Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10651-10700 of 16238

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Yeah, we hit 2000 about a week ago. :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
anybody in?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm here, as usual. LOL.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hey dannii! how are you? yep, you and me as usual.. lol! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm good thanks, how are you?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
what you up to? It's a lazy sunday for me. did a marathon of Voltes V, a japanese anime cartoon. it's an old one made in the late 70's or 80's. we have the original with english subs. i'm looking for thundercats now. always partial to boy cartoons than the girly ones really.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
Just doing a video for Eastwick. Even since Jaime Ray Newman was on NCIS, I've been watching everything she's been in!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
were you the one who posted that photo of her in tumblr? she looks beautiful! i must see that as well. it's based on the original film witches of eastwick. i like that film.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
This one?
 This one?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
i think so. isn't she very pretty? she does look like an angel, doesn't she? ;)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
She really does! I love her!

I just posted my new video!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
heart
Hey guys, i'm not gonna get on tonight as i'm swamped with chores but just popped in to post a pic o my baby Shelby getting her bday cake. She's the tall on in black! She had a ball today. :)

Jax i have a recipe for you but i'll type it up in the morning!! I didn't forget hun. :D

Hope your all well and had a fab weekend. Love you all. xx
 こんにちは guys, i'm not gonna get on tonight as i'm swamped with chores but just popped in to post a pic o
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Awww, happy birthday to her!

Random note, she has beautiful hair! :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY! many happy returns! such a pretty young miss. ;)
@joyce: oh my, she has grown so much! you have a young lady joyce and she is beautiful indeed. agree with dannii, fabulous hair! did you curl that or it's naturally wavy?
who made the birthday cake? it looks scrumptious! ;D

@dannii: i can't see the vid. it keeps saying error. try again later. i'll try again in 5 mins or so.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
sad
I GOT ANOTHER STRIKE ON YOUTUBE! :@

Stupid song!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Joyce- Such a pretty photo of her! & I see you got the cake made. It looks great! =] & she does have beautiful hair. She looks just like you! Beautiful! Happy Birthday to her! <3

Hi girls! I'm back (sorta). Craft show was nice, but didn't really make any profit. That's okay, it happens. I learned some good tips though & met a few great vendors, which means connections for future craft shows. =] It was nice seeing my momma & grandma! Oh & we went to BINGO last night, we won $250! Woohoo! That is going straight into savings so we can move more quickly, every little bit helps! On an icky note, who is sick here?! I know one of you has to not be feeling well because yesterday I got a sore throat, last night hurt so bad I couldn't swallow. =/ A bit better today, hopefully in a day or two it will be gone. I always get sick when one of my girls is sick. lol.

And on a different note, still not job prospects so I've decided to take a break from stressing and get away from D's mom, so I'm going for a couple weeks to visit my mom. At least 1-2, maybe more. =] That will be so nice. I miss my momma! <3
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hello ladies!

@jenna: congratulations on the bingo! 250 quid is a lot of moolah, quick, straight into piggybank. ;D
you got more connections from the craft show and that's good. maybe the profits will double next time. a break is good, might give you a better perspective if you get away from the scene for a little while. and i know your momma misses you too! ;)

@joyce: how was the party? more photos! ;D

@dannii: did you remove the video? you alright dearest?

@Tegan & Piper: busy bees with the year-end exams? it's summer! bring out the bikinis! ;D

@melissa: hi mel! (can i call you mel?) another pacific girl. feel free to hang out whenever you want. time zones suck, i know. but we manage every now and then. ;)

@KJ: hey what's up?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
this is long overdue.. smut time! courtesy of course, of LittleSammy:

link
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys! :)
heart
Hi Ladies. Sick =/ Ugh. I went to bed around 2 am & just got up around 1:30pm today. Nearly 12 hours. So much phlegm & coughing, slight headache. Been eating lots of chicken noodle soup & toast. And hot tea & honey of course. <3

How are you girls?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jenna.

I hope you feel better soon.

I have a cold, sore throat and the usual stuff, but apart from that... LOL.
heart
Ahah! I knew someone was sick. I only get sick when one of ya'll are sick. lol. Let's both get better asap! <3
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
It could be the other way around! xD

But whichever it is, we're both in sync! xD

Yes, we need to get better! :)
heart
lol. Could be! Synced.

Blah. lol
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
:)

I don't think my YouTube account is in good standing guys. I think I might be deleted soon!
heart
Why do you think that?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I did a video yesterday and it got copyrighted because of the song. I have one more strike and then I'll be deleted. :(
1年以上前 lyndissa said…
Hi girls :) I've been watching season 6 (probably my fav) and loving the protective Tony all over again. I hope that one day they do a whole episode on what happened in Somalia with Ziva. I know she said it was bad and it's been touched on a few times by Ducky and Gibbs, but I would like a whole ep!! (Add it to my wish list for NCIS)

I thought I was the only one who only watches the Tony and Ziva scenes and fast-forward the rest, most of the time!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 lyndissa said…
Sorry that a few of you feel sick, hope you get better soon. There's only 2 more ep's this year! It's gone so fast. Don't know if I'm looking forward to Tony's dad being back. I think they should leave Tony and his dad alone for a season. (To much of a good thing?) But I am looking forward to the Christmas ep and meeting Palmer's future father-in-law :)
heart
@Dannii- That sucks! I've never gotten a strike, but then again I rarely upload videos. I hope you don't get deleted. Maybe you should make a back up account now?

Season 6 is great! <3 Thanks, being sick sucks. Only 2 more episodes this year? Really? Argh! I love Tony's dad, although I'd like them to bring him back without him being involved or the suspect of a case.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
anybody home?

@jenna: get better soon! geez, i hope i'm not next, lol! ;D
why is gray's on hiatus? it's putting my friday nights viewing off without it. when are you heading off to your momma's?

@dannii: oh no, you're sick too? get better soon! maybe you should make a back up account just in case. and put your disclaimers in bold letters so whoever is striking will see that you're not claiming the song to be yours. idiots! ;D

@mel: i'm watching S6 too! i just finished my S5 marathon so now it's S6. S4 is the season i generally did my most fast forward mode and that's only because i don't like seeing ms. benoit's face on my screen and seeing tony lying to the rest of the team. ;)

yikes, that does mean we only have 1 more epi to see after sins of the father? then it's christmas hiatus? then we get housekeeping in new year's?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I did make one, I'm WeatherlySexual :) I made a vid awhile ago, telling people to subscribe! :)

Apparently we have SotF, then a two week break, then 9x11!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hi dannii! how are you?
so we only have this sins of the father, then 2-week break then housekeeping. i thought we don't get housekeeping til new year's? if it's 2 weeks we get them back by Dec. 13-14. that's 3 weeks away from new year's.

btw, it's my first christmas and new year here at fanpop.. ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Yeah, we need to get them back before Christmas, because we have the Christmas episode coming up!

I'm good thanks, how are you?

Awwww! It's my third! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
oh yes, the christmas epi with jimmy palmer's inlaws, yay! ;D
i think the new year's is the one with EJ and hopefully Ray so we can get that over and done with, good riddance!

i'm good. feeling a bit icky so i might go for quick shower in half an hour if you don't mind. i skipped my shower earlier to watch Survivor. ;)

wow, third christmas! i came here february of this year so it's my first! and what a year we had! ;D

hey, have you had your song list and lay-out ready yet?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Oh crap! I totally forgot! I'll do it tonight!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
smile
Hey guys, how you all doing? Sorry i didn't get on yesterday but i've got a bad case of Tonsillitis and i felt awful! Just slept most of the day! Feel slightly better today and just as well cause i had to go to my sons class in school for an information day!

Looking forward to an ep in the morning, hopefully cheer me up!! :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi joyce! you're sick too?! get better soon! jenna & dannii are sick too.. i hope i'm not next.
how was the party? kids enjoyed it?

there was a couple of links posted earlier for the epi in NCIS but i don't think it works.

thank you for the recipe! i can't wait to make it. i'll probably use small onions as i'm allergic to it and most probably dry sage leaves as well. excited now! ;D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Joyce!

I'm glad you're feeling better.

I can't wait for tomorrow!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hey ladies.

Aww Dannii, feel better hun. I just spoke to Jenna so i know she's sick. Hope you all get better soon.

Jax, the kids had a blast at the party, it wore me out tho lol!! Posted another pic just cause you asked!! :D
 こんにちは ladies. Aww Dannii, feel better hun. I just spoke to Jenna so i know she's sick. Hope あなた all g
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Thanks! :)

Did you guys see the 3rd SotF promo? I was nearly in tears, don't know whether they're happy or sad though!

Awww, they're all so cute!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
awww joyce, they really had fun, didn't they? i love birthday parties, i don't think anyone gets too old for parties. if i have my way my kids will always have birthday parties every year! (i would probably drop dead after 5 years due to sheer exhaustion!) lol!! ;D

i saw it yesterday dannii. was it gibbs' house they were in? it looks like senior was making something for thanksgiving. i hope they're doing a thanksgiving gathering again. why is it everybody gets to kiss ziva except tony? ;D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Jax, thats what i want to know!! When does Tony get to KISS Ziva or vice versa (AGAIN) lol!! Everyone is attatched to her cheek, where's the Tony love?? Guys at NCIS need to unpack the mistletoe this year!!

Can't believe we're almost at another Xmas ep! WooHoo!! :D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
They definitely need to unpack the mistletoe! Abby, get to work! But at least she gets along with her future father in law! :) But he better keep his hands off her once they're married! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
it's tony's turn to kiss ziva.. (fine, a cheek kiss under the mistletoe would do for now)

everybody gets to kiss ziva on her cheeks but i know tony will get her full lips (the french way!) soon once again.. <3 ;)

palmer's inlaws will show up for christmas, this should be fun! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
It needs to happen!

Oh my god, can you imagine if we got one at the wedding?!

I WOULD DIE.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
@dannii: i told you i already have my gravestone etched and all!
and i left a note to for the coroner not to bother with my autopsy anymore as my cause of death would surely be my OTP!!

abby! hang the mistletoe now! right now!! ;D

yeah, at least she won't have any problems with the in-laws. tony's in-laws wants to shoot him and feed him to the dogs! good thing he's half way across the world! lol!! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I hope we get something tonight, but we probably won't. LOL.
heart
Hi ladies. Stopping by real quickly to say I'm still sick & it appears that Dannii & Joyce are as well. Us girls, so in sync. lol. Let's all feel better, hopefully this NCIS episode will make us allll better! <3

Leaving to go see my mom tonight after the episode, obviously I cannot miss NCIS for the drive so once it concludes then I will leave to go see my mom. Will be there for 2 weeks! =] I need the break from D's mom & the stress too.

A Tiva kiss under the mistletoe would be soooo amazing. I can just see it now... with the black and white phoof ending just as their lips touch. I think I'd have a heartattack. The scream heard round the world. ha!

PS - Did anyone see that 9x11 was called Newborn King? =] Hmm....
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i don't think we'll get anything tonight. but fingers crossed.. ;)

what am gonna do next week? no ncis, no gray's.. *goes into a coma*