TheLefteris24 The Red Mansion Roleplay

Seanthehedgehog posted on Jun 03, 2019 at 05:22PM
In the United States, dozens of thieves roam around the midwest, and southern regions stealing jewels, gold, and other valuables. Our main hero is a bounty hunter, Dan Grayman. He will cross paths with the numerous thieves, and do what he can to thwart their plot.

Dan can't do this alone. You can join him, or go against him. The choice is entirely yours.

Once you join, you must insert the following

Character name
Nationality (example: American, German, Puerto Rican)
Whether your character is on Dan's side or not.

If you're going against Dan and his team, remember that they will win in the end. You cannot kill them, I may end up doing a sequel to this.

TheLefteris24 62 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-62 of 62

1年以上前 TheLefteris24 said…
Stella: You and me both. Though still looking forward to seeing New Orleans. Have been wanting to visit the place for a while. *puts her sunglasses and turns on the radio as ''Lonely Lonely by Taking Back Sunday'' starts playing*
1年以上前 Seanthehedgehog said…
After driving for 18 hours, they made it.

Dan: *Looking around* Alright, now we just gotta find out where those thieves are.
They stopped at a hotel to spend the night.

Dan: We just got here, so we'll have better luck tomorrow.
Stella: I hope so *sighs* Man, I'm beat...
Dan: Get some rest. I need to make a call. *Walks out onto the balcony*
Stella: *Lies down on the bed* That I will do. Just gonna take a small while and then I want to watch how the view from this balcony is too. Hope everything is worth it.
Dan: *Grabs his cellphone, and calls a friend* Hey, it's Dan. Jewel thieves. Yeah yeah yeah, I know. It's been a while, but I know. Will you help us? Okay, come over to the hotel tomorrow. I'll buy you as many pancakes as you want.
Dan: *Returns from the balcony, and sees Stella sleeping* We got a lot of work to do tomorrow.
Stella: *Wakes up in the next morning* .... I must have been more tired than I realized. *stands up and steps out to the balcony in order to admire the morning view*
Dan: *Hears the door open* Ah good, that must be my friend. *Opens the door*
Joe: Hi Dan.

Name: Joe King
Nationality: American

He is the 3rd member of our team.
Dan: Thanks for joining us.
Joe: No problem, but don't forget that breakfast you owe me.
Dan: Let's go downstairs in that case.
Joe: Who's the sexy braud?
Dan: My new partner, Stella.
Joe: *Shakes her hand* Pleasure to meet you.