ウォーキング・デッド 30 日 Challenge

Kassaremidylynn posted on Jan 04, 2012 at 09:35PM
So I moved this over to the forum section at the suggestion of Dark Sarcasm, to avoid clutter in the club.

I will post all of the challenges for the 30 days. Just specificy which day you are on when you post, so as to avoid confusion.

Here goes:

1. Favorite male character? Why?
2. Favorite female character? Why?
3. Favorite overall? Why?
4. Who has the best hat? Why?
5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?
6. Best survivor death so far? Why?
7. Favorite episode? Why?
8. What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?
9. What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?
10. Thoughts on Andrea?
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle.
12. How do you feel about Rick?
13. Favorite pairing? Why?
14. Least favorite pairing? Why?
15. Favorite line? Why?
16. What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode?
17. How do you feel about Shane? Why?
18. If you’ve read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice? If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?
19. On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the show is?
20. Has there been any specific walker that scared you the most? Why?
21. If you were bit, what would you do?
22. If you could have one person on the show as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would it be and why?
23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why?
24. What’s your contingency plan in cast of a zombie apocalypse?
25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why?
26. Favorite scene? Why?
27. How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies?
28. How long do you think you could survive in a similar situation?
29. How do you feel about Glenn? Why?
30. Least favorite episode? Why?

HAVE FUN GUYS AND GALS!!!!

ウォーキング・デッド 281 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 281

1年以上前 D_J267 said…

Daryl & Carol, I just don't see any romantic chemistry between them.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 15 - Favorite line? Why?

"I'm gonna chop up your boy. I'm gonna feed him to my dogs. They're the evilest, nastiest man-eating bitches you ever saw. I picked 'em up from Satan at a yard sale."

It's from 'Vatos', which is the episode that won me over. I thought it was funny. =P If you'd like a visual, check out link from twdz @ Tumblr.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PrisonBreak08 said…

Shane and Lori
Because their no good for each other
1年以上前 LostPB said…
15. Favorite line? Why?

Rick: Grateful.
Jenner: The day will come when you won't be.

I just always liked that line.And I think maybe it holds true to Rick at some moments.
last edited 1年以上前
 15. お気に入り line? Why? [b]Rick: Grateful. Jenner: The 日 will come when あなた won't be.[/b] I
1年以上前 D_J267 said…
15. Favorite line? Why?

Daryl: "Got bit. Fever hit. World gone to s**t. Might as well quit." Dumbass didn't know enough to shoot himself in the head.

There's others I love, but this is the first one that came to my head.

1年以上前 Linz94 said…
15. Favorite line? Why?

"I don't know if I want to live or if I have to, or if it's just a habit" - Andrea

it's my favourite <3
1年以上前 MarlenaLovett said…
6. Best survivor death so far? Why?
Amy's. The whole where she turned into a walker and Andrea had to shot her was amazing. One of the favourite scenes of the series s far. Not to mention the fact that I did actually like Amy. Second would be Jim's, but I don't think anyone can beat Amy's yet.
 [b]6. Best survivor death so far? Why? [/b] Amy's. The whole where she turned into a walker and Andre
1年以上前 clumsykee said…
15. Favorite line? Why?

Daryl: "Yeah, and people in hell want Slurpees".

I laughed really hard at his sarcasm when he said it.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 16 - What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode?

Carol. The only thing she's ever made me feel is pity. Abusive husband, missing daughter. They're both gone. Now she's just... there. I don't think she's necessary.
 [b]Day 16 - What survivor would あなた be 100% okay with if they were killed 次 episode?[/b] Carol.
15. Favorite line? Why?

Daryl: "Yeah, and people in hell want Slurpees".
I just think it's funny
1年以上前 LostPB said…

Shane
I don't like the guy and if they killed him off I'm pretty sure I won't miss him at all.
 16. What survivor would あなた be 100% okay with if they were killed 次 episode? [b]Shane[/b] I do
1年以上前 D_J267 said…

Carol, Now that Sophia is gone I can't really see what purpose she serves.
1年以上前 Linz94 said…

Carol,she is so annoying. I hate her, she was crying and she didn't do anything that find Sophia. She can die :D
 16. What survivor would あなた be 100% okay with if they were killed 次 episode? Carol,she is so ann
7. Favorite episode? Why?
So far? 2x01. This episode was so intense (especially the scene with Andrea in the bathroom with the walker). Not to mention the excitement leading up to the premiere.
 [b]7. お気に入り episode? Why?[/b] So far? 2x01. This episode was so intense (especially the scene with
1年以上前 clumsykee said…

Freakin' Shane. I never liked him much from the beginning and he certainly really annoys me now with his constant yelling and psycho-ness. .___.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 17 - How do you feel about Shane? Why?

I love him. He's interesting to watch, he's tough, he knows how to survive, he's a bastard, he's a little insane... my kind of guy. =P
 [b]Day 17 - How do あなた feel about Shane? Why?[/b] I 愛 him. He's interesting to watch, he's toug
8. What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?
I'm really at a lost.. :P I suspect he told Rick how the rest of the world was and told them how they're pretty much screwed if they leave. Other than that, I have no idea.
 [b]8. What do あなた think Jenner whispered to Rick?[/b] I'm really at a lost.. :P I suspect he told Ri
1年以上前 LostPB said…

I was ok with him at first but that scene when he pointed a gun at Rick I thought this guy has some serious issues.
 17. How do あなた feel about Shane? Why? I was ok with him at first but that scene when he pointed a
1年以上前 D_J267 said…

I like him, I don't agree with everything he does (shooting Otis) but a lot of the time he's right (shooting the zombies in the barn of death).
He seems to be the only one who's accepted that the rules of the world before the apocalypse no longer apply, sometimes you have to do things that aren't right to survive.
I kind of feel sorry for him a little too, I mean he's head over arse in love with a woman who doesn't want him, a woman who's married to his best friend, a man he loves but probably hates too, between his guilt over Lori and killing Otis it's no wonder his sanity i hanging by a thread.
1年以上前 Linz94 said…

I love him - I can tell it everyday :D
He is my fav character. Shane is very psycho person, he can kill everyone who will stand in his way.He know how get one's way and not afraid of anything. I felt sorry form Shane when Lori broke with him - I'm not a big fan of Lori/Shane but that was sad.
He is only human, everyona made a mistakes.
oh I forgot, Shane have awesome muscles <3
 17. How do あなた feel about Shane? Why? I 愛 him - I can tell it everyday :D He is my fav character

Lori
1年以上前 clumsykee said…

I hate him. Why? Because he sucks. End of story. >:D
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 18 - If you’ve read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice? If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?

Haven't read 'em. One favorite character died pretty early on, the other isn't even in the comics... I don't see the point. Plus, if I'd read the comics, I'd get pissed when they strayed from the original story. (Liiiike how I hate Alan Ball for fucking up stuff in True Blood.) It's probably better if I just stick with the show.
last edited 1年以上前
 [b]Day 18 - If you’ve read the comics, do あなた think the 表示する is doing them justice? If あなた haven’

He's ok,I know some things he does is wrong but he needs to do what needs to be done.But killing people ain't one of them
1年以上前 LostPB said…
18. If you’ve read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice? If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?

I haven't read the comics.I don't think I would read them.Reading books/comics are not my thing.
 18. If you’ve read the comics, do あなた think the 表示する is doing them justice? If あなた haven’t read t
1年以上前 D_J267 said…

I haven't read the comics, I would really love too though, tbh the only thing putting me off is the amount it would cost to get caught up on them.
9. What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?
I can not stand the idea of Lori/Shane being together. In fact, those to getting together is one of the main reasons I don't like Shane. Lori and Rick are much better together any way..
 [b]9. What do あなた prefer; Lori/Shane または Lori/Rick? [/b] I can not stand the idea of Lori/Shane being
1年以上前 Linz94 said…

I haven't read comic yet but I will do it in the future ;D
1年以上前 clumsykee said…

I haven't read them but when I actually get some money I think I'll go buy some. ;)
1年以上前 Kassaremidylynn said…
10. Thoughts on Andrea?

I liked her in the first season. This season, most of the time I want to punch her in the face. There's a difference between fighting for what you believe is a right - like learning how to use a gun and carrying one - and whining about it all. The. Time.
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle.

I hate him. I hate him. He pretty much stands for everything I hate in a person. He's racism, sexist, bigoted, he's a junkie, he sleeps around, he's an egomanica and I hate him.
12. How do you feel about Rick?

I think he's a good leader. He's doing the best he can in the crazy circumstances he's being forced into. The main thing I like is that he doesn't suffer from something I call the "Hero Complex." He's not all, "I don't want to put you in danger, go back while I walk off all alone to my death." He's wise enough to know he can't do everything and is willing to ask for help when he needs to, or let other people take over while he does something else.

Also, he's very attractive so...
13. Favorite pairing? Why?

I want to say Glenn/Maggie because they were my favorite in the comic books, but I'm not feeling the chemistry in the show.

I'm going to go with the minority and say Daryl/Carol. I don't know why, there's just something about them that I find endearing.
14. Least pavorite pairing?

Lori/Shane because while it does have its appeal, I want Lori with Rick because I love their marriage.
15. Favorite line? Why?

Shane: "That is the man I love, I love him like he is my brother."

Because I had my Slash Goggles on the first time I watched that episode, and then Shane said that and it made my heart flutter. I am the biggest Shane/Rick shipper, even though I am fully aware it will never happen.
16. What survivor would you be fully okay with if they were killed in the next episode?

Herschel. I despise him with a passion. It would hurt Maggie, which would suck, because I really like Maggie, but I would stop feeling bad for like two seconds. He's stuck in the old world, and that's a dangerous mentality to have, especially when you've got a family to look after.

I love him. He's such an interesting character. I always like characters like him because I'm a writer, and from that standpoint, characters like him are amazing. Writing Shane and his slow descent into madness and paranoia has got to be a blast to write.

I have read the comics - not all of them, I'm like halfway through - and I think the show is doing them justice. I actually like some aspects of the show more than in the comics, like the fleshing out of Shane's character, the addition of Daryl, the whole CDC storyline, and the changes made in Carol (because I HATED her in the comics, and I love her in the show).

However, there are some things they changed that I wished would have stayed the same, like Sophia because her and Carl were adorable, and I don't really like Glenn/Maggie in the show, and the lack of Andrea/Dale.

But overall, I think the writers are doing an amazing job and I have faith they will continue to keep all the comic book lovers happy.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 19 - On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the show is?

Eh... 3 or 4. I think it's more gross than scary, on the zombie front. Some of the walkers creep me out occasionally, but I think the most scared I've been was the Dale/Shane confrontation in Pretty Much Dead Already - I was terrified one of them was gonna kill the other. I generally hate zombies, but TWD's don't freak me out as bad as most others.
 [b]Day 19 - On a scale of 1-10, how scary do あなた think the 表示する is?[/b] Eh... 3 または 4. I think it's
1年以上前 LostPB said…

I would say a 7.The walkers are what really scares me.
 19. On a scale of 1-10, how scary do あなた think the 表示する is? I would say a 7.The walkers are what r
1年以上前 D_J267 said…

1 I'm pretty desensitised to horror after watching it for so many years, but there are some pretty gross moments, Daryl's zombie autopsy for example, but I wouldn't say anything in the show really scared me.
10. Thoughts on Andrea?
I am really up and down on here. In the first season, I didn't like her much but I started her like her more at the beginning of season two. Then she started the whole thing with Shane and then shot Daryl. Overall though, she's not terrible, although she is going down on my list.
 [b]10. Thoughts on Andrea?[/b] I am really up and down on here. In the first season, I didn't like he
1年以上前 Linz94 said…

5 to 7. There's some moments where I was really scary but sometimes isn't. This series isn't scary me so much :D
1年以上前 clumsykee said…

I'd say a 5 for me. I watch a lot of horror movies so it's more or less an anxiety thing when a survivor is in great danger.

I don't read comics
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 20 - Has there been any specific walker that scared you the most? Why?

This one from the third episode, for some reason... I'm not sure why it stood out. But you know what was fun? Finding & editing this picture while trying not to look directly at it. =P
 [b]Day 20 - Has there been any specific walker that scared あなた the most? Why?[/b] This one from the

Like an 8, but that's because I'm a big baby. I HATE horror movies, and suspense gives me minor panic attacks - like Inception, that freakin' half hour climax? It killed me. My mother was honestly worried I was going to work myself into a panic attack because it stressed me out so much.

So the Walking Dead pretty much kills me. It's not pleasant, but I love it at the same time.

1年以上前 LostPB said…

I think there all scary in their own way.
 20. Has there been any specific walker that scared あなた the most? Why? I think there all scary in t
1年以上前 D_J267 said…

No not really. but my favourite walker was the well one that got split in half, that was awesome.