every day there was a lunch to go to with someone and a dinner at someone else's place, it was really nice seeing my old friends and family friends again. But it was really short.
Sigh, yeah, ugh is right!
There's so much crap that happens in life isn't there, so much you have to go through. But yeah, you guys will get through it, and dw jax, one day you and finn will be happily married living that life you've dreamed. :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi guys! popping in for a very short bit. borrowed one of those internet dongle thingies for now. definitely not the greatest but it'll do for now.

How is everybody?

@Piper: I like taking holidays but i find that we pack so much activity on such a few days that I need a holiday to recover from my holiday! lol! ;D
Thanks Piper! *hugs* btw, have you seen the teaser video dannii posted above of season 10? God, i squealed and screamed like it's nobody's business when i saw it! and i did it at work! hiatuses have all this tendencies to turn us into raving lunatics! *headdesks* though i know i will do it again if i see pictures of the table read! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Finn sounds awesome! xD
heart
@Jax - Thank you for the hugs. <3 Sounds like you need them now. No worries... I'm returning tons of Abby hugs to you right now. I'm so sorry to hear about your housing situation and I hope it gets fixed asap!!!

@Piper - Hope your Holiday was nice! =)

@Dannii- Hi sweetie!

I won't be around until probably late tomorrow. I am busssy tomorrow. Unemployment meeting on my cell while I'm on the way to my college meeting, then college meeting, then financial aide meeting, then registration for phlebotomy, then orientation. Eek!
Ah, you know what jax, I find that too! After being so busy that week, I just wanted to go home and relax and do nothing for a few days to recover from it!
Yeah, I saw it. :D I can't believe we're up already up to Season 10. :O
oh hey jenna, you and i posted at the same time!
Thanks, and good luck for all those meetings!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi girls!! *hugs, hugs, hugs, around!*

problems will always be there. we solve one, out pops another. that's way it goes.. we go along for the very bumpy ride! first one who gives up gets off in the middle of nowhere so we all hang on til we get to a better "bus stop" then hoping we could get a lift with a limo coming along the way.. though I wouldn't mind a porsche stopping too! ;D
so we just grin and bear it because there's no way in hell I'm gonna let it kill me, I'd rather die from the ultimate fangirling joy of seeing Tony and Ziva being together for real! *oh my heart!*

so how are today my ladies? and aunt flo came today for me.. boo!!

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
@Jenna: best of luck with all the meetings!! very busy huh.. but it's good that's it's all moving. yay, you're going for the course! hope we get good news for you.. Lord knows we all badly need them! *hugs back*

@Dannii: and what have you been doing on your holidays young Miss? I dread the day you will come visit us and you and Finn will just watch all those shows and discuss them all day long. I wouldn't be able to get a word edgewise! I'll lure you with tiva episodes, hah! ;D

@Piper: can't believe it either, Season 10! it seems like yesterday i was just creeping around here looking for someone to talk to because i just discovered ncis and need to fangirl with somebody about tony/ziva. I couldn't imagine my life before i knew you guys!

loves you all!! mwaah, mwaah, mwaah!!!
jax, you always know what to say, even without knowing it!! i don't know how you do it! lately, i've been feeling so hopeless and depressed about uni stuff and i can't stop worrying, but what you said is true. We just have to keep holding on along this bumpy ride, and not give up, until we get to a happier place. I don't want it to kill me either! And would definitely prefer death by OTP! xD

Aww haha. What would we all do without the internet to help us find people to fangirl with. *sigh* I'm glad you found us! Having you girls as friends to talk to is really like sunshine on a gloomy day.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys :)
Hey Dannii!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
How are you, Piper? :)
I'm okay, i'm a bit nervous for tomorrow because I have some uni stuff to sort out, but yeah. trying to put it from my mind. :)
How are you, hun? What have you been doing to occupy yourself during the hiatus?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm sure everything will go well :)

I'm doing good, been watching Stargate SG-1 to keep me occupied. I am also looking into doing an apprenticeship :)
heart
Hi girls! =)

I have been so busy today. My brain literally hurts. Ouch. lol. Been in & out of meetings, re-arranging classes, registration & orientation from this morning until a bit ago. If unemployment approves my full time student status I'm going to be a busy be. I will have no time for nothing (and I have class on Tuesday's which I literally cried over). Bio 165, Mat 070, Psy 150, ACA 111, CIS 110 during the day on M, W, F then Tues & Thur CNA I daytime & Phlebotomy at night. Also, clinicals sometime. lol. =) I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time. I'm trying to work out 1 possible scheduling glitch, and praying unemployment approves everything like they should.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
hi guys!! *hugs, hugs,hugs*

sorry, promise I will be able to get things back to normal (normal as it can be) next week. I'm having a demo run of the new internet on sunday afternoon and if it's good it should be up and running by middle of next week. i should be back on my usual nighttime prowling then. at least until 3am on workdays. ;D

Jenna!! what sorcery is this?! school on NCIS nights??!! oh no, no fangirling for you on the season premiere! who's gonna give us a blow by blow account now?!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
hey guys! the rest of our crew confirmed for two more seasons (sean, mike and pauley)

it's time to partaaaay!!! ;D ;D ;D
last edited 1年以上前
heart
I was so excited when I saw that the rest of the crew was confirmed contracts for 2 more years and the air date of Sept 25 for Season 10! Wooo! =)

I know right?! Gahhh! But... I'm trying to look at it like this... if I take all my classes like a good girl I can get a good job and then I can make lots of money and then I can fly to them and meet them! lol
heart
Guysss! My Gibbsgrl personalized license plate came today! =) So now NCIS Fan on the front GibbsGrl on the back.

Having a problem with scheduling a class. Grr!
 Guysss! My Gibbsgrl personalized license plate came today! =) So now NCIS 〜ネイビー犯罪捜査班 ファン on the front GibbsGrl o
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
jenna, i am so hating you right now with those plates.
you better get the DVR ready and have your mom promise to high heavens to record the show for you every tuesday nights. ;D

how are we today girls? *hugs*
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
helloooooo!!! anybody home?
heart
Hi Jax! lol. =) I'm in loveee! <3 My mom is in class with me so it'll be up to D. If she decides to continue living in NC.

<3
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hey guys! got the new internet demo running. i hope this is good, it''s the only thing that fits my budget right now. ;D

how are we keeping lads?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
"Owww..." *faints*
heart
What happened Jax?! You okay!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
hi jenna! I'm fine, don't you worry.

It's what Chris Waild tweeted from the table read yesterday when asked about Tony and Ziva in the elevators, he said "Owww" and emphasized the 4 w's and says it give the word a whole new meaning (or something to that effect) it's making me scream and fangirl like crazy!! *slaps self*
okay, i'm fine now.. how are you?
heart
Ohh! I was wondering what in the world happened!

I'm doing okay. Aunt Flo came to visit yesterday so I've had horrible cramps/backache. Blah. Been crafting up a store though, and working on the college stuff. You know...

How are you? What are you up to?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi lads!

@Jenna: how come you got Aunt Flo with you when she's still here with me? this hiatus is really messing us up in more ways than one! lol! ;D

lingering headache all day, all weekend actually. it's the heat, i suppose. i take some panadol, it goes away then comes back with vengeance after a few hours. 4 showers today! i've got no skin left!
heart
@Jax - Ever since last month when I either got it late or you got it early we've been screwed up. You are right. This hiatus is messing us all up. I hope you feel better asap! I hate headaches! <3

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi jenna! *hugs* what chu up to? ;D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
night lads! mwaah!! ;)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hey, where have all the people gone?
hey girls!

omg jenna, i love your license plates!!

okay guys, i saw this pic yesterday and was flailing wildly because omg look at it
it's just a manip but i thought it was real and my heart was beating so fast!
 こんにちは girls! omg jenna, i 愛 your license plates!! okay guys, i saw this pic yesterday and was
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys, sorry I've hardly been on, my computer was totally messed up and I could only log in on my ipod. But it's all fixed now :)

OMG Piper, went to the end of the page first without reading your paragraph and I thought the promo pics had been released! xD
Haha, did your heartbeat go really fast too?!

It's a really good manip, and ugh, it just gave me so many feels.... ziver.. my poor baby...
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! *hugs*

Oh I know! when I first saw that, I was like OMG!!! what happened??!! then i saw that it was a manip and i was really impressed with it. Reminds me of the fix "Treading Water"

how are you all?
wow, everyone talks about "Treading Water", I still haven't read it.

i'm good jax, hun, how are you? i should probs be going to bed soon actually, since i have an 8 am lecture tomorrow *groans*
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
you should read it but better prepare loads of tissues or better yet a towel like i did! it's really nice though, tragic but nice.

off to bed with you Missy! i'm not staying long either, til midnight maybe. work day tomorrow.
heart
Oh my goodness... I went ahead of myself. Pulled up the picture freaking out & was like oh my good. Scenarios going through my head and then I went back and re-read and saw it was a manip. I was like ugh! It doesn't look like one to me, and I feel like that could be a very real image of the after math.

How are you girls?!