アウトサイダー The Outsiders Things Not Told

theoutsiders posted on May 10, 2010 at 12:06AM
i was the first one up that morning it was quiet in our house any way i went into the kitchen to fix breakfest i search through the icebox i found three eggs.After i fix breakfest i hollerd for soda and darry to get up as usaul here comes soda in but he was not dress for work just in a t-shirt and jeans i was thinking is he staying home.i ask soda'you anit going to work,'no...pony theres something i have to tell you,we have a little sister,i looked at him with that ecpression i get when i dont know anything,i said'what how can that be soda,'she been living with our aunt and uncle shes 13 one year younger than you pony and darry is going to go get her tomorrow cause shes going to be living with us'sodapop said 'i dont want her to live with us hes probley just a typical girl who plays with things,and not a greaser'i said.darry came in dressed for work he heard me and said'ponyboy i know you dont want her to live here but,she has to just try to get to know her plez pony do it for me and soda',then right there i said'alright fine i will ok'.the next day came up darry had gone to get our sister i was still not happy about her living with us but darry told me to give her a chance so i agreed to do so i thought she was a girl who like differnt things well i just have to wait and see.darry pulled up in the drive way he got out and so did she they walked up the steps in to the house he called for me and soda and we came and darry said'soda,pony this is our little sister megan',she said'hi ponyboy and sodapop to us.she was different the way i thought she wore a t-shirt and blue jeans and sneakers her hair was lo ng and had grease in it i could tell she was a greaser like us she also had my hair color lightbrown-reddish,my green-grayish eyes.my smile she looked like me she also had sodapops skin color and she looked tough like darry so i dont know i will give her a chance thoe.darry asked megan to tell us a little about her she said' sure and went on'im 13 i like to read,write,play football and im a greaser i dont like socs i know how to fight',we just looked at her she acted like me,looked like me and the things i love to do.sodapop said'darry let her be in the rumble next week if its ok',
last edited on May 13, 2010 at 09:40PM

アウトサイダー 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 cherry7878 said…
kiss
I LOVE IT TELL ME MORE WHEN WILL THE OTHER PART BE READY?
1年以上前 theoutsiders said…
heart
the other one will be ready soon and thanks for loving this one
1年以上前 cherry7878 said…
heart
cool as hell
1年以上前 cherry7878 said…
cool
commenting agine ilove write somemore
1年以上前 theoutsiders said…
heart
i will

1年以上前 greasergirl96 said…
this is really good:)
1年以上前 theoutsiders103 said…
surprise
omg! this is so intersesting! you have to keep writing it! wen will the other part be done!
1年以上前 theoutsiders said…
idk, when i write things i dont finish them.