The Office(ジ・オフィス) The return of ジャム angst?

snoznoodle posted on Nov 13, 2008 at 06:35AM
Does anyone else have this sinking feeling that one of them is going to do something incredibly stupid/self-righteous and break up with the other so that Pam can follow her dreams and not be dragged down by a fiance in Scranton?

I can just see Jim deciding he isn't good enough for her and breaking it off after last episode. It hasn't gone that far yet - but it's definitely heading back in a bad angsty territory which makes me scared and hopefully over-reactiony.

The Office(ジ・オフィス) 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 shannieannie said…
i can see that happening. i don't want it to, but i can see it happening. like, we know jim loves her with all his heart, but maybe that's why he'll let her stay in new york. because he knows she's doing what she loves. but maybe jim will realize that he can still be with her and that they can BOTH follow their dreams in new york. he's already said "if this was (his) career, he'd have to throw himself in front of a train." Maybe this is his big chance to get away from dunder mifflin... or at least dm scranton. :-p
1年以上前 smoore23 said…
After 'Business Trip,' I think our Jam will be okay. ;) I will be incredibly disappointed in the writers if they have Jam break up.
1年以上前 shannieannie said…
agreed. there is no WAY jam can break up now.
1年以上前 snoznoodle said…
Let's be grateful the shows a comedy. If it wasn't I'm pretty sure Pam would have already had an affair, Jim called off the wedding, been on a break and got back to together lol.
1年以上前 shannieannie said…
i have a weird feeling that somehow pam didn't like the house... but then again, if she really didn't, she would have told jim right away.
i can see some great moments coming from them with the house... like, when they fix it up and stuff! :)