The Host Wanda's emotions.

camillehatch posted on Aug 19, 2008 at 03:12PM
I love Wanda as a character.. But I think that she handles her emotions too well. I mean at first she has a hard time with it. But don't you think that if she was feeling how Mel did about Jared when Jared acted so mean to her you would think that it would make her cry at least. I mean I would cry and I'm sure a lot of girls would if the feelings where that strong.

The Host 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Poppee said…
Yea I agree with you but I think since Ian started liking her she's liked him back she just didn't know it becuz she kept thinking that it felt nice when he touched her and she never wanted him to leave her even when she was mourning the loss of the souls and she said his kiss felt pleasant except she was to freaked out about Melanie being gone to really enjoy it.
1年以上前 peanutbutter111 said…
yeah but sometimes i think she doesnt handle her emotions that well like when jared kissed her as an 'experiment' and she started bawling her eyes out ,i would have been mad and sad but i dont think i would have cried liek that
1年以上前 ragga said…
She is a very gentle and serene crearure. She belived she deserved it. But I think she was hurt (emotially). But she was so scared of dying.. She was sure they would kill her, so she didnt have it in her to cry over it. It shocked her.
1年以上前 CleoSertoriFan said…
Wanda's mt second fave character, Jamie is first.