Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9351-9400 of 16238

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
crying
Hey girls! I just watched the episode and I cannot stop crying, like literally I'm actually sobbing and my mum had to come and soothe me.

It annoys me that I can't change the thread title!

"Family's more than just… DNA. It’s about.. people who care and take care of each other."
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hey guys, downloading now. judging from your reactions it seems to be another good one. will read all the reviews and reactions after. it's taking a bit long, weather's not cooperating (what else i new?)

@Tegan: oh i know, you probably have much more "impure" thoughts on MW than i am. lol! but i'll try not to add to it lest i be accused of corruption of minors. as if! (yet i can't stop myself from posting the photo of his delectable legs!);D
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Great review!

Wasn't it a fab eppy!? Especially the ending! And the Tiva moment was there, especially to those of us who love Tiva, I suppose it could be "bigger" than I initially said/thought... I was too enthralled with the ending because it's sooo close to our motto I was freaking out. =]

On the bad news of the day... was up most of the night on the phone with my cousin in South Dakota. My grandmother had a brain anuerysm which led to a stroke and she is in ICU. She has a brain bleed, which they put a shunt in to control but there is so much blood it's bypassing the shunt so it's not helping. The dr says it's too risky to do surgery with her age & other factors. She also has completel right side paralysis and speech so slurred you can barely understand her. My cousin is updating me with every update that she gets because unfortunately my grandmother was travelling when this happened so instead of being in Delaware she's in a hospital in Northern California where she knows no one! She must be so scared. She really won't talk to anyone, won't answer the phone, the nurse says she is depressed. Her daughter & 1 of her sons are flying out in the next 1-2 days. And I tried to contact my biological father after not speaking to him for many years. I didn't have a phone number for him but I knew someone who did. They didn't give me his phone number in case he didn't want me to have it but I said they could give him mine. He didn't call. My mom says I shouldn't be shocked.... I said I wasn't. But I am. Kinda. I mean in this type of situation all feelings should be put aside.
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
angelic
Oh my gosh, Jenna. *gives extra tight abby-hug* I am so sorry, dear. That is just so awful to hear. I just can't imagine, I think I would break down and cry if it was my grandma. Oh god. You and your family are in my thoughts. <3
And i'm sorry about your dad, too. :( *hugs again*

The line about "Family's more than just DNA".... guh that one is so close to my heart. I think it was only then that I teared up. <3
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Thank you! I need all the hugs & prayers I can get right now. All this bad luck this month. Someone hitting the car, my grandmother, me being laid off, etc. Ugh! I'm so tired too my eyes feel like they are sunk wayyy into the socket.

That line got me too. I mean seriously how close to our motto is that?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm so sorry, Jenna! I'm hugging you in my mind right now. It's so awful. I'm so sorry, and I wish I was there with you right now.

I think what got me was the thing when he basically said that they'd be there for her because they're a family and it just totally hit and that's when I started sobbing.
heart
You're welcome, sweetie. You know we're always here for you. I'm just so sad that all this is happening to you. And, just, ugh, I wish there was someway for your grandma to get better. It's so sad what she's going through.

IKR? That line or motto is also something that i've always told myself too. It's just... quite close to my heart. And it just encapsulates NCIS and Team Gibbs so much. They're doing so much this season about how the team is a family. Are they trying to make me cry?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Piper! How are you? :)

I've actually cried at ALL episodes so far this season!
heart
Oh my gosh Dannii... I just got your wall post and wrote that I was hugging you in my mind and I come here and you had already written it. Seriously connected.

Thank you, it is awful. I could use a big hug right now. I wish something could be done, but the dr basically said she'll never be able to make the trip back to her home state,... alive that is. With the bleeding in her brain she can't fly and the trip from Cali to Delaware would be weeks driving. I hope we get some good news soon. You know I'll keep ya'll informed.

NCIS gets better with age... seriously! And MH wants it to stop after the 10th season to end on a high note... he better change his darn mind!
Hi Dannii, love, i'm good, how are you?
I should probably be heading off to bed soon though, unfortunately. :(

*massive Tivotees hug for Jenna*
:)
I hope you get some good news soon too.

Yeah, although the thing that I miss with the earlier seasons of NCIS is that they seemed more like kids. And the humour has kinda changed. Because I guess, they've grown up a lot. All the Gibblets. It's been a journey. :) I will be sooo sad after the final season, I don't even want to think about it!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Tivotee Telepathy FTW! :D

I'm so sorry to hear that, I really wish there was something I could do. :(

I really hope he does!
heart
=D I like Tivotee telepathy. Channeling our inner Abby.

Ya'll really are doing something... just by being here for me. The quote is even more fitting than ever. <3
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Piper: Good, good that you're okay :)

I love that we've taken that journey with them! That's what is gonna make the end so hard! I'm tearing up just thinking about it!

WE ARE A FAMILY.
heart
I know right! We've been lucky to take the journey... so many people didn't take it or stopped halfway through but we've been there since the beginning, we know these characters, we've watched them smile, cry, fall, & succeed. We've grown with them & changed with them. It's crazy to think one day it's all going to end.

You're right. We are a family. <3
heart
You're right, the quote really is more fitting than ever.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
The end was be sad but we just gotta remember that we got each other out of all this. The fact that a tv show has brought so many people together, saved people's live. The cast and crew should be immensely proud of themselves.
I just wish we could somehow tell them, all of them, cast, crew, writers, producers, directors, how much the show means to us. They probably have an idea, but still.
Yes, they should be proud. :)
heart
I keep planning on writing them all a letter... but somehow I can't ever find the right words to say.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
We we're gonna do the post-a-thon, but I think it got put on the back burner. But we can still write them a letter right? :)
heart
I'd say we could yes. =] We could have a central person... whom we all send our letters to. Limit 1 page of course. And we could get them a small gift to keep on set, until the show is over & then they decide who keeps it.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
That would be great Jenna! :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
hey ladies.. i'm sorry it took me a bit longer. wonderful episode! warms my heart. we are family!

@jenna: *really tight abby-hugs* i am so sorry to hear about your granny. i wish we could do something. our prayers are with you and your family.
When you are at your lowest, God is at His greatest. He will lift you up. Let Him. Feel the prayers of those around you.
No matter how bleak the prospect, in every case there has to be some hopeful possibility that lies beyond the difficulty. focus on that. and whenever you need us and however we may be able to help big or small we will always be here. AS Gibbs' said, "Family's more than just… DNA. It’s about.. people who care and take care of each other." and we are just that, a family.

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm actually crying right now, thanks Jax. xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
@dannii: hush sweetheart, didn't mean to make you cry.. wasn't my intention. it was suppose to make all of you smile and feel the love we have for each other right now.
"Love knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love."

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
It did that too. It's just so overwhelming to think of how much our lives have changed because of NCIS and each other. :)
heart
You girls are the best. I'm so grateful to have ya'll in my life. <3
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
heart
I totally agree with you, Jenna. If I hadn't found you all, I don't know where I'd be right now.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
oh i know, and i for one relish every moment and will never ever regret a single thing. and like i said before, it may not be soon and it may take a whole lot of years to do it but i will see everyone of you in person and hug you and say i love and thank you for every thing you have done for me.
heart
I'm amazed when I think about it. How we all met & how close we have all be come. For example: When I'm talking to someone else and I say me & the girls or my girls they are like who? So I rattle off names & they go ... oh peopel you grew up with. I have to smile & say no these girls I've never met in person YET but they are my best friends in the whole wide world. We met through NCIS/Tiva fansite! Some people are like oh thats great & others are like really? You became that close with someone online what if they are a serial killer. I would think that.... except you girls wouldn't harm a fly. =]lol
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
People say that to me all the time. They're like "But it's so dangerous! It could be a paedophile or something!" and I'm just like "I know they're not. I can feel it in my gut." But they still don't get it. I don't really think people understand what it's like to form such a special relationship like we all have online.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
@jenna: i do the same thing. whenever i say my girls they always presume that we are bosom friends, and i say oh they are. when did you meet them? haven't yet. and i get this odd look. and i just say, you just won't understand.. you're not us.

oh jenna, i'm not a serial killer, unless you count pesky mosquitos and then i'm up for murder one. lol!
and i will so hurt a fly especially if it's annoying me! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Ewwww, flies! *cringes*
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
@dannii: i could just see you right now.. fly swatter anyone? lol! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
They're so disgusting. I actually scream if one lands on me or goes near me. I cannot stand it lol.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
flies i can handle, now if they are maggots and cockroaches, i will not hesitate to step on all your toes just so i can be the first one out the door. right after screaming like a banshee! yech!

is it just me or sean murray's voice had gotten a bit softer? i noticeed it since ep 1 but i thought it's just the audio.
maybe i'm just hallucinating.. ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Ewwwwww. I can't. xD

I definitely noticed it too. I wondered why that is?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i dunno why. maybe he was sick with a lingering cold or a sore throat when they were filming. i hope it's nothing.

did you see how ziva touched her ear (again!) when she was talking to tony on the phone? she always does that when she's feeling fluffy and indulgent towards tony. i dunno how else to describe it. she has done that many times now. short fuse, worst nightmare. i just find it so endearing.
and can't she be more pretty? sleeveless tops, tops exposing upper back and all. showing more skin this season. hmmm, i wonder why.. shall we ask tony? ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
And she did it when she laughed at joke when Sportelli came! :DDDD

The brown top she was wearing.... I WANT IT!
heart
I actually said that to D's mom... I was like I think he's sick or something.

Ziva's gorgeous as usual & I love her fluffy & indulgent behavior towards tony. =]
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
I just can't stop thinking about the phone call. Now they've both called each sweetheart! *squee*
1年以上前 zivaD said…
the blue-green top is mine! and i just adore the sleeveless top! wonder if they sell those clothes after or something. i'd really like to know.

i hope it's just a lingering cold and won't last any longer.

IKR, i mean they don't even have a scene together except for the opening and the phone (and they're still not technically together there) but you can still feel their "them-ness/being couple-like" through out the whole episode. tony's tone when they were talking over the phone regarding what happened when ziva was given the slip sounded like they have discussed it before hand privately. any one get me? or am i reading too much between the lines?
heart
I totally get you Dannii! <3
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
loads of fangirling over at Tumblr with the sweetheart, the ear touches and the smiles. for a ninja, ziva is so easy to read when it comes to tony. ;D

wow, we have been getting this real closeness/ couple-like feeling constantly now. are TPTB gearing up for something?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
People are saying we're definitely feeling like we're gonna get something. It's exciting! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
it surely is! i like how they are approaching it, slowly but surely.
we definitely are getting something alright. the ratings have been consistently high as well. everybody's waiting!

i hope we can prevail MH to extend another 2 years. another two more years please!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Apparently we might be getting something at the wedding, but I don't wanna get my hopes up because it might be nothing lol.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
oh i'm hoping we will get something at the wedding which might set the pace for the next season. like what swan song did for this season. but i'm not gonna think that far yet. i'm just gonna enjoy their new found (they lost part of it) closeness and fluffiness. ;D

reminds me of the fanfic inebriation. their collective asses are now fitting back on their favorite pair of jeans and they're gonna wear it again. :D
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
Morning girls, you've all been busy chatting haven't you! xD

I do feel like they're gearing up for something. We've never had this much consistency and couple-y-ness so close together at the beginning of the season, except for Season 8. But then, rey was in the picture so bleh. :(

I just have this feeling that Safe Harbour is going to be amazing! I don't know why... I think it's just that apart from the pencil kiss, we haven't had any real big moments this season, and they seem to be alluding to it a lot. And obviously there's gonna be more than one thing to squee about because we've got the aforementioned Tiva scene, and whatever's going on in that promo pic! :D Whenever there's a Ziva-oriented episode, we generally get a fair bit of Tiva. (With the exception of Enemies Foreign & Domestic.)

@Jax: In regards to impure thoughts on MW-- someone uploaded a sex scene he did in a movie a fair while ago onto Tumblr. HOLY FFFFF.

(And BTW, we definitely know that we aren't serial killers! Hello, we're the crime show buffs! That's why we're all friends! We'd smell a criminal a mile away, lmao!) xD
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Tegan! *glomps*

I can feel it too. I think that it's great that we all do, because before, in previous seasons, we never really felt it in our guts that that season was gonna be IT. But now the majority of us feel it and that definitely says something! :D

I hope SH is epic, but I don't wanna get my hopes up so I'm just gonna wait LOL.

I saw that. Lucky, my mum wasn't in the room when I watched that clip! xDD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
g' morning Tegan! breakfast time! ;D
i was just gonna leave a note here on how i love your Tumblr post about ep 4. i so totally noticed the ear touching.. i just said above that ziva is so easy to read when it comes to tony. i was squeeing over it!

I SAW IT!! deffo PG18! 0.0