The Office(ジ・オフィス) Toby

jameswilson posted on Oct 18, 2008 at 01:27AM
Does anyone else miss Toby as the HR rep in the office?
I sure do.
His facial expressions and general Tobyness were hilarious and they brought an aspect to the show that seems to be gone now.
It's still wonderful and hilarious, but I miss Toby!

The Office(ジ・オフィス) 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 flyin_rhino said…
The only thing I miss about Toby not being here is that the way Michael treated him was hilarious!
1年以上前 smoore23 said…
Yeah, I do miss the Michael/Toby interactions.
1年以上前 yankeez116 said…
although i wasnt a huge fan of toby, i have to say this new hr chick holly just bothers me for some reason, shes not funny and does not fit into the office at all. granted toby didnt fit in but he was toby. anyone else agree that holly has to go?
1年以上前 smoore23 said…
I think you'll get your wish, yankeez. Isn't Amy Ryan only signed for like 6 episodes or something?

I like Michael/Holly, but I feel like the writers are maybe trying too hard to make us like them or something...
1年以上前 jameswilson said…
I agree about Holly - I don't really like her that much.
I miss feeling bad for Toby and laughing about Michael hating him.
1年以上前 Office_001 said…
I really don't miss Toby at all. I love Holly. I wouldn't mind if Toby came back because Michael and Toby were so funny. but really I am fine that he is gone.
1年以上前 Prettyinpink789 said…
I really miss Toby for some odd reason, and I like yankeez wasn’t that much of a Toby fan. I really miss the hatred that Michael has for him, and I kind of feel bad for him being in that Costa Rican hospital all alone. Plus if truth be told Holly is starting to become annoying, and I agree that she is really starting to be pushed on us. I don’t know but for me she isn’t funny at all
1年以上前 petunia04 said…
I LOVE Holly and I wish she was staying longer than 6 episodes. Toby was totally creepy last season and I lost interest in his character - I wanted to see Michael do mean things to him - I guess I have that to look forward to when he comes back...even though I don't want him to.
1年以上前 sammythebull said…
Toby added some comedy but he was hilarios with his interactions with steve carrel.
1年以上前 iar said…
no, I don't like it, he is too slow! However I like the interaction with Michael.
1年以上前 hiraxm said…
Toby was awesome. His scenes with Michael were some of the shows greatest moments. More recently, however, where the hell is Ryan?