The Office(ジ・オフィス) お気に入り Prank?

spenseb posted on May 09, 2007 at 07:24PM
What was your favorite office prank?
My favorite and most memorable office prank was when Jim stole Andy's cell phone and threw it from the kitchen ceiling to right overhead Andy's desk. Andy went completely psychotic after Jim and Pam called his cell phone a bunch of times, and punched a hole through the drywall outside Michael's office and then Jim gave the same face to the camera he gave after Andy snapped when they were still at the Pennsylvania branch of dunder mifflin.

So what is your favorite office prank?

Also I know its not a prank but at Phylis' wedding at the bouquet toss when Ryan swatted the bouquet away from Kelly, that was really hilarious, just thought i'd mention it, hadn't been mentioned under funniest moments.
last edited on May 09, 2007 at 07:26PM

The Office(ジ・オフィス) 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 agentScarn said…
the Pavlov's dog experiment was really funny, when jim put Dwight's desk in the bathroom (wash your hands, Kevin), and also when Jim put Dwight's stuff in the vending machine...
1年以上前 DalekSec said…
The "future Dwight" one. Also, the most recent one (Women's Appreciation, where Pam-the-sketch-artist drew Dwight with a moustache).
1年以上前 smackdabish said…
Yeah, I thought the vending machine thing was great. And all the other ones everyone has said.
I also liked the altoid/reboot computer one.
Hmmmmm and when Jim tells Andy to hit on Pam with all the things she hates.
And of COURSE, Jim dressed as Dwight.

And although it wasn't the best prank, I loved Jim's voice when he was mocking Dwight in "Hot Girl."
1年以上前 ryan17 said…
my favorite was either Andy's phone in the ceiling or letting dwight think it was friday on thursday
1年以上前 ilovejimhalpert said…
i love the one in a deleted scene or maybe it was in a nbc special thing when jim and pam find dwights wallet and return it to him exactly how i was and dwight freaks out. i also love when he puts his stuff in jello, i find that hilarious.
1年以上前 DwightHalpert said…
naturally, i'd have to say Jim dressing up as Dwight, but also: the vending machine prank, the prank Karen pulled on Jim at the cocktail party, "what's updawg?", "mint, Dwight?" and isn't it a shame that we couldn't actually see how everyone at the office called Dwight "Duane" for a whole day ("conflict resolution")?
1年以上前 smackdabish said…
ohh my gosh, I forgot all the ones in "Conflict Resolution." The nickels in the phone one was pretty good.

"Every time I type my name it says "diapers." I suspect Jim Halpert."
1年以上前 hhhhhh said…
pam sent letters to dwight from the CIA and he believed he was getting tasks to do and at the end it said to throw his cellphone away and he did
1年以上前 goalstopper said…
andy cell phone prank was good. but besides that i like the one where dwight tells that waitresses how to cut a chicken head based on what jim told him that was what they were talking about.
"you'll see a lot of blood."
1年以上前 spanky0202 said…
Toby switching the apple Creed had been eating with a potato without him noticing on a bet was classic.

That and Jim putting Dwight's desk in the men's room - and then calling him there. Very nice.

Jim giving Dwight tips from Benito Mussolini for his public speaking debut was pretty good, too.
1年以上前 Aussie_Koala said…
OMG I love all of the pranks. There is a kid I know who is so much like Dwight, its not even funny. When my other friend and I see a prank on The Office that was really funny we try it on this kid. So far we have done the CIA letters except we changed it to "letters from God", the altoids reboot one, put his stuff in jello, added weight to his cell phone (that one was really hard to pull off) and luckily since I know our school vending machine guy, put his stuff in the vending machine. I can't wait for more great Office pranks.
last edited 1年以上前