Thutner Contest made for You!

house_whatelse posted on Nov 09, 2008 at 02:51AM
Right now I am an ubiased opinion on shipping and I have sources who back me up on that. So I thought it would be great if the ships have a campaigning contest. Basically you all give reasons why someone who is undecided who wants to ship ONE ship should ship this ship. At the end I will decide who was most convincing group of people, that doesn't mean I'll start shipping though.

RULES
1. Only POSITIVE comments are to be made- only say good things about your ship on your forum. No bashing of other ships at anytime and no showing how they wouldn't work.

PUNISHMENT- If I were to see any bashing of any ships on their forum or on yours I will YANK this contest off as soon as I seen it and the contest will immediately end.

PRIZE- Besides knowing your group did the best at campaigning which doesn't mean your ship is the best it just means you did the best at campaigning, the sole person that I thought had the best comment that pushed the undecided person over the edge will get props.

Lastly, people this is not meant to be taken as a serious thing, it's just a little fun contest people will have fun doing. I'm making things clear right now, Bashing and Fighting = Unhappy HW and unhappy HW isn't always the best thing. So ABSOLUTELY NO BASHING!

Thutner 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 pollyloveshouse said…
Wow I'm almost disappointed in my fellow Thuthners, does nobody have any points?? I know I do, so I will definitely be back later to see what form they take in my words.
1年以上前 Olivine said…
foreteen gave me the mortal blow...*gg*
1年以上前 pollyloveshouse said…
OK I am back to make some points on why Thutner is awesome =D

So, I have a few points on why I think they make such a cute couple, but I'll start with my favourite scenes.

1) Kutner telling her about his parents' death. This scene is really improtant to me in terms of the Thutner relationship because it shows he is comfortable around her, to the extent he shares deeply personal information casually. Imagine just being in a conversation with someone and just slipping in how your parent were murdered in front of you!? It must have required a lot of trust, even though Kutner seems to be a very trusting person.

2) Also from Wilson's Heart, the scene in Wilson's home where 13 is standing in the door to the bedroom. He can see just from her body language that she really doens't want to be there, that she doesn't feel comfortable searching a colleagues' house!! The little pat on her shoulder meant so much to me int hat little scene! In that one little movement he seemed to completely understand her and accept her, and you could see how grateful she was that he didn't make her search with him!!

Although that one might be me exaduratng a little...
1年以上前 Olivine said…
link
first propaganda pic
1年以上前 Olivine said…