Thriller Roleplay Neos Rising [Explicit]

Rogue475 posted on Oct 13, 2015 at 01:11AM
Warning; This story contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Mason Warwick... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Mason made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Echelon, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho..."

Name-
~
Age-
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization-
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~
last edited on Oct 13, 2015 at 02:10AM

Thriller Roleplay 639 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 639

1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Leah walked as quickly as she could, moving around other people in the heavily crowded streets. The wall loomed overhead, just to the right of where she was walking, and cops seemed to be out in higher numbers than usual, patrolling, looming over the crowds of poor city dwellers outside the wall.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Darkness crept in from the sky, the sun's watchful gaze diminishing with every passing moment. Leah didn't realize it then, but she was being followed. Over the rooftops two shades leaped from the buildings, converging on their target from above.

"Alright, move along!" One of the officers shouted, his rifle held firmly with his finger resting over the trigger. The guards were on edge, jittery by the looks of it.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Leah's fists where firmly pressed into her pockets, fingers wrapped around the pen length rod resting in one as she glanced around, hiding her uneasiness well enough. Except, did that camera just move? On the building to her left, turned to follow her movements. No. She was imagining things. Leah lowered her eyes, pressing through the crowd with more haste.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
link

As the woman made her way crossed the street, she happened upon a kiosk that was set right beside a dark alley. One of the Officers who had taken a notice to the dirty, albeit gorgeous lady was only ten paces behind when a hand grasped around Leah's arm, pulling her from view.

Instantly she was thrusted around the corner of the alley and firmly set against the cold metal wall. Darkness covered her, but just then a familiar face was shown in the low light. "You've been followed." Renner grinned, eyes fixated on hers.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"You almost got kicked in the nuts." She smirked softly, glancing towards the alley's entrance. "I know, they haven't done much to hide it. I wonder what all of the tension is over. They must be planning something." Leah spoke more softly, fingers going around his arm, grasping it lightly if only to comfort herself.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

He nodded in a subtle manner, watching carefully for the Officer. "There's too many officers about, something's definitely about to happen." Renner murmured, his gaze turning to hers as her fingers went to his arm. His frown had dissipated, a smile emerging as his hand lent against her side. "We shouldn't linger... It's getting dark."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Leah nodded, shifting away from the wall to peer out into the street, looking to see if her follower had moved on. But her attention was drawn again to the cameras that had become a common thing in the area, though she had never seen them move and refocus as they where now, seeming to search for something. "I don't like the looks of that, Ren. I think they're testing something, and we're the bait."
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

Renner glanced in the direction of Leah's newfound focus. He blinked, tilting his head ever so slightly as he peered at the camera at the adjacent side of the street. "... That camera wasn't there yesterday." Ren uttered, motioning lightly with his head for them to make their leave. "Let's get back."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She nodded, turning to follow him, eyes going uneasily back to the camera, which had turned to focus on them. "Quickly, Ren. It's not moving on."
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

They were out of that alley in mere seconds, finding themselves in yet another, albeit more closely compact than the last. "I've never seen that before, camera's like those are set on an automated rotation. That was manual, meaning someone really is following us." Renner grumbled as they slowed their pace. He kept close to her as they went, his hand carefully hovering above the leg pack that held his sidearm.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"The cameras, all of those cops, what's going on Ren?" She asked, voice not much more than a whisper as fear built up in her gut. "What could they possibly have made to make things more difficult on us?"

"I've found the target, sir. What are my commands?" Alex's voice was curt, businesslike as she stood silently beside the man in charge, watching the chaos build at his side.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
link

Warwick stood there, fingers pressed lightly against the desk as he remained motionless, gazing out at the various monitors before them. "Subject Bravo." He said calmly, his voice smooth and subtle. "Let's see how she hunts." Jack murmured, watching as the two frantically began to converse.

Ren

"I don't know!" He said quickly, a hand resting on Leah's shoulder. "C'mon, we know the way." Ren nodded to assure her, his pistol slowly rising from it's holster.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Alex snorted softly, a slow grin spreading across her face. "Excellent choice." The woman spoke quietly, turning her head slightly as if to look at something to her left, eyes focusing on what only she could see. The inside of a steel box, the only light a few pinpricks from air holes. "Release subject Bravo, stand clear." She gave the commands quickly, words crisp and firm, and box opened, the sound of leathery wings catching the air, a snarl of pure rage as there was a brief battle for control, and then the wall beneath them, the streets outside erupting into full fledged panic at the sight above them.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

Instantly the man turned his gaze, glancing towards the source of screams. He then grabbed Leah's hand, taking her with him as he dashed. The alleyway was longer than most, seemingly growing tighter and tighter as they went. He felt eyes starring back at him, watching the two with an unyielding gaze.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Lean turned to look, only a glance, and stumbled in her fear as the monsterous beast closed in, talon like claws reaching as it descended. The beast looked like a wolf that had been somehow combined with a bat, and everything terrifying from the old earth, and it was after them.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

"What the hell?!" He cursed, turning as Leah ran on. Ren then raised his pistol, pulling the trigger three times in rapid succession. The rounds tore through the air, hitting their mark, yet only causing the massive creature to flinch.

Jack

"... They're armed?" The man asked, glancing towards the woman at his right. His tone was unpleased, as if disappointed. "Perhaps a better test would've been performed on a cripple or elder..."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Alex turned her gaze to him, only for a moment, angry at his comment. "You question the strength of my creatures, Jack?" She growled, turning back to her task.

The beast bellowed, diving suddenly towards them, but the buildings where to close together, and her talons only swiped at the air before lifting her back into the open sky, searching for an access point to her targets.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

The man was after Leah only moments later, not bothering to wait for a clear shot. He cursed as he heard the creature bellow, roaring out into the sky. They were it's prey, just as she had told him.

Jack

"I question a great deal many things, it pays to be careful. Oh, and next time, no roaring." The man told her, not bothering to face the woman. "We want a silent killer, for now... No need to worry people just yet."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"She is excited." Alex said simply crossing her arms.

The beast landed on the building above them, running ahead as it saw a place to drop into the alley below, though it would still be too narrow for her to reach them, she could prevent them from continuing that way.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

"Leah! Hold up!" Renner called out, madly watching the sky in between the buildings. He went after the woman, his pistol held close to his shaking body. Leah was several paces ahead of him and nearing the opening into the street. Without cover, the creature would have easy pickings on any who dare cross.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Leah didn't stop, drawing the small rod from her pocket, and with a flick of her wrist, it grew into her full length weapon of choice, bo staff he'd crafted for her.
"What are you doing, stupid girl?" Alex hissed, the beast waiting obediently, crouched above the opening, talons ready to tear into tender flesh.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

His eye's went wide, fear setting in at the sight of her alone and exposed. "Leah!" He shouted, raising the pistol high as he came up on the opening. His pace slowed as he went out into the street, both hands gripping the weapon as he scanned the rooftops. "Leah... We are sitting ducks..." He growled to her, slowly inching in her direction.

Jack

"Hmm... Interesting, seems you have a problem." The businessman grinned, a small air of satisfaction coming across.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Leah was angry by then, her grip firm on the staff, stance wide, eyes scanning just as much as his.

"It is only a problem for them." Alex snarled, and the beast lunged under the cover of the shadows, talons reaching for Leah's slim blonde form. But the beast, and the woman controlling it roared in pain as the pointed metal tip of the staff jabbed right into her eye, unbalancing the beast and sending her toppling aside.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

The man wasted no time, stepping quickly over to the beast with his weapon poised. Three more rounds rung out that night, each shot hitting it's mark within the head of such a beast. Blood spattered across the pavement, both stood there hearts beating violently as dusk rolled in. "... Let's go, before any cops show up." He told her, wiping his brow as he turned to her.

Jack

Warwick said nothing, yet the smile that surfaced was enough an insult as any words ever could produce. With that, he simply turned round, stepping from the room with his hands clasped behind his back.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Alex snarled. "Retrieve my beast!' She snapped to the officers who'd transported and held the beasts on the wall, before throwing the earpiece against the wall and stalking after Warwick.
Leah nodded, pale faced and terrified as she started down the alley in the same direction they had been going.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Jack

"How many are there? Of these... Beasts?" The man asked as he continued down the hall, his tone no longer showing signs of any personality. To him, it was a time for business.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"Three. The dead one will be revived when it is returned." She said dryly, moving silently just behind him. Alex blinked almost every three seconds, like a camera shudder, her eyes taking pictures that downloaded to a chip in her head, allowing the once crippled woman to see, better than anyone else even.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Jack

"Good..." He said softly, glancing back at her slightly. "My brother has seen fit to invest in another, a uh... End game, if you will. I've strongly advised against such a creature, yet..." Warwick paused, stopping in that instant. "Mason, it seems, wishes nothing more than to wipe them out, every last one of 'em."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"The people outside the wall?" She asked dryly. "What is the point?"
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Jack

"He believes they hold no purpose, lack education, aren't worth the trouble of keeping them." Warwick sighed, fingers going to his temple. "Don't get me wrong, those people are vermin. Yet, they are necessary to the stability of our city."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"Stability? You mean target practice." Her tone took on an arrogance, her dislike for him and his ideas clear. "That is all they are good for. So sure, keep them around. But only to be slaughtered."
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Jack

"Targets... Sure, call them that if you like, but these targets..." He nodded, pointing off towards the monitors in the distance. "They happen to keep this city a float. So if you so wish to keep on living, you'll learn to be subtle... Think of it this way, Alex, we need scalpel, not a hammer..."
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"I lost subtlety when those resisters threw acid into my eyes, Jack." She said coldly, remembering clearly the pain of the attack, the fear of losing her eyesight. The strangeness of her new eyes.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Jack

Warwick looked away, his gaze finding the floor in that instant. "You didn't have much to begin with..." He murmured under his breath. "Listen, Alex, those days are gone. Just... Work on it, for both our sake." Jack concluded with a slight nod, walking off with a small sigh.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
Alex glared after him a moment before turning in a different direction, going to where her beasts would soon be arriving.

Leah was breathing hard as Ren closed the door to their tiny home behind them, sitting heavily on the shabby couch. "What was that, Ren?"
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

He sighed deeply, lowering his head to the door, standing there for a moment as he sheathed his weapon. "... You know as much as I do. We've both heard the stories." Ren muttered, turning in that instant to face her. He went to her, his hands going to hers as he sat beside her. "Please don't do that to me again, running out there... Alone." Ren whispered, his eyes soft full of weariness.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"I had to Ren, I couldn't just stand there while that thing figured out how to eat us." She said softly, gripping his hands tightly, leaning forward to touch her head to his, eyes closed. "I knew what I was doing."
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

"I know..." His eyes too closed in their moment of closeness. "Leah, I know... But we agreed, we're in this together." Renner told her, his voice soft and unguarded, as he always was when they were home. He feared not how she saw him, as long as their love remained true.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"I know." She sighed softly, finally able to calm down, his nearness aiding her better than anything could have. "Together until the end." Leah murmered.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

His eyes opened slowly, focusing on her. "Till the end." Ren smiled, his hand brushing away a few strands of blonde hair that stuck out over her eyes. "We need to wash." He chuckled lightly, needing to escape from the dilemma of their experience.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She nodded slightly. "I've never felt so dirty in my life." Leah mumbled, despising the alleyways and all of the disgusting things they entailed.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

"Who knows, maybe we'll have warm water this time?" He smiled, rising slowly as he tugged her along. "C'mon." Ren said softly, motioning towards the bathroom.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She nodded, following him quietly, her feet dragging slightly with weariness. They hadn't stopped running until they'd reached home, and it was a long run, even for the athletic pair.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

He started the water to the shower, shivering as he felt the frigid water run along his hand. "Just give it a minute, you never know." Ren smiled lightly to her, going over to the mirror to check and see if his stubble had grown back since he last shaved.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She giggled softly, hopping onto the counter beside him. "You're awfully paranoid about that stubble, Ren." Leah teased, lightly crossing her legs after kicking off her shoes.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

"Yes, well as your father always says, it's best to keep appearances." Renner chuckled, turning to her after a short pause. "Have you heard from him, since he took that job working in the reactors?" It was a serious note, and any child would be proud to know that their father worked to keep them alive every day.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
"No." She sighed softly, shaking her head. "I hope he is alright, I miss him." Leah said, watching the water run in the shower. "I see steam."
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

The man's eyes lit up, turning to the shower. "Right, well better savor this while we can." He nodded, kneeling to untie his boots.
1年以上前 PungoBliss said…
She nodded, undressing about as quickly as she could to hop in and savor the hot water against her skin, a rare luxury. "It's sooo nice." Leah about melted, eyes closing against the spray.
1年以上前 Rogue475 said…
Ren

His clothes were off only a few moments after hers. A rush of relief came over him as he stepped beside Leah, the burning water banishing any thoughts on what had happened prior. He simply smiled as they stood there in the shower, eyes closed as his hand came into hers.