Thutner New アイコン and banner?

Olivine posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 07:34AM
Hey guys,

I thought it might be the time for an icon and banner change, since many House spots has had a change lately, let's not stay behind!

We need some fresh air here, a new design!

So this will be the forum to suggest spot icons and spot banners!
Go ahead, people :]

Love, Olivine <3
last edited on Jan 13, 2009 at 07:35AM

Thutner 31 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Olivine said…
laugh
I would suggest those as icons:

link

link

link
1年以上前 misanthrope86 said…
Personally, I think this spot has the best banner of all the House spots, so I'm not gonna suggest a new banner!

As for the icon, I like this one:

link

And this one:

link

And this one:

link

And these two, especially if the banner changes:

link

link
angry
This is a complete aside, but has this spot been trolled?! I noticed that all the link ratings are much lower than they were before!
1年以上前 Biathine said…
You remeber the ratings ?

o.O

*is imperessed*

I love the first ones :P (from Olivine and Missy)

1年以上前 Olivine said…
angry
pff you should see the CSI Ny spot, missy...there are trolls behind every corner I think. People rated my icons and screencaps 1.
I even stopped making fanarts for this spot, because it sucked so much.
That was a little offtopic - sorry.
angry
Still off topic: That sucks! I HATE TROLLS!
1年以上前 Olivine said…
wink
Guys, how long are we going to wait until we make the "new icon" pick?
I'm fine with everything, we can make it today, we can wait a week, we can wait a month..what do you say?
Yeah thats cool. It seems like we may be the only ones offering any suggestions. Maybe give it a couple more days, just in case people haven't seen this yet...
Ok so I just made 2 variations on the banner that we currently have, since I haven't seen any banner suggestions. They are here:

link

and here:

link

Not very exciting, I know, but it might get the ball rolling.
1年以上前 Olivine said…
laugh
I planned on making some too, but I'm so busy atm :((
1年以上前 pollyloveshouse said…
surprise
oh my word, I can't believe I missed this forum! *facepalm*

Firstly, Missy have to disagree with you there, Personally, I think this spot has the best banner of all the House spots, so I'm not gonna suggest a new banner! , Kutner spot banner kicks all ass =D

I'll go have a look through the spot icons and see what I find :)
big smile
Okay, I return with my favourite icons:

link

link

As for banners, I agree this spot's banner is awesome, but of the two bew possibilities that Missy posted I prefer

link
1年以上前 Olivine said…
big smile
Ha! Omg!
I just watched "Joy to the world" and i can't believe no one of you guys told me about that very cute little thutner moment!

I will try to make a banner of it and also upload it on youtube :p
1年以上前 Olivine said…
I made 2 banners...
link

link

maybe i'll make some more...who knows..*gg*
big smile
LOL! Sorry, I was a little pre-occupied by another couple during 'Joy To The World'...
So is anyone else gonna make banners? Otherwise I think we should probably put up a banner pick soon, because there are a few people who want to pick the icon after we know what the banner is.
smile
I hope you don't mind, but I added a new banner pick, so that people can vote for the new banner and then decide on which icon they like once the banner is chosen.

Here is the pick:link

1年以上前 Olivine said…
worried
Hm..what if people choose "elevator" icon and "elevator" banner?
And I think this is going to happen, cause my orange banners don't really fit the blue elevator icon...
Well, thats why I made the banner pick, because people were saying that they wanted to pick an icon that would go with the banner, and since there are only a few banners to choose from, we really need to pick the banner first so that people can then decide on which of the many icons would work best for the spot.
1年以上前 Olivine said…
quickly made some bluish versions of my banners aswell :)
link

link

so..going to bed now, goodnight <3
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
Well, here's my banner. It's probably total crap, but w/e. xD

link
last edited 1年以上前
Well, there are only 2 days left in the banner voting and link has 57% of the vote, which actually means 8/14 people voted for it! ONLY 14 PEOPLE VOTED!

And only 20 people voted in the icon pick and I was gonna change my choice based on the banner, but I see that the pick is closed, so that ain't happening.

So I guess we have our choices!
So, do we know who the spot creator is? Or will one of us have to message dave?
jameswilson is the spot creator, but I havent seen her in yonks :(
Yeah, we can just message dave then, but I thought Olivine would want to do it since she started this...
1年以上前 Olivine said…
Ah, I will do it as soons as i have time. (ah which i dont have atm) If anyone has time to do it now or in a few hours, I dont mind, just tell me that you did it so i dont do it too.
;)
1年以上前 Olivine said…
smile
So I wrote to Dave :)
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
yay, the new banner and icon look awesome
Yay they really do =D
1年以上前 lovehousemd_frv said…
so the banner and icon are more than a year and we must change them.i know.kutner is deat and tis banner is amazing but we need change:)
 so the banner and アイコン are もっと見る than a 年 and we must change them.i know.kutner is deat and tis ban
1年以上前 jameswilson said…
smile
Sorry I wasn't around for the banner changing! Glad you guys got it changed!
If you want anything else different just message me! I'm more likely to respond