Tiva Tiva Quotes!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Nov 05, 2009 at 12:14PM
Well, I saw this on the Huddy spot, so I thought we could try it here?

Anyway, just put quotes that apply to Tiva.

This could be:

1. Quotes that they've said to each other.
2. From Tony about Ziva.
3. From Ziva about Tony.
4. From other people about their relationship.
5. Just random quotes that remind you of them!

Tiva 361 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 361

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
Ziva: Every girl knows her ring size... just in case."

-Mother's Day
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Tony: Aren't you hot?
Ziva: I've been told that before.
heart
That totally cracked me up!
He already knows what he thinks on the subject ;)
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Totally agree Dani... that was great! <3
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
That's a quote from Casablanca. It's a bit like Ziva's quote:
"Out of everyone in the world that could have found me, it had to be you"
heart
Ziva: You know you do!

Ziva said this, but you can barely hear it! It was in Dog Tags ;)
I've got a video of it :P Listen really closely after Gibbs turns the corner and McGee comes in. She says it RIGHT before Tony says "Get checked for Rabies?"

Squeeeeeeeeee! I wonder what the full conversation might've been about? ;)

*Doh! Forgot to put the video!* FACEPALM xD

link
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Ziva: Don't worry, Tony. I've got your back.
Tony: Ha! My back. Listen lady, if anybody is getting anybody's back, it's me getting yours.
last edited 1年以上前
heart
=] Great ones Dani! I'm going to watch the video now... makes me curious!
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
I watched the vid and I love the quote!

"I love you. You... complete me."
That's from Jerry Maguire.
heart
I seriously don't think I ever noticed that before! Wowww! <3 I wonder what they were talking about!
1年以上前 crazy_frog222 said…
big smile
"A best friend rides in your car no matter how many times you nearly killed them."
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
crying
So, I was surfing Fictionpress.com for Romance fics. Then I stumbbled upon this.

Warning: Prepare for Angst. It's not a Tiva-fic, but it fits them so much. SO SO SO MUCH. I mean, really, they're the ones that came into my mind the moment I read the summary.

So, here it goes.

------

Hide and seek.

That's how our relationship always was. We took turns controlling each other; too turns falling in and out of love.

Ironic.

Every time one of us tried to consolidate; tried to come to terms, you weren't interested, or I wasn't.

Well. Most of the time I was interested. Just not available.

You're beautiful. Even when I hate you, you are so fucking beautiful.

Even when you're with her. When I'm with him.

When we look at each other and hold eye contact for a second too long, and others notice. Or when a friendly hug turns into a loving embrace- if only for a split second. Sometimes I don't even notice.

People think I'm yours, even if they know better. And sometimes, when it's safe, I let them think that. Even if I know better.

I was always your first choice, but you were always my second. But now? We are each other's first, forced to be second.

I wanted to kiss you so bad. You have no idea how freaking bad.

And when you wanted to hold me, I'm with him, loving him, fucking him, thinking of you.

Is that so bad?

"Boy",written by EtherealSinger
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
heart
7x18 Jurisdiction

SQUEEEEEE ♥

Ziva: You are my friend.
Tony: Really?
Ziva: No. ...My date canceled."
Tony: Mine too.

:D
heart
He obviously wanted to know who & why he didn't know about it before. =]

Ziva: I found candy leftover from Valentine's day.
Tony: Candy from who?
Ziva: Why does it matter?
Tony: It matters because you didn't eat it and so that person must not mean very much to you. It means something!
Ziva: It means nothing.
Tony: Well I'm glad I wasn't your valentine.
Ziva: So am I!
heart
My Tiva dream from the other night..... MIGHT elaborate and turn into a fanfic. Basically Ziva is walking away from Tony in the car park.... Tony grabs her arm..... [It's actually a wonder that I remember it to be honest.... ]

"Ziva, don't walk away from me! We have to talk about this! You said not long ago that we are friends. But that's a lie. We are more than friends. At least it feels like that. At the moment we're stuck in this awkward limbo and it feels like I can't escape. But what I figured out was that when we escape, it'll be the best feeling ever. Because we've been through it together. Like everything else. We'll be together. You just have to be willing to escape with me."
last edited 1年以上前
heart
OMG! I was watching a Tiva video when I saw a clip of Semper Fidelis when Tony typed the Hebrew translation into the computer. Just before:

Ziva: I will be right back.
Tony: I will be right here.

Reunion;

Ziva: I will be right back.
Tony: I will be right here.
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Another awesome quote from a fanfic, this time it's written by Ink On Paper.

[And, if ever the writers read this and decide to include it in one episode.....:)]
----------

Tony: I'm not as strong as you, I can't sit idly by and watch you put yourself in harms way.
Ziva: It is part of our jobs.
Tony: True, but running into gunfire is not exactly a requirement.
Ziva: We would have lost our only witness.
Tony: I'm not in love with our only witness.

-The Playlist

EVERYBODY NOW: AWWWWWWWWW
heart
Awwww!!! That was sooo cute! I have to go read that fanfic now! And Dani... what a speech you remembered from your dream. lol =]
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
Wow. The writers should put this dialogue into the show.
heart
"If people are meant to be together, they'll find each other, no matter where, no matter what, right?"

-Maddie, Moonlighting
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Mikella, I wish we could 'favourite' posts!
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Dannii, IKR?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
I have read this in a fanfiction, but I can't remember the name. It was about the events after Somalia.

Ziva: I'm not a broken woman.
Tony: You are.
Ziva: Why do you think?
Tony: He broke you.
Ziva: And what do you want to do now?
Tony: I can fix you.
heart
Awwwwwwww! ♥
heart
Mikella sent me a link to this cute fanfic called "Motek".

That he was not expecting. Ziva spent the last few weeks calling him sweetie? He winced. It definitely sounded less sappy, and more romantic in Hebrew. But, that just confused him further. Then realization dawned, and it may as well have been a giant freaking light bulb spouting over his head.

Ziva, who hid all her emotions, was being verbally affectionate with him. That's why the mysterious smile. She'd finally gotten fed-up with pretending, and decided to make the first move. But, did he want to make the second one?

Tony swallowed past his suddenly loud heartbeat, the last few weeks racing through his head. More like the last five years. The summer from Hell on that damn boat, the second summer from Hell, when she was gone, and then dead. And, the feeling deep in his belly when he saw her alive. He didn't need to ask that question.

Motek by LostinOblivion
heart
Why can't I help myself when I'm around you?
-Ziva

"All In" Written by PyroAngel32

:D :D
"I've always wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little DiNozzo feet." -Tony

A Hidden Seret by Broadway007
last edited 1年以上前
heart
MY FAVOURITE QUOTE OF THE MOMENT.

Ziva: I can't believe this is happening to me, to me of all people.
Tony: Well, you shouldn't take it as a sign of weakness.

- Dead Man Walking
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NCISaddicted said…
heart
I L♥♥ve that scene from JetLag ♥♥

Tony: Nora was right. I found my favorite picture, and it's the only one with someone in it. (Hands Ziva the photograph.)
Ziva: (Looks at photograph and chuckles, almost blushing.)
Tony: It's very French New Wave, don't you think?
Ziva: Maybe. (Hands back photograph. Exchange glance.) (Camera pans, showing photograph is a beautiful picture of Ziva standing on a Paris street, looking through postcards.) I think it would look better in black and white. (Phoof turns photograph black and white.)

my fave :D
heart
link

Read it, knock yourself out with the quotes.
heart
The woman was a sarcastic, stubborn, oxymoron, for lack of a better term.

She was petite, yet very lethal.

Determined, and extremely willful, yet there was a softer side, a secret side, that very few people knew about.

She was reckless, bordering on insane, but at times, she could be so damn sensible that it was irritating.

She was a pain in the ass, but one he couldn't live without.

-Undisclosed Desires by SecretSpark89
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Random quotes I've found that fit them in one way or another. =]

-- Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

-- How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is.

-- We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.

-- Isn't it funny how you can still get butterflies in your stomach, even though you have known the person for years.

-- You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump.

-- Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you... and I wish on a star that somewhere you're thinking of me, too. [[Selena Lyrics]]

-- It's not that we aren't meant to be together, I think that we're just not ready for forever. [[My current excuse for why they aren't getting together just yet.]]

-- Sometimes I look at you and you seem to be looking back at me, but sometimes you look away; like you're afraid of what might happen if you look a second longer.

-- I am perfectly happy being his friend, in fact I love it... I just have this incredible urge to kiss him, that doesn't go away and this feeling that we would be perfect together.

-- Have you ever really thought about it? You've got this girl, head over heels in love with you. She'd do anything for you, she'd die for you. But for some reason, you don't want to see that. You know it's there, and you know that you feel the same way. But you refuse to let it be. Maybe you're scared of the thought that this girl who you've known for years - you've seen her happy, you've seen her sad -- maybe this girl is perfect for you. And that really scares the hell outta you, doesn't it?

-- Sometimes you meet someone and before you even know their name, or before you know anything about them, you know that sometime in the future this person is going to mean something to you.

-- Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.

-- Everyday that goes by it seems like I discover something new about you to love it's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life, you touch me in a way no one else ever has and gave me so many reasons to love you.

-- Love is not who you can see yourself with. It is who you can't see yourself without. [[I couldn't live without you, I guess. EPIC]]

-- True love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it does.

-- We're so close but I know I'm just a friend to you. A friend by your side teaching you everything you do. A friend who would never leave you for someone new. A friend who won't make you feel blue. Only your friend who just happened to fall for you.
"Sorry." He says, realizing her hesitance. "I shouldn't have brought it up, and those were completely different circumstances anyway-"

"It is fine." She quickly interrupts. "I just… I know I am supposed to let resting dogs lie-"

"Close enough" Tony mutters.

"But I just… Why did you do it? I am sorry for bringing this up again, but I have been thinking a lot recently – perhaps too much. I was unfair to you, before I left. Egregiously unfair. And you… you nearly died just to rescue me."

"Yeah, I'm practically a martyr." He says it with a cocky smile, but Ziva sees through the mask easily.

"Why did you do it?"

"I'm a federal agent. It's my job to catch the bad guys. And Saleem was a very, very, bad guy."

"Tony."

"What? Do you really want the whole-hearted honest truth?"

"Yes." She replies softly. And then with a laugh, "I think I can handle it."

"Yeah," he starts, no hint of amusement on his face. "Well I can't."

-Closure by djEskimo

link

[That part pretty much explains Tony's attitude towards Ziva this season.]
last edited 1年以上前
worried
Ziva: You should hear the words to the oath I have to take. I basically have to renounce all my ties to Israel.

Tony: Well, you'll still be you, Ziva and I'll be there to hear it. I promise.

---

And towards the end of the ep, she takes her oath....looks down to the two vacant seats, one that should've been occupied by one Tony DiNozzo, and her heart breaks.

*my heart breaks with hers.

heart
TONY TO GIBBS: Pretty. She looks enough like Ziva to be her sister. Really pretty.

-Kill Ari.
last edited 1年以上前
heart
ZIVA: I'm observing you, Tony.
TONY: Any way you can do that in a less creepy manner?

-Silver War.
last edited 1年以上前
^ OH HELL YEAH. LOLZ.

"You know, you may not have been my first American hug. But you were my first American kiss. And I think that is more important, don't you?"

-What Needed Saying by Kerrison
heart
"When you feel alone, just look at the space between your fingers and remember that's where mine fit perfectly."

----

Sometimes you make me so mad you make me want to push you in ongoing traffic, but then I realise I'd kill myself trying to save you.

----

It was your hello that kept me hanging on every word you say, but your goodbye that kept me listening for your voice around each corner.

----

I love you. Not maybe, not tomorrow, not someday. Right now, at this very moment, I've realised something. I need you, I trust you, I admire you, I want you. And you can be wrong most of the time and we can fight and be mad at each other, but nothing, nothing in this world can change the fact that I love you.

----

Sometimes you need a second chance because time wasn't ready for the first one.

----

I could go across the world and still wouldn't be satisfied if I couldn't see those eyes.

QUESTION: Do you really think that Tony would've been satisfied if they'd killed Saleem, but HADN'T found Ziva?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Of course not. He thought he would, but he would not have been. :)

In the Dark, Ziva: Why were you following him?! <realization> You're in love with him.
<Now let's fast forward to Obsession and apply her words to herself.>
big smile
OMG, ILY right now Jenn! XD

The same could be said for Tony when he followed her to the bar in Recoil. :D
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Ohhhhhhhh dear. This forum has been dead for awhile.

And suddenly, my awesome classmate, who happens to be addicted to NCIS as well, made up this quote. In pure adoration for her, I asked if I could post this.

I want to hug you when I see you and pretend that you'd come back, But I was too scared that the truth would break me so I just kept your smile hoping it would keep me alive, warm, until the next time I see you again.

I just realized this fit Whatever Happened In Between Season 5 and Season 6, and Season 6 and Season 7.
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
"I didn't go to Somalia just for a tan."

-Just for a tan by GRACE5 on fanfiction.net (The link is on the Tiva Fanfiction spot too.)
1年以上前 twifanpire_16 said…
heart
Tony: Hell of a Co-winki-dink.
Ziva: What’s a quink-a-dink?
(Tony gives Ziva a look.)
Tony: Coincidence.
Ziva: You believe this is a dwink-a-quink?
Tony: Sarcasm Ziva. We’re back in America. Flip the switch.
Ziva: Well technically we are not.
Tony: American ship, American soil. Ah, American soil.
Ziva: Enough already. You have three more months, what’s the big deal?
Tony: Easy for you to say.
Ziva: What’s that supposed to mean?
Tony: You’re back in DC, which is what you wanted… Isn’t it?
Ziva: You get orders, Tony. You may not like them, but you follow them. That’s why they’re called “orders”.
Tony: That’s not what I asked. Something happened in Israel, didn’t it? You’ll say you don’t want to talk about it, but your eyes won’t shut up. Something you left behind, maybe? Or someone?
Ziva: You’re right. I don’t want to talk about it.

love this Quote it is so cute!! it is so frusterating how they just don't get together!!!!
Ziva: This is nice. Be able to work without Tony's incessant babbling. It's almost as if he cannot go on for more than 30 seconds without hearing the sound of his own voice. You know the truly amazing thing is that he fails to realize just how irritating he is to those around him.
Gibbs: Ziva.
Ziva: Yes, Gibbs?
Gibbs: Babbling.
Ziva: Oh.

Ziva is continuously talking about tony like she just can't help her self!!
heart
Tony: Long distance can be hard. Tell a friend from Tel-Aviv?
Ziva: You're jealous.
Tony: I'm not jealous.
Ziva: Yes you are.
Tony: No I'm not, and I'm not arguing, boss.
McGee: Are to!
Tony: Am not!

he is so jelous!!
heart
Tony: Are we fighting?
Ziva: If we were you would be on the floor bleeding.
Tony: Okay, I accept that as a likely outcome

such a great couple11111
heart
"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."

----

"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter."

----

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."

----

"Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that."

----

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected."

----

"Truth only means something when it's hard to admit."
last edited 1年以上前
RESURRECT THIS FORUM!

Yes, Mikella! We NEED more!
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
The forum has been resurrected :D

So many cute quotes from this really sweet fic 'Distractions and Word Games' by Rainstorm03
link

The one that I feel fits them best?
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was totally out of my control."