the ランダム アニメ rp フォーラム ランダム アニメ RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the ランダム アニメ rp フォーラム 7755 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 7755

1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(I gtg, I won't be on much today)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
zandra:i'm sorry if i scared you cloud but i didn't want you to get hurt *kisses him* that's how much i love you *looks over at a.k* a.k just calm down tearel will get what's coming to him soon so lets go on ahead and take care of the treaty thing first
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(im back)
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(me too)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(Otaku Warriors in tha house!)
Arekkusu K.:*nods* Follow me gentlemen... (walks inside and both Uhanjo and Toulg follow with their guards.)
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(do the rest of the characters follow too?)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(If they want to, I guess, but Arekkusu K. was only talking to the two reaper creatures. Sorry, I should've specified it more. I might have Jemuzu join them but idk.)
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:i didnt want u gettin hurt either but your ok now
1年以上前 izbia150 said…
(k)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
smile
zandra:*looks up at cloud and nods*
brock jr:*in psy* hanzo, molly we best be getting back to the others
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: I'm going in there too... Arekkusu, warn Hanzo of Tearel.
Arekkusu: I'm on it.
Jemuzu walks inside. He goes to the room Arekkusu K. and the others are in, and they all take their seats. Jemuzu stands in the corner.
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
brock jr:hmmmmmmm somethings up *in psy* you two better get out here i think we've got truble
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: What is it Jr.?
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
brock jr:i'm not sher but i do sense danger
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(cloud still thinking about what tearel will do next)cloud:i hope hanzo and jr can stop him
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion stands up and kisses Molly.
Scorpion: I'm on my way... (puts his mask back on)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
smile
molly:*kisses him back then puts her blades on her sides and spreads her wings then gets him by the arm* me to
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: Very well.

Later at the manor...
Uhanjo and Toulg are arguing and Arekkusu K. is leaning back in a chair facepalming.
Jemuzu: Enough of this... (walks to the table and pounds it) I said ENOUGH!!! You wanna settle this! Do it the old fashion way! Damn politicians, ya send your strongest youth to fight your battles but when it comes to getting some blood on your own hands, ya run away!!!
Toulg: And our civilizations have survived half a century without bloodshed!
Uhanjo: Well the casualty chambers are gone now!
Jemuzu: Wow... so eager to shake a fist... But so hesitant to swing it... I know nothing of your world's history... But it's not our problem.
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
zandra:oh thay cloud thay can
tearel:now where could thay be *looks around and sees a village* hmmmmmm that looks like some of my brother's handy work so that's where thay are *goes to land*
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: Jr. look (points) Tearel...
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:the way we settle fights is a nice pokémon battle who's ever pokémon gets knocked out first losses that way there is no bloodshed
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Sylvia: Um... No offense Star... But... It reminds me of dog fighting.
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:i love, u but plzz stay here i cant sit doing nothing (kisses her)plz. just stay here i olny want u to be safe .
1年以上前 narlyvamp1234 said…
(sorry, i forgot to log off... so are they all at the manor now?)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
brock jr:*facepalm* what dus he want now
molly:rrrrrrrrrrr *eyes widen* oh no h-how can that be ica is dead and tearel has the sent of both ica's and zandra's blood
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:(hops on motor cycle and begins to ride towards tearel brock and hanzo
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
(Tearel is about to attack the village of the Shirai Ryu where Scorpion, Brock Jr. and Molly await. Meanwhile the negotiations aren't going to well back at the manor.)
(KK, thx)

Yakusoku: *wakes up and walks downstairs* what going on...?
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.:(sees Yakusoku) Who are you?
Yakusoku: (to Arekkusu K.) i'm Yakusoku... who are you?
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
zandra:*takes out a red and white ball* at least take zapdos and my beak blade with you *kisses him back* the beak blade has powers to and tearel is a normal bird type and he weak against electric type
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
cool
(takes blade and, poke ball his blade and zandras begin to shake then they join toather looks at pokeball )thank u babe (kisses her)good bye(rides off)
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: My name's Arekkusu... Why are...
Jemuzu leans over and whispers in Arekkusu K.'s ear...
Arekkusu K.: Oh! Well nice to meet you Yakusoku... Wait... How long were me and Ica dead?
Jemuzu: Long story.
Uhanjo: Are you all finished with your reunion?
Jemuzu:(to Uhanjo) Are you finished running your mouth?
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
angry
molly:*sees the blood staned blade in tearel's hand* tearel what did you to zandra *eyes glow red*
brock jr:yeah tearel
Yakusoku: yeah, nice to meet you too... *walks into the other room*
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
meh
star:yep hun your right tearel and daren
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion steps in front of everyone.
Scorpion: What do they want?
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(cloud rides cuts tearel with a eletric attack)wow cool.didnt know could do that)(gets off bike)(sends a eletric type inyunasha wind scar kinda at tearel)xd
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
smile
zandra:*in psy* point the blade at tearel and say tri-attack you'll see want elts it can do
tearel:i cut off her's and ica's wings off * points his blade at molly* just like i'm going to do to you sister
brock jr:oh no your not tearel not if i have any thing to say about it your not *turns into houndoom then jumps on him*
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:i hope this works tri_attack!!(points at tearel
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: If you'll excuse me... Call if ya need me A.K.
Arekkusu K.: I know... Now why can't both of your tribes share resources... (Jemuzu exits the room and walks towards Yakusoku)
Jemuzu: Yakusoku... What's wrong? I sense that something's on your mind.
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
*the beak blade opens like a bird's beak and a fire ball, an ice beam, and a bolt of electric came out at the same time and him right in the back just before jr jumped on him*
1年以上前 KiddRoxas said…
(cloud:woah..(stilll holding blade walkd over to tearel looks at him)brock I think hes done
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion:*teleports in a flash of fire and kicks Tearel to the ground.*
Yakusoku: a lot is on my mind... some things good, others bad...
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
brock jr:*in psy* no just knocked out
molly:*eyes go back to normal but tears up then she runs to hanzo and hugs him* both of my sisters gone
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: Do you wanna talk about it?

Scorpion:*hugs her back* I'm sorry... Molly, I'm so sorry.
last edited 1年以上前
Yakusoku shrugs. he then has a flashback of the dream he had. he covers his ears, closes his eyes, and falls to the floor.
1年以上前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: Yakusoku! (kneels to help him but starts sensing his dream and takes a step back) Yakusoku... I wouldn't do that...
Yakusoku: it's carved into my mind... do you think i am a bad person? Lily does, but she doesn't hate me... she says i have sinned.