the ランダム アニメ rp フォーラム ランダム アニメ RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the ランダム アニメ rp フォーラム 7755 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 7755

1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Lily: *sighs* this is why I hate you humans, ever since the tragedy you've been like this. I cannot tell you the reason. I was told not to give out that information by Vincent-Sama.
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: Well Vincent isn't the one about to put a bullet through your head is he!?!
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
worried
molly:*scared look*
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Lily: shoot me if you wish, I won't die. Don't you know? The younger the Baskerville the faster they heal.
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
ica's voice:a.k she's just a kid
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: Enough Arekkusu K... (pulls out a phone) Mark... I need you at the manor ASAP... One of us here might have been poisioned... Just get here. (hangs up) Mark's on his way.
Arekkusu K.: The faster you'll heal... Let's find out! (shoots Lily in the head)
Jemuzu: Arekkusu K.! (rushes up and grabs the shot gun)
Arekkusu K. stares intensely at Jemuzu and walks to Alice's side.
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Lily: *heals* geez, and I was just about to tell you. *stands up* I gotta go now. Bye bye! *disappears*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
*the mark on the glows a pale blue and a tear fell from spirit ica's eye*
ica's voice:a.k
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:*goes to her knees and starts crying*
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: Full of sh*t... They want crazy, I've got their f*ckin' crazy... *goes back up to his room*
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: Molly, what is it?
1年以上前 narlyvamp1234 said…
Rozen: *pushes Sonny away* ooh! so dramatic...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Alice follows Arekkusu K up to his room.
Alice: It wasn't your fault Arekkusu K.....I think....If anything it was my fault.
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:ica's spirit i-it's fading and when it dus we'll never see her and a.k is such a bone head that he can't see that she wants to say something to him before she leaves
ica's voice:a.k
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.:*as if he knew* They poisoned you didn't they?
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Alice: .....*nods* Yeah......
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
*ica's spirit closed her eyes and lowered her head*
ica's voice:molly is right and if he asks tell him that my last word was that i love him and to please take good care of my baby
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:sis please don't go
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: I see... *kisses Alice and his veins start to bulge* Like I told Lotti... I'm taking her to hell with me. *gets up and teleports away*
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Gilbert: why does she have to disappear?
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: I'm sorry Ica... but this hurts too much... Being alone is painful... But I'd rather be alone than see the misfortune that can happen to the ones I love... May your spirit rest Ica... I hope you find peace where ever you go...
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(yup i'm stupid but i want to make sure i know what he did. he took the poison from Alice, right?)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(yes, he did. I should have clarified that. Same serum in his body that Jemuzu has so... yeah. XD Just like Jemuzu did with Ai's wound in part 3. Kinda like that)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:*in psy* a.k you bone head did you even think about her baby he needs a mommy and a daddy but he now has no one why she still loves a bone head like you i may never know but she wanted to be with you and if you care about my sister you'd at least take care of her last wish her baby needs you
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(oh okay XD)
Alice: *eyes widen* Arekkusu K.....*frowns* idiot!
Alice runs downstairs and out of the manor then starts looking for Arekkusu K.
Alice: Idiot. Idiot. Idiot!
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.:(in psy to Molly) B**** YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE WHAT'S IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!!! Sure... I could come home and take care of the kid... But what happens when Lotti and the others come back? IS THE BABY GONNA FIGHT HER!?! WAKE UP CALL! FATHERS PROTECT THEIR CHILDREN! That's what I'm doing now... Now Get the F*CK outa my head.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(Oh snap... yep! He went there girlfriend! lol XD)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
(speeking of witch izbia where is ica's baby i remember one of your carecters had him and sense 6 years passed he'd also be 6?)
star:*gets to her knees beside molly* shhhhh i-it's ok *about to cry herself*
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Alice: if that damn poison hasn't already killed him i'm going to f*cking kill him myself! idiot! but at least it takes a long time to work....*sighs*
(oh yeah, i forgot about that. lets just say he's in his own little room now XD)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
crying
*ica's spirit disappears*
molly:sister no *puts her face in her hands*
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Gilbert: Molly...why did she have to disappear?
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
(k)
star:first annabelle then momo now ica i don't think i'll be able to take losing another child
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: Molly... (wraps his arms aaround her) I'm sorry.

Arekkusu K.: Just like dad said... Step through those gates of your own free will... It's automatic... (shoots himself in the head and suddenly he appears face down in front of a giant fireball.)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
molly:her spirit was fadding in are world spirits can die to and when that happens thay can never be brot back
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Gilbert: But...i'm sure we can find away....right?
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
brock:*tears rolling down his own face and in his mind* i don't think i can take it ether
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
sad
star:it would take a mercale (sorry if miss spelled) now gilbert
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
Gilbert:.....
(sorry about late replies, i'm watch Ookami-san)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K. stands up.
Arekkusu K.: Just like we left the place... (goes to put his hands on the fireball but a voice stops him)
Voice: Welcome back... Arekkusu K.:
Arekkusu K.: Who are you?
Voice: A Lucohellian protocol program... Without the control of a Satan I rule this domain. But you can call me Continere...
Arekkusu K.: I wasn't aware of this... I thought everything down here was in anarchy.
Continere: It was... Thus my name translates into what you humans call Control.
Arekkusu K.: I see... Well you can shut yourself down now.
Continere: You seek to achieve the rank of Substitute Satan?
Arekkusu K.: Yes...
Continere: Then I shall inform your opposition.
Arekkusu K.: Opposition?
Continere: In order to obtain that status, you must defeat an opposition...
Arekkusu K.: So if I win the fight...
Continere: You will become a substitute satan.
Arekkusu K.: Then who's my opponent?
a scraping on metal is heard in the distance and a burned man in a red and green sweater comes into view.
Arekkusu K.: Kreuger...
Freddy: It's nice to know I'm remembered.
Continere: Opposers commence your delegations.
Arekkusu K. and Freddy: Gladly...
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:*puts her head on hanzo's shoulder* why did it have to be ica why couldn't have it been tearel
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(Freddy? dream demon freddy? XD holy crap)
Alice: damn it...i just shouldn't have answered him! damn it!!!
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(hay bro i think i'll let you take over playing as ica's kid)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Freddy: How fun I get to finish the job with you...
Arekkusu K.: This isn't your dream world.
Freddy: I remember how you squealed... *mocking* Help me daddy!
Arekkusu K. attacks Freddy with a sucker punch and follows with a haymaker. The fight goes to the ground and Arekkusu K. keeps pounding away, but Freddy raises his knee to Arekkusu K.'s groin, and he rolls off. Freddy goes for a finishing stab, but fully aware Arekkusu K. holds his arm back. The blade's tips scratch his nose.
Freddy: Ticklish?
Arekkusu K. pulls his arm aside with one hand, grabs Freddy's collar and headbutts him twice, then rools back on top of Freddy. He tries to remove the blades but Freddy pounds at Arekkusu K.'s ribs, forcing him back into a stand up position, holding his side. Freddy hops to his feet.
Freddy: C'mon kid! Is that all you got!?!
Arekkusu K. scowls...

(yup. This guy XD)
 Freddy: How fun I get to finish the job with you... Arekkusu K.: This isn't your dream world. Freddy:
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(why?)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:*a slite look of pain*
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(o.o........scared....)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion holds Molly a little tighter
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(quit lying izbia XD)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(cos the first and 2nd a.k is yours in the first place and you just had to post the pic)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(I'll finish that fight scene tomorrow. I'll ttyt. I'm gonna get some sleep. 'night)