the ランダム アニメ rp フォーラム ランダム アニメ RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the ランダム アニメ rp フォーラム 7755 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3651-3700 of 7755

1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: He was gonna try to use your power for his benefit Alice... Wanna do the honors? We could use more fire wood at the village?
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(gonna hit the hay. I'll ttyt. 'night)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
smirk
molly:*nods* gladdly *uses her claw blades to slice up the vines*
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(wats goin on in rp)
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Alice: Stupid bastard.
Alice slices Shinnok in half with her scythe.
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion kneels down next to where Thorn was...
Scorpion: Jubei... I am so sorry Jubei... Find peace my son...
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
The black stuff disappears.
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(I gtg to karate, bye)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(I gtg to work. I'll be on tonight when I get off)

Scorpion: Lets get back to the manor... There's nothing else here that requires our attention. (gets everyone back to the manor.)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:hanzo i could'v revived him for i would'v loved to try my hand at being his mom
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(so guys whats going on in the rp please i had to go to bed for school cause im at my grandparents..:( but i dont feel like reading)roxas:starts dacing)oh yeah i got moves!!..(sora comes)sora;NOT BEFORE..i show you mine (dances)roxas:oh...ok well then do you consider a DANCE OFF!!!!!!....SORA:exatcly..(they begin to dance)(xd)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(a soilder grabs a jemuzu and rips him in half..)soilder:objective set.. soilder2:yes sir..soilder:you can call me....master chief....soilder2:yes sir(they start killing the jemuzuzs)(i know its halo but xd)
last edited 1年以上前
 (a soilder grabs a jemuzu and rips him in half..)soilder:objective set.. soilder2:yes sir..soilder:yo
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
meh
zandra:oh gees cloud can your brother get any more annoying
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
brock:i sense danger *runs off tord where the past jemuzus is*
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(i thought cloud and zandra were still in hell cause roxas is next to hanzo so..or cause the timeline changed there not in hell anymore?)
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(I'm back)
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(welcome back..xd)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
angry
(timeline did change so cloud and zandra is still alive)
brock:hay you guy what do you think your doing
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(we're under a tornado worning over here so if i don't post for a wile you know what's up)
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(ok good luck...tornados dont happen often in ohio? Usualy indiana)
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(guys i made a club like 1 month aga its called"the random anime rp fourms fan club ikd i was bored xd)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Another Jemuzu rips a Master Chief's head off his shoulders...

(Al, how much do you know about Halo? Really, cause if you mess up Halo characters, I'll go f*cking ape sh*t. And the "super soldiers" are known as Spartans. The weapon of choice, an MA5B Assult riffle with digital readout. Even though they use many different weapons. And Master Chief from the Halo game, his real name was John. And keep in mind, Halo takes place from the 2520's to 2550's. Please Al... I beg you as a Halo fan, please... If you're gonna add it, do it right, and be legit with it. Any questions, let me know.)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(And btw... I can't wait to play this.)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(And I joined your club Al.)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
worried
(send me the to the club and i'll join)
molly:*worried look* hanzo?
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
I knew the spartan thing but....ummmm........you just gave me a brain fart :(ok ill just umm..uhhhhh...brainfart thanks jim...uhh kinda ummm..you freaked on mee!!!....but im just not ganna bother with it then *super brain fart*idk im dumb i dont know much about halo...but ever heard of a time machine(im uhh..then*brain fart*
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:hanzo *hugs him and tears up*
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(no, no, don't brain fart! Where are you?)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:*waitting beside the docters offis and in her mind* why do i feel like i'v was here before extream day-shav-uw
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Mark: Star! Nice to see you again.
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
smile
(she's waiting out side for his shift to end and she's in the form of a houndoom)
star:*smiles in psy* i know, are you almost dun with your shift
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:hanzo your worring me
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: What is it Molly?
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:your worring me i said that i can revive him and you didn't say any thing *kisses him*
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: I'm not certain that would be wise...
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:i just don't want you to be sad over this
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: My son rejects me Molly... You could save him... But no one can save his heart.
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:if he wher to see the truth he might see diffrent *looks down at her feet* i was the same way cos team magma had brain washed when i was his age i blamed it all on my mom
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: Fine... we can try but... He was angry at the truth before.
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:i was to.... *looks down at her feet again* i was angry at my self and team magma after i found out the truth now i want to kill team magma for what thay did to me and my mom
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:*in her mind* hmmmmmmmmm i wonder if he's with his shift or not
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
Roxas:i won!!.. Sora:no i did!!!... Both:look at zandra )who..!!! Won!!!!...(cloud slames both there heads togather)stop..screaming....you idiots (both sit down whispering )roxas:i won sora:no me.(both argue silently)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
zandra:ok now who is the other guy
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
Sora:hi im sora..(to zandra)(looks at roxas)i won!!.. Roxas:yea..you won congrats!!..cloud:just go dance,with each other somewere else...roxas:ok...hey sora..there getting married.sora:that means..roxas:yep...oh sh*t run!!!..here comes the slap!..sora:the wat??....roxas:just run!...(they start to run while looking back)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
zandra:i didn't say who won i just wanted to know who he was to me nither of you won
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
roxas:ohhh..i thought you were ganna slap me... sora:or for saying shes ganna be pregn....(roxas:covers his moth)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
angry
zandra:i can still read your minds you know *rams roxas and sora's head together*
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(*sighs* what is this? The seventh time my Internet has gone out since I moved? Geez....)
Vincent: It seems she lived.......I suppose we will have to go back now Echo.
Echo: *nods*
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
At the military base, a roar is heard in the sky. One of the Jemuzus looks up
1of the J.K.'s: What the hell... Lucohellians?
Plasma cannons rain down and drop ships are launched.
 At the military base, a roar is heard in the sky. One of the Jemuzus looks up 1of the J.K.'s: What th
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
(i'll be leaving here soon i'll be back thow today is the big day)
star:*in psy* hay mark are you almost dun in there
molly:*gets to her knees beside thorn* healing touch now before i revive and you if can hear me i want to show you the truth and to let you know that i whent threw the same thing as you are now i felt the same way about my mom but after i found out the truth yeah i was angery but at myself and an evil team called team magma *puts her hand on her forehead an actted like she was pulling something then put it in his head* hanzo can you come here for a bit