Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10001-10050 of 16238

1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i remember the introduction alright. i'm a bit better. went out today so my nephew can go trick or treating at the shopping mall. gonna take it easy for the next two days though to avoid relapse. mother made me my favourite comfort food, it's a thick and creamy chicken pasta soup. absolute heaven! and i feel like reading the harry potter books all over again. and i got the castle season 3 dvd. yay! ;D

picnik collage is still not working, it's annoying now..
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm glad you're a bit better :)

Sounds lovely :)

I haven't made a collage for ages! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i usually use the collage maker for picspams, it evens out the spaces for uniformed look. i'll look for other sites that have collage makers.

i could finish the whole soup tureen all by myself. i could never get tired of it. ;D

nothing much on fanfiction. oh well..
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I've been searching for fanfics too but nothing has been going on much lately :(
1年以上前 zivaD said…
i think i just have to re-read my favourite ones. i have built up quite a few. there are some good ones in progress though.. i wish they would update soon.

you going out tomorrow for a halloween party? ;D

edit:
jog my memory, was there a time when ziva actually called tony 'anthony'?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Nope, I'm staying at home lol, gonna watch Hocus Pocus and Beetlejuice with my mum lol.

You?

I don't recall, I would've freaked out if she had! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
staying in. there are some local shows here that features scary stuff around halloween. good for a few scary moments and then laughing after wards. though no one then will go upstairs by themselves and we generally wound up sleeping in my mum's room for the night. lol! ;D

i knew, she hasn't. otherwise i would have fainted on the spot if she has done that especially in her sultry tones. we would never forget! ;D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
night-night ladies! happy halloween! i'll be expecting treats and sweets later.. lol! take care y'all.. ;D

@Tegan: that Minnie Mouse costume is just so adorable! and you're as cute as a button! i want to put you on my doll shelf with all of my bears and my hello kitty doll. lol! ;D
keep that costume for me, when the time is right i'll buy it from you. i have an idea for it.. *whistles innocently* ;P
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Tegan- What a pretty Minnie Mouse! =]

@Dannii- Yes more please!

@Jax- Whistles innocently my rear end! lol.

Hi girls. Didn't get the laptop back today as expected, maybe tomorrow.
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
Hey gorgeous girls! :D

@All: Thanks so much for the compliments! ^_^ *blushes*

@Jax: Heheh suuuure, innocent. ;) LOL

Got a new job today! Nicer manager, more shifts and heaps more money an hour! Yay! :D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN. :D Here's some candy to get in the spirit ;)
last edited 1年以上前
 こんにちは gorgeous girls! :D @All: Thanks so much for the compliments! ^_^ *blushes* @Jax: Heheh suuuure,
1年以上前 HeartWants said…
smile
Hey i'm new around here.. But i'd love to be added to the list.. Pretty pleaseeee :D I love NCIS and Tiva (of course, otherwise i wouldn't be posting here lol)

So what is everyone doing? Enjoying Halloween?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
big smile
Hi there! Of course you can be added, but i don't know how we're gonna do it anymore, because i'm not sure who can edit the list now. :s
But anywayssss welcome! I'm Piper. :)

Ugh, I wish! We don't celebrate Halloween enough in Australia, unfortunately. :(
Honestly, we'd love to add you to the list! I'm Tegan! *waves* But unfortunately something weird-ass went on with Dannii's account, and now she can't edit it anymore. She was the only one with the privileges too! :( Stupid FP!

Ugh Tumblr is turning into a warzone again. :/
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hello girls!

@HeartWants: of course, you are welcome here. we'll just figure out on how to add your name as some old stupid fogey deemed it necessary to have dannii's old account go bye bye. just keep on popping here. i'm jax btw. ;)

@Tegan: yay! now you have more moolah for shopping. oh happy day! thanks for the sweets. ;D

@Jenna: i hope you got my text. of course it's innocent! i haven't figured out how to strip it off yet. lol! ;D

@Piper: halloween her is mostly for kids really. though it doesn't stop me from raiding my nephew's huge loot bag of sweets especially now he's asleep. bad auntie! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I am THIS close to giving up and deleting my Tumblr account you guys. Fandom just makes me rage with all this BS about Tiva falling apart at the seams. What is this effery? They're stronger than ever! GRRRRRR.

@ HeartWants: Hey there! Welcome to the thread! I'm not normally like that lol, just needed to rant. I'm Dannii, I created this thread, but unfortunately my account was deleted about a month ago, and I'm still figuring out how to edit the list so I can add more people. Will do so when I figure it out. I hope you have a great time here! :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!! ;D
 HAPPY ハロウィン EVERYBODY!! ;D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hey dannii, sweetie calm down! what's going on? just opened my Tumblr now.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Happy Halloween guys! I hope you all have a good night!

Hey Jax!

There's another in fandom war over (what I can gather) Tiva vs Tate (well, that's how I think it started) and now people are like "I'm losing faith and they're falling apart! Where the HELL has this come from? Are these people watch the same show? MY GOD.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
oh my goodness, Tate is sooo old and over and done with. it will never come back. falling apart?! what the hell are these people watching?? i think some people got into halloween too much and some unknown entities entered their brains and they don't know what they are saying..
probably started over the post of kate elbowing tony roughly and somebody added that ziva is getting flak for something bad she has done to tony only once but kate innocently gets away with hurting tony over and over again.

people, if you don't want it, feel free to leave!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
See, I don't care if people ship Tate. I understand that if Kate hadn't died and Ziva hadn't come along, Tate probably would have been endgame (even though I'm a Kibbs shipper), but why is there a need to fight? Tate is obviously never going to happen, so why are commenting on Tony's apparent lack of compatibility with Ziva just because they're a Tate shipper? There is no need and it's not going to make the likelihood of their ship happening any higher.

HAHA! True!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
are all of these people hormonal or something?! it's like i want this, oh no i changed my mind. then oh i want it back, oh no i don't want them again. fair-weather fans i call them.(i wouldn't call them shippers, they don't deserve to be called that)
useless gits. get out!

i hate it when people insist that their ship is the best one there is. there's no one stopping you from liking what you want. but don't go bashing other people ships just because they are different from yours. we live in a democratic society people. LEARN TO RESPECT!!

i got a text from jenna just now, they had 4 inches of snow but luckily didn't lose power. she hasn't got her laptop back yet.
and she wishes happy halloween to everyone.
thank heavens she's alright.

and how are you little miss? ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I don't think it's that they don't want it, they just lose faith so easily, it's ridiculous!

I miss her already!

I'm okay, just got back from the dentist. LOL, how are you?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
never mind them.. they're probably the type who needs it to be "in your face" before they really start appreciating things.

we all miss jenna.. darn it just reminded me again how much i miss joyce too, *am not going to cry..*

i'm fine. just coming down from my self-induced sugar high from all the sweets. *i shouldn't have, my throat's gonna kill me tomorrow* *told yah, nurses are the worst patients ever!* *faceslaps*

we get NCIS online tomorrow, right? it's back on mondays in Canada. yay! yay! yay!!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I miss Joyce so much :(

Haha, it's weird, Halloween is the only day of the year I don't like eating sweets! xD

Yep, Devil's Triangle! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i saw my nephew's huge loot bag and i just couldn't help myself.. lol!

devil's triangle should be fun to watch.. ;D

finally saw the argument on Tumblr. a difference of opinions that got blown way out of proportion.. well, our fandom is anything but boring. that's for sure! ;D
last edited 1年以上前
heart
@Tegan- Congrats on your new job!

@HeartWants - Welcome to the group! We're a great bunch! I'm Jenna, nice to meet you!

@Jax- Thanks for updating everyone from my text! =] Still don't have the laptop quite yet. The guys is waiting for a driver from gateway that needs to be installed. Grrr!

We all miss Joyce! And as soon as I have the laptop back ya'll won't have to miss me noooo more! I miss you girls sooo much! <3 Lucky I'm able to use this computer like once a day!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hey jenna! it's ok. as long as we know you're safe. maybe it's because of the snow. everything might take a bit more time. is it as bad as the news are saying?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jenna!

Even people over here are talking about it. I hope it doesn't get worse.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
I just read a post from Tumblr: (spoilers for Engaged)
“if tony’s deepest fears turn out to be like ziva dying nonetheless halfway around the world while he’s not there i will die a painful fangirl death”
— Samm

ditto!

Tony reveals his deepest fears and Gibbs is forced to relive events from his past
if gibbs is forced to relive his past, does it have something to do with his wife and child dying when he was halfway across the world? and is tony feeling the very same thing that ziva might die (again, sort of) so far away from him? hence his deepest fears?

i know i said i'm not gonna expect anything from spoilers.. but my goodness this is making things very difficult not to expect something.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I read that and I just started freaking out but my rational brain is kicking me in the butt and telling me to calm down! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
i swear i will be the voice of reason by wednesday. *let me watch devil's triangle first* lol! ;D

alright then. time to go ny ny.. (one thing to hate about the time change, it's GMT+8 hour time difference now) thank you dannii and jenna for keeping me company tonight. and i'll see yah all later. be reminded, no spoilers but as usual, i want a squee rating!
have a wonderful ncis day! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm gonna try and get on Tumblr in school if I don't get up in time to watch it! xD

Night Jax! Sweet dreams!
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
I watched the episode and really liked it! There was quite a bit of cute Tiva, mostly in the first half of the ep. :D Squee!
Heyo! :D

*SPOILERS*

Watched the eppy! And I absolutely LOVED it! The storyline was great, the character banter awesome and the Tiva was unbelievably cute and squee-able!! Top it off with some BAMF-Ziva, talk about Shannon, and Abby being adorable, and you've got an amazing episode! Oh and forgot to mention Carol hitting on Fornell xD LMAO!

AND THE TIVA. :D I loved:

The way that the first thing Tony asked when he discovered his hair was thinning was if Ziva would date a bald guy. I mean come on Tony, how much more obvious can you get?!!

Then the way she said bald men could be very sexy ;)

When Tony side-glanced at Ziva after pondering how Diane managed to capture a love interest that was so independent and untamed. Then wanting to know her secret!

Not much more I can say about Tony's hands on Ziva's shoulders while making fun of Gibbs and Fornell, and her giggling like a schoolgirl around her crush! Obviously they have not only broken the physical contact barrier, but gone back and smashed it to smithereens for good measure xD

Gotta mention my favorite part of the whole episode was that nerdy guy being all creepy and hitting on Ziva!!!! xD OMG I was laughing hysterically! And Tony whacking him in the groin and acting half-jealous and half-not. Jealous because some guy is making moves on Ziva, and not jealous because he knows that dweeb is no competition. xD

Oh my God look at my rambling. :P Obviously you can tell I loved it! Heheh :)

P.S. Just got my Globetrotter badge-- OMG. I have visited FP 100 days in a row. I officially have no life. ^_^ YAY!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I just watched the episode!

What can I say? It was simply epic. I absolutely adored it and it won't be one that I forget any time soon. I've cried at every episode this season. Keep it up show, you're doing it right!

The geek actually creeped me out! LOL. I was willing him away from her with my hands, thinking it would work. xDD

I laughed so hard when he hit him! HILARIOUS!

Everything was perfect!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
okay i have seen it. absolutely love it! every scene of it up until the end! my goodness, are they on a roll or what? i have high hopes for this season.

and you could just die from the sheer cuteness that is of tony & ziva! oh they're so back, and back with a vengeance! ;D

the whole episode is just perfect! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
heart
Hey Jax!

I know right, I can't stop smiling to myself just thinking about it! <3
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
hi dannii! i'm still reeling from sheer giddiness! tony & ziva was sooo funny! and i just loove it when ziva said she had dated men with thinning hair. first she finds certain older men attractive and now this. c'mon tony, what more do you need to hear?!

and when gibbs caught ziva, her facial expression was just priceless! and tony's deadpan says it all! lol! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I still can't get over the whole flirting nerd scene. I mean, really, did he HAVE to nudge him in the groin? If he hadn't told her she was hot, he would never have done it! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i know, and it's to protect ziva. we all know ziva could easily taken the nerd guy with a pinkie finger. tony's territorial when it comes to ziva. and did you see when the were walking towards the desk, usually it's ziva who's in front with tony at her back but this time tony is in front with ziva behind him, like he was putting up a barrier between ziva and the nerd guy. i just find it so endearing! and can their conversations at the crime scene be any cuter? ;D
heart
@Jax- Gateway is just a not so great company. lol. Thats why they are taking so long.

@Dannii- In some parts it is really bad. NJ still has 700 some thousand without power, like I said we only got 4 inches, but just up north a little more where D's sister lives they got 10 inches or so and roads are closed. Some areas are horrible.

@Girls who are spoiling my show for me. lol - Skipped your posts because I don't want any spoilers as it's still 6 hours away before I see it.

Still no laptop, I'm getting frustrated. And I'm going stir crazy. Cabin fever whatever you want to call it. I'm sick of being stuck in this house! Gahh! I about to start killing and because Abby has taught me so well I will leave not a single trace of forensic evidence.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
He totally is. They wouldn't stop taking cheeky glances at each other during that scene too! Have you read LittleSammy's review? The screencaps are making me melt!

Better keep schtum now, we'll spoil things for Jenna! I keep forgetting it's only Tuesday!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Sorry Jenna!

That's terrible about the snow! I can't believe it's this bad already!
last edited 1年以上前
heart
It's okay, I just skipped over those posts. lol.

I know! Our newstation was saying the last time it snowed and left an amount that was able to be recorded .5 inch & up was in the early 1920's! And there wasn't an amount of snow this heavy in October since the 1800s! Crazyy! Shows what type of bad winter we are going to be haaving.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
That's awful! Remember just to keep wrapped up warm and plenty of warm liquids.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
@dannii: i haven't read it yet. just finishing saving up some screencaps from ladies of ncis. i'll get on to it in bit.

@jenna: we are so sorry!! we got sooo carried away! but i a can assure you, you will love it up until the end. ;D
i saw it in CNN alright and that NJ was one of the hardest hit. that's why i texted you yesterday just to make sure you guys are ok. now you know how i feel when i had a few days back then when the computer was unavailable. cabin fever drives me crazy! go shovel your front walk or something. bake a cake in advance for your birthday! i'll get you cupcakes.. ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Oh, that reminds me, I ordered your birthday present Jenna and it should be here soon! :)
heart
@Jax- The sun has been out the past few days and alot of snow is melting well since it was only 4 inches here. The walkway is shoveled, drawers are cleaned out, I've done my exercising, played other games, worked on cards for teh craft show, etc. Cabin fever! lol. Oh & I did bake cookies! =]

@Dannii- You didn't have to get me anything! <3
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
@jenna: wow, that is a looong list done! put up the christmas decorations then? i wish we're neighbors then you can come over and we can watch ncis marathons all day while munching on said cookies. lol! ;D
my aunt in new hampshire is baffled as well with the sudden change of weather. too early for snow really. here it's hot when it should be cooler by now. weather's all gone nuts! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
It's scary really, all this horrid weather and natural disasters happening all the time. :/