The Mentalist Agent Bosco

robothor1111 posted on Oct 10, 2009 at 09:59PM
What's the opinion on him? So far, I'm not a fan, and I don't think I will become one anytime soon. It seems his sole purpose is to be a pain in the saddle area for Jane. He obviously has some connection to Lisbon, but do you think he's necessary? I relly don't, but it's still the beginning of the season, and my opinon could change.

The Mentalist 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 cotedepablo said…
i think he's red john. he doesn't want jane to know anything about the case even though bosco got a lead and jane's family was involved. he also said that he didn't believe in jane's phsycic abilities. so did red john. he acts like he likes lisbon so she'll find it hard to prosecute him. he was the one who found evidence on the case in season 2 episode 1 and jane said whatevr he found was left there on purpose.
1年以上前 robothor1111 said…
That's crossed my mind! I think it's Minelli, him, or possibly Van Pelt. The people who think that Jane is Red John are idiots, by the way. No offense.
1年以上前 cotedepablo said…
not van pelt. i like her. i think she'll be around for a while. jane would know if it were he, though, right? they should go more into her background, though. like whatever child abuse or whatever she went through in her childhood that made her like she is. i hope it's bosco; i don't like him and he kind of gets in the way and is just obnoxious and kind of boring. his reaction to the doiughnuts jane brought him was kind of funny yet totally undrstandable. i hope they catch red john soon, though, becase he's always on jane's mind which gets kind of old, the whole revenge thing i mean.
1年以上前 robothor1111 said…
mischievous
I WANT it to be Bosco...like a lot. We're talking instant dislike. And the only reason I think it may be Van Pelt is that she's the newbie...so innocent...or is she? But of her, Minelli, and Bosco, well, she's the least likely. I guess about Jane some people think it's like a Jekyll-Hyde personality, but that's really, REALLY far fetched. I heard that Bruno Heller said that Red John is going to last the entire series since that's the whole reason for Jane's being with the CBI...not the biggest fan of that idea though...

PLEASELETREDJOHNBEBOSCOIDON'TLIKEHIMATALL­!
1年以上前 robothor1111 said…
I hear someone dies in episode nine. It's a Red John episode...please let it be Bosco!
1年以上前 agathanancy98 said…
kiss
it was bosco!
1年以上前 Jisbonsessed said…
cool
Aw cmon guys, If bosco were red john then why the hell would he allow rebecca to kill him, huh? Personally I think it might be someone who he worked in the TV business with...cameraman maybe?lol.
Probably not, I was kidding but really I dont think anyone in the cbi has anything to do with it...yes I agree that there most likely is a mole in the HQs but I still dont think it is a member of lisbons team! Its only my opinion!
1年以上前 robothor1111 said…
When I said I wanted Bosco to be Red John it was long before he was killed lol.
1年以上前 JANE_IS_MY_HERO said…
big smile
Really, I am against Bosco too. I'm glad hes off the show but I think that Red John is going to be a random person or possibly someone connected to Jane who he never knew existed !!! OOH